Into Africa

Story Info
Jan catches jungle fever on African trip.
16k words
4.34
115.8k
167
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY, CUCKOLDING & MALE DOMINATION. IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THING, DON'T READ IT*

Jan excitedly looked out of the window of the plane. She couldn't believe they would be in Africa in less than an hour. She & her husband Ron were heading to the newly formed state of Mazuuma in central Africa for 3 weeks. It was a vacation/business trip. Ron had heard about a hotel in the middle of nowhere going dirt cheap. He planned to buy it & run safaris & other wildlife excursions.

Ron & Jan had been married for 7 years now. He was 48 & she 32. It was Ron's second marriage & this time he had snapped up a trophy wife. He had spotted the gorgeous, big breasted blonde working as a secretary at the law firm of which he was a partner. He spared no expense in wooing her & they married a year later.

For Jan, marriage hadn't quite been the idyllic life she'd imagined. She had a high sex drive but Ron's performance fell well short of satisfying her. She was always encouraging him to go to the gym with her, but he was always "snowed under at work." Ron had begun going bald & was around 25 pounds overweight. Jan figured it was a small price to pay, given the life he provided.

However, Jan found herself becoming more & more frustrated sexually. She hadn't seen many penis's, but Ron's was definitely the smallest...and his claims that 5 minute sex was the norm infuriated her. Jan tried to get him to see a doctor to improve his staying power, but Ron would have none of it. He refused to admit there was a problem. He was old fashioned & believed he was a man's man.

Then, on her last birthday, her libido had been ignited. Her 2 best friends had taken her to a club with male strippers performing. Jan was tipsy & enjoying herself when the penultimate stripper appeared. He was tall, muscular...and black. She had never given black men a second thought but she suddenly found herself staring at the near naked man in hypnotic arousal.

Her 2 friends couldn't fail to notice her reaction & had shelled out for a private dance for Jan. In a back room, Jan sat watching the stripper dance. Her eyes took in every inch of him, she loved his smooth, black skin. Halfway through the 5 minute performance, he uncovered his cock, which was rapidly hardening. In seconds he was fully erect. Jan estimated that he was about 3 inches longer than her husband's, which meant he had to be just under 8 inches.

Jan's body was on fire as she watched, mesmerized. Her pussy was boiling over, gushing juices. The stripper then stood in front of her & began rubbing & slapping his cock against her face. Jan was moaning uncontrollably & breathing heavily in her heavy lidded arousal. She was too stunned to even think. As the cockhead rubbed along her lips, she sniffed the masculine aroma & orgasmed. By the time she came down, it was over.

Jan's friends had to help her back to their table as she was dazed & unsteady on her feet. It was the most erotic thing Jan had ever experienced. She licked her lips & tasted his precum. For the rest of the night, all Jan could talk about was the black stripper. Even her friends were surprised at how she had been turned to jello...by a black man, no less.

Afterwards, Jan was kicking herself for not enjoying the experience more. She could've sucked his big, black cock...no one would have known. She wanted to go back to the club but was too embarrassed to suggest it to her friends. They already suspected that she'd caught the black itch...and they were right.

Since that night, black men had begun to dominate her fantasys. She found herself checking out their crotches at the gym & mall, wondering what they were packing. Jan had also been secretly watching interracial porn while she furiously masturbated. She scoured the internet looking for videos & stories about well hung, black men. Then Ron mentioned the Africa trip.

Jan's eyes lit up when she heard about a possible trip to central Africa. The birthplace of man, and more recently, black man. In Jan's mind, an African male would be 100% pure, undiluted by western culture. Her latest fantasy involved an African male in a loincloth. She imagined herself being kidnapped & having her brains fucked out by the well hung Adonis. In her fantasy, big breasted blondes were highly sought after by males.

Jan opened her eyes as the plane jolted on landing. She was horny after her African daydream. They made their way off the plane & through Customs. It didn't take long as the small airport was hardly busy. People had been staying away due to a civil war in one of the neighboring countries a year ago. The fighting had threatened to spill over into Mazuuma at one point, but fortunately there was a political solution.

The hotel had arranged a mini bus for the 3 hour drive. 3 other middle aged couples from Europe joined them on the bus, along with 2 men from Canada. An African woman from the hotel made conversation & answered their questions. There were hardly any sights to point out as they were soon on a bumpy road with jungle on both sides.

Jan sat on the back seat fanning herself. The heat was stifling & seemed to make her even hornier. Ron was leaning forward, in conversation with the 2 Canadians. Jan put her right leg up & began slowly moving her hand up her dress. She snaked 2 fingers under her thong & stroked her shaven pussy. Thank God she'd had all her body hair removed by laser. There were all kinds of microscopic organisms in this humidity. Luckily the bus had a loud engine because in under 5 minutes Jan turned towards the window & moaned as she climaxed.

After a long & boring drive, they finally reached the hotel. Jan was pleasantly surprised by the large building. Although, why anyone would build a hotel here was a mystery. Ron came over & said,

"See, I told you, Jan. This place is great. According to the report, everything's in working order, the plumbing, air conditioning, all fine. The only issue is the electricity. A couple of generators & some solar panels would do the job if it cuts out. This place would cost millions back home."

Jan shrugged & asked,

"Why build a hotel here? Surely one of the cities would have been a better spot."

Ron excitedly exclaimed,

"That's the beauty of it. A lot of people want to get away from it all. Wealthy people, naturalists, people who are sick of the concrete jungle. And these blacks will work for a dollar a day, maybe less."

Jan didn't like the sound of his last comment. As if the country wasn't poor enough, Ron had to take advantage too. She didn't say anything. He was a money man & he liked to let everyone know he had plenty. They got their key from reception & headed to their room on the first floor.

After showering, Jan put on a 2 piece bikini & slipped on her heeled sandals. She & Ron went down to the pool & sat at the bar. Ron knew every eye was on his wife. She could've been on the cover of Playboy, and that was no exaggeration. He smiled to himself, thinking,

"That's right, you saps, I only settle for the best."

Little did he know, most of them were wondering what the hell she was doing with him. There were 16 years between them but it looked more like 30.

They spent the evening drinking & talking to some of the other guests then, headed to their room. Ron was horny, other men ogling Jan gave him a feeling of power. He had what they wanted. After sucking on her big tits, he jammed his cock into her & jabbed away. He slipped out twice & was out of breath & sweating after 3 minutes.

Jan rubbed his back & faked her moans. Ron just wasn't thick enough...and he was 20 minutes & a couple of inches short. He suddenly groaned,

"GODDDD!"

As he ejaculated & collapsed beside her. He looked like he'd just ran a marathon as he gulped down oxygen.

Jan leaned on her elbow & said,

"How about licking my pussy tonight, babe? I'm still horny."

Ron looked disgusted as he replied,

"I just came in there. Anyway, you know I don't like doing that, real men don't eat pussy."

Jan sighed as she turned her back to him. She was pissed. Sometimes Ron could be a real asshole. He had a superiority complex, which she thought was strange. He had some weird ideas about what constituted a real man. She closed her eyes & remembered her encounter with the male stripper.

The next morning, Jan spent an hour in the bathroom masturbating. She felt a lot better when she came out. Ron was waiting dressed in a short sleeve shirt & shorts. As Jan dried her hair she asked,

"So, what's on the agenda today, Ron?"

He replied,

"After breakfast, we need to speak to the guy who's been doing safaris part time. I want to employ him full time, and another guy if he knows one. He's the son of the local tribal chief. The guy's an educated savage. We'll see if he prefers dollars to throwing a spear."

Ron laughed after he said it. Jan was intrigued by what she'd heard. The son of a chief...and an educated one too. She couldn't wait to meet him.

They had breakfast, then they were driven 10 miles towards the jungle. The old man driving said Simon would show up soon. An hour passed before a dark figure came out of the bush. Ron fumed,

"About fucking time. I won't take no shit from his lazy black ass when he works for me."

He quietened down when he saw a rifle over Simon's shoulder.

Jan watched Simon approach the vehicle. He was tall, around 6, 2" & well built with short dreadlocks. He was speaking to Ron but she wasn't following the conversation. She noted that his voice was deep & he spoke with a slight accent. She judged his age to be late twenties or early thirties. Then he glanced at Jan. Ron was standing with his back to his wife as he spoke. She was wearing a tight, white t shirt & tiny jean shorts.

Jan got out of the Land rover to let Simon have a better look. His gaze was now returning to her every few seconds. He wasn't obvious, looking around, as if in the distance. His eyes couldn't get enough of her, she looked flawless. Jan eyed his crotch & wondered what he'd look like naked. His skin was like dark chocolate & his eyes were penetrating.

Eventually, Ron got back into the vehicle. Jan had to say something or she might never see Simon again. She quickly said,

"So, are you doing any safaris this week, Simon?"

He looked into her eyes & replied,

"Well, I don't have a vehicle at the moment, but we can go on a bush hike tomorrow."

Ron pulled a face. He didn't want to go on a fucking hike. He grumbled,

"I don't have time for that. I've gotta prepare for the hotel sale. The owners will be here in a few days."

Jan couldn't back down now. She complained,

"Well, I'm not spending this vacation hanging around the hotel. Jesus Christ, Ron, it's just one day."

Ron had to agree, even though lounging around the hotel was exactly what he had in mind. As the Land Rover started up, Simon said,

"I'll be at the hotel at about 10am...Jan."

He winked at her as they pulled away. Ron snapped,

"He's got some cheek calling you Jan. It's Mrs Cuckton to his dumb ass."

Jan smiled as she replied,

"Nonsense...he was just being friendly."

The following morning, Jan looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a white vest & a pair of thin cotton shorts. A pair of brown boots adorned her feet. It was hardly hiking attire but that wasn't her priority. She met Ron in the lobby & he muttered,

"Honey, are you kidding? Those clothes are way too thin."

Jan smiled to herself & replied,

"Well, it's too late now. Anyway, it's so darned hot."

Outside, Simon was waiting with his uncle. He'd brought his uncle along because he had noticed that Ron was flabby & out of shape. His skin was turning red & it was obvious he wasn't cut out for this climate. Jan, on the other hand was younger & fitter, her muscles were toned & she was already tanning. At some point Ron would crack.

Simon smiled at Jan as they met them. He & his uncle picked up their backpacks & they were on their way. Ron wasn't looking forward to this. 10 minutes in & he was already gulping down water. Jan had her eyes glued to Simon's ass in his khaki shorts as he walked ahead at a fast pace.

They were 3 miles from the trees when Ron started gasping & sweating heavily. He couldn't walk straight but he couldn't let that cocky, black bastard beat him. Simon was aware of Ron's difficulties, but he was waiting for him to collapse & beg for help. Jan had left him behind too. She was almost being magnetically drawn to Simon.

Suddenly, there was a cry from behind. They all looked round to see Ron on his hands & knees close to passing out. Simon walked back & stood over him as he said,

"You should have said something, Ron. Old men can die from heatstroke."

Ron felt pathetic on his knees before this savage. Jan emptied a bottle of water over his face & neck & said,

"Jesus, Ron, I've been telling you to get into shape for years. Wouldn't you rather have a body like Simon?"

Ron looked up & was shocked at what he saw. Jan's vest was wet & her nipples were huge & blatantly visible. The crotch of her shorts were also wet. The material seemed to be pushed into her pussy displaying her camel toe. Simon spoke to his uncle in the tribal dialect, then said,

"Jan, we'll have to get some more water. There's a small waterfall a few miles into the jungle. I'll leave my uncle with Ron."

Jan nodded, well aware that Simon had been staring at her tits. She watched him dump his backpack & pick up a smaller bag with empty bottles. He pulled out a machete & threw Jan a sunhat. Ron didn't want her to go with him, but when he tried to speak nothing came out. He watched them walk away, side by side.

Once in the trees, Simon started hacking his way through bush. Jan kept slapping her skin as the insects tried to feed on her. Conditions in the bush were noticeably worse. She yelled,

"How far, Simon? These insects are driving me crazy."

"About 10 minutes," He called back. She noticed that the insects didn't seem to fuck with Simon.

Finally, they reached a small lake which had water trickling down from a rock face. Simon told her,

"Fill up the bottles, then get under the water."

Jan watched him disappear into the bush. She filled the bottles, then looked around. Maybe Simon was giving her some privacy. She took off her clothes, leaving on only her thong & stepped under the water.

She immediately felt better as the cool water washed over her skin. She closed her eyes & wondered how badly Simon wanted her. She heard rustling & spun around with a hand on each breast. Jan shrieked when she saw Simon watching her. He was holding a leaf with dark liquid on it. He casually said,

"This stuff is a good insect repellent. I'll help you rub it in."

Jan was totally speechless. She was even more stunned as she watched Simon removing his clothes. She stared in awe as he stood in front of her in a pair of white briefs. His body was hard & muscular, perfectly defined, as if sculpted from granite. Jan was literally bug eyed as she scanned his gorgeous physique.

Her trance was broken when Simon doused his hands in the dark liquid & said,

"Turn around, Jan, and I'll do your back."

She dropped her gaze to his crotch as she slowly turned & stepped away from the falling water. He took a moment to admire her perfect legs & ass. 2 big, round orbs of flesh begging to be squeezed.

Jan trembled when she felt his big hands on her shoulders. His hands moved up & down her back spreading the liquid. She closed her eyes & remembered his crotch. Without a doubt, there was something immense in those briefs. She suddenly flinched as Simon's hands ran over her hips & then down to squeeze & knead her ass.

Jan's arousal was igniting her entire body. Common sense told her she should stop this now, but her body wanted more. Simon's hands were now rubbing her flat belly. She felt his chest against her back & gritted her teeth to prevent a moan. She looked down at his black hands moving upwards to her big tits. Jan allowed him to push her own hands away as he cupped her tits.

Her breathing was becoming labored now. Her hand reached for the rock face to steady herself. Simon hefted her massive jugs & teased her long nipples. Jan was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He kissed her ear & whispered,

"You're so beautiful, Jan...I want you so bad."

That sent her over the edge. She moaned,

"Oh my God...OH...SIMONNN!"

Her orgasm rolled through her body in waves.

When she recovered, she found herself on her knees. Jan was thinking clearly again. How long had they been here? Too long...Ron would be getting suspicious. She turned to Simon & found herself at eye level with his crotch. What she saw would give her sleepless nights.

Simon's briefs had bulged out by a couple of inches as his cock had inflated. The black shape could clearly be made out under the white material. His cock had originally been curled up to allow it to fit in such a confined space. Now, it was trying to force its way to erection. The lack of space kept it semi hard. Jan found it incredibly erotic. His cock would pulse & stretch the material. It was almost as if there was a black snake in there, breathing & uncoiling.

Jan briefly considered giving him a blowjob, but they had to get back...and she needed time to think about everything that had happened. They cleaned themselves up & got dressed again. Simon left his shirt off as he led them back out of the bush. Jan was thinking about how she could see Simon again. Ron wouldn't be up for any more field trips...and his bigotry seemed to have peaked since they got here.

Ron saw them in the distance & said,

"It's about fucking time...and why does he have his shirt off?"

Simon's uncle hadn't been much company as he hardly spoke a word of English. At least he'd put up a temporary shelter that shaded Ron from the sun.

When they reached the shelter, Ron fumed,

"Where the hell have you been? It's been nearly 3 hours."

Jan threw him a bottle of water & replied,

"We had to get through some serious jungle, honey. Getting bitten by insects & losing a pound in sweat. I didn't know if I was coming or going."

She said to herself,

"Or going to cum."

Ron wasn't satisfied with her answer but when Simon stepped out from behind her, he stared in shock at the black man's impressive physique. Simon stared back at him in disdain. He didn't deserve Jan. He was an overweight mess. Ron lowered his eyes, the sight of Simon's powerful body intimidated him & made him feel small.

On the walk back, Jan & Simon walked close together, deep in conversation. Their intimacy infuriated Ron. He tried to listen to their conversation but only heard Jan giggling. Later, he clearly heard her say,

"Mmmm...I wanna see it."

See what? His tribal outfit? A tribal dance? The mass wildlife migration? Jan liked him, that much was obvious...but surely she didn't find a black man attractive.

Outside the hotel, Jan said goodbye to Simon by kissing his cheek & running her hands down his chest. Ron exploded in their hotel room. He raged,

"What's going on, Jan? You can't find that black bastard attractive."

She snapped,

"Don't call him that, Ron. What have you got against Simon, anyway?...apart from the fact he made you look like an old man earlier."

Ron's face turned an even deeper shade of red. He stuttered,

"W-What? I wasn't feeling well...and I don't spend my time swinging in trees. Anyway, you didn't answer my question. You kissed the guy, for God's sake. On the way back here you couldn't keep your eyes off him."

Jan folded her arms, more than a little annoyed by his racist views. Eventually, she calmly replied,

"Look, Ron, I can't control who I'm attracted to. A woman would have to be blind not to find Simon attractive. Lets face it, he's some pretty tasty eye candy...and I was just being friendly, anyway."

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers