Intimate Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!!" I cried out. It had been a long time since I'd taken anything like what Carl imparted in that moment. I panted and shifted about but I knew he was going slowly. Jack kept giving me encouragement, stroking my fat belly. Jill was holding my hand in support.

"Carl, just a bit more babe. She's not ready for all of you yet... perhaps after the birth." Jill's warning caused pause, and then Carl gently withdrew, slowly accustoming me. Soon, with both Jack and I panting in unison, Carl picked up a regular rhythm. Pleasure swept my body and I arched as an orgasm came out of left field and hammered me senseless. Jack hung on through my convulsions as Carl paused to give me time to recover. Jack was grinning at me and I grinned back at him, panting. Although his face was only in my head, the sharp image implanted on my memory would remain forever. Carl slowly went back to work and soon the bed was rocking back and forth once again.

Feminine fingers picked at the clasps on the dress, opened the front and almost forcibly tugged my bra up thus allowing those same fingers to play me like a Steinway. I howled again as nirvana grabbed me and shook the life from me. Jill was chuckling and Jack breathed heavily into my ear.

"That's it gorgeous, come for me beautiful..."

I have to admit it was the best sex of my life. The pleasure my body received was wonderful but arbitrary. The pleasure my soul received was unfathomable. I came over and over with an intensity I never believed possible. When Carl finally delivered his release, I was little more than a blithering shaky mass of liquid jelly. I lay back exhausted. Heavy footsteps receded from the room and Jill leaned in and kissed me hard. I could barely respond. Soft tissue cleaned me up and a few minutes later the door closed softly. I fell asleep in my beautiful caring husbands arms, still encompassed in the blindfold. I had no desire to remove it, hoping that the intensity of that wonderful night would remain with me for eternity. My husband was still smiling down at me as I fell into a sleep so deep that even dreams were lost to the abyss.

****

Exactly three weeks later I lay on a hospital bed counting backward from ten.

Almost instantly (or so it seemed) after I reached the count of five I could hear the sound of a baby crying. Ten minutes later Jill was holding little Jack up for me to see his crinkly little monkey face. God he was beautiful. As the drug dissipated I glanced about regaining reality.

Jack senior was sitting in a chair holding onto the arms with white gripped knuckles. It was like he was holding onto life, willing his wasted body to hang on just a little longer. Jill held the baby close to his cheek so that he could nuzzle his son. I couldn't stop crying, but they were happy tears.

Jack left us two weeks later. He was my Knight in shining armor. I would miss him dearly.

****

CHAPTER TWELVE.

CARL.

I marched into the nursery and feigned 'cross scowl angry bear'.

"Angel, Ms Stevens would like your presence now, in the conservatory." Angel glanced up nervously, pretending to fold a baby blanket that had been folded to within an inch of its life a million times already. Jack Jnr was asleep. It had been a month and she'd spent most of that time in here... hiding and folding. I crossed my arms and waited. She stumbled to her feet and slinked past me cautiously, as if expecting a smack on that ripe little peach ass.

Jill awaited her presence and I smiled from behind the gorgeous dark skinned girl as she hesitated, sensing Jill's narrowed eyes.

"Honey its time. You know Jack's watching you, don't you?"

She shuffled and looked down demurely. "Yes..." It was a mere squeak.

"Do you think he's proud of you right now?"

Angel just shook her head.

"No, in fact he's very disappointed with you honey. Your Posh has cobwebs and moss is growing on the roof. Carl needs to go to the market and pick up some veggies." Jill eyed me mischievously and I was shaking my head furiously. No way was I going in that car with her! So, go and get out of those gawd awful pajamas Mrs Stevens, and take that big lug down to Pier Side market. NOW!!"

Angel jumped, glanced back at me and saw my fear and thought it was because of Jill's stamping yell. She turned and ran quickly from the room.

"Please don't make me go in that car with her... please... I can drive my truck and..."

"Oh you big baby! You know how Angel loved that car. They went everywhere together in it. She needs to get back on the pony. Man up and just do it. Let her remember the good times. You can scream if you want, hell Jack did all the time, but just let her drive! She needs to get out of the house and start living again!"

Angel returned a few minutes later, dressed in a short little floral sundress and white flat sandals. She stood with her feet turned in looking contrite and chastised. Shit she was cute. Jill threw me the car keys and I tugged the reluctant girl out to the garage.

At first she backed into the 'neighbor across the roads' wheelie bin and then she was jerkily away, missing gear changes and snapping my neck. She looked nervously over at me a couple of times and I smiled through gritted teeth, just to confirm how much I was enjoying this!

We went through a roundabout narrowly missing a truck on our right. She gave the truck's air horn the finger and accelerated hard. Soon she was tutting at innocent cyclists and cursing some old granny leaning on a walking stick who was a bit slow fleeing for her life! The gear changes became silky smooth, the flick of the wheel was akin to a cellist strumming her instrument. The sleek sports car became her Stradivarius. She was a gifted performer and soon she was totally transfixed on delivering her complex symphony. I only screamed once, so bite me! The handbrake turn into the car space did it, but I'm still proud of myself! Angel grinned over at me like a fox.

Welcome back gorgeous.

It took a month after that drive to the market, but I was sitting in the parlor with Jill on my lap. It was quite late at night and we were enjoying some alone time away from the kids. Angel crept into the room and coughed, in an attempt to gain our attention. She stood looking sheepish and clasped her hands behind her back; her body twisted gently.

Jill looked up and smiled. "Yes Angel, what can we do for you?"

"Um, Ms Stevens, I was... well I was wondering if..." She ground to a stop.

"Spit it out honey, I'm not a mind reader!" Jill leaned over to my ear and whispered. "Watch this, and get ready..."

"Um, well..." She drew her arms from behind her back. Dangling from her hand was a black lump of cloth.

"Oh, I see... So, what do you say?"

"Um... please?" Eyes darted up briefly from examining the carpet pile.

"No that's not what you say Mrs Stevens. What you say is, 'Hi Carl, I'd like to make love to my husband tonight. Would you mind terribly helping me with that?"

Angle shuffled nervously and raised her big brown eyes to glimpse mine. "Um... Carl... would you like do what she said?"

"I don't understand baby, exactly what is it you want?" I wanted to laugh but the poor thing was terribly distraught.

"I want to make love to my husband, but I need your help..."

"Oh, I see. Well how about you go up to your bedroom, strip naked, but on the blindfold and think of your man. I'll join you shortly, okay?"

She nodded excitedly and fled the room. I chuckled and turned to my lover. Care to help an old man get it up? It's for an excellent cause!"

"Certainly fine Sir, it would be my pleasure." Jill giggled and tugged me up. The things we poor men must attend to. Oh well, such is life!

My two girls were naked on the bed, one beautifully black skinned and blindfolded, the other prefect and porcelain skinned. The wavy red hair was mixed with the jet black as they wriggled together, hands and mouths seeking sustenance.

Ebony and ivory blended in love. Jill wasn't into girls per say, but this one was special. They shared a bond, chained together for life, inseparable due to the influence of one amazing man. I felt humbled. Standing naked before the bed I angled my head to the heavens and saluted him; 'thank you Jack'.

He was the mightiest of men.

I might mention here that I'd tried to tell him. I needed absolution. Holding hands with Jill, we'd knelt beside his hospital bed. His hours were numbered but we wanted to tell him what had happened, how we'd misused his trust and undermined his generosity. We hadn't just slept together behind his back. We'd drugged him on his wedding night and fucked like rabbits! I had taken his wife in ways he'd never had, and I was doing just that the night he'd discovered us in his bed... the night I rushed him in horrified guilt ridden panic; the same night he tipped backward in fright, fell down the stairs and fucked his life.

It was my entire fault... our fault and we desperately sought redemption. I remember the conversation well.

"Jack, we want to tell you something. We want to tell you about that night, the night you fell..."

"Carl, I don't need to know. What I do know is that you love Jill and that she loves you. It's obviously possible that a woman can love multiple people. Jill has that ability in spades, and whatever happened that night, or prior to it, has never altered her love for me. I know that because she shows me every minute of every hour of every day of the week." Jack's voice was husky and weak, his time approached.

Jill just began sobbing. She had been guilt ridden about everything.

Jack feebly pulled our clasped hands to his. "If this is what you need then I gladly give it. I forgive you both and I want you to live a long and prosperous life together... look after those beautiful girls... and watch over my Angel and my little boy. I entrust you both in this pledge." Jack let out a weak breath and closed his eyes.

"Now get lost and get busy living."

My thoughts returned to the present. Tears streaked my face.

"Okay, who's first?"

****

JILL.

The blindfolded beauty squirming beside me made my heart shudder. My beautiful Jack's gorgeous wife arched her hips seeking her husband's love. Carl would never be her lover only her surrogate. Sure she loved us, but not in the true full sense of what that simple word truly meant. She would only ever truly love one man, the face of that man currently pictured in her mind. Sure she loved Jack Jnr as every mother loves her child, and she loved Carl and I as one would love close friends... maybe me a little more than that... at least I hoped so, because the love I had for her hurt bad... real bad.

We'd shared something really special, and our bond was forever forged.

"Okay, who's first?!" Carl deep voice groaned, as if tortured. I had to chuckle. Poor sorry bastard, having two females attempting to suck and kiss each other to a pleasurable death in front of him must be excruciating. Knowing he would soon take his pleasure in both was likely more so.

"Take Angel first baby. She's with Jack right now. She need's it bad." I rolled Angel over onto her back and pulled her knees up. "You want to please him don't you baby?"

The wondrous creature squirmed and wriggled, panting out a strangled 'yes'. She was burning up. If I could see her eyes they'd be lasers. "Tell him what you need honey."

"Jack, I need you now. Watch me Jack!" She arched savagely as Carl complied. "OH, god... Yes, YES!!' Angel immediately capitulated to pleasure. I smiled and stroked the wild hair back from her hiding pretty face. She panted rhythmically as her body rocked back and forth as intensity built.

Jack had forgiven us. That amazing gift had helped me heal but memories still haunted me. Carl, the two girls and me had been 'willed' a living for life and uninhibited access to the house and serving staff was ours until my death, just as long as our relationship with Angel remained intact and compatible. She was to become caretaker of the family fortune until Jack Jnr turned twenty one years old, at which time everything became his. I hoped to hell Jack Jnr became half the man his father was, because if he did we were all in good hands. Knowing his heritage, I knew he wouldn't disappoint.

"OOHHH!" Our beautiful benefactor howled once more and Carl released her, grabbed her legs and flipped her over onto her knees. I cradled her head in my lap as Carl re-entered and redoubled his efforts.

"Is Jack enjoying himself honey?" I chuckled as she nodded in breathless acquiescence. "You're doing a great job. I bet he really loves watching this!" I could see her smile. That was enough. I nodded to Carl and he took it to the next level causing Angel to wail continuously, crying out her pleasure gift and singing out her love to her very own, ever present, watchful Angel.

****

ANGEL.

My mind was wholly focused on my performance. I was my Jack's instrument. He played me with loving perfection. I was stroked and caressed, worked hard and feathered gently and I came with a crescendo. Thank you my darling... that was wonderful.

Life moved on. I was healing. Jill was our conductor and Carl and I were her performers. Together we'd move on and honor the legacy that was our Jack.

Following that request for reconciliation and my re-entrance into the world left me by my husband, I found myself sleeping in the king size bed with Jill and her lover. I always slept on one side of Jill and Carl on the other. She was our glue. I needed the companionship and as much as I had no real feelings for other females my 'glue' was special. Oh don't get me wrong, I admired beautiful girls and wished I was one of them. But this woman was a goddess. She was my boss, and my lover. Carl was there to do a job, but Jill became my soul mate. She was God's perfect female, tall, toned, pale, with almost translucent skin and the most amazing green eyes and auburn hair. I could see why my husband loved her, because I'd come to worship her too.

I even got jealous when Carl made love to her, which was amazingly often, sometimes three times a day! Jill could tell when I was feeling left out, so she'd often grab me as he towed her to the bedroom. She'd quickly affix my blindfold and strip me naked and offer me to Carl in a claimed attempt to calm him down. She swore it gave her a rest, but I reckoned otherwise. She was every bit as insatiable as her lover, only she was generous with loaning him, and giving me opportunity to please my ever present and loving watcher.

So our strange relationship worked. I had a beautiful bronze skinned boy who was doted on by his two gorgeous 'sisters'. They treated him like a doll, always dressing him up and bossing him around. Jack Jnr enjoyed it and he ran about following them like some dark shadow.

Jill and Carl never once discussed marriage. It was a subject that never required discussion. Like me, she would remain the ex-wife of the only real man ever to grace planet earth. We were the two Ms Stevens, the tall porcelain Barbie doll and her short dark Cabbage Patch soul mate. We loved each other immensely.

"Angel, what the hell are you doing?' That's how or interaction normally began.

"Umm. Nothing Ms Stevens... err ma'am." I tried to appear innocent. She rolled her eyes at my ridiculous referral to title. "I'm just folding your underwear?"

"Come here my pet." I closed the drawer and stepped toward my queen. "Are you thinking of him?" She knew me. I nodded and stared at my feet. "It's okay honey, you're allowed to think about him but don't let it consume you." She kissed my lips and I responded hungrily. "Now, how about we leave the panties alone and unfolded? Go find those kids and take them an ice cream each.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Angel, please don't call me Ma'am."

"Sorry Ms Stevens... ma'am." I grinned. She lunged and I shrieked, dodging her easily and ducking under her out-flung arm. I was out the door and running, with her, in those stupid heels, sliding and slipping on marble floors behind me. "EEEHHH!"

"Come here young lady, you're going over my knee!"

****

CONCLUSION.

JACK.

Sometime in the future.

My I-phone 16 buzzed. The image of my wonderful mother smiled at me from the glowing flat screen.

"Hello mother."

"Hello Jack Jnr, happy 21st birthday darling!"

Only my mother called me Jack Jr. To everyone else I was simple Jack, Jack Stevens

.

"Thanks Mom."

"So when will you be home. I've got a present for you honey." She sounded excited. "Jill and Carl are here too and we've made a birthday cake!"

"Sounds cool ma... I just need to pick up my girl, and then we'll both head on over, okay?"

"Okay baby, we'll see you both soon."

I jumped in the old 993 911 S and fired the motor. The twin turbines whined and quad exhausts spat flame as I revved the flat six just enough to hear the sound thunder about the underground car park beneath my office building. I loved this car; my father's old Porsche passed down to me from mom on my sixteenth birthday. Referred to affectionately by the family as the Posh, it was a special car and only 183 were ever built. Even by today's standards it looked cool and tough. Of course I'd had the motor rebuilt and tuned and the thing tore strips out of current super cars. Air cooled, the twin turbo inter-cooled motor punched over 450 horses now and the enhanced suspension made it pretty special. It was a true collector's car, but I'd never sell it. Sure it didn't shine like it might have in the showroom, but that just added to its character. It reflected me, quick and fast, but not overly flashy like a Ferrari. At least that's what I reckoned. I spat out of the exit, pulled onto Seventh and gunned the throttle. My beautiful girlfriend awaited me. She laughed at my car, and thought I was a geeky. I knew I was. I mean anyone with two degrees and a doctorate in commerce at age 21 was likely geeky!

She was nearly three years older than me but my god she was stunning. Green sea eyes, long flowing auburn red hair and a body to die for. I'd known her for quite some time; actually I'd known her all my life. She used to dress me up like a doll and paint my face with lipstick and eyeliner, stolen from her mother's vanity. Jade was the perfect reflection of her mother, my Aunt Jillian.

Of course I knew the story, mom had explained it all. Jade was no relation of mine, even though both her mother and my mother had once been married to the same man, my father, Jack Sr. Jade was my goddess and I worshiped her. I always had. She'd bossed me about my entire life.

I screamed in against the curb out front of Jade's beauty salon. The neon sign scrolled out the word's 'The complete Woman' and that was an apt description of the vision that 'runway' walked in those amazing heels across the sidewalk, bent slightly and grinned in at me through the open passenger door glass. That smile never ceased to stop my heart.

"Hi handsome. How ya doin birthday boy?" The full red glossed lips smirked and the unfathomable eyes blinked like sparkling emeralds. The door opened and she bent to enter. That skirt was scandalous! Stocking tops peeped, bare thighs were exposed.

"Hello gorgeous." I leaned over and met the soft cheek of the girl that owned me. Her perfect white complexion presented so pale against my own bronzed skin. She tugged at the hem of that slip of fabric in a vain effort to hide the dark hose bands. As soon as her seat-belt belt clicked in place I launched out into the chaos of peak hour, and ski slalomed my way through the heavy traffic. Carl said I drove like my mom, but no one drove like mom. She had a unique style of her own that bordered in that fuzzy grey area between extreme skill and downright crazy.

My passengers rarely screamed, unlike moms. But we all loved her dearly, even with her little idiosyncrasies. She was a wonderful woman and a perfect mother and I had asked her once, why it was she was so perfect that is. I guess most kids wondered that about their parents.