Into His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned in appreciation of her attention and concentrated on enjoying the sensations. After all the screwing, he was nearly ready to come again. He stopped her after a couple of minutes since he didn't want to come just yet. She didn't mind. Her jaw was a little sore from accommodating his girth and she had sucked up all of her sweet pussy juice anyway. She leaned over to kiss him, treating him to a good taste of her twat.

The effect was electric. That's what he wanted now, to taste her cunt. He hummed his pleasure at her kiss but finally broke it off. The room was now too cold to continue uncovered.

"Gotta put more wood on the fire or we'll freeze."

"Thanks," she offered and then rose and stretched languidly in the darkness. She walked over to the floor-to-ceiling windows that afforded such a great view of the tall pines and fir that surrounded their little A-frame cabin. Well, not so little. In ski season, many people called it a 'chalet.' The full moon shone through a break in the clouds. Through the trees, she could just make out the moonlight glinting off the lake.

She thought back to the way he had played with her breasts and then suckled them so sweetly. "I guess he likes my tits anyway," she thought to herself and smiled just a bit. She was self-conscious about her breasts. Then she wondered, "Does he like my ass?" She wasn't sure. There would be plenty of time to find out. She smiled her wry smile again.

She watched as he stacked wood in the fireplace, fanning the coals until the smaller kindling began to burn, then adding larger and larger pieces. It was certainly unusual to see someone do this without any clothes on. She noted that with this activity, his erection had subsided.

"Watch out for those sparks," she warned. Couldn't have him putting anything important out of commission. She loved watching him bend over to poke the coals. Yes, his butt was a bit bigger than she generally found arousing but it was his and she found him arousing. She moved towards the large hearth rug and lay down.

When he turned around, he was greeted by her upturned ass. She was up on her knees, lying with her cheek and breasts against the soft wool. The sight of her slightly gaping pussy with its honey-colored hair matted from their earlier exertions was extraordinarily arousing to him and the invitation was unmistakable. A drop of her creamy white secretions glistened at the bottom of her inner lips. Just in case he missed her intentions, she gave her butt a sexy wiggle, turning her head a bit to try to see if he understood.

He understood alright. His erection had returned in force. In a moment he was on his knees behind her, pushing his hard prick against her slippery lips. His aim was more eager than accurate so she reached back to guide him in. She gasped as he plunged recklessly deep into her and began to pump furiously. He gripped her hips and rocked her back and forth in time with his thrusts.

This is just what she wanted, a good hard fuck that was just a little bit rough.

The firelight and moonlight made everything visible but not bright. He loved the sight of his dick sliding in and out between the lips of her pussy. That, and her asshole winking up at him as she clenched her pelvic muscles in rhythm with his thrusts. The feel of her cunt tightening hard on his dick was incredible. He moved one hand to her buns and squeezed and stroked them. Then he moved his finger to the cute valley between her alluring buns and slowly circled her anus, feeling the brassy hairs that sprang from among the ridges of her starry pucker.

He'd never touched his Linda in this way but found it oddly exciting.

For her part, she loved having her buns and asshole played with and moaned very sexily to encourage his endeavors.

"Your back is beautiful," he told her, "and your ass is amazing." He rubbed her anus a little more firmly to emphasize the point and she moaned in response.

She loved to hear him compliment her but only growled, "Fuck . . . me . . . harder, you . . . fine . . . bastard!"

He quickened his stroke and she reached behind to play with her swollen clit. After a few minutes of this stimulation, she began to make the ragged chuffing sounds that he would soon recognize as the harbinger of her orgasms.

He wetted his thumb in his mouth and placed it firmly against her asshole, pressing against it but not entering. He pumped faster and faster, slapping his thighs against her lovely ass cheeks, his prick in her pussy making sexy squelching sounds as it slammed in and out of that hot sheath.

The extra stimulation was all that she needed and she came again in intense, spasmodic waves of pleasure. Her pussy gripped his dick even harder than it had before and the sensation almost made him come too. He continued to pump away through her orgasm, slowing as her breath slowed into generous gulps of air.

"Mmmmm," she approved, "that feels wonderful." She paused, realizing something. "But you didn't come."

"I will, don't worry," he replied as he continued to stroke in and out of her.

She clenched and unclenched her pussy, as though trying to milk the come out of him and it felt great. She loved to be fucked while she came down off her orgasm.

Suddenly, he withdrew all the way with a loud, wet plop!

"Wha. . .?" she asked. "Don't you wanna come?"

"Not just yet."

He had other plans and bent down, bringing his face close to her pouting pussy, drinking in the heady aroma of her sex. He gave her full outer lips a tentative lick, feeling the wiry hairs slide under his tongue. He explored for a few minutes, encouraged by the sounds coming from her throat. The position was a bit awkward for all that he wanted to do so he started to roll her over onto her back.

She resisted his efforts.

"What? What do you want me to do?" she asked sharply.

"Lie on your back," he answered, just a tad defensively.

"Then say so, ok?" she instructed as she complied with his desire. She arched her back to raise her pussy up a little and planted her feet wide on the hearth rug. It was a very sexy, alluring pose that showed off the soft slick pinkness of her pussy to best advantage. She was still very excited and her lips were swollen and still somewhat parted from all that fucking. They protruded nicely from among their nest of honey-colored hair. Some women as pale and blonde as she had sparse, downy pubic hair but hers was thick and curly. She kept herself neatly trimmed but she loved her pubes and liked to see a nice bit of fur on a cunt. She shaved her pits, of course and her legs too but she drew the line at her pussy. To her, pussy hair looked properly feminine. She was glad that he seemed to like it too, though she supposed that if he asked, she might shave for him. His tongue running up and down her inner lips recalled her attention.

She was frustrated that, as turned-on as she was, her lubrication had begun to run out. Sometimes she almost gushed when she was this aroused. Maybe it was the chill. She was glad that he wasn't fucking her any more. Her vagina needed a little break.

In this position, he had much easier access to her fat clit. He brought his tongue near it, circling widely around it but not touching her clit itself. It was, she realized, the same way he approached her nipples. For a guy who hadn't had sex in so long, he was sure patient. This pleased her.

He had never seen such a prominent clitoris and wondered if it were more sensitive or less sensitive than his Linda's had been. He left her clit for the moment and returned to her inner lips, finally plunging his tongue inside her, lapping up what remained of her earthy, tangy juices. He had forgotten how a pussy tasted and thought hers had a sharper and tangier flavor than his Linda's had. He reveled in it just the same.

She loved the attention and moaned accordingly, encouraging him to keep going.

He sensed she was growing a little frustrated and resumed circling her clit in ever tighter circles until at last he flicked his tongue across it.

She jumped at that, so strong was the jolt that went from her clit down her vagina and up to her nipples.

He dipped a finger into her pussy that was once again growing wet as he nibbled gently at her clit, sucking ever so softly. This was driving her wild but it was not just with pleasure. Good as his attentions felt, he was just missing whatever it took to bring her off yet again.

He lapped up and down her pussy in broad wet strokes before returning to lap at her clit. He remembered she liked to diddle herself hard and fast so he increased the speed of his licking, and the pressure.

'That,' she thought, 'is more like it!' She let out a long, guttural moan. He just might get it right after all. She continued to make encouraging, appreciative noises. She wasn't usually this noisy but she didn't want him giving up in frustration before she could come.

He was beginning to feel the urgent need of another orgasm himself but he was exulting in the sights, sounds, scents and flavors of her pussy and that kept him to the task at hand.

At last she began to make those chuffing sounds. She was a master of the fake orgasm but tonight there was nothing fake about hers. She was coming and she loved it. As she reached her peak, he sucked a bit more roughly on her clit, drawing it into his lips and flicking the tip of his tongue rapidly against it. Her thighs were quivering against his ears and her belly became so taught it was almost pebbly-looking as she clenched every muscle. At that moment, he withdrew his well-lubricated finger from her cunt and pressed it firmly against the wrinkled ring, insistently forcing his way into her bottom.

She couldn't believe he had figured her out. The anal stimulation, coupled with his efforts on her clit brought her to the most intense orgasm she had had yet tonight. Maybe the best in quite a while. She bucked and thrust against his face and he struggled to hold onto her clit. Her bottom clenched tight around his finger, so it was going nowhere but he lost contact with her clit.

That was okay by her. It was now way too sensitive to take any more but she loved the way he stroked his tongue up and down her inner lips before moving to her outer ones. She continued to gasp and twitch under his tender attentions and when he withdrew his finger, another little orgasm hit her. She gabbed herself behind each knee and rolled her bottom upward, hoping he'd take her meaning.

He had no experience with this but at that moment it seemed the most natural thing in the world to move his tongue downward, following her pussy lips until they met at her asshole. He circled and lapped at the ridges and hairs much as he had at her clit. His licking drove her wild and she had several more little orgasms before she finally began to come down from her high. She relaxed her legs, letting them go and stretching them out before the fire, basking in the warmth from without and within.

He could tell that she was through with his attentions for the time being and crawled up from between her thighs, positioning himself to straddle her hips, his fat erection pointing straight at her.

"Come on me," she whispered throatily, "come all over me."

He reached for his prick with a familiar grip and began stroking himself.

Linda loved to watch a guy jerk himself off and reached down with one hand so her long fingers could fondle those balls. She was amused to see how scrunched up his face got as he worked to make himself come. She brushed one finger back, around his asshole.

He found the sensation unexpectedly pleasant. Not orgasmic in any way, but nice along with the building sensations of orgasm.

She grinned up at him, drinking in the sexy sight of his fist pumping up and down his cock so fast that it was a blur in the firelight. He had lowered himself just a bit and his balls were brushing her clit. Even though it was a bit over-used now, she liked the feeling.

All at once he came with a massive grunting groan. She laughed as streams of the stuff hit her breasts and even her face. Just to turn him on, she opened her mouth wide, as if to catch some there. To her amazement, his next spurt hit her across the lips, a few drops winding up on her tongue. He spurted a few more times, with less force each time, before he was done. She appraised his work and saw come splatters up and down her chest and belly. Wild.

She gathered some of his semen from the almost imperceptible valley between her breasts and made a show of licking her fingers, finally popping them into her mouth to suck them clean. As she expected, this little performance turned him on. She could see his deflating prick twitch when she did this. She repeated the show with another scoop of jism.

He rolled off her and onto the rug, flat on his back, letting out a long, satisfied sigh.

Linda, feeling a tad guilty that he'd had to jerk himself off moved to lean over him and began to lick his dick.

"God! I love the taste of your spunk!" she lied. She knew that saying so was a major turn-on and she wanted to please him. She hadn't expected to be taken care of at all tonight and here she'd had three delicious orgasms already. She drew his soft member into her warm, wet mouth and carefully laved every bit of it with her gentle tongue.

The sounds he made indicated that he liked what she was doing. What guy wouldn't? She took another gulp from her wineglass, again discretely swirling it around her mouth before swallowing it. She didn't mind swallowing come for a guy but that didn't mean that she really cared for the flavor.

He grew semi-erect under her continued ministrations but it would be a little while before he was ready to fuck again. He reached for her and pulled him to her. She raised her face to his and they kissed, eagerly, urgently at first. Then they moved to softer, more leisurely lip wrestling. Teasing their tongues across one another's mouths. She stopped momentarily, reaching across him and opening the chest table to get a blanket. In the process, she knocked her wineglass onto the floor. She was glad that she had nearly drained it and that it fell towards the couch -- the little bit left in it would leave no stain on the hearth rug. At last, though the night was rather young, they fell asleep, exhausted from their mating. She drew the blanket over them and returned to his embrace.

Linda only rarely slept with her lovers. That seemed to her much too intimate an experience. Sleeping together, actually sleeping, implied a commitment she wasn't ready to make. Nevertheless, she snuggled against his shoulder and accepted his embrace.

He awoke a couple of hours later, aware of his erection nestled between her lovely buns. The fire was again only embers and the room had grown chilly. He brushed aside her blonde locks and gently nuzzled the nape of her neck with his lips, trying to keep them soft. He loved just barely brushing the sparse, downy hairs that covered her pale skin.

She stirred in response to his attentions. He wanted to pull the blanket back, to study her in the moonlight and learn every bit of her body. It was too cool to do that though, so he contented himself with tactile exploration. He stroked one hand around her pretty little breasts and trailed on down past her navel to the ever-so-slight swell of her belly. He drew his fingers across the top of her pubic triangle, wondering if he dare explore further in that direction. As he did this, she flexed her buns, gently squeezing his stiff prick.

"Hmmmm," she encouraged him.

He moved his hand downward, gently stroking her sex. She responded with favorable noises and he continued to gently caress her outer lips before moving inward. When at last he did, he discovered that she was still quite wet down there. This thought, coupled with the stimulation she was giving his prick between her buns, filled him with a single purpose.

He pulled away from her enough that he could roll her onto her back. She seemed a little surprised by the sudden shift in positions but complied willingly. He clambered between her milky thighs and began to search for her opening with the tip of his dick. Excited as he was, he managed to control himself this time, not thrusting forward until he felt his fat cockhead meet against her inner lips. They wiggled their hips in a mutual attempt to afford him entrance and it worked.

She sighed as he pushed past her lips and into her waiting cunt. As soon as he felt that, instinct took over and he thrust hard, sinking balls-deep into her slick pussy. He vigorously pumped in and out of her, taking no notice of her reactions, guided only by his long pent-up desire for sex, to come in a woman.

She found his eager assault exciting but knew there was no way that this session would bring her an orgasm. No matter, she'd had her share earlier. She clenched her twat tightly around his anxious cock, and began to buck her pelvis in time with his thrusts. She enjoyed this for a while but soon began to wish he'd be done. She needed to get back to sleep.

She reached down and grabbed his buns, stroking and squeezing them roughly as she grunted, "Yes, yes! Come in me baby. Come inside me."

At her encouragement, he quit postponing the inevitable. He began to thrust faster and more forcefully, until his ass was just a blur pounding between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him and begged him to come inside her as she clenched and unclenched her vaginal muscles as hard as she was able.

This stimulation put him over the top and he grunted out, "Here it comes! Oh, Linda, I'm coming!"

This time he did not spew nearly the volume of jism as he had earlier, but the orgasm was intense and exhausting. He slowed his pumping until he was completely drained, relishing the feel of her tight, hot sheath around his shrinking dick. He lay atop her, panting, until his cock softly plopped out of her. She unclasped her legs and gave a long sigh. She had not come but she liked this fucking all the same. Now, however, she wished to sleep.

Not even stopping to think about Linda, he rolled off of her and cuddled against her side, laying a leg over her own. Moments later, his breathing became slower and more rhythmic followed by the soft snoring that signaled sleep. That was fine with her and shortly thereafter, she was asleep too.

She awoke at first light, refreshed but somewhat sore. She grinned to think of the cause. She had nearly despaired of getting this guy into bed but at last they had finally fucked. She felt the warm glow of satisfaction. Now that they'd gotten this far, she intended to teach him other ways she liked to fuck. She was sure his limited experience didn't include some of the games she liked to play.

She tended to the fire and soon had it blazing away nicely. Then she tended to making a small breakfast of English muffins, orange juice and coffee. She cut up some of the fruit she'd bought the day before and placed that around the muffins. Then she carried a tray with their plates, juice, two mugs and a carafe of coffee down to the living room. She set this on the chest table by the sofa and considered her sleeping lover.

He was splayed on his back, one arm flung across his eyes, his chest softly rising and falling under the blanket. Cool as it had been earlier, the fire had raise the temperature enough that he would soon become too warm, covered that way. She'd take care of that problem.

Carefully, so as not to awaken him, she pulled the blanket off. She looked up and down his sleeping form. Not the best body she'd ever seen, but nice enough and his. She was pleased to see the stirrings of a morning erection. She really loved looking at hard cocks, feeling their firmness in her hands and mouth. She loved the way the tip of a dick felt under her tongue and his was no exception. In fact, fat as it was, she liked it better than most. She really would have to relieve him of that erection, she thought.