Intimate Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She simply said, 'because I'm being watched'.

I knew now what she meant, and I had the feeling I was being watched and evaluated as well. It kept me focused. Thanks dad.

We arrived home and Jade dug her fingers out of the dash padding. "God Jack, I've paid money for less scary rides than that." I grinned over at her and she shook her gorgeous head and extracted herself from the vehicle. "Next time I'm walking. Twenty miles in heels has gotta be less stress!"

A car horn frightened the shit out of me! I clambered out and raised the Ray Bans. The black Lamborghini Gallardo sat demonically behind me; a present from my mom to Jessica on her 21st birthday. The door raised and two impossibly long legs swiveled out, and equally impossible heels contacted the flagstones. Jess was likely the second most gorgeous female on the planet, eclipsed marginally (in my mind) only by her little sister. Jess's breasts were half watermelons encased in a shiny red plastic looking vest and trying desperately to escape to freedom. Those legs and her bum appeared painted in black and the material shimmered almost translucently. Her reflective sunglasses hid those blue eyes that I knew were smiling at me.

"Hey there big boy, happy birthday!" She flicked her golden hair back and pecked my cheek in greeting. Jess offered her elbow as did my Jade and together we bounced bums up the entrance stairs and into the foyer. I was buzzing!

My cake was ridiculous and a fire station wouldn't have doused that bonfire! What hope did my poor heaving lungs have! Mom handed me an envelope and said happy birthday. It was a simple deed, signed by my father. It was worth about twenty billion dollars.

"I have an announcement to make. Um..." I turned to face Jade. She smiled and winked. Fuck! I went weak at the knees and reached into my pocket. "Um, Jade, um, you know how much I love you beautiful." It was a stutter. She grinned. I dropped to my knee before her and sucked in a gut full of courage. "Would you consent to be my wife?" I was going glassy eyed and I tried to blink away the saltiness. I opened the little box and the rock glinted up at her. The bloody carrots paled in her presence.

"Oh Jack, it's really beautiful. She smiled warmly."Thank you beautiful boy."

I felt faint. Everyone cheered.

I think I heard angels singing...

Thanks dad.

THE END.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed. Cheers, ARCH. (Next to Arch Stanton and still unknown.) Ref; The good, the bad and the ugly.

1...5678910