Intimate Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.k." She said:

The next I see I the biggest, fattest hard on being guided by Jimmy slowly approaching Gail from behind, My cock hard as a rock now wondering what Gail was going to do! I guess I still thought She still would Shot him down. Would She do it?

I was about to find out.

He came up, and slowly put his hands on her hips, as he wrapped his arms around her front as his cock slipped between her legs and say's:

" Is this the type of hand you're looking for"?

As his hands roamed her body, His lip made it's way to her neck, kissing and licking it. Gail, Shocked and possibly turned on responds with:

"What are you doing?"

"We can't do this, this is wrong!

In between little groans and heavy breathing Gail's pleas were not convincing enough to stop Jimmy's advances. With one hand now working her Pussy and His other sliding under Her bikini top exposing and caressing those gorgeous nipples, Gail was now loosing any self control, still the pleas continued. Gail now saying in a mild and seductive way:

" I can't, I'm married, I'm almost twice you're age!"

I was tempted to put a stop to this, but for the first time in my life I was turned on at the thought of watching my wife fuck another man and I retort to the fact that the only way I would stop this is he would become to forceful, or if it was obvious that Gail really wanted him to stop. But from what I was witnessing, Her body language, moaning and mild pleas were telling me something else!

As he rubbed her breast with one hand the other finally gave her pussy a break and made it's way to the string ties, untying them slowly, one by one, until her bottoms fell off. As soon as they dropped he spread her legs enough that her pussy was now the height of His cock.

He started thrusting a lightly, and at first I thought he was fucking her, but then he said:

" You like that don't you? My cock rubbing your wet pussy"

She just moaned, tilted her head back and started kissing him passionately. He eventually ran his hands around untied her top and dropped that on the ground. The talking in between kisses was getting kinky! Something I never knew she liked! But I was witnessing a master that was drawing a side out of Gail that I suspected, but never seen. He found out what her kinks, secret desires, and what turn's her on and was using it like a pro.

The pleas I ones heard were gone. But the action was just beginning!

As he was working her, He was saying:

" I knew you wanted me! That morning in the kitchen! That blue little skimpy robe! That little show! That was for me right?"

She just continued moaning and kissing him passionately. But Jimmy kept talking saying:

"You never answered my Question? You bad girl, was that for me?

She stopped kissing, turned around looking him in the eyes and in a sultry voice say's:

"Maybe I was just wanted to tease you? Or.

She then drops to her knees directly in front of his crotch, grabs his penis and say's

"Or maybe I just wanted some cock!

She then started sucking his cock. Very slowly she would take that fat monster in and out of her mouth occasionally licking it up and down the shaft, giving Jimmy a million dollar blowjob. And Jimmy kept talking saying:

"Did I make your list?"

"What list? She said in between licks and sucks.

"Am I Your Biggest" Jimmy say's.

"Longest Yes, Defiantly the Fattest, No wonder Sammy Was Screaming When I Came home early a month ago." She said:

He started to laugh, and say's:

"Maybe I'll make you scream too!" She stopped and said:

"Honey, I'm not Sammy! I don't scream! And no man has ever made me!"

He then picks Her up, and walks her over to the table, lays her down on her back, spreads her legs positions himself between her legs and say's:

"Let's make a bet! If I make you scream, you have to do whatever I want you to do!"

And, if I don't scream?

"You can make me do anything you want, deal"

She agreed and it was on, they were kissing and then he Started eating her pussy, She was moaning and squirming her facial expressions showed he was doing a good job, after about ten minutes of fingering and eating her pussy She was moaning real loud. He then stands up, puts his cock by her mouth and ran his one hand over her tits as the other hand massaged her pussy.

Gail was licking his cock so sensually, enjoying every bit of his cock, as Jimmy continued his verbal on sloth. Saying:

"I bet your wondering what I'm going to make you do for me when I win this bet?"

"Tell me" Gail say's

"On Monday, After your Husband leaves for work, Your going to call me, tell me what your wearing, tell me how bad you want to fuck me, and that you so hot that your going to take a shower!

" Oh yehhh, is that what you want?" Gail say's

"You're going to wait for me to come over, and then your going to, Enter the shower!"

He then grabs her hand, and puts it on her pussy and say's:

"Show me what your going to do while I watch you take a shower!"

Gail then started rubbing her pussy with one hand and jerked his cock with the other. Saying:

"You like this don't you?"

"You're going to like what's next! I'm going to strip down, enter the shower!"

" And I'm going to fuck you while our visitor watches, yeh I'm going to bring Paul with me!"

She then say's:

"Ohh God, Fuck me Hard! You're driving me Crazy"

He the Started pumping her harder saying:

"Maybe you'll Want Paul to join us, it's turning you on isn't it?"

She was moaning and panting, and he kept talking, saying:

"Show me you want Paul!"

As he put his finger in her mouth and she sucked it with such passion in her face. Then Jimmy

Jimmy was using the information from the game they played earlier, revealing her answers and including them into their fuck session not only turning her on physically, but mentally opening Gail's imagination up by bringing out Her sexual desires, But that was not the only things that made him a Master in my eyes, He saw a side in Gail that I never knew about and over the next 45 minutes, I would witness him exploit it, and watch with every Thrust of His cock in her pussy, turn my wife into a whore, end my marriage and lose what little trust I would ever have in Gail again!

Jimmy pounded her pussy like a machine and as she approached what seemed like her third orgasm, she finally screamed!

"YES! OH GOD! THAT IT! AAAHHHHHH!"

She then pulled Her pussy away and turned around and sat at the table. Jimmy kept jerking his cock putting it in front of breathless Gail and came all over Gail's chest.

Gail just dropped her head back, then picked it up, looked him in the eyes, motioned him with a finger to come and said:

" Not a word of this to anyone, Understood!"

Jimmy bends down and kisses Gail Passionately, say's

"Your secret is safe with us, see you Monday!"

I let things go until I set up a recording device and camera, I confronted Her with copies of the Evidence. Jimmy was not the only smart one!

12