Intimate Apparel

Story Info
Sometimes watching is more fun than playing.
795 words
4.22
59.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he walked into their small apartment, it was silent except for a rustling in the bedroom. He poked his head into the room that made up their bedroom, almost calling out her name. He stopped only because he had some strange inkling that he knew what would come next if he kept watching from the doorway. On the bed, which lie facing the opposite corner of the room from the door, lay his girlfriend of a year and a half.

In the dim light that the setting sun provided, he watched her with rising interest as she wriggled out of her tight jeans. She kicked the denim to the floor with her long smooth legs and just as quickly pulled the shirt over her head. He could feel himself getting hard at the sight of her nearly naked body, thinking about the feeling of her skin under his tongue. Her smooth, white skin was soft everywhere he could think to lick her. He exhaled silently, touching the growing erection in his pants.

If the outer layer of her clothes had been a quick assault on his body’s senses, then what came next was a slow, intimate tease. Closing her eyes, Carrie threw her long, wavy hair up on the pillows. She exhaled slowly, sliding her hands down the length of her body and stroking tender places like her inner thighs, hips and up along her stomach to her breasts.

Heaving a soft, excited sigh, Carrie cupped her full breasts and tweaked her nipples gently. He could see the small nubs harden under her lacey white bra. She moaned again, softly, pulling down the material of her bra and pulling her breasts up on top of the pulled material. Her soft mounds sat high and round with the pressure of her straining bra held together beneath them. Two fingers slipped into her mouth and then came out glistening as she wetted each of her hard nipples and then rolled them between finger and them, drawing out a long moan.

Peter’d been rubbing himself outside his pants ever since she started. As quietly as he could, he pulled down the fly of his pants, releasing his stiff cock and starting to stroke it as Carrie teased her breasts.

She squirmed as if she were actually beneath him, dying to free his cock and rub it against her clit. She tired of the limits of sensation in her chest and slid her fingers down her stomach and between her legs. Carrie let out a long moan as her fingers made contact with her clit under the panties. Withdrawing her hand, Peter could see that it was covered in her juices. He had to stop himself from groaning with her when she held her hand above her mouth and sucked those fingers clean one by one.

Reaching down again, Carrie rubbed her clit between her fingers zealously until a frenzy seemed to take her and she eagerly pulled her panties off. Stretching her arm out beside her, beyond Peter’s sight, she pulled out a familiar pink dildo. He jerked himself hard, thinking of pressing that same dildo into her ass as he ate her pussy. The smell of her juices drove him mad and he struggled not to give himself away as Carrie cried out with the dildo penetrating her.

She worked herself furiously, thrusting the pink toy into her pussy repeatedly as she worked her own clit. Her cries came louder, faster as her back arched. Peter knew she would never hear him now, and he walked towards the bed, still stroking himself, his balls tight with excitement.

“Oh, fuck,” she cried once, gasping. It was enough to see her touching herself in such ecstasy, and Peter exploded across her stomach. Her eyes flew open as his warm cum hit her and she gasped. He fell to his knees immediately, grabbing her breasts and sucking on her hard nipples. His fingers worked one as his mouth worked the other, feeling her body arch and squirm beneath his touch.

“Oh god,” she gasped, “Oh- Aahh!” Carrie’s back arched as she spasmed, her orgasm rolling over her in waves. Every sexual center on her body was aroused and flying, leaving her with a soft tremble and eventually blissful stillness.

Peter pulled her into his arms, kissing her forehead softly. “Enjoy yourself?” he whispered.

She moaned agreement. “And you?”

“Definitely,” he laughed.

“The whole time?”

Peter started. “You knew?”

She opened her eyes long enough to smirk at him. “Of course I knew.” She kissed the end of his nose. “You’ve always liked to watch.”

He responded with a playful growl and rolled over, pulling her on top of him. “Ready to go again? This isn’t just a spectator sport.”