Intimate Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without pausing to consider a measured response, Henry texted, "Can't wait to see you. Text me your flight # when you know it. I'll pick you up." He read it over before hitting send. It sounded a bit forceful, but as he was too tired to re-compose, he sent it.

The next morning as he got dressed beginning with the panties, Courtney's gift took on a new meaning. They were a physical connection to the woman he was coveting like a meal that he hadn't had for many days. He had risen early, so he stopped by her condo to merely feed her cats. He completely avoided her bedroom, closet or the stack of DVD's. Later, at work, he received her next message. It was cc'd to nearly everyone at S & D. "Daddy's going to rehab, so I'm coming home. Thanks to everyone for your support." A few minutes later, a personal text came to him. It was her airline and flight number. He looked it up and it estimated her arrival at SeaTac that evening around 6 PM. The remainder of the day went by like a glacier, and his ability to concentrate on his cases was quite limited.

There were a couple of inquiries from other associaties about Courtney and when she was coming back. Henry shrugged them off as if he had only gotten the group message, but he selfishly wanted no one else to know just when she was to return, in the hope that he might have her to himself for a couple of days. No one at the firm seemed to know or be overly concerned with how Courtney was getting home. Justine came by his office at the end of the day to ask if he was coming with the others to the bar accross the street. He was flattered by the offer to bond with more of his collegues, but he quickly declined with no more of an excuse than he was very tired.

Henry drove through horrible traffic but got to the airport with a little time to spare before Courtney's flight arrived. It was, in fact, early, but he had already picked a stratigic spot to catch her eye as she deboarded. He watched several reunions and started to get anxious as wave after wave of passengers debarked. Just as he started to shake his head, thinking that she must have missed the flight, there was that tall, dark-haired, full-figured beauty amongst the last half dozen leaving her flight.

There was an unnecessary wave to get Courtney's attention. She was scanning the area for Henry then suddenly beamed and sprinted into his arms. After a crushing hug, they pulled back to look into each other's eyes. The setting was perfect for the passionate kiss that followed. Any observer would never have been able to tell that it was their first. Or that their separation was only a few days. It was an embrace that Henry didn't want to end, but eventually, they both needed more oxygen. So they eased away reluctantly as Courtney asked, "Where did you park? The garage?"

"Uh yeah. It's late, so I got a spot really close." Henry grabbed Courtney's suitcase handle and turned to leave. She simply took his free hand in hers, and they walked down the hallways to the elevator. Henry felt like he was in a dream. The kiss had made her touch much more stimulating, and she kept contact with him by touching his shoulder and back as he drove. They did chat on the trip back to her condo but only of purely trivial matters. Henry was wondering what was to follow the kiss that evening or later, but he kept calm even when they were alone in the elevator to her floor. His heart accelerated upon reaching her door. She turned her key, opened the door, then yanked him inside and shut the door. From the low light of the entryway, it still must have been very clear to her that there was desire in his eyes. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him for the second time.

Henry didn't think that a kiss could have been better than their first, in the airport, but the second far exceeded his expectations as she melded her body to his with moans he both felt and heard. He felt his member stiffen and didn't back away to hide it, as he continued to enjoy her lips and tongue. Desire for her body her body grew, but he restrained himself while she caressed his head. When her touch went down to lower parts of his body, his hands followed on hers. But when she cupped his buttocks, he came up to her breasts. Her moans became guteral as he squeezed what was inside her bra. She then brought her hands to his crotch and caressed his balls. He nearly lost it right there and gasped. She backed off as he breathed deeply to regain control.

Courtney asked, "What do you want, Henry?"

With no clue as to a proper answer, Henry muttered, "Pussy."

Courtney grinned. "There are a lot of things that we can do with my pussy...Is there something special that you had in mind?" She pulled him close again. "Just whisper in my ear. Tell me what you want to do."

Henry could only respond with, "Oh god...You're so hot...Oh god!"

"Okay, I get it. You're shy. We'll have to work on that...For now, how about we go to my bedroom? And for starters, I'll let you see my pussy. Okay?"

Henry nodded and managed to say, "Yeah, sure." So Courtney took him by the hand and pulled him down the hall to her bedroom. She flipped a light switch that he hadn't seen before, and some indirect blue light hit the walls creating a soft, dream-like effect.

Courtney sat Henry down on the side of her bed then instructed him. "You can take off everything but your underwear. I'm going to step into my closet for just a minute. So just just sit and wait. Okay?" Henry nodded again. As soon as she disappeared, he took off his shoes, socks, pants and shirt. His jacket and tie had been doffed before they got into his car at the airport. When he got down to his underwear, he realized that they were her panties. He thought about pulling them off and pulling his pants back on, but the closet door opened before he could act.

Courtney's reapearance made Henry want to shout. She was wearing a kinkier version of the "For Henry" outfit, a black halter chemise with plunging neckline into a keyhole cutout down to a slight flair of a skirt. There was no lace but very suptile detail of small skull print. She looked directly at him and asked, "What do you think, Henry? Will this do?"

"Oh yeah! You look amazing." He could barely whisper that last statement, as she left him practically breathless.

"Now, where did I put my slippers?" Courtney bent over to look on the floor near the bed turning to show her completely bare bottom. For the first time in Henry's life, he got a live view of a woman's sex less than three feet away. She lingered in front of him for a few seconds, then said, "Ah, here they are!" Then she stood up and then slowly put her feet into the black maribou accented kitten heel slippers. They increased her wonton sex appeal by a notch or two. That and the previous vision had been enough to bring Henry to a full erection. He tried to cover with his hands in his lap, but when she turned to look at him, she spied his condition and lit up with a big grin. "For me?" She indicated his pole. "And you have my panties on! Thank you, Henry, for wearing them for me! I told you that there would be a reward. Didn't I? Well, let's just get those off. Shall we?" She knelt down and reached up to the sides of the panties waistband. Then she looked up into his eyes and oh so slowly lowered the panties down and off Henry's rather erect cock.

Once past Henry's crotch, Courtney slid the panties down his legs, and he was free of them. She then reached up and gently wrapped her hand around his warm hard flesh and pulled herself towards him. Her tongue came out and flicked the tip of his cock sending him into a wave of ecstasy. He watched her mouth and tongue slip down to the base of his pole then back up. She looked as if she would repeat her manuver, and he felt really close to coming. So he leaned down to put his hands on her shoulders. "Sorry...This is great, but I don't want to cum yet."

Courtney nodded, got up and sat next to Henry on the bed. She leaned over and kissed him tenderly. "Thank you, Henry. Most guys would have just cum on my face or in my mouth without warning. And that would be the end of your reward. But this night is too special for that. Isn't it?..So, you asked for pussy. Have you ever licked one?"

"Uh, no. I've never even, you know, touched one."

"Okay. Let's start there." Courtney slid back on the bed and pulled her skirt down as far as it would go, barely covering her pussy. "Go ahead and rub my legs down by the ankles and work your way up." Henry leaned next to her and put his hand on her smooth curvy calf and gently started rubbing. He took his time massaging both her legs while she watched with a smile and a "Mmmm." After a minute, he started to dive for her moist inner flesh. He was quickly blocked. She put his hand back on her knee and said, "Not so fast. Let's keep this slow. You have all the time in the world. I'm not going anywhere."

So Henry put the brakes on and refocused away from her pussy and onto her legs. Coutney's legs were quite amazing inspite of a little stubble. He kept working up and eventually had his hand on her inner thigh. A few strokes later, he brushed the outer folds of her vagina. She moaned and said, "Okay, but stay on the outside for awhile." Henry did as instructed feeling the moist yielding flesh. He worked his way around the labia. When he came to the top, he felt something harder. "Ooh! Not there. Not yet." Henry backed off and worked his way back around the folded flesh again. "Okay, you can put a finger inside." So he took his index finger, put it in the middle, pushed a little until he felt the moist flesh give. He was fucking her. So far only with his finger, but he was fucking her. She put her head back moaning, "Mmmm, that feels so good...Do you like doing that, Henry?"

"Oh yeah. It's really...cool uh..."

"I'll bet that you'd like to put something else in there. Am I right, Henry?"

"Yeah, that would be great!"

"Well, not quite yet...You could keep doing that with your finger...maybe use two of them, or...you could use your tongue."

"You'd let me do that?! I've never, but I could try."

"Sure, just do what you were doing before with your finger only with your tongue...It's okay if you don't want to."

"No, I want to...I want to lick your pussy." Henry repositioned himself between her legs, and Courtney widened them to accommodate. Then he tasted pussy for the first time. It was salty, musky, and he couldn't get enough. He controlled himself and licked her labia carefully and gently causing her to moan some more. He kept circling around the center with his tongue strokes where his finger had been. In an effort to see what would please her more, he alternated between firm and gentle flicks.

Courtney let out a slight gasp, then said, "Oh Henry, you're a natural at this. Keep it up!" Henry kept licking and flicking until he came to that hard spot near the top of her labia. When he touched it, she let out an "Ohh!" and grabbed his head. "Yeah, that will make me come!"

Henry had only seen porn videos of women coming. He had been told that they weren't real. But Courtney sounded and felt very real. He licked that hard spot again, and with each stroke, she cried out, "Oh god!" Then he improvised by sucking the little nob that was her hard spot. "Oh Jeez! Oh my god! He flicked her again, and in two strokes, she gave a primal scream. He was pushed away while she screamed into her pillow for awhile, then whimpered for a bit more. At last, she took the pillow out of her mouth, heaved a sigh and breathed, "Oh Henry."

As Henry leaned back, he touched Courtney's leg and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Oh Henry! That was...the most...the best! You were sooooo good!"

"Really?!"

Courtney sat up and hugged him pulling his head to her shoulder. "Oh my, yes! And I was trying to reward you! I had no idea that you could do that!"

"Neither did I...Can we do it, again?"

"Oh my! You'll have to give me awhile. In the mean time..." She reached for his still erect but less than rock-hard cock. "Let me return the favor." She pushed him down on the bed and kissed him hard. Slowly, she started kissing down his neck to his chest. She stopped to suck on his nipples which was an odd sensation to him, but he could feel his rod grow to stiffness again. At last, she worked her way down his belly towards his cock. She hesitated with her mouth just over the tip and looked up into his eyes with that grin again.

When Henry realized what Courtney was doing, he jumped and tried to stop her. "Oh please! I don't have a condom on. And I'm so close to...coming."

"That's fine, Henry. I want you to. I want your cum in my mouth and on my face. Don't you want to see that? Come for me, Henry. It's okay." Then she took him inside her mouth and he was having fellatio for the first time. He barely took in the strange sensation before his orgasm came. As the multiple waves washed over his body, he realized that he was spurting...a lot. He couldn't raise his head for about a minute, so he couldn't see how much spunk had come out. But he imagined that he had covered the entire room.

When Henry's vision started to clear, he saw and heard Courtney laughing and even whooping for reasons that escaped him. He felt shame for letting his bodily function to create a mess. A childhood bed-wetting incident at a friend's house at age 7 had brought his mother's considerable wrath. As a result, he tended to jerk off in his own bathroom where it was easier to clean. So before he could see clearly, he managed to say, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that I could...would do that."

"Oh Henry." Courtney cried as her face came into view. She had a little cum on her cheek but seemed otherwise clean. "Don't ever be sorry about that. That was amazing! I've wanted, hell, I've dreamed of guys being able to come like that. I swallowed most of it, and it tasted sooo good! I can't wait to have you do that again!"

"Really? I don't know if...I mean, only you could have inspired anything like that."

"That's very sweet of you, Henry. You know, there are more things we could try with my pussy, now...But wow, you look really tired. You should just go ahead and sleep." At the mention of sleep, Henry mumbled an affirmative and let go, again, this time into the warm fog of slumber.

When Henry awoke, he was on his back, naked but covered by a sheet, another body lay next to him. Even in very low light from Courtney's open window, he could see her face. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. She smiled, moaned a little but drifted back to sleep. That allowed him to get up, carefully grab his clothes and head to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, he emerged to the light from the open drapes of her bedroom. It was full daylight bright and there was a gorgeous silhouetted figure approaching him.

Courtney came straight up to Henry revealing that she had donned a long flowing black dressing gown with a plunging neckline. She gave him a warm embrace. He took in her scent which was somehow fresh despite a night of rigorous activity. "Good morning. How are you feeling?'

"Great! I had an amazing time last night...How are you?"

"Pretty good, but that's better than normal for me. I'm not a 'morning person.' Would you like some breakfast? I don't eat anything this early, except for some juice. But I think that I have some frozen cinnamon rolls. I could throw them in the oven, or you could help yourself to some eggs. I don't have any bacon, but there is a little ham."

"Thanks. I don't eat much either...The rolls sound good...And maybe some tea?"

"Of course. I'll get that going." Courtney led him to the kitchen and a seat at her counter where he could watch her. The robe gave her glamour on top of the sexy vibe she constantly had. But Henry noted that she wasn't feeling better than "pretty good." He wanted badly to kiss her, but with early morning breath issues, he decided to hold off on any more intimacy. She joined him at the counter, and they chatted over tea and his rolls about work and her trip. As he was finishing the last roll, he felt a furry beast rub his leg. They both looked down and smiled at Treacher. "Thank you again for taking care of my critters...Oh, do you have plans for today, Henry?"

"Uh, there are some things that I normally take care of on Saturdays, but I could put them off if you wanted some help or some company."

"Actually, I have some things to do, too. But I'd love for you to come back this evening. Say around five?"

"Sure. But wouldn't you like to go to dinner or something?"

"Well, that would be nice, but I'm not sure that I'm ready for a real date with you. Besides, when we know how compatible we are in there..." She indicated her bedroom. "Why waste time going to and from other places, like restaurants?"

Henry blushed. "Uh, okay. Is there something that I could bring? Take-out? Wine? 5-hour Energy shots?"

Courtney laughed. "That's not a bad idea! But I'll take care of the food. I don't cook much, but I'll have some delivered. Do you like sushi?"

"Yeah, love it."

"Great. Then you bring the wine and some shots. And I'll see you here at five." Henry nodded, then gathered his phone and coat to leave. Courtney gave him a quick hug at the door, and he was off.

Henry's first stop was his desk at S & D. He found an empty office, this time, which he preferred when he needed to catch up. The whole week he had left a mess on his desk with the distraction of Courtney's absence. His case work was up-to-date, but nothing had been filed. After an hour or so, he felt ready to get started again on Monday. On the way out, he noticed her desk was in no better shape than his had been. He sent her a text asking if there was anything he could "grab" for her at the office. Her response was, "No. Thanks. I'll see you tonight."

Next, Henry went to his local Safeway for his weekly staples. He also picked a a nice white wine to pair with the sushi. As an impulse, he bought a couple of cat toys. And yes, he purchased a four pack of 5-Hour Energy, grape flavored. Then it was home to his apartment where he checked his mail and checked at the concierge desk to see if the dry cleaner had perhaps delivered his suits in lieu of his missing the pick-up on Friday. By a minor miracle, they had them, so he was all set for the week. Cleaning and organizing his apartment took less then an hour, which left him with over three hours to kill before time to get dressed for his evening with Courtney.

There were a couple of ball games on ESPN and FOX. Henry settled on his couch to flip between them. But his laptop bag was lying next to him and neither ball game was engrossing, so his curiosity about Courtney's business provoked him into searching for her web page. She was smart enough to not use her real name, of course. But with some persistence, he found her by narrowing the search of her type of services with full-figured, BBW and similar descriptions. She finally came up as "Anything4U@vixens.com." Her services were custom, unique and expensive. She included a few pictures and the same sample clips that he had seen on the DVD.

Then Henry had an epiphany. He realized that she was probably making DVD's right then, before their not-date hook-up that night. A bit of rage came over him as he thought about how many guys had images of her to get off to. He grabbed one of his pillows on his couch and ripped it open scattering little foam pieces all over his living room. As he cleaned up his tantrum, he went from being sick and distraught to depressed to looking for a bright side. To his surprise, there was one. With her lifestyle, Courtney no other real boyfriend in her life for him to compete with. That engagement ring had been a ruse to keep her coworkers offher back about her lack of a social life. And despite not yet giving him the DVD to explain herself, she was making time that evening for him.