Intimate Games

Story Info
A game of fantasy and reallity.
5.1k words
3.98
65.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers

Being a builder, I'm use to seeing things build up, and the satisfaction of seeing a job completed. But! The things that I have witnessed over the last year, the foundation being built, the work being put into it, the signs being put up, and a job well done by a master. The only surprise here is how I didn't see it built until it was complete.

My name is Tom Kane, I am 44 years old, and I have a very successful business, a great house in the suburbs, a beautiful 19-year-old stepdaughter, and a gorgeous 38-year-old wife. And a mother-daughter Competition That was about to go to far!

Let me start with Gail, I met her while she was working for my lawyer Karl Greenberg. She was 24 at the time, a blond hair, brown eyed beauty with a great personality and a smoking body I just fell in love with her the first time I seen her. She was recently divorced and me being single, I took a chance and asked her out. Now it might bother some guys that she had a 5-year-old daughter but it didn't bother me in the least.

After dating for a couple of months we married, and over the next 14 years I have learned to be husband, provider, and a father figure to a child that wasn't my own.

Now anyone who has raised a child not there own knows sometimes it can be hard, but I was one of the lucky ones! Sammy always treated me like her father. But over the years as Sammy grew up, in her later teens, the changes were becoming evident, aside of her starting to develop into a young women, the mother daughter thing that she once shared was fading and they were becoming more like sisters. She became more opened to Gail about clothes, friends, and even guys she liked. And Gail being a very opened and cool about almost everything absolutely love it. I guess it made her feel like a teenager again. Plus Sammy's close friends loved Gail and treated her like their friend too.

After Sammy turned 18 reality was really starting to set in for all of us. Sammy was now a young woman, and the changes were becoming more and more evident. Collage was coming, and the guys that she was dating were looking more like men. And her friends were filling out. I mean Sammy was beautiful, with looks similar to her mothers, But Gail Has a much better figure meaning Sammy is very thin with long blond hair, small tits, nice legs, and cute butt. Now Gail is thin also, she has short shoulder length blond hair, bigger breasts 36B with a slight sag and the most beautiful pointy tits and big pink areolas, and her legs are perfect, her ass is gorgeous, and a face and smile that is irresistible.

The changes really started about 6 months ago when Sammy brought home a guy she seemed somewhat serious about. His name was Jimmy he was 22, black hair, blue eyes, muscular and an absolute hunk according to my wife. What I first noticed about him he seemed very cocky, and assured of himself,

Later that night as Gail and I laid in bed, we talked about Jimmy and what transpired throughout the evening. Little did I know I was about to find out things about Sammy I didn't know, like how Sammy was on the pill and sexually active for a little over a year now. How she has talked to Gail openedly about her sexual partner, who was good, who was great, who had the biggest penis, and she even asked my wife advise on how to give a blowjob! I guess I should have expected it being how opened and easy to talk to she is. I couldn't help but ask how she advised her on giving a blowjob.

"Easy" she says

"Ice pops"

"I told to just pretend she licking a ice pop"

She then pulled the covers off, pulled my pants down and started her explanation and demonstration.

" I told you lick the top, and lick it up and down, and you suck it running your lips up and down the shaft occasionally licking again and flickering your tong across the top, what do you think honey?"

"How is my technique?" she says

" Mother Knows best" I say.

We fucked for the next ten minutes until I couldn't take anymore.

Shortly after as we talked some more about Sammy, and her flings. Gail Told me that Sammy has been dating Jimmy for two months already, that he is the best lover she's had, how adventurous he is, how he can hold out without Cumming until I cum, and he is very well endowed. She even told Gail She had a threesome with Jimmy and his roommate Paul, and how Paul's cock is thin and curved, and how good his cock felt when he fucked her in the missionary position.

I was shocked, surprised, and in a strange way turned on as was Gail by the way she told the story, and the way she sucked and fucked me! I am not complaining I mean our sex life has always been good, but over the last few years it slowed up a lot. What was once everyday turned into once or twice a month, after time with the same lover things can become routine and stale unless you find ways to spice things up.

As summer was 1 month from ending Over the next two months things would never be the same in my house again, Jimmy was starting to stay over a lot. I would wake up and find him sitting in the kitchen talking to Gail. Now normally one wouldn't be too suspicious, but the routine was becoming every morning and it seemed Gail was wearing little clothes to cover up. At times she would only be wearing a white mid length robe or her satin shorts and tops, which made her braless tits more pronounced and her ass cheeks peek when ever she would bend over. But it wasn't just Gail's dress attire, Sammy would some Mornings come out in just her underwear and a tank top walking around the kitchen like no big deal. But this one Sunday morning set off a suspicious thought about Gail and her dress attire, and the things to come!

The previous night before, I had gotten home late from work late, the house was quiet, so I headed up to our room, as I entered the bedroom I see Gail in our in front of the dresser mirror cleaning her face dressed in a red satin teddy, I come up behind her, Kiss her, and say:

"U look so hot!"

"Thanks honey, how was your day?" she says.

"Busy!"

She says:" You look tired, why don't you shower, and I'll tell you about my day."

After my shower, I enter the bedroom, and Gail is sitting on the edge of the bed with a smile on her face. I say

" What's going on?"

She says: "I came home from shopping and as entered the house I walked past Sammy room"

"And" I Say:

"And I can could hear them! You know."

"Hear them what!" I say:

"You know, Fucking"

As she smiling like a sneaky little kid that just found the sweets jar.

So I ask: "Are you turned on?"

"Come here and I'll show you!"

After our 20-minute fuck session, we started talking about how loud Sammy was, the things she was screaming, and the length of time they were screwing etc... At That point I was starting to acknowledge that my wife was getting jealous of all the attention Sammy was giving and getting from her new boyfriend. Just how jealous? I was about to find out!

As I was lying in bed, I heard the shower turn off, out comes Gail toweling her naked body off. As I was looking her over I noticed she had shaved her pussy totally clean! Now the last time she did this was when we first met, she also was applying body lotion on her whole body real slow. After she finished she reach in the closet, she grabbed her skimpy satin blue robe, put it on over her naked body, and quietly left the room.

Now this looked very suspicious! And with a guest in the house, she would have at least put underwear on. So I roll out of bed, and proceed to make my way down stairs.

As I was heading down the stairs my view to the kitchen was clear. I see Gail washing dishes nothing unusual. I was about to continue my way to the kitchen when I heard a door open! Out comes Jimmy shirtless and heading to the kitchen. He then slowly comes up behind her, his hands drop and run directly up her legs and slid around to the front of her body, then he whispers.

"Good morning"

Gail Jumped, let out a little scream. And said.

"Jimmy! Holy shit! What are you doing? I thought you were TOM!"

Jimmy says "Holy Shit I Am SO Sorry! I thought you Were Sammy!"

"That's o.k. Jimmy, You scared the Shit out of me! Are You Hungry?" She said.

" No I just got up to use the bathroom, Thanks anyway."

As he turned around, I see a smug smile come across his face. The little son of a bitch did it on purpose! It made me start to think? How long was my wife teasing this guy? Did she dress like that on purpose? Was she getting feelings for him? Or was she competing with Sammy for attention of Sammy's man. This was beginning to look like a problem to me and I had to confront Gail about it.

We talked about it and She promised there is no problem, it was an accident, and that she will be more cautious on how she dresses around him! She said that she liked the compliments he gives her, and that it makes her feel like a teenager when she is around Sammy's friends, and I may flirt with them or him but I would never sleep with any of her friends. Would she be true to her word I would soon find out!

It was a Sunday; Sammy had some of her friends over for a pool party. All together about ten people. Mostly Sammy's friends, and 2 of Jimmy's friends. Everything was going great, until they started chanting for us to go into the pool. I was not in the mood to swim even though Gail was trying to persuade me to go, I just wanted to relax and watch TV, after working all week I didn't want to do nothing. I told her go ahead and have fun!

After 5 minutes she had come down dressed in an orange bikini. She turns to say's and me:

"Well, How do you like it, I bought it with Sammy Two Days ago!"

"Looks Great, be a good girl." I said.

"Always!"

As She walked out they all cheered!

It was not fifteen minutes later when five of the six girls came running in laughing and heading to Sammy's room and closed the door. That left 3 guys, 1 girl and my wife outside. So I get up, survey the yard. In the corner I see my wife, Jimmy and his friend, Gail was lying on the raft, floating and Jimmy and His friend were sitting on the side closest to my window about 5 feet from me. So I opened the window a touch to possibly hear what they were saying. What I heard blew my mind

They started talking about some of girls that were there. And As Gail Floated towards the other end of the pool, Jimmy's Friend say's:

" My god Sammy's Mom is HOT!!!"

Jimmy says: "Her body is Incredible, and her pussy is completely shaved and tight!

" How do you know that?" Dan says.

"Every morning she gets up either in a short robe or some short sexy satin outfit, about 2 weeks ago I snuck up behind her, ran my hands up her legs right to her pussy her head fell back to my shoulder, her eyes opened, and she jumped about 10 feet!"

They laugh!

Then Jimmy says: " You know What Sammy told me?"

"What" Dan says?

"That She sometimes misses the spontaneous, raw sex, I bet you she is a better fuck then Sammy?" Jimmy says.

"I guess her husband isn't keeping up to his end of the bargain." Dan says?

" With a little patience, and a little work, I'll be pounding that pussy before Christmas, She wants me! But is afraid to show it. But I guarantee you this! I'm close!"

I could not believe what I was hearing! This guy was talking about Gail like she was a slut that was dying to fuck him! Now Gail likes Sex once and a while. And she may flirt but he was wrong about Gail, She has never shown that sluttish side that Jimmy was Dreaming up. And she never liked rough sex. So all that bullshit that Jimmy was saying was to me just 1 guy bullshitting another. Now I know Gail thought Jimmy Was cute! But I would have bet my house that she would shot him down.

Well it didn't take long for Sammy to see Through Jimmy. About 2 weeks later they broke up, I was happy, I didn't have to worry about little incidence happening; And Gail didn't seem to care either. We had a feeling it was just a fling, and being that Sammy was going to collage out of state, it was bye-bye Jimmy Boy.

Or so I thought?

It was 8:00 Friday morning, the temperature was suppose to hit 95 degrees and I wasn't looking forward to going to work, but I had to finish up a job and if I'm not there nothing gets done. So before I had left I asked Gail what her plans were for the day? She planned on sunning and swimming. Already dressed in a white string bikini Gail looked incredible! I swung up behind her, wrapped my hands around her kissed her and told her I should be home by six, we kissed and I left.

I get a call about 11:00; it's Gail I answer:

"Hello!"

" Hi honey! How are you?" she responds.

"Busy, hot, and I have to take a wall down! I'm not very happy now! How are you?" I say.

"O.K. I have a visitor."

" Oh yah! Who!" I say.

"Jimmy, Sammy's Ex Boyfriend, he stopped over to drop off some of Sammy's things and now we are sitting outside just talking, he is off today and was cleaning his house and found some of Sam's things."

All of a sudden a bell went of in my head! My wife is probably sitting around in that white string bikini. I start thinking is he there trying to fuck my wife? I trusted Gail! But how much could I really trust her! I was about to find out!

I told Gail I had to go, and that I would be home late, I hung up. And I set of on my 5-minute trip home!

I approached my block, and parked my truck a block away and walked up to the house. As I walked up I very gently opened the front door, as I entered I walked toward the back bedroom, the window was slightly opened, and with the two of them sitting at the table they were close enough to hear very clearly and see them fairly well also.

I look out and Jimmy was fussing through a big box.

As Gail was taking in the sun. Jimmy says:

"I think this is Sammy's"

As he pulled out shirts, and other stuff, he asked Gail to come over and look to make sure the stuff is Sammy's. I turn, and see Gail getup Grab her drink and stroll toward Jimmy, and she crouches in front of him and starts looking through the box. After a couple of minutes of sifting through the box, joking about some of the items, I hear Gail say;

" What's this? Intimate Games a game of honesty and reality! Sounds interesting!"

Jimmy say's "Want to play? It is so much fun, your going to laugh your ass off!"

"Really! I love games, sure why not, just let me get a drink! You want one?" she say's.

"Sure, What are you drinking?"

"Rum & Coke, is it O.K.?"

"Sure" he replies.

After 5-minutes she comes back out and say's:

"This game does not require sex does it? I mean you're cute and all, but I'm a married women! She say's shy like.

"No sex But some of the Questions do have to do with sex! You ready?" "Ready" say's Gail

"O.K. Question 1. How many sexual partners have you had." Jimmy Starts.

"Lets see" Gail Say's: "I think 6? But only 4 were any good" she say's laughing

He say's: " O.K. Question 2. When it comes to penis size which size do you prefer?" Length Girth Both Length and Girth Average size Small Gail then say's: "Hmmm, Well I guess every man I have been with I Guess were average, so I guess my answer is D!"

As they laughed, He say's: smugly

"Average O.k., next Question Ever Fantasize about being with a well endowed man?"

Laughing and almost chocking on her drink, She reply's:

" Is that Question on that list? Let me see those cards!"

As they both laughing He say's:

" Of course! Come on answer the Question Gail!

She say's: " Honey, that is something I'm sure every women fantasized about. Unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon, unless Tom finds a procedure to put some length and girth on his tool."

Over the next half hour, Gail basically told Jimmy almost all her sexual preferences, like how she loves to have her pussy eaten, how her favorite position is doggie style, how good she gives head, how she shaves, masturbates, how sensitive her nipples are, She even told him that she enjoyed anal sex but had never had an orgasm doing it!

The jealousy I started feeling was overwhelming, but in a strange way I was getting turned on. I never was one of those husbands that wanted to watch his wife fuck another man, but I was curious now! I finally started to see more clearly! He was working her! The technique, flirting, and actions leading up to this moment, He was Good! But how Good? Could he seduce Gail?

Not knowing was going to happen, but starting to understand that I was going to find out. The questions became more and more interesting,

She was flirting, and her body language led me to believe this talk was turning her on too... I couldn't believe how opened She was to Him! Maybe it was the alcohol? I know in the span of time since I came home She had refilled her glass twice. All I can tell you is he was getting more out of her in a half hour then I got in 14-years.

He asked her top three penis sizes starting with the smallest? With me being on top of that Question and many others. I also found out things that turned her on, and fantasies I didn't know about. Like always wanting, to try a threesome with two males, How she loves sex in strange places, and how she loves just surprising, raw sex. She even stated that she is loves to tease and flirt, and is a secret exhibitionist, and one of her fantasies is to make love while someone watches.

After hearing those answers I was blown away! I never knew most of that; I guess because I never explored that side of her, I mean the exhibitionist I knew she always showed more of her body then most women would, but her body is gorgeous and I wasn't complaining about it! But her wanting to try a threesome!!! She never told me! I had a feeling there was a wild side to her and Jimmy was using it like a master. And just like the wind as it can change direction quickly! So did this game.

Gail said:

"Hey aren't there any Questions there for me to ask you?"

"No" Jimmy say's: "This is the women's version"

Gail then replies:

"No hah, O.K. well I have two Questions for you and you better answer them honestly!"

"O.K., shoot." He Replies

"Ready! O.K. remember a month ago when you came up behind me in the kitchen? Did you really think I was Sammy?

As She bites her straw with a sarcastic smile, He replies:

"No, I knew it was you"

"I thought so, I don't look nothing like Sammy from the front or back, I really thought you were Tom Though!"

After they laughed, She said:

"O.K. Question 2. If given the opportunity that morning. Would you have tried to fuck me right in the kitchen?"

As Gail smiles and bits her straw She say's: " Come on, don't be Shy now! You sure as hell wasn't shy that morning, you went right for my pussy you bad boy!"

After a short pause, He motioned her to lean over and said:

"Gail, Your right about 2 things. I am a bad boy, and I think you know what I was going to do! So the real questions are for you! Were you hoping I did it, and would you have let me? Maybe the real Question is, Are you a good girl who likes good guys, or are you a bad girl, who likes bad boys? As Gail stands up and starts Walking to the house, his eyes lock on her ass as it sways in that white string bikini. She stops, Turns around, smiles at him and say's:

" I'm hungry! You want something! I got hot dogs and Chicken Breasts?"

"Sure" he say's "Oh, and by the way, I'm a good girl that likes bad boys!"

With that said Gail closed the door. I came out of the room and entered the hall and entered the enclosed washroom. It was perfect place to view the whole kitchen. At first Gail was just making a drink. Little did I know what I was about to witness would change my life forever!

I hear the sliding door open, Gail with her back to Jimmy say's:

"You need something"

"I just came in to see if you need a hand" he responds.

drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers
12