Intimate Relations Pt. 01

Story Info
Adult nursing brings girls closer together.
2.7k words
4.5
20k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There she goes. These last few weeks at lunchtime she heads out the door to meet her new boyfriend for lunch in his van," observed Vanessa as she watched Shannon heading out.

"He must be a real good cook," mused Sherry as they headed for the breakroom.

Yes, Tim was a very good cook but that's not what had me heading to his van at noon like a cow to the hay wagon. It wasn't his sexy body or his 8" cock either. Give up? It was our ANR, adult nursing relationship. When I met him two months ago, he brought it up on the first date. He said he had been in one for four years with his previous girlfriend who had transferred to London and it was the most fulfilling thing he had ever known.

Well, I had to think about it for a month. Bringing my milk in for my daughter 18 years ago was one thing but at 38, and two years divorced, it was nowhere on my bucket list. He would not take no for an answer. After sex, as we napped and cuddled, he would nurse me. When he spent the night, I would wake up to him nursing me. And it was beginning to feel good. It was so intimate and it was the best aftercare ever! I always felt so good afterwards.

For the first three weeks we massaged and Tim nursed me two hours a day. Sometimes it would knock me out. I would just fall asleep with him latched to me and it was so relaxing. Other times it would lead to hot, heart-racing, pussy pounding sex. It was starting to look like a win win situation. Last week my milk came in and he is such a responsible guy. He will cancel or postpone his plans to make his nursing date with me. It's crucial now because my milk can't just stay in there.

I need to be suckled or suctioned at least three times a day. In the morning I wake up to his swallowing sounds as he drinks me in. He already knew how to latch and he does it better than any baby. At lunch he lays across my lap and I feed him ten minutes on each breast. Sometimes he has to switch over himself in case I am already asleep. Other times I will cum while he suckles me and there's a wet spot on my skirt when I go back to work. My work has improved too, though it takes me a few minutes to get woke up after I go back to work. I am much sharper the rest of the day.

The nursing schedule in the evening is more flexible. Sometimes we go right for sex as I am usually very horny and these 38 D's are tingling. The nursing could take place any time after that as aftercare or as a bedtime snack. I wore a C cup before lactation and now I am starting to spill out of a D cup. The girls at the office have noticed too. They ask why I'm growing and I tell them the truth. It's all the tlc they are getting from Tim! Most of them just smile and tell me how lucky I am, but Betty keeps asking me about it. I wondered why she was so curious. How could she know? Then she cornered me after lunch.

"You have brought your milk back in haven't you?" she whispered to me at my desk.

My blush told her all she needed to know. "How did you know?" I whispered back.

"Oh, just a hunch. Your whole demeanor has changed and it reminded me of when I had my children. I've noticed how sleepy you are when you come back and I've noticed the wet spots too. And I remembered how nursing would make me orgasm. But why in the world are you doing it with your boyfriend?"

Later on at break, to stop the interrogation, I told her everything and now she is dying to try it. She says Ed would never go for it. Such a responsibility that very few men would undertake. And she did not want to go out on Ed either.

"But what about doing it with another woman?" she wondered.

"Are you nuts?" I asked. And how is that not stepping out on Ed? Besides, how would you handle the noon feeding, with people seeing you meeting another woman? The office would be buzzing and anyway who could you get? Do you know any women well enough to ask them?"

Betty shrugged, "the kids have grown up and moved away and Ed just isn't there for me anymore. I would die for some excitement in my life," she looked at me, realizing what she had said about dying for a better life and we laughed. "Oh well," she moaned, "I guess I'll just stick to my boring dull uneventful non-lactating life." We laughed again and went back to work.

I felt sorry for Betty but I did not want to get involved in her personal life. I didn't want her in mine either. That evening Tim got home early and had supper ready and at bedtime he had me for dessert. He loved to see me riding his big hard cock and I loved feeling it so deep in me. He usually made me cum twice before gushing into me and that always made me cum again. All the excitement made my tits nice and milky for him during the aftercare. I was in heaven.

The next several days were fairly routine until one day when I came in after lunch I noticed Betty wasn't back yet. I also noticed how flushed she looked 30 minutes later, when she finally showed up. "Car trouble?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Oh, uh, no just ran into an old friend and lost track of time," she said, looking like she was still with him in her mind, or her.

I stayed out of it but could not help but notice that, as the weeks went by, Betty's breasts began to grow and she was always gone at lunch now too. After her tits became to obvious to ignore I said, "well, someone sure is filling out nicely."

"Oh, just getting older and putting on a few pounds I guess," she replied sheepishly.

"To the bathroom now Betty," I practically ordered, as I got up. I heard her following me. Once in there I said "show me your breasts." She opened up her blouse and revealed her nursing bra, exposing her left one. "My what a pretty brown areola. I wonder what would happen if I expressed it?" I worked the top with my fingers and little white drops began to appear.

"Oh Betty, I'm so happy for you!" We hugged and I got the drops on my blouse and we both laughed. She said it was the most amazing experience she has ever had. "Do I know him?" I pried.

"No, she said she didn't know you but that she would love to meet you sometime." "She? Oh my. Well uh sure, maybe over drinks after work one day next week. Tim's away on business all that week and I will have to hook up to the machine. I tried it the other day and it made me cum!" I shrieked as we headed back to work.

So sweet to have something in common with her now. Betty had been someone that I wanted to get to know better. Now I was about to get my wish.

Three days in and the machine was working fine but it was still just a machine. I missed the human contact. I missed the aftercare. I was horny as hell. I missed Tim! I jumped at the offer on Wednesday to meet Betty and her mystery nurse after work, but just for a quick drink.

Her name was Audrey and she was well built but after three days with a machine, all I could notice was her supple mouth. Well one drink led to another and another and then we were sharing too much information. When we had it all out on the table about how well their relationship was working and about my missing Tim, Betty said let's all go to my place for a nightcap. I knew what this meant and I jumped at the chance. I was addicted to ANR in a way that I had not realized until that moment. Plus, I was half drunk and horny as hell.

I was not bi, but Audrey's 42 D's were hard to ignore. Still, I was not turned on by her voluptuous body. I was just needing to feel someone and Audrey was more than willing. That's one thing lactation does to me. I am addicted to the touch and the feel of being nursed. Being caressed and fondled in this way is so soothing, that all the cares of the world seem to melt away.

We got to Betty's and in her living room, we pulled up two small chairs for her and I. Audrey kneeled on the floor as Betty removed her bra. Her tits looked great for 48. She certainly did not look ten years older than me.

Audrey was 28 and her full figured body looked great beneath her long, blonde hair. As Audrey began to suckle, Betty's eyes soon closed and she slumped a little in the chair. The drinks and the endorphin release were too much for her.

I was too excited at the moment to relax, and I noticed how wet I was getting. This was a new experience and I did not know how I would react, but I knew I had to have it. After Audrey finished with one breast she put her hand on my knees to spread them and give her access to my breasts. I quickly removed my bra and she began. They were tingling at her touch and when she latched on I felt the tingling start to build.

I put my hands behind her head, pulling her to me. When I did, I noticed her right hand going to her clit. She began to moan and then I couldn't hear her because I was moaning too. After a few minutes we both came hard. My nipplegasm and her orgasm filling us with such passion from such an unlikely source. As I was coming down I relaxed my hold on Audrey but she continued to get every drop. I noticed Betty fingering herself.

"May I try that?" she asked.

Audrey looked up and smiled. She pivoted around to Betty and gave her a milky kiss on the lips.

"Yes, you may," she whispered.

She then began to nurse her left breast and soon Betty was moaning and Audrey, fingering herself again, was not far behind. Their intensity was palpable as two people who have been so intimate with each should be. They climaxed together in a noisy pulsing wave that crashed over them again and again. Betty got her nipplegasm, Audrey wore a contented smile and I was in sensual heaven.

We snuggled in Betty's bed for an hour before parting. Suddenly it hit me. "Audrey we never took care of you!"

Betty raised up and said with a smile, "she has someone who does.

"But she isn't here," I noted. And with that, I took her left breast in my mouth and Betty took her right and we suddenly realized we did not know how to nurse. Audrey helped us with how to latch and in a minute, we were nursing and before we knew it Audrey was asleep. I had come full cycle and I could not wait until tomorrow. I think I floated home.

The next evening found us sitting around Betty's kitchen table drinking iced tea like normal girls. Well, normal girls wearing only panties. I was surprised that my desire to be nursed was so strong that I let a woman do it and I still orgasmed from it too. I asked Audrey if she had always done it with women and she said, "no, I started with my boyfriend last year. We saw it on a BDSM website and decided to give it a try. I had nursed my son six years ago and remembered the intense pleasure from it."

"He was wonderful through the whole process of massaging and nursing me and always there for me at nursing time. He would meet me at work in his truck and I would feed him while he lay in my lap. He could not have been better, but I wanted to explore and find out what is would be like with another woman. I have always been attracted to women a little. I mean I guess we all have thought about it at least one?" Betty and I nodded. "It has been a surreal experience for me, and I am so glad Betty found us."

"Found us," I asked? Yes, we are a subgroup of that website. Our group is called Women who need a nursing companion. Most of our respondents are men but I've found that with many parts of the BDSM lifestyle it's not about man or woman. It is more about the discipline. About being responsible and caring."

Her explanation had me ready to get started. I had skipped the noon suctioning and was nice and full. Betty had met Audrey at lunch and I joked with her afterwards that I was jealous. Audrey got up and came around to me. Sitting on a barstool, I was in perfect position for her supple lips. She took my left breast and expressed it and it was indeed full. She licked the tiny white droplets and kissed me. I almost came. If this is bi then I definitely am!

"Ohhhh I'll give you an hour to stop that," I cooed.

"Mmmmm" she moaned.

She drained my right breast and I was in a daze. Then she threw a throw and a cushion on the floor and laid me down. She came from above my head, upside down and latched onto my left tit. When she did her right one fell into my panting mouth. I devoured it and soon Betty joined this feeding frenzy.

I felt her hands spreading my legs as she kissed her way to my throbbing clit. She licked it very well, mixing her pace and pressure. She was taking me and I was hers to take. I was Audrey's too and I was there for them. The bonds we formed in the heat of passion this week were special and won't be easily broken.

I squirted in Betty's mouth and she drank it as if it was my milk. Then I came so hard my bucking knocked Audrey loose from my tit and the intensity caused me to bite hers. She would request this every time from now on because it made her nipplegasm the most intense ever.

Then it was Betty's turn on the pallet and we feasted on her. Our orgasms were sweet byproducts of this relationship. Our thirsts and desires for each other weren't quenched by orgasm. If anything they were made stronger. I wish we could have slept together.

The next day was Friday and I was back on the machine for morning and lunch. Betty bounced out the door at lunchtime and returned wearing a big grin and wet panties. Tim was there to greet me after work and we kissed until the passion and the heat were peeling our clothes from us.

"Oh my god how I've missed you Tim," I whispered as we held each other tight. "They are full and waiting for you honey but I do have a substitute for when you are busy. And it's a girl so you don't have to worry about any hanky panky," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"Oh that's wonderful baby. I knew Audrey would take good care of you," sounding relieved.

Wait a minute, I said to myself. I never told him Audrey's name! How did he know?