Intimate Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grin the Cheshire cat would envy, Deb smiled at me, her next words nearly causing my heart to skip a beat.

"I want you to watch me suck your cock," she commanded.

Deb climbed back onto the bed, leaned down and slid her soft, wet tongue over the tip of my cock, tasting the mixture of her own juices and my pre-cum for the first time. My cock stiffened with her touch, revealing just how well I had shaved earlier as Deb worked her way toward my smooth sack. With a gentleness usually reserved for fine crystal, Deb took both balls in her mouth and began to lightly suck on them. This incredible feeling was intensified as she repositioned her hand around my cock and began to stroke. My head was spinning from the dual sensations and I knew I was not going to last much longer. Sensing my oncoming orgasm, Deb gently released me from her mouth and smiled.

"I love feeling the skin of a freshly-shaved man," Deb confessed. "Especially down here."

Refocusing her attention, Deb opened her mouth and slid her lips over my entire length. Knowing she was sucking me toward an eagerly-awaited cumshot, Deb's intensity increased as her tongue danced around my throbbing shaft. Her hand and mouth now worked in unison as the downward strokes of her fingers matched those of her lips. The feeling of her warm tongue running along the underside of my shaft proved to be just what I needed as my hips began to shudder.

"I'm going to come," I exclaimed. "I'm coming."

I fully expected Deb to release me from her warm, wet mouth but instead she sealed her lips tightly around my shaft as cum began to spurt. I watched this beautiful woman take the creamy load I had been holding back, swallowing every time as our eyes met once again. Though the only light in the room came from the full moon, I could see the animalistic hunger in her eyes as she swallowed every drop of cum my balls held, never once releasing her oral embrace.

As I began to soften, Deb released my cock from her mouth and lay on top of me. Leaning forward, her soft, auburn hair smelling of strawberry as it brushed across my eyes, she gazed at me with a look of satisfaction that spread across her face as if my orgasm had been felt by her as well. As Deb leaned down to kiss me, she paused and smiled, her lips hovering so close to mine I could feel the faintness of her soft breath. As if we were moving in slow motion, our lips met so tenderly that it reminded my of my first kiss so many years ago.

The piquant saltiness of my orgasm remained on her lips and though considered taboo to some, the passion of the moment created a curiosity on my part to experience this taste for the first time. My obvious willingness to kiss her even after coming in her mouth seemed to excite Deb, as our tongues passionately searched for each other, meeting in a warm, wet embrace. Though completely confident in my heterosexuality, I found the unique taste we were sharing not to be repulsive, but more of a tantalizing sexual bond between us. After a kiss that neither of us wanted to end, our lips gently parted as Deb got up from the bed and began to loosen the silken restraints.

After freeing her willing captive, she picked up her teddy from the floor and began to speak softly.

"You are the first man I truly wanted in this bed in a long time," she confessed. "After we separated, I told myself I wasn't going to get involved with anyone for a while. I was afraid to let myself care for anyone, but the feelings I have for you seem so . . . right."

"You bring out feelings in me I thought were gone," Deb continued. "Passion and excitement. I look forward to seeing you, even just hearing your voice. You make me feel special."

"You are special," I told her. "You are a beautiful woman who is sensual and caring. After our first night together, I kept waiting for you to tell me it was a mistake. I thought I may have just been someone you needed at the time, and then you would move on."

"Are you worried about what people might say?" Deb asked. "About me robbing the cradle?"

"No, I'm not," I answered reassuringly. "If this continues, which I hope it does, I'm sure people will talk. But whose business is it to tell us what is too old or too young? All I know is that when I'm with you, I'm happy. I enjoy being with you."

"So do I," Deb replied. "So do I... with you..."

Deb got into bed and slipped under the covers. Rolling over to look at me, she gave me a gentle, loving smile as if we had been together for years.

"Would you stay the night with me? It's been a while since I had someone to wake up with."

Her cool skin was smooth to the touch as I smiled back and put my arm around her. I knew that the night would soon be over, so I snuggled up and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Do you need to set an alarm for the morning?" I asked.

Deb turned her head and kissed me one last time.

"No," she answered. "I want this night to last as long as possible."

With that, Deb tossed back the covers and began to caress her breasts as it became clear that her words had been deliberately phrased that way.

"Well, in that case I'll buy breakfast," I remarked understatedly.

Her eyes closed in anticipation as I gently pushed her legs apart to reveal a titillating sight that glistened in the soft moonlight. As my tongue began to trace its way up her wet pussy, Deb placed her hands on the back of my head, gently pressing me onward with an encouragement that assured me we would be seeing the sunrise together.

12