Intimate Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estella continued to press her open vulva over Penny's mouth and moved her hips up and down slightly. She wanted to cum so badly. She felt on the very edge of her climax but seemed suspended at it. Without thought, Estella took her right hand off Penny's head and brought it down to her overly sensitive clit, placing her first two fingers on it. She played with her clit, rubbing it rapidly back and forth until she felt as if she couldn't handle how very sensitive her clit was; however, she continued to work towards her orgasm.

"Oh, my, yes. Here it comes. I'm going to cum," Estella said between clenched teeth.

Cum! And cum she did. Intense, excruciating sensations pulsed on Estella's sensitive clit, so much so, she gritted her teeth in pure pleasure.

The pressure she felt inside her pussy suddenly ejaculated clear liquid out of her vagina, and having nowhere else to go, shot into Penny's open mouth.

Both Estella and Penny were caught by surprise because neither knew if Estella could ejaculate, but she did. She shot her first, large amount of clear ejaculate into Penny's mouth and filled it.

Penny swallowed the first mouthful to make room for the two more that shot from Estella's vagina.

Estella was beside herself with wanton surprise with her ejaculation, and she ground her pussy into Penny's face to keep her it against her pussy.

With each spurt the volume lessened until it was a mere dribble, and Estella was finally coming down from her orgasm, collecting herself and feeling satisfied and peaceful. Never had she had such an orgasm in her life.

Estella released Penny's head, and Penny raised herself up and got into a kneeling position so she could look at Estella.

"My gracious, girl, for someone so timid as you and this being your first time with a woman, I must say you are one hot cookie," Penny said. "Isn't she, Ashley."

Ashley who had been watching Penny eat out Estella from the other side of the sofa said, "I would agree with you, Penny. That was some orgasm she had. The sound of it filled the room."

"Sit up and come to me, Estella," Penny said.

Estella came to Penny who immediately drew her to herself, pressed breasts against breasts, and kissed her. It was a long, soft, tender kiss, and the two became as one in that moment.

Ashley came over to Penny and Estella and knelt beside them, and when they drew away from their kiss, Ashley took Estella's face into her hands and gave her another warm, wet kiss, tasting her pussy cream that still lingered on Estella's lips.

When Ashley and Estella stopped kissing, Ashley asked Estella, "Well, how do you like making love with another woman?"

"Oh, I loved it, Ashley."

"Receiving or giving?" asked Penny.

"To tell the truth I liked both. The pleasure is different, but both involve two women making love. And I must admit, I got so lost in eating Ashley's pussy, I set aside my feelings until Ashley had cum and I was then free to concentrate on your eating my pussy. Does that make any sense?" asked Estella.

"Yes, it makes sense, Estella," answered Ashley. "That is the reason the 69 position is not one of my favourites. It's great for foreplay, but when it comes to giving your love partner sexual excitement and release, I prefer giving my full attention to her. And when she is making love to me, I like to be able to give my full attention to every little thing she does to help me reach orgasm."

"Yes," added Penny, "it's like trying to make a circle on your belly while at the same time patting your head up and down. To do it, if you can, takes alot of concentration."

All three laughed.

"Now that you've been baptized into our lesbian lifestyle, Estella, do you want to continue with us? Learning to model? Having photos, both clothed and nude, taken of you for a port folio that you would use in interviews for modeling jobs?" asked Ashley.

"We'd both like you to continue, but obviously it's your decision, Estella," added Penny.

"After today's introduction to lesbian love, I wouldn't think of not continuing," answered Estella.

"Oh, that's wonderful, Estella. There is so much more to do. And we have others who are involved with our studio. Lady Rose…"

"Lady Rose?" exclaimed Estella. "I know Lady Rose. Not very well, but I've seen her and talked over drinks with her in some of the clubs in the gay community."

"Then you know what a kind and loving lady she is," Ashley said.

"Oh, my yes."

"There's also eighteen year old Ginger whom we met at one of Lady Rose's business dinners and for whom we did special things: Ashley, my younger sister Marina, and, of course, I," said Penny. "Ginger was a street kid, and out of the goodness of her heart, Lady Rose invited her to live with her in her mansion down in Piper Point."

"Yes, we know you'd love to meet Ginger and make love with her. She is Irish, too, and has beautiful orange hair on her head and pussy," Ashley said.

"Eighteen? My, that's young," said Estella, "I surely would love to meet her and make love now that you have opened the door to the art of Lesbos."

Both Ashley and Penny smiled warmly at one another, happy with how things turned out with Estella. She was so beautiful and well built they didn't want to lose her.

"Penny, we have that awkward situation whenever there is an odd number such as we have today. You made love with Estella but you did not receive so you could have your orgasm," Ashley said.

"Oh, that's all right. I was happy to pleasure Estella and have her enjoy an orgasm, hoping she would continue with us," Penny said.

"No, it's not all right," said Ashley, "We never let a sister hanging out sexually frustrated," said Ashley. "Besides, with you as my lover I'd never think of such a thing.

So, Estella, how shall we rectify the situation and help give Penny her orgasm?" asked Ashley.

Estella didn't know how to answer since she lacked the experience, so she waited for Ashley to say something.

Ashley looked at Estella, trying to read her face as if she were thinking something but too shy to share.

"What about you, Penny. Is there something you'd like done to you?" asked Ashley.

Without hesitation Penny said, "I'd love to have Estella's beautiful face between my legs as mine was between hers and have her eat my pussy. I'm so hot and horny I don't think it will take long for me to cum."

"How's that with you, Estella? Want to eat Penny's pussy as you did mine?" asked Ashley.

Estella's eyes lit up as she shook her head 'yes.'

"Well then, let's get you two into a different position," said Ashley. "Penny, you go sit on the back of the sofa with your legs spread wide, and Estella, you kneel on the seat of the sofa between Penny's gaping pussy and go down on her."

"Sounds good to me," Penny said as she stood up and walked over to the sofa; climbed onto it; turned around; sat down on the soft, high back; and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Estella was not far behind Penny, and as soon as she got to the edge of the sofa, she climbed up onto the cushions and knelt down between Penny's legs, grabbing onto the tops of Penny's thighs for balance. As Estella did this she saw Penny already had her fingers working on her clit, getting her pussy good and juicy for her. Penny was so looking forward to having Estella's beautiful face buried in her very wet pussy, she couldn't wait but had started masturbating while Estella got into her kneeling position. Besides, she wanted to spread her pussy lips so Estella could see what her pussy looked like before getting it lost in her heavy, dark, pubic bush.

Penny had not closed her eyes as she masturbated but looked directly into Estella's eyes as if she were drawing her forward towards her pussy.

Estella shared Penny's look for a brief while, mesmerized by Penny's fingers moving around her clit that she saw was already beyond its protective hood, standing hard and erect.

There was a shinny gleam on the tip caused by the light shining down from the overhead lighting fixtures. When her visual needs were satisfied, Estella wanted her tactile needs satisfied, too. She put the tips of her fingers on the sides of Penny's knees and started to trace torturous lines down the insides of Penny's soft, inner thighs, working her way to Penny's crotch where Penny continued to roll her love bud beneath her fingertips.

Penny was quite aware of Estella's touch, but she now had her eyes closed, visualizing with her mind what was happening beyond. Penny pictured Estella's fingers as two snakes slithering down her thighs, each one pointing its head with its long, flicking tongue towards the opening of her vagina.

"Mmmmm. That feels wonderful, Estella. The soft touch of your fingers is soothing yet titillating. I can't wait until they reach my pussy, " Penny said.

Still Estella did not hurry. She was enjoying the anticipation, knowing Penny's pussy was half-an-arm's length away. Estella slid her fingertips ever forward until it was necessary for her to scoot forward and bend slightly at the waist so that her hands could touch Penny's pussy.

Estella smelled Penny's musk that had become a part of her since she had gone down on Estella, and the fragrance was intoxicating, drawing her ever nearer. He fingertips finally touched the very edges of Penny's vulva where she gently separated the lips with the first two fingers on each hand and insinuated them simultaneously into Penny's vagina as far as they could go.

Continuing with the image of the two snakes, Penny saw them inserting their scaly heads into her pussy and writhing down her vaginal canal, touching her ridges, her G-Spot, her cervix, and the back wall of her vagina.

This was the first time Estella had felt the inside of a woman's vagina, and she was in awe with all that she felt with her fingers, and she became excited and aroused when Penny raised her hips at certain places. It was on these certain places she paid particular attention as she got into a squirming pace with her fingers going out and in of Penny's vagina. For Estella the sensation of feeling Penny's vaginal walls contract and release around her fingers as she moved them was almost hypnotic.

"Mmmmm. How wonderful Penny feels," sighed Estella as she spread her fingers the little bit that she could inside her vaginal sheath. Penny was so overwhelmed with this writhing sensation inside her vagina, she bent over and wrapped her hands around Estella's wrists and mechanically pulled her fingers out and then thrust them back inside her vagina. For Penny it was as if she were using a human dildo to finger-fuck herself. She rubbed Estella's fingers over her G-Spot and played on top of her ridges, causing erotic pleasure to build with each thrust of Estella's fingers.

"Oh, god, Estella, I need more," Penny said as she removed Estella's fingers out of her vagina and slid them upwards between her small labia that were puffy from the engorged blood that had come to them. She drew a trail from her pussy hole up to that place where they come together just beneath her clit and protective hood.

Not having let go of Estella's four fingers, Penny put them directly onto her excited clit and rubbed them back and forth, still using them like a human dildo and getting herself off by doing it.

Estella watched Penny's hands manipulating her fingers on her clit when, without any words being spoken, Penny suddenly removed her hands off Estella's fingers and in the same motion raised them and put them on Estella's head, pushing her face directly on top of her clit and shaft. The force was just enough that Estella's mouth opened when her lips made first contact with Penny's pussy so that it formed an "O" around her clit.

Estella felt Penny's clit with her tongue and her face nestling within Penny's black, hairy bush. Being in this situation Estella knew just what to do. She sucked. She sucked on Penny's clit. She sucked on Penny's shaft. She sucked and sucked and sucked until Penny was bouncing her hips off and on the back of the sofa in time with Estella's sucking.

Penny's bouncing made it necessary for Estella to grasp Penny's hips quickly just above her ass in order to keep the contact between her mouth and Penny's clit. Estella could tell Penny was close to cumming, and she didn't want to break the rhythm.

"Oh, Estella, what you're doing to me!" Penny sighed loudly.

Ashley heard. Ashley saw. And Ashley knew her lover was close to her orgasm.

"Suck me, Estella. Wrap your lips around my clit and suck me. I am 'that' close to cumming," Penny said plaintively.

Estella did just that. She did not let up with her sucking of Penny's clit until….

Until Penny's sexual ardor hit a high mark, sending her insides into sexual convulsions from having Estella's mouth sucking away on her clit. Her clit was a vortex for all her sexual energy to converge into one point in her body where she would experience tremendous sexual tremors that exceeded all other feelings within her body.

Even Penny's mind was voluntarily focused on her orgasm, that and that alone. Everything not involuntary such as her beating heart and breathing was secondary until she had her orgasm.

"Oh, my, god, Estella, suck me hard and get me off. I've waited long enough to cum, and I'm trembling all over," Penny groaned.

As a student listens to her mentor, Estella sucked long and hard on her clit and then slid her hands from Penny's back, across the tops of her ass cheeks, and onto her thighs. The rest of her body followed Estella's hands and arms, stopping to caress and lick her breasts, lick her bellybutton, rub her face over her hairy pubic bone until her head was between Penny's legs and her face was nestled in her crotch.

"Open your mouth and put it as wide as you can over my vagina and urethra," Penny told Estella.

Hearing this, Estella was sure Penny was a squirter.

Penny went back to her clit with her fingers, rubbing it frantically back and forth and softly crying out her sexual pre-release before her orgasm hit her.

Estella, however, didn't need Penny to reach down and put her hands on the back of her head to increase the pressure of her face against her pussy. Estella took matters into her own hands and pressed her mouth against Penny's vaginal opening and urethra, pulling her pussy into her face with her hands on Penny's hips.

"Oh, yess. Yes," Penny cried out in a half-tone shriek of orgasmic energy as all of it came to the vortex that was her clit.

Her clit drew slightly beneath its hood as all the nerves vibrated. It tingled as if thousands of bees were buzzing inside it. It throbbed with intense, wanton energy that could not be stopped once, like lava from a volcano, it was let loose. All Penny could do was ride it out to the end of her orgasm.

In the midst of her orgasm and the erupting of her sexual energy, Penny felt the urge to pee, but she knew it was not an urge to pee since she was having an orgasm. She knew she was going to squirt her love juice all over Estella's face.

"Oh, my god," exclaimed Penny as she tensed her legs and pushed down with her belly as she felt the dam within her open up.

Estella was not ready for what happened next. Penny ejaculated a large quantity of clear fluid, the fluid that had increased above her soft, spongy are around her G-Spot all during hers and Estella's lovemaking, and even though Estella had pressed her mouth tightly over Penny's vagina, her mouth could not contain the amount of the first shot nor the force with which it came. The fluid filled her waiting mouth and most of it shot directly down her throat, but some squeezed between her lips and splashed up her nose, on her cheeks, and down her chin that dripped onto her full, ripe breasts.

The second shot Estella handled well, taking the full load and swallowing it as she did the third until there was only another small amount dribbling down her chin again when Estella drew her head back from Penny's very wet pussy, all covered with her pussy cream and love juice.

"Oh, Penny, that was marvelous," sighed Estella. "I never knew a woman could ejaculate so much."

She licked the residual wetness from her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"So, how do I taste, Estella?" asked Penny somewhat playfully.

"Well, with only you and Ashley to compare, I don't have all that much experience, but while both of your ejaculate was clear, Ashley's had a sweeter taste while yours was sweet yet tangy," answered Estella. "And how do I taste, Penny?" asked Estella.

"Yours was sweet, Luv," answered Penny. "Next time on the last shot lets keep it in our mouths so we can share and find out for ourselves how one another's ejaculate tastes."

"Sounds good to me," Ashley said.

"Me, too," added Estella.

"For now, however, Estella, kiss me so I know what I taste like," said Penny as she slid down the back of the sofa and plopped her ass on the edge of the cushion so she could lean down, take Estella into her arms, and kiss her.

Their kiss was long…soft…gentle…sweet…tender, and Penny, and there remained a faint taste of her love juice on Estella's lips.

Ashley came to Estella and Penny, and when their kiss ended, Ashley, in turn, took Estella into her arms and they kissed, letting their tongues intertwine as they searched each other mouths and sucked on each other's tongue.

"Mmmm, I can taste a mere residue of both Penny's and my ejaculate. I know since I taste both sweet and tart, and Estella said that is the way each of us tasted. Both, however, were good," Ashley confirmed for herself.

Thus, after Penny came down from her orgasmic high, she, Ashley, and Estella went to shower and get back into their clothes. As they did so, they talked about what they wanted Estella to do next. They wanted her to come in for a test shoot and to meet the others: her sister Marina, Ginger, and obviously Lady Rose with whom she at least had an acquaintance.

As they walked from the lounge, passing through the photography studio and model runway, they talked and laughed about what a wonderful time they had enjoying one another and how much they looked forward to the future.

"This was only the beginning, Estella," said Ashley. "We hope to get a modest clientele, nothing too large for us to handle for modeling and photography since we add the third dimension to our services that we can't directly advertise in the newspapers and tabloids."

Ashley laughed, and Penny and Estella joined her.

"I now understand that third dimension all too well," Estella said somewhat sheepishly. That third dimension gives true meaning to your studio's name, Intimate Pleasures.

Maggie Red Rose