Intimate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tastisha
Tastisha
19 Followers

He smiled shyly. "I've been watching you for the past couple of weeks," he said. "I wanted to meet you but you always looked so sad. Sexy! Yet still sad."

"But that doesn't explain..." I began.

He interrupted me. "I could not believe my luck when I saw you in the elevator last night. I was trying to get up the nerve to just talk to you, and maybe ask you out but..." He grinned sheepishly.

I dropped my head with embarrassment. "I don't usually...I mean normally...I mean...I don't know what came over me last night." I mumbled. I looked into my hands and tried to disappear.

He lifted my chin with his hand. "Don't be embarrassed." he said. "After you ran off last night I talked to Billie. He told me about you...and your ex Darius. I knew after speaking with him that you have looked so sad because you were hurting. Last night you needed someone to ease that hurt. I'm just thankful you chose me. I'm glad I was able to ease your pain and bring you pleasure." Billie was not only the security guard but also a big gossip. I reminded myself to thank him. Then the handsome stranger kissed me.

"Wait a minute." I said. "I searched the company intranet and I could not find a James anywhere. Are you some kind of phantom?"

The handsome stranger laughed heartily. "No," he said. "I'm a freelance IT technician. I'm here on assignment helping your company upgrade their computers."

I felt relieved. "So your name is James?" I asked.

He laughed again. "Actually it's Jamison. Jamison Styles. Billie's better at gossiping than he is at remembering names. I spent ½ hour this morning searching for a Ms. Kent before I finally just asked him which office you worked in. I came to deliver the flowers personally but you were not in yet. The girl in the next office told me your name."

I had to remember to thank Tiffany as well I thought. Jamison pulled me off the desk and into his lap and kissed me again. Then he and I spent the night making love in my office. We made love in the chair, on the floor, and again on the desk, before falling asleep in each other's arms. I awakened about 6:30am as the sun shone into my office window. I woke James and he dressed kissed me deeply and left but not before getting my number and address.

I put my clothes back on pulled my braids into a ponytail and tried to finish my work from the day before. I could only smile when Tiffany peeked into my office later and commented that I must have worked all night.

That was a year ago. I heard the door creek open and my mother walked in. "You look so beautiful Kent." She said and began to cry.

"Mom, don't." I said. "You promised no tears."

She wiped them away and we hugged. "I think its time." She said.

My best friend since kindergarten Sharmaine nodded in agreement. "Let's go girl." She said.

I took one last look at myself in the full-length mirror. I hoped Jamison would like the dress I'd chosen. I met my father in the entryway and hooked my arm into his. As the organist began to play we slowly began to march down the aisle towards Jamison his brother Chauncey, and my family minister.

I looked around in the church at all my family and friends. I smiled and winked at Billie...then Tiffany. I reached the altar and took Jamison's hands into mine. He looked lovingly into my eyes as we recited our vows. When the minister said it was okay, he lifted my veil, took my face in his hands, and kissed me gently on the lips. We turned around to face the congregation. The minister announced. "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Jamison Styles." In my hand I held tightly onto a rumpled pamphlet. It read simply. "God moves suddenly, expect a miracle."

Tastisha
Tastisha
19 Followers
12