Intimate Confessions Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Lonnie studied my small tight ass from behind as my head disappeared into Willie's lap. Lonnie cried out, "What a beautiful tight ass we have here..I'm gonna have a real party with this one!" Lonnie pulled my ass cheeks apart and took out a small tube of vasoline that he rubbed on my asshole and all over the head of his penus. He then inserted the tip of his fully erect cock against my button hole. He pushed a little at a time until I actually heard a plopping sound as he pulled in and out of my ass. My cries for him to stop fell on deaf ears as I screamed " no, please don't do that!" Lonnie shot back, "don't worry baby, there's so much lubricant up your ass and on my cock that you won't feel a thing!"

Lonnie's cock had no trouble penetrating my arse. I soon felt a smoothengulfing sensation inside my ass that drove me into an instant rush. As he penetrated deeper I also pushed back against his cock wildly. Suddenly we both pushed at the same time and a pain surged throughout my asshole. It was an unusual type of pain that both hurt and felt good at the same time. After a few more minutes the pain subsided and I was being ass fucked while continuing to suck Willie off. Feeling Willie's cock swelling I grabbed it around the base and started to jerk it off inside my mouth. As the first shot of cum hit my throat I felt Lonnie grab on to my tits and yell that he was cumming. With cum oozing from the sides of my mouth and down my chin, I felt my rectum being filled with hot gooey cum at the same time.

Suddenly Lonnie and Willie dragged me out of the car took the rest of my clothes off and stood me up against the fender. Ed, the driver, came towards me and said, " this is where I come in. You're going on a trip around the world!" I had no clue what he meant. Ed started to French kiss me while my arms were being held by the other two men. Ed sucked all the cum off of my tongue and walked behind me to lick the back of my neck, my ears, while working his way to my ass. He licked my ass crack clean of cum and stuck the tip of his tongue inside my anal cavity digging out all of the cum in the process. I could hear the slurping noises as the white gooey liquid was vacuumed out and swallowed with his long tongue. Next, the tongue made it's way up the inside of my thighs and inserted itself in my long vagina. He promptly ate my vagina for what seemed like an eternity before pulling out and thoroughly sucking both breasts.

They were finally finished with me and threw me my clothes to put on. Lonnie and Willie disappeared into the desert while Ed drove me back to the gas station. Neither one of us said a word to each other on the ride back. I got out of his car, had the gas station attendant put air in my tires and returned to my hotel.

I decided not to report the desert incident as I did not need this to follow me back home.
The rest of my trip I visited the casinos and decided on no more trips. I satisfied myself each evening watching x-rated movies and climaxing myself to sleep. I was anxious to get back home and changing my lifestyle. This trip was just what the doctor ordered.

12