Intimate Offering

Story Info
She demonstrates the depth of her feelings for her lover.
767 words
3.1
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir, I-I invited you here t-to do something special. At least it's special to me and I hope it will be special to you. I've thought about it a lot because it's something th-that I've never done before a-and I wanted to explain to you how special it is for me. I-I want to open myself up to you, i-in the most intimate way that I can a-as a woman. I-I want to g-give you something of myself, something that is very personal and a-and actually sort of s-sacred to me. Actually I think it's the most intimate gift that I can give a man a-and I want t-to give it to you, now.

Sir, I-I want to, I mean, I need you to see... to see me as a woman, to see that I want to give you access to my most private intimacy, as a person, and a-as a woman. I want to ... to strip myself naked before you, to show you how deeply you have already reached into my being. I want you to know that, for me, i-it's the most intimate gift I could think of to give. Most importantly, and for me the most difficult part, is th-that I w-want t-to sh-show you my m-my... cunt. A .....and I want you to l-look at it for a very long time. It's going to be very embarrassing for me and I want you to see the shame in my eyes, see that I am revealing my most intimate femaleness to you ..... a-and I believe that true intimacy is so deep that it hurts in a way. S-so I'm going to ... to spread ... it open for you, that is, s-spread my cunt open for you. I want to open myself to you so much that it hurts me so I'm going t-to pull open my... my cunt so wide for you that it hurts me. I want you to see the pain in my eyes too, the pain I bring to my own c-cunt for you that you may look deep inside me a-as a woman. Th-there's more ...Sir.

Please try to understand this next part ..... I want to feel your presence there, a-and to feel you a-as a man there, in my most womanly place.... Not just to see m-me there or even just to touch me there ....I-I w-want you to t-to hurt me there. I want you to know it's OK, that I want you to do it. I want to give you the gift of pain to my... my cunt. It will be a very special pain and I want you to make it, t-to have it and I want to feel it. I want you to see the pain, to my very center, in my eyes as you hurt me there, i-in my c-cunt........ s-so I'll be looking you right in your eyes as I hurt for you, hurt in my cunt f-for you.

Please understand that I'm a little embarrassed and a little scared. I've never showed that part of my body .... on purpose ... to a man before, especially to someone that I know is going to hurt me there ... in my c-cunt. Now, I don't want you to be gentle ....s-sir. I'll be alright, really. I can't explain it. I know I am going to be hurt, in my cunt, by a man, but it is something I want to happen. Like I said I'm scared because I know that such a place on me that I've been trained to h-hide from men, is going to be naked and ... hurt for a man's pleasure, for his entertainment. I hope you are entertained by seeing me display my my c-cunt naked and...making m-my cunt hurt ... sir. Please ... please Sir, if I cry ... let me, let me cry from the pain to my cunt for you.

I know you want me to use that word for it but it's hard. I've always used other names to call it. Maybe if I practice calling it that it will become easier...... c-cunt ........ cunt ........ cunt........CUNT! P-please look at my cunt, take it ... hurt it ... m-mark it if you wish ... yes, mark my cunt as yours so every time I see it I'll see your mark. I want to feel the pain of it for some time too. I want to feel you in my cunt even when we're apart .. after you ... Oh, please just do it ..... make me scream for you ...