Intimate Stopover Ch. 02

Story Info
Further fun in a classy hotel room.
2.9k words
3
8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aubmat05
aubmat05
6 Followers

Early morning. I awake first, although we have not slept so long I feel refreshed, feel good, feel ready to 'take care' of you. I smile across at you, at the thick mat of auburn hair visible between the sheet, its gentle rise and fall as you breathe. I reach across and slip my arm around your shoulder, drawing you to me. You willingly turn towards me. Your head is turned into my shoulder, just how I like it. I love this sense of protecting you, holding you close, sharing all of my manly desires and needs with you, albeit oh so briefly. I start to gently caress your thick, glossy hair, watching you very slowly rouse from your delicious slumber.

Presently you stir, and raise yourself to give me a happy, sleepy smile.

'Good morning, sugar sweet,' you murmur as you lower your lips to meet my own. A soft, gentle, languorous kiss, as your tongue dances lightly against my own. You rest your head against my shoulder and start to caress my body, each of us quite unhurried and relaxed with the other. Questing fingers explore my chest, brushing through the hair, before discovering each nipple and running a sensuous fingertip across each one. Your warm hand lowers to my abdomen, feeling the firm muscle start to tense beneath your touch.

'So then, just to remind me,' you begin, what have you missed most about me since our last moment together?'

'Your expert blowjobs,' I reply without hesitation. 'Have you been practising?'

'Mmmm, thought you might say that. As for the practice, sadly not. Opportunities seem so few and far between these days, other than my vibe, and that doesn't really count, now does it?'

'Maybe you should get some much-needed practice then.'

'Indeed. By the looks of things,' you purr, 'you are already more than ready to fuck my mouth. I was going to have to restrain you a little, but as it happens... this...has got me all girly and tingly and submissive this morning.'

Supple, warm fingertips spread across my cock, gently grasping the already full testicles, the already firm, veiny length. You take your time, weighing the heavy sacs in your palm experimenting, measuring my arousal.

'Oooohhh I've missed this,' you murmur. 'I love sucking you off, almost more than anything else. And I've missed the way you fill my mouth too, almost forgotten what you taste like.'

With that you reach up and sit astride me, facing me as we resume our lovemaking. You lean forward and we kiss once again, more fully and passionately this time. I take hold of your head in both of my hands and draw you further towards me as we kiss some more. You break off, and gently start to explore my shoulder and chest with light, supple kisses. I luxuriate in the delicate tongue play across each of my nipples, before you unhurriedly kiss and lick your way towards my abdomen.

My member is already hard, firm, and straining for your first oral caresses. You know it, and make me wait just a moment longer.

'Now honey, it's your turn to take your pleasure, do what you want with me. I am going to bring you off with my mouth, and take great pleasure in doing so, just as I have always done. But promise me first that you will be firm with me this morning – I'm needy for that right now, and also that you will talk dirty and be explicit with me as you take me. It's what I've been fantasizing about. I want you to lose any barriers that remain between us. You have already given me so much of yourself, and I want to fully return the compliment,' you finish, a gentle, almost shy smile playing across your lips.

I nod slowly in agreement, not in the least surprised, knowing you as I do, but nonetheless moved by this new demonstration of openness.

'Good,' you reply gaily, 'now what is to be the first position?'

'On your knees, in front of the mirror in the corner there. Put on your uniform stockings. Did you bring those full length black silk gloves I was asking about with you? Good, put them on as well then.'

I cross to the mirror and toss down a cushion if front of me for you kneel on. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to settle the andrenalin, the intense urgent andrenalin, my intense urgent need of you. Now, at last, we can be together again as man and woman.

I open my eyes again and you are there, kneeling neatly before me. You have indeed put on those wonderful soft silk gloves which I have requested. Your fingers pass through a length of slim white silk woven cord which you have also brought with you, especially for the purpose. Seeing my surprise, my excitement, you add 'Would you please? It is what I have been planning, it will heighten the sensations for me. I want you to take me to the places where you were last night. It will help me feel closer to you.'

I move behind you, lean down to cross your wrists, and neatly and carefully tie your wrists behind your back, tight, but not enough to interrupt the circulation.

I return to my former position. You gaze up at me, desire mixed with excitement and a little nervousness.

'Well as you can see I'm still only half erect. Maybe you should attend to that,' I murmur. Without further hesitation you reach upwards and extend soft silken fingers over my sex, first extending over my testes to massage them a little, and then further upwards, caressing and exploring my shaft for the first time. Pressing the palm of either hand on either side of my penis, you apply an unhurried upwards rubbing movement on the shaft, then downwards. You continue this motion, not pressing too hard, starting to build up a slow, steady rhythm, luxuriating in my growing hardness as the blood fills my cock. I spread my legs a little and start to lean towards you a little, seeking out further the pleasurable rhythmic sensations which you are already starting to produce. You smile up at me, your cheeks starting to flush a little in excitement, seeking further signs of my pleasure and approval.

'That's it, my sweet, that's just so nice. Hold me with your left hand around the base, and then use your right on me with a slow rhythm. Be slow, but steady also.'

I close my eyes and give way to further pleasurable sensations as your skilled right hand grasps my manhood and slowly rubs me up and down, measuring, then controlling my arousal. I am already quite hard and becoming very aroused, it is clear that my orgasm will be an intense and copious one. As though reading my mind you quicken the pace a little, before then slackening off again, measuring how far you can take me.

'Examine me,' I murmur. Without relinquishing the steady rhythm which you have already built up, you move very close to my sex and approvingly examine every part, the heavy dark testicles, the lighter veined shaft, the already bulging dark purple glans, the urethra distended and expectant of your first delicious touch. Without waiting for further prompting, you reach down and lightly kiss each of my testicles, before then moving your soft mouth to the base of my shaft. Holding my heavy, full erect length steady with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand, and turning your head sideways, you take the smooth skin of my manhood between your soft lips and slowly begin to kiss your way upwards with light, unhurried tongue strokes.

Your mouth is as warm and delicious as ever, you desire to share your whole sexual being with me undimmed. Your mouth rises still further, and I am rewarded for my patience as you fully pull back my foreskin and begin to apply delicate tongue caresses over and around my engorged glans. You are so unhurried, so meticulous, so giving in your attentions,...already my cock is throbbing for exquisite release. Still you take your time, varying the angle of your head and the length of tongue pressure against the hardened exposed head of my cock. Your kisses become, longer, more languorous, more delicious against my manhood. Again moving your head sideways a little, you take the whole of the outer side of my glans between your soft warm lips and slowly trace your way upwards in a long, continuous tongue movement. I gasp with pleasure for the first time at the delicious, unhurried contact. I can wait no longer, 'Take me into your mouth.' Just one or two more wonderful warm tongue strokes across the head, and I cannot resist closing my eyes in ecstasy as I feel your delicious warm mouth close slowly over the head of my member.

You know just how to work me, as always. Remarkable how you have always seemed to know just how to please and gratify me on every level. My head spins as I think of the new sensory heights to which you are now taking me this morning. Indeed, as though reading my mind, you enclose the whole of my glans within your soft warm mouth, gripping me between your lips, though not too hard, and begin to lick and play across the head once again with unhurried deliberate caresses. Oh my god you give head so so well..

'Take me down further.' You do as you are bid, your pursed mouth very slowly encompassing more and more of my pulsing shaft as you descend further and further. Understanding fully what I wish of you, your lips gently squeeze exquisitely around my shaft once again as your head rises up until no more than the tip remains within your mouth. And then you recommence, a very slow, deliberate rhythm, To enhance my own stimulation, I cannot resist starting to thrust myself into your mouth in unison with the slow descents of your teasing lips. The sense that you are really starting to arouse me is apparent in your own gratification as, despite yourself, you begin to suck me harder and with more urgency. The sensations you are producing within my cock are incredible, and I already want to ejaculate deep within your filthy mouth so badly. However, if we go on at this pace I will come more quickly than either of us would like, and I wish to prolong our mutual gratification for a fair while yet. I sense the need to take matters – literally – into my own hands.

I place both hands on the back of your head, imposing a more restrained rhythm. You understand immediately, and I know also that the submissive in you will appreciate my taking full control of the situation. Making full use of this new control over your stimulation, I now employ my hips far more in order to thrust myself, unhurriedly and deeply, to the back of your throat, allowing yourself to suck on me as deeply as you can, before withdrawing myself once again and then indulging in the next, delicious thrust. How good you make me feel, so very good, you respond to my very manhood, to my arousal in all its aspects of both strength and vulnerability, and that means so very much to me.

I cannot resist murmuring my approval and encouragement to you,' Oh that feels so wonderful darling ...keep it nice and slow, that's it...god how I love fucking your mouth ... that's it darling...right to the back...now just hold me there....that's it ... right there... do you like being made to be a dirty cocksucking whore... being made to deepthroat my cock as far as you can....have your mouth completely filled with my shaft..?' You are only able to murmur some vague sound of assent as I withdraw myself from my mouth at last, and allow you to take breath, to rest your jaw.

I need not have worried, for as you look up at me your eyes are shining with excitement and pure wanton lust, a genuine enjoyment of the submissive depths to which I am taking you. You lick your lips a moment, clearly savouring the unmistakable taste of my precum upon them.

'I want to make you cum in my mouth, make you lose control despite yourself,' you begin, 'but I really need to frig myself as I work your cock. I'm dripping wet down here, it would be so much better if you would untie me now...'

I gaze down at you a moment, sensing your profound need, your willingness and desire to take things further. I reach behind you and untie you. You flex your wrists a little and then lean back on your haunches in front of me, your legs spread wide. Supporting yourself on your left hand, your lower your right gloved palm to your sex and press it firmly and rhythmically against your mound. Holding me with your eyes, willing me to enjoy all of you, you press a questing index finger between your damp folds, urgently probing and caressing yourself. Your finger plays hungrily across your clit before searching deep within your vulva with an unmistakeable extravagant squelching sound. Unashamedly you work your wet, eager hole a little while longer, before withdrawing the sodden silk, slimy with your juices, from your vagina and extending it towards me. I lean down and suck deeply, extracting all of your arousal from you.

You again extend silken hands to my member, grazing rhythmically over my engorged manhood, encouraging me to full hardness once again, before unhurriedly and expertly taking me to the back of your throat. This time we are both happy for you to take a little more initiative, as with your left hand working a steady caressing rhythm around the base of my shaft, you build up a deliciously smooth rhythm the full length of my manhood, working up and down, evidently enjoying the new control I have given you. Your right hand works steadily and firmly between the folds of your sex, you yourself are clearly not so far from your own climax. Your head twists and turns a little, as, your eyes closed in both pleasure and concentration, your head bobs slowly up and down upon my manhood. A dribble of saliva, mixed with a little semen, dribbles down your chin, and you pause momentarily to gather it up with your gloved finger, which you then slide back into your mouth, savouring the taste.

The whole of my body is damp with perspiration, the effort of trying control my arousal, my dwindling resistance to my ever-increasing need to ejaculate powerfully at the back of your sweet mouth. Gasping a little and breathing heavily, I place my hands on the back of your head and pull you down onto my cock. Willingly you take me to the back of your throat, reciprocating your mouth music to the faster, more urgent rhythm which I can no longer hold back from employing. God you feel so good...I use my body weight to pump my member in and out of your mouth with ever more desperate, rigorous strokes. You abandon you own masturbation, sensing that my climax must be close, and instead place your gloved hands on my perspiring buttocks, encouraging me still further in your vigorous fellatio. The steady movement of my cock between your lips produces a steady rhythm of light slurping sounds, and a heavy stream of saliva trails unchecked down your chin as I now work my cock between your lips with all restraint fallen away.

Hands grasping tight against the back of your head, each thrust is met with an attempt to clamp as tightly around my cock as you can with your lips. I manage to murmur 'Oooh that's do good darling, so good, you fuck my cock so well with your dirty mouth... that's it darling...take the whole length, show me what a fine expert cocksucker you are!'

You respond by working my cock for all you are worth, clearly now very keen for me to share my climax with you, to share this most exquisite intimate moment of climax with me without further delay. At the first unmistakeable sign of the clenching of my lower shaft, you immediately move both hands to the base and start to pump me rhythmically and firmly, in perfect unison with each of my powerful spurts. I throw my head back in ecstasy as my cock explodes at the back of your throat, pumping more and more of my hot, rich seed in a thick, uncontrolled spray. I cannot prevent a low, deep groan of pure animal joy and release from escaping my lips. Still you keep on rhythmically working my cock with both fingers and mouth, your mouth flooding with my semen, my cock richly coated with it as it attempts to continue pumping, finally subsiding as my orgasm declines. Hot, tired and spent, I rest my hands against your pale white shoulders as you gloriously milk my manhood of every last drop. I feel close to collapse, yet exquisitely drained and almost deliriously relieved as I savour this post-orgasmic glow. We both take a few moments to recover. I notice how you take back every drop of my semen, clearing your mouth with your tongue, swallowing back every last drop. 'Mmmm,' you say presently. 'Unless I'm mistaken, Sir tastes better than ever. I was starting to forget just how good your come tastes. Uniquely you.'

With that, you extend your fingers up to me and I help you to your feet. We walk hand in hand, tired but happy, to out bathroom in order to clear up, and for the next part of the stopover to begin.

aubmat05
aubmat05
6 Followers