Intimate Vacation Pictures

Story Info
Boss wants to see more of employee's pretty young wife.
3.1k words
4.11
262.4k
182
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 yrs of age or older.

The vacation had been expensive but the experience had been outstanding. He felt great telling the other guys about the hotel and the great beaches that stretched for a mile along the coast. He and Elizabeth had risen early, dressed in their bathing suits, and walked the beach every day, sometimes not seeing another person until the sun was high in the sky. They'd stayed in their suits all day, only changing for dinner and the nightly rum parties by the pool. It was heaven on earth and they'd been sorry to see it end. Now that he was back at work Lawrence hoped there would be lots of overtime to help pay off the damage to his credit card.

Looking through their pictures even the guys at work who had done some travelling of their own had to admit that their vacation looked idyllic.

Randy the Operations Manager sat in at lunch and welcomed Lawrence back. He glanced at the stack of photos and said he was too busy to take the time now but he'd love to see them and hear more about the trip later on.

Lawrence was pleased to have something to share with him. He was always such a hard ass, Lawrence never felt he had any rapport with the boss at all. Even though Randy was not well liked, Lawrence knew that getting along with him was important

It was nearly quitting time when Randy called him in. "If you've got a couple of minutes I'd like to hear about your vacation. It sounds like something I'd like to do myself some time."

Lawrence was more than eager to extol the experience. The pictures showed what a great hotel they'd stayed at, a perfect location with outstanding amenities. Both he and Elizabeth looked healthy, tanned and relaxed. Wherever they went, staff and the other guests treated them well, although Lawrence had no delusions that it was his gorgeous wife that was attracting the attention. They'd been married just three years and she was a dark-haired beauty that never failed to turn heads. On the beach in her bathing suit, her lovely figure was there to be appreciated and Lawrence was justifiably proud to have such a pretty wife by his side.

Randy flipped through the stack of glossy prints stopping occasionally to look more closely at some. He was taking his time. At one point he asked Lawrence to pass him some papers from the side table and when the young husband turned away, Randy slipped one of the pictures under his blotter. Lawrence caught the movement but said nothing to his boss. Later in the car he realized it was a picture of Elizabeth in her little green bikini that Randy had sneaked out of the pile.

A few weeks went by and the picture incident had been pretty much forgotten. Work was a bit slow and there had been no overtime so things were a bit tight budget-wise for Lawrence and Elizabeth. Still, they didn't regret the vacation. It had been a blast and a timely rekindling of their love for one another.

When a rush project was announced for their department, Lawrence thought it would be a good time to talk to Randy about some extra hours. He'd hinted to the boss before that he could use the extra money and it seemed a good time to gently remind him.

The meeting did not go as the young husband expected. Randy sat back in his chair and looked at him with a smug smile that made Lawrence uncomfortable. For a long moment he just stared and then slowly pulled a picture from beneath his blotter. Lawrence knew instantly that it was the vacation pic of Elizabeth in her bathing suit that his boss had hidden away.

Randy chuckled while he stared at it. "Good looking woman," he muttered without handing over the print.

Lawrence said nothing.

"She really fills out that bikini. Not that there's a hell of a lot of bathing suit there for her to fill out," he laughed cynically.

Lawrence shifted uncomfortably. He wanted to get the overtime settled and get out of there, hopefully with Elizabeth's picture back in his pocket.

"I could work any night or come in on the weekend if that would help," he offered, trying to refocus his boss on the subject of overtime.

Randy smacked his lips and looked dubious. "That's really too bad Lawrence. I'd like to help you out. Truth is I was going to have to call you in and lay you off today. Things have been slow and I have to cut one man."

Lawrence was stunned speechless. The prospect of being out of work when things were so tight at home frightened him. He tried to think of something to say but all that came out was a pleading "Randy, I really need this job ... Elizabeth and I ..."

Randy grinned. "Yeah. What a shame. He took a long look at the picture in his hands and then asked. "Does she have to trim a little to wear that suit or does she shave it all off?"

Lawrence couldn't believe the question. He looked at Randy and held his anger, all too aware that the man controlled his financial well being. Just because he was a pig, he shouldn't react. Randy met his glare with a quizzical look that showed he still expected an answer. Lawrence's tongue felt thick and his words had a tremor to them. "She trims some."

Randy took another long look at the picture. "You can almost see where her nipples are in that top," he mused. "The little bumps I mean..."

"Randy...ah...that's..." Lawrence squirmed in his chair.

"Do you have any of her without the bikini?"

Lawrence glared at him. The man was so out of line he wanted to take a swing at him and stomp out of the office. But he needed the job desperately. The job that Randy was about to take away.

Randy's eyes narrowed as if he were reading Lawrence's mind. "You do don't you?"

Lawrence was silently fuming.

"I could probably keep you on the payroll for a peek at your little darlin' here in the buff. It would be just between us."

The young husband was shaking his head at such an outrageous suggestion but Randy cut him off before he could put words to the thought.

"Suppose you work a few extra hours tomorrow night and you bring me a little eye candy for a thank you. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable request when jobs are so tight."

Lawrence felt trapped. He had some revealing shots of his wife like many husbands have. A few rum punches at the hotel poolside had loosened their inhibitions. Back in the room he had taken out the digital camera and photographed the tan line on her belly for a joke. A shot of her posing topless followed, and then the others as the eroticism took over. There were no prints of course, just the digital images on the memory chip he had tucked away in his sock drawer.

"What do you say? Want the job and some overtime or not interested?"

"I'd like the work," Lawrence croaked unhappily.

"Then we have a deal," his boss announced cheerily.

The next day dragged. Every minute Lawrence expected Randy would call him in, but he didn't. He said nothing and virtually ignored him until after the office had cleared out and the security guard had made his first rounds. Lawrence could hardly keep his mind on his work. He fidgeted in his chair, made a cup of coffee and constantly looked at the clock. It was nearly seven when Randy leaned out of his office and snickered "It's show time!"

Lawrence gathered up the papers on his desk into a neat pile and put away pens and calculator, stalling for he didn't know what purpose. It was inevitable and he knew it. He put the memory stick with the single photograph he'd chosen into his pocket and walked into Randy's office. Randy was leaning back in his chair with his fingers locked behind his head. He was smiling a little too benignly at Lawrence, considering what he was making him do.

"Well?" he asked impatiently.

"It's on the memory stick," Lawrence mumbled. "I can't let you have a print. It's just to look at this once."

Randy held out his hand and the young husband dropped the memory unit into his palm. Within seconds the icon showed on Randy's desk top. Without hesitating the boss hit "Open and Save."

A file folder appeared and then a thumbnail. He clicked again and a picture of Elizabeth filled the screen. She was kneeling on a bed, sitting on her haunches and leaning forward with her hands beside her knees. Her lovely breasts with firm pink nipples were in full view and just the hint of her dark pubic hair showed above the fold of her belly and thighs.

Lawrence had chosen the shot for that reason. The area between her legs was almost completely hidden by the way she was leaning forward. Although she was showing her lovely breasts to the camera, her pussy was not on display.

Randy looked at the picture for a long time smiling smugly as he studied Lawrence's wife in her naked beauty. Finally he looked up and asked "Just one?"

"Well yeah...," Lawrence stammered. "That was the deal."

"Not the deal as far as I'm thinking. This doesn't show everything I want to see," he snapped as he clicked on eject and handed Lawrence back his memory stick. The photo of Elizabeth still smiled back at them from the screen.

Lawrence didn't know what to say. He stood there shuffling from one foot to the other waiting for Randy to speak.

"You've got others, I'm sure."

"Randy! This is my fucking wife!" the young husband protested.

"Now you're talking," Randy smirked. "Pictures of her fucking would keep me very happy. They'd even keep you working past the end of the week."

"Elisabeth would have a hemorrhage if she even knew you saw that one," Lawrence whined.

"Well perhaps it would be less of a problem if she knew it was keeping you in a job. Let me email this one to her and see if she really minds," a grinning Randy nodded toward the image on the screen.

"Ah crap! That's notfunny!"

"Women like to be seen," the boss shrugged. "That's why they dress like they do. That's why they like their bikinis, and dresses that show lots of cleavage, and short skirts that hardly cover their asses. Don't fucking pretend she wasn't enjoying herself" he nodded toward the picture on the screen. "Just show me the rest of the pictures and stop wasting my time."

Lawrence turned dejectedly to leave the office. It was obvious that his boss was going to win. As an afterthought he said "You will erase that one from your computer, won't you Randy?"

"Yeah right," he answered dismissively.

Lawrence shuffled back out to his desk and got his car keys. The CD he'd saved the pictures on was in the glove compartment. The situation made him feel weak and disloyal to his spouse but he felt there was no alternative. The choice was 'a little skin show' as his boss had so indelicately put it, or, financial ruin.

Randy was waiting at Lawrence's work station when he returned with the cd. He was perched on the corner of the desk with his arms folded as if he was there checking his work, not

coercing him as he was.

"Pull it up on your computer," he ordered.

Lawrence leaned down and inserted the disc, typing a brief password when prompted. The screen flickered and as the single file folder appeared Randy settled into Lawrence's chair to watch.

Elizabeth was looking straight into the camera in the first picture. She was laughing and her one hand stretched towards the lens in protest while her other tried to hold her bikini top up to cover her breasts. Lawrence looked at the screen and wished he had listened to her objections. He wouldn't be in this mess if he had.

Randy moved the mouse and clicked on the next shot. She was still laughing, trying to be a good sport. Her bikini top was in her hand at her side and her breasts were uncovered.

Lawrence could see the insecurity in his wife's eyes although he was sure Randy wouldn't notice. His boss was too focused on the screen enjoying the round pink areoles and stiffened nipples. Even if Randy had noticed the young wife's uncertainty and reluctance, it would have been a turn-on for him.

There were three more shots before Elizabeth apparently agreed to lose her bikini bottom. Lawrence remembered that she had loosened up when he swore that the pictures would be for their eyes only. The guilt of that broken promise now hung heavily on him as he betrayed her trust.

Randy grunted appreciatively at the next picture. She was lookeing over her shoulder provocatively showing her gorgeous ass to the camera. The pale white skin of her shapely bum was accentuated by the golden tan on her back and legs. The stark contrast of her tan lines showed just how brief the bikini had been.

Randy studied how her shoulder was turned just enough for her breast and nipple on that side to show. He liked the way her boob jutted from her tiny frame making it seem even bigger than the C cup her husband had confirmed that she wore.

The rounded globes of her ass looked firm and well toned. Randy imagined how nice it would feel gripping her shapely bum as he slipped his cock into her. A wave of envy passed through him with the realization that Lawrence could enjoy her gorgeous body any time. The jealousy that welled up in him made him want to humiliate the young husband.

Randy took his time studying every nuance of Elisabeth's body. He whistled through his teeth and muttered "What a great looking piece of ass!" while Lawrence winced at his crudeness.

The next frame showed her on the edge of the bed leaning back on her elbows. She had arched her back a little pushing her chest up toward the camera. He breasts hardly flattened out at all even though she was laying back.

Randy scarcely noticed. His eyes had gone immediately to the well trimmed patch of dark hair that sprouted between her legs. "Mmm Sweet!" he cackled. "Look at her showing off her cunt for the camera. She loves it. Don't tell me you didn't fuck the little bitch right after."

Lawrence rocked uneasily from one foot to the other. He wanted this over with and wished he hadn't put so many pictures on the disc. He knew the humiliation his wife would feel if she knew she was being viewed and talked about this way.

"Well? Did ya!" Randy demanded. "You didn't let that hot little cunt go to waste did you?"

Caught between a direct question from his boss and an overwhelming sense of disloyalty to his wife, Lawrence blushed deeply and stammered, "Yes... we made love ..."

"She go down on you? Those lips look made for it. She suck your cock?"

That night in the hotel had been special. Elizabeth had been just buzzed enough on rum cocktails to take the edge off her normal inhibitions. The pictures proved it and Lawrence knew that there was even more that wasn't captured in that shot.

"For fuck sake man! Did she suck your cock or not?"

"Yes," the beleaguered husband admitted, knowing full well that there were other pictures coming that would make any denial useless.

Randy clicked to the next and marveled at Elizabeth again, remarking on her flat belly nestled between prominent hip bones. She was lying on her back looking between her breasts at the camera. It was positioned somewhere near her knees, the shot angled between her slightly splayed thighs. Her mons was the focal point showing off the careful trim of her vulva that had left the lips smooth and hairless. The small patch of dark curls that decorated her pubic bone was shaved to a triangle, like an arrowhead pointing to nirvana.

"I could eat some of that right now," Randy crowed. "That's some gourmet pussy she's got. I bet she loves the tongue doesn't she?" He glanced toward Lawrence expecting an answer but when none was forthcoming he challenged belligerently, "You go down her on that night?"

Lawrence's assent was barely a whisper. He remembered the way she had tugged him tightly against her when she came. Her nails had scratched at the back of his neck and she squealed with pleasure.

The next picture showed Elizabeth doing what she does so well. Her soft lips were parted and Lawrence's cock lolled indolently against her pink tongue. She smiled coquettishly for the lens.

"Payback!" Randy snorted. Then noting the cock in the photo he added "You're not even hard. Was that after you fucked her?"

"Yes," Lawrence replied defensively.

"So, she's sucking you wet in that pic? A little gourmet pussy juice and fresh cream" his boss chortled. "I'd love to see her with a mouthful of cum."

"There aren't any like that," Lawrence responded quickly. "This is all I have."

"Well I guess that's your next project," Randy grinned. "Get a shot of that for me."

"She doesn't like me to...ah...to..."

"To what? Cum in her mouth? Tell her your boss wants you to," he guffawed. "Just get a fucking picture."

"Randy, I'm sorry... I just can't," came the reply. "If she ever found out I'd let you look at these she'd probably walk out the door."

"I guess that's your clue then. Get me what I want or I'll make sure she does find out. You're lucky she didn't pick up the phone this morning when I called."

Lawrence glared at the man. He watched him attach the file to an email and send the photos to himself from the young husband's computer.

"Monday'll be good. You can get that picture this weekend and work late on Monday night for another show and tell."

There seemed to be nothing Lawrence could do. He thought things were as bad as they could get when Randy had another request. "Bring me a pair of her freshly worn panties too. I want to know what that cunt smells like."

To be continued.