Intimate Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Penny and Ashley had her own desk and work area, for convenience and to give a customer a more relaxed setting, they had set up a special area off to the side from which passers-by could not see from the street. They felt this would lend itself to being more conducive in talking with prospective clients as well as sizing them up and seeing their reactions to some of the questions they asked.

Penny arose from her desk and walked over to greet the woman she hoped was Estella.

She reached out her hand in greeting, "Well, good-morning, Estella. You are Estella? Penny asked half-jokingly.

"Oh, yes, I'm she, Miss _____?"

"Just call me Penny. My partner and I prefer being on a first name basis unless you'd prefer not to be," said Penny.

"No, no, that's fine," said Estella, continuing to speak in that low, soft voice Penny had heard over the telephone.

"Good. I think it makes things go more easily when we're not so formal. Follow me over to the sitting area where we can see one another. I don't like to have any kind of barrier between a prospective customer and me. Much too formal. Don't you think?" asked Penny.

"Oh, yes, much," Estella answered with very few words.

Penny escorted Estella over to the sitting room and had her sit on a cushy, loveseat. When Estella sat down on a loveseat, she immediately crossed her legs, causing her dress to ride up on her thigh. Her movement let Penny look directly down into Estella's cleavage, again noticing how large and full Estella's breasts were.

Penny went over to an identical loveseat deliberately positioned opposite the one on which Estella was sitting. When Penny sat down and crossed her legs, she deliberately did it slowly so Estella could not help but see she had no panties on. Estella looked up as if she hadn't seen anything, so embarrassed was she; however, seeing Penny's hairy pussy even for just that brief second stimulated her mind, and the picture of Penny's pussy stayed with her.

Penny smiled at Estella in a way that led her to think she knew she had looked at her naked pussy.

"Well, now, Estella, we must first begin with getting some of your basic information," said Penny professionally, not wanting to rush things too quickly and have the fish jump off the hook before it could be set so she could not escape.

"I have your full name, Estella Morgan, which by the way is a very pretty name," Penny said suggestively. "I'm curious about the derivation of names and what ethnicity a person is. I just find it fascinating. As you might have guessed from seeing me, my ethnicity is Greek. That's the reason for my somewhat swarthy skin, dark hair, dark all over," said Penny, thinking Estella might only think of Penny being just darker in complexion compared to her being pale. Penny, of course, wanted Estella to make the connection between the black hair being on both her head and pussy.

"I'm Irish and Welsh. My mother was Irish, and I got her reddish-orange hair. My father was Welsh from whom I got this very ancient family name. Where I got my height? I don't know. Somewhere back in my family line must have been tall people," said Estella.

"But your first name, Estella. That's neither Irish nor Welsh," Penny said.

"No, it isn't. My parents thought of me as their little star when I was born, so they named me Estella."

'Well, now, let's get down to your mailing address, phone number or numbers if you have a work phone and cell phone," said Penny.

"Age?"

"35"

"Height?"

"Six feet."

"My, you are tall, Estella, even taller than I am," Penny quipped. "Weight?

"14 stones (140 pounds)."

"Bra size?"

"36 D"

"We'll check your bra size again if you decide you want to learn modeling and have photos taken of you both with various kinds of garments, mostly lingerie, as well as nude," Penny said as she tried to be as casual as she could even though by now her pussy was quite wet with sexual excitement since she had been undressing Estella in her mind all the while they were talking about her body.

"Nude? Do I have to be nude and have you take photos?" Estella asked nervously.

"Well, yes, Estella, anyone who wants to become a model has to have photos in and out of clothes. To compare the two. When one models lingerie, one doesn't wear undergarments, and this changes the way a woman looks au natural," Penny answered.

"But what would my husband say?" Estella asked.

"Estella, do you remember my telling you anything we do or say here at the studio stays at the studio. This includes photos or anything said in strictest confidence," Penny said.

"Yes, I remember," answered Estella.

"Well, then, if you don't want your husband to know what you are doing, you'd have to be the one to tell him since neither I nor Ashley would, and the photos are kept in a locked safe for both safety and fireproofing," Penny added. "Does that ease your mind?"

"Yes, it does, Penny. But it still makes me nervous to think about being nude," Estella said.

"You'd only be nude in front of Ashley and me or other women since some time we like to have two or more women in a series of shots," Penny said, taking notice of Estella's reaction to that idea.

"Well, I guess that's all right," Estella said. "It wouldn't be too unlike going to my female gynecologist who has her nurse present when she does my pap smear. And just so you know, except for my husband, I have only female doctors, dentists, and such. I guess I'm just more comfortable with women than men."

A light bulb went off in Penny's head. "So, Estella likes women more than men. It could be her marriage is not what it appears to be. She may have gotten married to hide her true sexual orientation of liking women rather than men, and her marriage was more a façade than a real marriage.

"Estella, do you have any children?" Penny asked.

"No, no I don't," answered Estella.

"Don't you and your husband want to start a family?" Penny continued the issue.

"No, Roger and I have discussed having a family, but neither of us does," said Estella.

"Oh, I see," said Penny understandingly.

"Perhaps, Estella is, indeed, a lesbian at heart and her husband could possibly even be gay, and they got married for convenience sake. This might work out better than I thought," mused Penny.

"Well, then, do you want to proceed to stage two, Estella?" Penny asked suggestively and now with a little more seductiveness in her voice.

Estella looked down at her lap and stared quietly for a moment as if she were meditating or working for an answer to Penny's question. Without looking up, Estella said sheepishly, "Yes, I want to go on with this. I've come this far already, and I got all dressed up like this to impress you when I came to see you."

"You did that, Estella," said Penny emphatically. "You are beautiful and sensual beyond belief. You remind me of the stunning, curvaceous, busty, redhead cartoon character Jessica, the wife of Roger Rabbit in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Did you see it? Hey, isn't it a coincidence your husband's name is Roger, too?"

"Yes, I saw it. It was quite funny," answered Estella. "But do you really think I look like that Jessica character?"

"Oh, to be sure," Penny assured her. "You are even dressed in a stunning, sexy, red dress that clearly shows your breasts as did Jessica's dress that was cut low and showed alot of cleavage."

"I didn't mean to…"

"Don't apologize for looking beautiful and glamorous. If you've got it, flaunt it. That is exactly what I want you to do in front of the camera," said Penny. "So let's go into the back where I shall introduce you to my partner Ashley, a beautiful woman such as yourself but completely different in looks. She's more like me with very dark brown hair that almost looks black and brown eyes. Her skin, also, is dark compared with your beautiful, pale skin that looks like porcelain."

"That's the Irish in me," Estella said inflecting her words as they rose in pitch until she clipped them off at the end of her sentence.

Penny uncrossed her legs, making sure when she uncrossed her knees, she let her legs spread apart just as the actress Sharon Stone did in the movie Basic Instinct, allowing Estella another quick, but slightly longer and wider one, so she saw her hairy pussy again.

She then crossed the floor and offered Estella her hand to help her stand. When Penny and Estella first touched, warm energy was exchanged between them, something the two felt, and something they recognized to each other by looking into one another's eyes.

With her heart beating faster, Penny said, "All right, lets go meet Ashley in the back."

Penny kept Estella's hand in hers as they walked, and Estella didn't attempt to remove it. As they turned the corner of the archway that divides the front store from the working studio, Ashley looked up from her work.

"There you are. I wondered where you've been all this time," Ashley said as if she were surprised. "And, my, who is the lovely creature you have in hand, Penny. Why she's absolutely gorgeous."

Estella blushed at Ashley's praise, especially when she saw how beautiful and well built she was, and she felt a rush of heat in her pussy. Penny had turned her on so much during the interview, and now she finds another as beautiful as Penny.

"Oh, god, these two, what effect they're having on me. I've never been so sexually aroused just by seeing women such as these two. I don't know what I'm going to do. I do know, no matter how nervous I am, I'm not going to stop. I'm going to see this through wherever it leads," thought Estella deep down within her feminine self.

"Bring her over here, Penny, and let me have a closer look at___," Ashley paused.

"Oh, my, how silly of me. This is Estella, Estella Morgan, who lives close by. And, Estella, this is my partner Ashley, my dear friend and lover," Penny said without hesitating.

"Your lover!" asked Estella in utter surprise.

"Why, yes, my lover. Even though I am married Ashley and I have been lovers for about a half of year now. I wouldn't give her up for the world, and my husband Mark knows about our relationship."

"I'm sorry if I reacted in such a way. I see nothing wrong with women loving other women. In fact, and I'm surprised I'm willing to tell you, I've often thought how it would be to make love with another woman. Roger's and my marriage is one of convenience. He is gay and has a lover as you do, Penny. That is one reason we live in the gay community, and I've been confused about my sexual orientation ever since I was young just finishing high school. But I have been bi-curious for such a very long time," said Estella. "I was just too shy to act on my feelings."

"Not to worry, Estella," Ashley said as she moved towards her and took her hand in greeting, and once again, Estella's pulse quickened from the mere contact with Ashley's flesh. Her breathing was faster, and the rise and fall of her buxom chest did not go unnoticed by Penny and Ashley, and the two smiled at one another.

"I'm so glad you've decided to come to us with your needs," Ashley said, emphasizing the word needs. "And what is it in which you are interested? The modeling? Being photographed? Or both?"

Estella hesitated before she answered Ashley's question, but finally said, "As you can tell, I'm nervous. Despite my size I am quite shy and unsure of myself, so for the present I think I'll have my photos taken to see if I'm photogenic enough to have a chance to become a model."

"Oh, Estella, you so do underestimate yourself," said Ashley reassuringly. "Why, with your beauty and body you'll have those representing women's magazines beating down your door, the kind of magazine like Feline for which Penny models and with whom she got her start."

"Yes, Estella, if you prove to be a friend to the camera, I could mention your name at Feline and show them your portfolio that Ashley and I will help you put together," added Penny.

Estella's face lit up. Her face radiated happiness. "You will?" she said so enthusiastically.

"You can count on it," said Penny.

Ashley interrupted, "I think we need to curb our enthusiasm for now and get down to work if we're going to get photos taken of Estella. Are you ready, Estella?"

"Yes, but I have to pee first," she answered.

"Okay, there's a loo in the back. You'll first enter a lounge area with a big sofa and some soft chairs. The toilets are just beyond in the next room," said Ashley.

Without a word Estella walked away towards the loo while Penny and Ashley watched the fluidness with which she walked, her curvy hips swaying back and forth beneath her red dress.

As she was walking towards the loo, Ashley turned to Penny and said, "Wow, did we luck out. Our first customer, and she is absolutely stunning in both looks and body. She is absolutely delicious."

"That is for certain, Ashley. She had me wet shortly after we began the interview during which time I flashed her my pussy twice, and I saw she did not turn her head away," said Penny. "We have a real winner."

"Yes, but we mustn't move too quickly and perhaps scare her off by being so bold and obvious in doing what we want to do with her," cautioned Ashley.

Estella returned just as they were talking about her but stopped before she could hear them.

"Now what? What do we do? I've not had my photos taken before by professionals. Well, at least, not like this. Only snap shots," Estella said.

"Well, the first thing we need to do is take you measurements, but in order to get them exactly correct, we need you out of your dress, Estella," Ashley said nonchalantly.

Estella looked like a scared rabbit when she heard this since her being asked to undress came so quickly, and both Ashley and Penny saw her tremble slightly. Nevertheless, Estella was not going to back off, not now that she'd gotten this far, and she was so captivated by the beauty of Penny and Ashley.

"Turn around, Estella, and I'll unzip your dress and we can get it off you," said Penny. "We can only get your true measurements when you are unencumbered by your outer clothes."

"All right," Estella said softly as she turned with her back towards Penny.

As Penny unzipped Estella's dress, she let her fingers slide down her back to her waist, touching for the first time her warm skin. She felt Estella shiver beneath her fingertips.

Penny then moved her hands back up from Estella's narrow waist along her sides and rolled them over her bare shoulders and down her arms until she had the top of her dress down to her waist. Penny then allowed her hands to continue over Estella's round hips as she knelt and slid down the outside of her thighs, spreading her fingers as she lowered the dress until she had it around Estella's feet.

Without being told Estella stepped out of her dress, leaving her in her red, uplift bra; red, sheer, high-cut panties; red garter belt; sheer black nylons; and high heeled red shoes.

"Oh, my, but you are gorgeous, Estella," Ashley said, "and you have a beautiful body. You are, indeed, the kind of woman the camera likes if you're able to relax and let it do the work."

Estella was still shivering with excitement from having Penny's warm hands caressing her body as she took off her dress, and she wondered if having so much contact was usual.

Penny stood up and asked Ashley for the cloth tape measurement.

"Now we take your measurements, Estella, with your bra on you. You did say you were a 36 D, didn't you?" asked Penny as she brought the tape measure held between her thumbs and index fingers around her back to the front of her chest just beneath her breasts. After that measurement, Penny moved up and brought the tape measure once more around her back, but this time she slid them around her breasts, sliding her fingers across Estella's nipples that had become hard.

"Is everything all right so far, Estella?" asked Penny.

"Yes," answered Estella.

"We now have to take off your bra to take measurements of your breasts in their natural shape," Penny said nonchalantly.

Estella was about to say something about having her bra removed, but within the millisecond of that thought Penny had her fingers on the three hooks on the back of Estella's bra and professionally had them opened while at the same time Ashley reached out and placed her cupped hands on the cups of Estella's bra, removing her bra with one, smooth movement. This left Estella bare breasted.

Ashley looked in awe at Estella's breasts because as large as they were they held their form except for the fact that they were pear shaped, narrowing down to rounded tips that were crowned with pale pink nipples and a little darker shade areolas. Reacting to the cooler air, gooseflesh rose up around Estella's areolas.

"Oh, Penny, you need to see these," Ashley said. "Turn around, Estella, so Penny can see what gorgeous breasts you have."

Estella turned slowly around until she was facing Penny, and seeing them had the same effect on Penny. She was in awe of Estella's breasts, so with delight Penny wrapped the tape measure around Estella's chest just below her breasts and then took a second measurement around her back and onto her breasts to her nipples. In doing this Penny made sure she touched Estella's flesh as often as possible.

"All right, now that we have your breasts measured, we need to take the rest of your clothes off so we can measure you fully nude," Penny said.

"But why do my undergarments have to be removed?" Estella asked.

"So that we might see, as we did your breasts, the real you, unencumbered by clothes. The natural breast is not the same in shape as it is when enclosed inside bra cups, and, as I told you, some of your photos are going to be nude so they can be included in your portfolio that we'll help you make," Penny tried to reassure Estella.

"Penny's right, Estella. A nude woman is most alluring, showing her full feminine charms," Ashley said.

Accepting Ashley's answer, Estella stood still while her under garments were removed.

When measuring Estella's waist, Penny knelt down and slid her index fingers and thumbs around her middle until they met at her bellybutton.

Penny saw how tempting Estella's legs were, but she went straight to her feet to measure the inside of Estella's bare leg from foot to crotch. How wonderfully smooth and warm Estella felt underneath Penny's fingers as she inched her way slowly up the inside of Estella's left leg until she touched her crotch with her index finger that she had bent up onto her thumb. In this position Penny's finger slid between Estella's pussy lips until she stopped them at the creamy opening of her vulva where her high cut panties barely covered her crotch and ass cheeks.

There was no pretense now what Penny and Ashley wanted from her, and to be truthful, what she wanted from them. Estella wanted them to make love with her, to feel their hands, fingers, lips, and mouths travelling all over her excited body.

"Oh, my," Estella sighed as she pressed her wet pussy down on Penny's finger. "You made me hot ever since I walked through your door. Lady Rose told me about you two and that I could find not only the opportunity to have myself photographed for a portfolio since I'm interested in modeling but that you two, beautiful women who are lovers would introduce me to the art of Lesbos."

Penny and Ashley looked at one another with some surprise at Estella's mentioning of Lady Rose's name; although, they did remember Lady Rose telling them she could direct some clients to their doorstep. So, in one way, it was not so much Ashley and Penny seducing Estella. It was Estella seducing them.

Truth be known, however, Estella was shy as she told Penny over the phone, and she had no experience with women even though she had been bi-curious for quite some time within the marriage of convenience she had with her husband who was gay.