Intimate Pain

Story Info
Bad situation - in the heat of the moment.
1.3k words
3.21
30.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marques was seething and Madison's calm voice made it worse. She put her hand on his shoulder and turned him to face her.

'What?'

'Marques, calm down. It's not over, we'll get him.'

'How can you say that? It is over Madi. He won; he doesn't trust me anymore. He'll leave and we'll never catch him. He'll probably kill me...and you...before he leaves, but either way, it's over.'

'I won't let you quit, there is no way in hell I'm going to let you quit.'

He pushed past her and started pacing the room. 'I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. How could I have been so stupid! He'll eventually put two and two together and figure out that me being there when the cops arrived...'

'How could he? You said he was high; hopefully he won't remember anything, and wonder how he got to wherever he is now when he straightens up.'

'He won't forget...he never does. He'll figure out I was just playing along with his stupid games. He'll come after me and anyone else who gets in his way. He killed Jon, Madi, just like he...'

Marques stopped himself before saying what he was thinking; that Foster had killed him a long time ago. That Foster had destroyed Marques' life when he'd made him take that car.

Marques slid down the wall, his head in his hands, and felt rather than saw Madi next to him. 'It's hopeless, Madi, I'm going to Webbe to tell him it's over. Foster knows I don't want anything more to do with him; there's nothing keeping him here.'

Marques closed his eyes as Madi brushed the tears of exhaustion from his face with her thumb.

'I don't know what I would do if you weren't here,' Marques mumbled. 'You're the only person I have left now, and I'm so...grateful...that you are here.'

Madi smiled despite the desperate situation and wiped Marques' face gently again. Her breast brushed his knees lightly as she inhaled, her breathing quickening and deepening.. Adrenalin seeped Marques' system, coming to rest at the bottom of his abdomen, penetrating the feelings of anger and exhaustion that were playing for dominance.

Madi enclosed Marques in her arms and rested her head on his shoulder. 'I won't desert you, Marques,' she whispered in his ear.

Marques drew her close, feeling her body warm against his bare chest. Madi closed her eyes and her lips met Marques'.

But he pulled away quickly, turning his head from her.

'I'm sorry,' Madi whispered, her voice full of clear emotion. 'I don't know why I...'

She stood and moved toward the door. Marques, undecided about how he felt about what had just taken place, got to his feet and caught Madi by the arm. He pulled her close and lifted her chin, making her looking at him. Her eyes shone.

Through his anger at his current situation and his hatred for Foster, Marques took Madison's face in his hands and leant forward until he was millimetres from her lips. Hesitating for only a second, Marques fiercely pressed his lips against Madi's warm, soft mouth.

For a long time they kissed, fondles, groped. It was an effective distraction from Foster and Marques' sudden situation. He wanted to forget what had happened; he's made a stupid choice...allowing Foster to goad him...

Marques unzipped Madison's jeans before slipping them from her legs. She, in return, help Marques remove his own. There was no frenzy, no wildness; their movements were calm, slow and sensual. Madison softly caressed Marques' shoulder with her lips, sending pleasant shivers through his body as he throbbed.

They were sweating already, breathing heavily. Marques slipped his hands under Madison's plain, black top, feeling with trembling fingers for the clasp that would release her breasts from their confines. Pulling her top above her head, Marques caressed his lips against the warm soft flesh of Madison's chest, savouring the taste of her salty skin as his mouth found hers.

Madison moaned quietly, and shivered just as he had as he slowly pulled her top from her arms. Madison stared at Marques with such a burning intensity he felt her gaze would bore straight through his skull. She slipped her arms through her bra straps and let it fall to the floor, and stood there, exposed to Marques, shiny with sweat.

The sweet vision before him made Marques throb so violently he thought he'd explode, he eyed Madison hungrily, noticing her erect nipples as her ample breasts moved quickly up and down, forced into their dance by her panting.

Madison placed her palm against Marques' chest and pushed him down on his back on the bed. She slipped her cool hands slowly up his thighs, teasing him, and straddles his legs.

Marques smiled, and, pulling Madison close, kissed her as fiercely as the first time. She squealed with pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair, digging her nails into his scalp.

Marques groaned as Madison pushed herself slowly almost all the way down on his hard throbbing cock; her eyes were closed as she ground herself gently against him.

Madison's movement was almost too much for Marques to handle; he couldn't resist any longer and, holding her close, he thrust, penetrating her. He grinned savagely as he was rewarded with a long, low moan.

He allowed his hands to wander over Madison's warm body; he ran his hands up her outer thighs, and, reaching her round firm arse, squeezed, pushing her further onto his throbbing cock. He tasted the inside of her mouth as he thrust again.

'Cam...' she whispered, but she broke off as she shuddered with pleasure and moaned loudly.

Marques pulled out slightly, making Madison shudder from the sudden movement. Not understanding his motivations, Madison pushed herself down on him with gentle forcefulness. Once more, Marques pulled out just to feel her press down again. She did so, sending shivers through Marques' body. He let out a low growl and thrust harder, deeper inside her gushing pussy.

He thrust rhythmically; slow...fast...slow again, exploring Madison's inside with his cock, coming at her from every angle, stimulating her to the point of breaking. He occasionally pulled out too far, making her press down on him harder, loving the sounds of her annoyance.

Marques rolled, straddling Madison, and continued his assault on her tender, wet warmth. She arched her back, exposing her neck and jaw to Marques; he kissed down her neck, making her moan louder as she dug her fingernails into his back, grappling with him, silently begging for some sort of relief from the onslaught of pleasure.

Madison gasped; every muscle in her body tensed against Marques' rhythmic movement until finally, he exploded within her, making her scream and shudder uncontrollably. Madison's eyes were screwed shut and she panted from her loosely hung mouth, her womanhood clenching and throbbing frantically against Marques' cock. She licked and bit her bottom lip, savouring the sensation of ecstasy, until finally she collapsed against the bed, panting heavily, her heart pounding.

Marques, exhausted from his efforts, ran a shaking finger across Madison's cheek and brushed aside a small wisp of hair, clinging to her face from the sweat trickling down from her forehead. He smiled at her and rest his head against her rapidly contracting chest.

Madison kissed him softly. 'Marques...'

For some reason that Marques didn't understand, Madison started crying; her eyes shiny and red, the tears dripped from her clear blue pools and trickled, unfailingly, onto her cheeks.

'What...should...'

'What's wrong?' Marques asked, completely at a loss. 'Madison, what is it?'

She didn't answer, but instead, looked up to the ceiling, attempting in vane to stop the tears falling from her eyes.

'Hey,' Marques said, reaching up and taking Madison's teary face in his palm. 'Whatever it is, you can talk to me.'

Madison rewarded him with that intense stare once more. 'I...we...' was all she got out. She wrapped her arms tightly around Marques chest, and buried her face in his shoulder.

It couldn't be that difficult for Madison to say what was on her mind; Marques knew she was a strong person, nothing, unless really bad, ever got to her like this. Maybe that was the problem? Foster was really bad and Madison was scared.