Into His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her robe and let it fall from her shoulders onto the sofa. She stretched, luxuriating before the tall windows that surrounded the living room. Standing there, without a stitch on, she felt marvelous. It was a good thing, she thought, looking past the deck and into the forest, that the cabin was so secluded. There would be no one around to spy her. Not that she was opposed to putting on a show, she simply wanted to know who the audience was.

In college, she'd met a man who directed porn flicks. They dated, briefly and she enjoyed the way he spent money on her. Later, he had offered her a role in one of his movies, making it sound as though he were an artist. Her exhibitionist side almost made her say 'yes.' On reflection, though, she found the idea of fucking somebody that someone else had chosen for her and doing it in front of strangers so that other strangers could watch her later was too much. After turning down his offer, she never heard from him again.

She got down and crawled next to him. She bent over his crotch and softly licked her way up and down his half-hard shaft. When she reached the head, she swirled he tongue around and around it before drawing in between her lips. She salivated, generating plenty of lubrication before she swallowed him whole, once more bobbing her head up and down his lovely prick.

He awoke to the most marvelous of alarms. Linda was intent on a come breakfast and she used her best tricks to get him off. He'd ejaculated just a few hours before, of course, spurting wildly into her sleepy pussy and feeling as if she had drained him completely. A bit of rest apparently topped up his tank, however. As she was sucking away, she reached to stroke his testicles, only to be surprised as he came faster and more violently that she had imagined possible. She gagged and had to pull off him to catch her breath. She grabbed his dick and kept pumping with one hand as he continued to spew all over the place. She was amazed by the distance he squirted, not giving a thought to the hearth rug.

Having caught her breath, she bent over and gently lapped at his balls, using warm wet strokes with the flat of her tongue. She traced that midline of his sac down to where the back of his penis emerged from his crotch. Most guys were more sensitive there than they knew and she loved to surprise them. He was no exception and twitched and moaned as his cock spasmed unproductively, having spent its load.

She then nursed on his deflating dick as if it were the last thing on earth, bringing him slowly down off his orgasmic peak.

She crawled up and planted a sloppy wet kiss on his lips. When he realized where her mouth had just been, he tried to pull away, fearful of tasting his own come.

This annoyed her slightly but she didn't insist. Why was it that she was expected to take a mouthful of sperm and not share it? she wondered. Guys thought nothing of having her lick their pussy juice-coated dicks. Granted, she thought pussy juice tasted hot, especially compared with spunk, but it was the principal of the thing. Nevertheless, she let him slide on this one. There would be time to teach him everything she wanted him to know, she felt certain.

She was caught by surprise when he grabbed her wrists and forced her onto her back. She hadn't expected this assertiveness but she found it entirely tolerable. Still pinning her beneath him, he grinned down at her. "My turn!"

He thought about it. If a woman willingly took a mouthful of come and then wanted a kiss, it was probably rude to deny her. He certainly expected her to kiss him when he was fresh up from her sopping slit. He bent down and kissed her on the lips, letting her move her tongue between his lips. She hadn't taken much of his semen that time -- most of it ended up on the hearth rug and his belly -- and he couldn't detect what little there was. So he let her kiss him all she wanted, which seemed to please her. When she appeared to have had enough kissing for the moment, he trailed his tongue down her chin and neck, to her breastbone. From there, he allowed it side-excursions to her turgid nipples, running it around them, savoring the texture of her areolae. He was rewarded with moans of appreciation.

She actually enjoyed the way he played with her tits. She'd never known a guy who was so consistently gentle with her nipples. He had yet to simply gobble one down, sucking harder than she could stand. No, he was more careful here. She almost asked if the other Linda had taught him that but stopped herself. No point in ruining the moment by bringing her up. Besides, she figured that that Linda must have been the one.

Once more he worked his way down her belly, kissing and gently licking her the while. His touch was feather light, barely grazing the downy golden hairs of her sensitive skin. When he reached her pubes, he nibbles and licked around them for what felt like an age before moving to caress her inner thighs with his gentle kisses. She trembled with anticipation though she was in no hurry for him to move on.

When he moved lower, he repositioned himself for better access to her secret sights. He paused before continuing, studying her pussy. It was different than his Linda's had been. For one thing, the pussy in front of him had more prominent, cushier outer lips. While her pubic hair was quite thick and curly above, down by her lips, the golden hairs grew less densely, allowing more details to be seen. His Linda's had been so thickly adorned with dense, dark curls that almost nothing of her genitals showed until she was terribly aroused. Then her lips had become evident. Hers had been darkly pigmented along their edges whereas this Linda's lips were bright pink, just like her nipples. Come to think of it, his other Linda's nipples had been fairly dark too, atop her much larger breasts.

Since this Linda was aroused, her inner lips were protruding past the outer ones, looking smoother and slicker than they would when she was not feeling like sex. Still, he knew from last night that they would become even fuller and slicker when she was really turned on. Now, her clit was still covered by its little hood but when he had eaten her last night, it had been impossible to miss. He studied her more closely. Her cunt lips seemed to continue past the opening of her pussy, all the way to her anus. His Linda's had stopped, leaving a space that was neither twat nor anus, which she referred to as her 'taint.' She had explained that this was because, "'t'ain't front and 't'ain't back."

He gently kissed his way inward from her thighs to her outer lips, using more pressure than he had on her thighs but not too much. He spent plenty of time going all over the less-sensitive parts of her pussy, building her arousal before moving to her inner lips and clit. His efforts elicited delighted moans from his bedmate.

She felt he pussy dampen in anticipation and she loved the feeling. She was enjoying his unhurried attention but was beginning to get impatient, wanting to feel his tongue on her more sensitive spots.

"I can't believe you haven't had sex in five years!" she exclaimed excitedly, hoping to reassure and encourage her eager lover.

"That's not what I said. You asked about my last girlfriend," he answered.

She pause a moment, taken aback by his response. "You haven't been fucking whores, have you?" she asked, seriously concerned for his and her health.

"No, no sex-for-hire arrangements," he stated firmly.

"One-night stands?" she asked, a bit too interestedly.

"Something like that!" he responded, clearly annoyed to be distracted from the far more interesting activity they were still, he hoped, engaged in.

She laughed and was surprised how lovingly it came out. She kinda wanted to be annoyed at the idea that he'd 'cheated' with another woman. Then again, she knew that such conventional ideas she claimed not to hold. Hell, she wanted to be free to fuck whomsoever she was interested in; why shouldn't he?

Of course, it was his aura of innocence that she found most intriguing about him. It was distressing to imagine that he was less 'virginal' than she had fantasized about.

"Damn!" did he have sex with other people?" She assumed that 'people' meant 'female,' and in this, she was correct. He was open minded enough to accept his gay friends (he hadn't know they were gay way back when and it had required some effort for him to maintain an accepting attitude. Yet, in deference to his friendships, he had managed to do it. Al the same, he recalled no interest in any person ho was not clearly a sexually mature female. For now, it was the female sex in front of him that captivated his attentions, Linda's sex!

He noticed her lips and clit grow as she became more excited and saw a drop of her creamy secretions glisten between her lips. He moved in to gently lap it up, running his tongue lightly up her slippery slit until he just barely flicked her clit. She jerked at the unexpected sensation, thrusting her pelvis upward, involuntarily forcing her pussy to his mouth. God! She loved getting head!

Encouraged by her enthusiastic response, he began to pay more attention to her clit, including it as he ran his tongue all over her twat. She gasped when he thrust his tongue between her folds and as deep as it would go into her vagina. She was even more pleased as he ran it all over the inner parts that he could reach. Nice as it was, she wanted something else.

"Okay. Enough waiting. Go ahead and suck my clit. Please?" She was squirming and bucking under his mouth as her pussy flexed and throbbed.

He was eager to comply and began to suckle her shiny pink marble. He was excited enough now that he forgot about being super gentle and sucked a trifle harder than he meant to, dragging her clit across his lower teeth.

The rougher sensation was fine by her and she squealed her delight at it. In response, he resumed sucking and lapping at her more vigorously, occasionally nipping her gently with his teeth.

He thrust two fingers inside her and felt her clench her pussy on them hard. He searched around, trying to find an especially sensitive spot that his Linda had loved to have stimulated. He wasn't sure he succeeded but this Linda was so into the oral sex that it might not have mattered.

More by accident that design, he left off her clit just before she reached her peak. He lapped lovingly at all her folds and recesses.

"Oh,. . . you . . . bastard!" she laughed at his shift in attention. She was frustrated and pleased at the same time. She had wanted to come and she had wanted to prolong this treat.

He recognized the teasing in her voice and looked up from his work long enough to ask, "What should I do?"

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she commanded.

He was only too glad to do as she asked. He was ready and able as he crawled up her sweat-slicked body and positioned his cock at her seeping hole. He looked down into her eyes and she nodded as he put that nice fat head between her swollen lips.

"Fuck me hard," she begged. "I . . . need a hard, . . . abrasive . . . fuck." She gasped out, "Now!"

Who was he to refuse her request. He plunged right in like an eager beginner, which he almost was, with her anyway. He just kept pounding away, thrusting in and out of her as her breathing became more ragged.

"Faster. Faster you bastard."

He tried to give her what she wanted but he was beginning to tucker out. He'd never fucked this much all at once in his life. Still, he was pleased to hear her begin to huff and chuff as he plunged recklessly in and out of her tight, warm, wet pussy. The sounds of their bodies slapping together drowned out the squishy noises coming from her cunt as he plowed it so deeply. She shifted into a position that brought her clit up against his pubic bone and let out a grunt of pleasure as she did so.

He kept up his furious pounding, happy to hear the sounds of her pleasure. She was far more vocal than his Linda had been and it turned him on. When he thought about it after, he considered that maybe it was because they never enjoyed a truly private, secluded space in which to make as much love as they wanted to.

Beneath him, this sexy blonde was thrashing like a mad woman, squeezing his cock so hard it was almost difficult to thrust in and out, not that he minded. The feeling was wonderful.

Linda fell into the syncopated, spasmodic breathing that was the prelude to her orgasm. He redoubled his speed, which seemed to be what she needed. Her noises spurred on his thrusting as his thrusts made her chuff harder and faster. Just when he thought he might have to stop from exhaustion, she came with a violent spasm that wracked her whole body. If she was faking it, he thought, she was great at it. Then again, she had been an actress.

Fortunately for his delicate male ego, she wasn't faking. She loved to come and despite everything, found it easy to do so. She liked sex. She liked orgasms. She liked this guy too. She was amazed at how well he fucked, all things considered.

He continued to move inside of her, but more gently and less urgently than before. She loved what his cock felt like in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Wow!" he said just a bit smugly, "You sound like you really enjoyed that."

"I did. Believe it, buddy," she responded. She meant that too. She really liked fucking him but no need to let him get too full of himself. "But wait to you see me really come." She smiled as she said it and a bead of sweat fell from the tip of his nose and onto her cheek, just by her small scar.

"Hey!"

"Sorry." He moved to back away.

"Oh no you don't!" She reached down and grabbed for his cock, which was still as hard as ever.

"You didn't come," she stated firmly. "We'll have to do something about that."

Nice as the idea sounded, he didn't think his poor penis was up for more ejaculating just now.

"But I just did." It sounded plaintive, almost pleading.

She continued stroking him, more because she loved the feel of his dick in her hands than because she really expected him to come again so soon after his last fountain of orgasm. "Well, Okay." She flipped over, working her head between his legs and began to lick his balls while keeping a firm grip on his shaft. God! She loved this! She loved sex in just about any way that she could get it. She teased him with her tongue as she determinedly pumped her fist up and down his dick. She has said, 'okay' but she had no intention of letting him go before he came again.

Sadly for her, there was just no way that he could come just yet, much as he loved her attention. At length, she gave up. Yes, she knew a few tricks she hadn't tried on him but she was unsure of how he'd react if she licked his asshole or put a finger up there to rub his prostate. She would happily go to great lengths to make a guy come. It made her feel powerful and in control when she gave a guy and orgasm. Besides, she loved to watch people come. She especially liked it when a man came where she could watch, just like he had done this morning. She loved the squirting, gooey messs a guy made when he came. It just seemed so sexy to her.

She kissed the head of his dick before rising. Before she put her robe back on, she wiggled her bottom at him and turned to see the lust in her eyes. 'He does like my butt!' she thought, smiling.

As much as he loved watching her move her ass that way, he was beginning to feel just a little sexed-out for now. Besides, he was hungry and said as much.

"Here," she said, proffering the tray of muffins and juice. She set it down after he'd taken some and poured them each a steaming mug of coffee. Hers, she just held to warm her hands and savor the aroma but he liked strong, black coffee and finished a cup quickly.

"Do you always eat breakfast naked?" she teased, knowing full well that he did not.

"What do you think?" came his response through a mouthful of English muffin.

"And with a raging hard-on?" She was impressed that his erection had yet to subside. She wondered if it were painful.

"Only when a cute chick wiggles her ass at me."

She lifted the hem of her robe and treated him to another view of her fine buns, shaking them in mock seduction.

Impulsively, he reached out and gave what he meant to be a playful swat. He'd misjudged, however and his hand met her flesh with a stinging slap.

"Ow!" She turned and look at him, surprised by his action. "Cut that out!" she snapped. "I do not like to be hurt. At all!"

"I'm sorry, Linda. I really didn't mean to." He looked at the pink handprint appearing where he'd struck. "It was supposed to be a playful swat, not a hard smack."

"You're not into that are you?" she asked seriously, "Hurting people during sex? "Cause if you are, we'll have to get you someone else. I won't take it." She dropped her robe back down and favored him with a hard, inquiring stare.

He was clearly shocked by the suggestion. "God, no! really, it was an accident." He'd actually never thought about it. It simply wasn't in his range of ideas about sex. "I'd never want to hurt you!" he tried to reassure her.

She seemed satisfied. "Well, okay then. But please, be careful with me. I'm up for lots of things, but not that. I'm even willing to hurt you a little, if you want, but don't hurt me."

"No, no. I don't want." He was getting flustered.

She sat beside him on the sofa and gently petted his penis as though it were a lap dog. This discussion had at last calmed it down, she was relieved to see, and it looked rather harmless now.

He rose, saying, "I'm gonna hop in the shower."

"Yeah. Do that." She smiled as she said it to reassure him that they were okay again.

He relaxed a little.

"Don't forget this," she called as she tossed his robe after him. It'll be cold when you get out and you'll want it."

He reached to pick it up and headed down the short stairway to the bathroom. Soon, she could hear the water running in the pipes. She hummed to herself as she straightened the kitchen.

She had just about finished up when she was surprised by a knock on the door.

She remembered that she'd asked Janet to stop by over the weekend so they could talk about a few maintenance items. Janet was a local woman, about Linda's age, who acted as caretaker for a number of the cabins in the area. It wasn't a fat living, but it enabled her to keep living in this small, remote community and she liked it that way.

She went to the door, tightening her robe around her. She knew Janet well but had no desire to treat her to a view of her naked self this morning.

She saw Janet through the glass doors, standing patiently while she waited for an answer to her knock. Linda unlocked the right-hand door and opened it wide. "C'mon in." She made a sweeping gesture with her arm.

Janet entered and Linda closed the door behind her. They headed to the kitchen, where they each drew up a chair by the old Formica-topped table. Linda sat on hers conventionally but Janet turned hers around and sat on it astraddle, leaning her crossed arms across the back.

Janet, like Linda, was a blonde. Her hair was lighter and straight, coming almost all the way down her back so it just brushed her well-formed bottom. She was 3 or 4 inches shorter and narrower through the hips than Linda. Her breasts were larger than Linda's but not so large that she needed a bra, except when working out. Janet was proud of her body and ran several miles a day to keep in shape. Her eyes were a creamy brown and her skin a shade or two darker than Linda's.

The two had known each other since before each was in high school. They'd met when Linda had first come up for summer camp across the lake. They'd hit it off okay then and had remained friends ever since, though they saw one another rarely enough.

Linda poured a mug of coffee and handed it to Janet, who also took hers black.