Into Chastity

Story Info
Wife punishes her husband then puts him into chastity.
1.6k words
4.15
130.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my poor hubby has really struggled this week, as I've insisted that he stop his masturbation habit completely, or face the consequences. We had sex on the Saturday, so by last Tuesday he was climbing the walls with frustration, so I offered to give him some hand relief if he will promise not to cum again until Saturday.

He agreed, but I told him he'd have to wait until Wednesday night, but that he could lick me and make me cum straight away. He was very enthusiastic and gave me a lovely orgasm, although I criticized him for being a bit too quick, which was selfish of him. There's always room for improvement :)

Anyway, Wednesday evening, true to my word I gave him a very brief hand job, then made him lick my hand clean of all his cum, and there was plenty! I also insisted that he get on his knees and thank me profusely for relieving him mid week.

When Friday night arrived, I gave him his 15 minute paddling, which is for maintenance, and then had him lick me to orgasm again, after which he had to do without again, which was a real turn on for me. I consoled him by promising to wear the present he'd bought me during the week on Saturday evening. It's a lovely corset with little violet sparkles all over.

He was so excited, the poor thing, and Saturday he surpassed himself using his tongue for ages, with me wearing only the corset and being totally pampered and selfish. In the end I let him enter me, and ride me hard, which lasted all of thirty seconds.

I enjoyed it all so much I let him have me Sunday morning as well, which was a much more satisfactory performance on his part.

To round it all off nicely, I straddled his face after he'd cum in me, and rode his tongue to a final orgasm.

This is my new reality, and I love it!!!

Well my super hubby has been such a star recently, he's accepted my dominance over him with very little dissent, and he's even tried really hard to give up masturbating for me. There was just one little slip, in the middle of Wednesday night, when he thought I was asleep. He had his back to me in bed and was surreptitiously wanking his dick with his hand, so I rolled over and yawned, which stopped him in his tracks, then I pretended to go to sleep, so he resumed, then I put my arm around him, still feigning sleep, and let my hand fall on his hand and penis. This had him stuck, he couldn't go on wanking, but with my hand touching him, he was hard as a rock!

So, I just occasionally moved my hand, as if twitching in my sleep, which was obviously driving him mad with frustration. Finally, I gripped his penis gently, pushing his hand out of the way, and started to gently stroke him, he was getting closer and closer, and I stroked slower and slower, and more and more gently, which was driving him even more insane with frustration. Just as I thought he might burst into tears I gripped a little harder and started to pick up the pace, and when I knew he was unable to stop I told him to cum, which he did in seconds, filling my hand with his slippery essence. When he'd calmed down a bit, I put my hand to his mouth and he licked it clean.

He said sorry, again, and again, kissing my hand all the while, but I pulled my hands away and gripped his balls, and squeezed pretty hard, making him draw in his breath, trying not to cry out. I told him that I loved him, but that he must always ask permission before masturbating , and he agreed enthusiastically, relieved to be let off so lightly, and excited that maybe I would let him masturbate when he next gets desperate. I let go and kissed his cheek.

I would never give permission for him to masturbate, of course, or in fact, to cum during the week at all, but saying no will be fun.

Anyway, we got to Saturday evening, and hubby was climbing the walls with frustration again, trying to touch me at every opportunity, trying to look up my skirt, rubbing his crotch against me whenever he got near, so I decided to give him a treat, since he had been such a good boy.

I instructed him to cook us both a nice romantic dinner, and I went upstairs to pamper and prepare myself for a fun evening. I took a long luxurious bath, then painted my nails (toes and fingers, bright red), put on make up, perfume, then finally a fabulous black lace chemise with matching thong, which would leave little to my husband's imagination. I ordered it Thursday, and it arrived Friday, so what good timing.

Well, when hubby saw it, I thought he would faint, but he managed to get through dinner before begging me to let him make love to me. Who could say no to that!

It was so lovely, I made him use his tongue for hours, giving me so many amazing orgasms, then finally, when my bud was beginning to hurt, I told him that he could rub his penis on my foot, for a maximum of 2 minutes, which made him look so crestfallen, but when I looked at my watch he got to it. I had to laugh, he lasted barely 30 secs and then started to cry, perhaps because when he started to cum I kicked his balls! I think that may have spoiled it a bit.

I lifted my foot for him to lick it clean, and then I went to bed, very satisfied with my progress.

Last Friday I made the momentous decision that the coming weekend would be the one where I take the big step of putting hubby into some sort of chastity device. I knew that I could trust my favorite website (from which I've taken my pen name), Pampered Diva Gifts, and sure enough they didn't let me down. They have currently a choice of three cages, the 3000 which I think might be too small, the Spiked Cage, which seems rather cruel, although it got me wet imagining keeping him in that for a week! Finally I settled on The Curve, which seemed ideal.

Friday night, as I was giving my husband his weekly discipline session, with the love paddle, I asked him whether he had masturbated during the week. Ar first he started to lie, but I could tell straight away and gave him a wild volley of blows, and screamed over and over 'Don't Lie!!'. He started blubbering and confessing that he'd had a quick wank one morning when I'd had to leave early.

I thanked him for being honest and informed him that Sunday evening he will face a serious session with the cane, and when I'm too exhausted to hit him again, I'm going to give him something to help him with his masturbation addiction. He looked horrified, but decided not to press me. I think he was hoping that I would let him off.

We had a fairly uneventful weekend, with hubby being an angel, massaging me, licking me to orgasms, buying me gifts. it was all so lovely, and completely wasted. I had a firm resolve to cane him until his ass was on fire, and then lock him up for at least a week.

On Sunday evening I instructed my rather nervous husband to go and shower and wait for me naked in the bedroom. I let him wait there for about half an hour, then I entered and handcuffed his hands behind his back, to stop him fighting me, and tied his feet to a bed post to stop him running around. I got out the curve, and placed it on the bed in front of him, then got the cane and stood behind and to the side of him.

I swished it a bit and asked him if he knew why he was being punished, and he replied that he did, and that it was for masturbating without permission. I then started to cane him. Not raining down blows as I had with the paddle, but methodically, and with a steady rhythm, counting to two between each blow, and hitting as hard as I possibly could. His bum was pretty red all over, and now I was adding a pattern of bright red weals, which I thought looked rather artistic and fetching. Hubby, of course, was screaming and pleading and crying the whole time, but I was enjoying myself and wasn't about to stop any time soon.

I realize in hind sight that I actually got a bit carried away, I was so aroused by the pain I was inflicting, and carried on for much longer than I had intended, but hey ho, I was in charge!

When I calmed down a bit I put down the cane and picked up the cage. It took a bit of fiddling to get the fit right, but he was finally in the thing, and he was still crying. I kissed his lips and told him that the cage was his protection against being caned for masturbating, as he now couldn't masturbate, even if he wanted to. I was pretty sure than within a few days he was really going to want to.

Anyway, all this caning and locking had got me so worked up that I untied my newly chaste husband and had him use his tongue on me until I couldn't possibly cum any more. What a wonderful weekend it was, for me anyway!!