Into His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exchanged a few pleasantries and a couple of tidbits of local gossip before getting down to business. Linda had a list of minor maintenance items to go over, making sure that Janet was aware of each one. Janet assured her that she'd get everything taken care of before Linda's folks came up for Memorial day Weekend.

"Of course," Linda told Janet, "I may be up here between now and then. I'll let you know so we'll have some power."

"We?" Janet inquired. "I should have guessed. You came up here for sex, didn't you?" She sniffed the air ostentatiously. "I thought I smelled sex! What lucky soul have you favored with your charms this time?" She gave Linda a playful punch in the arm.

Janet was surprised when Linda blushed. She didn't think the girl knew how to!

Before Linda could make her reply, her house guest came stumbling into the kitchen, vigorously toweling his head. That must have kept him from hearing their conversation because he was otherwise undraped.

Janet sized him up critically in the moments before he looked up and saw her. He instantly whipped the towel from his head to around his waist. As Linda had, he blushed, but much more fiercely, turning a deep red in the face.

Janet simply laughed. "Well, Linda, are you going to introduce me?"

Linda had regained sufficient composure to observe the standard social conventions, even if under somewhat awkward circumstances. She was pleased that he hadn't turned and fled in chagrin. She knew he was pretty uptight and he certainly was not used to meeting strange women when he was completely exposed. 'At least,' she considered, 'he didn't have a hard-on.' Still, his cock had been relaxed enough to swing confidently with his step as he had entered the kitchen. Now, all that was covered by a fluffy white towel.

"You'd better wash up now, Lin," Janet observed, "This place is beginning to stink like a cheap whore house."

Linda knew Janet was only teasing, though there was indeed a faint scent of sex about her, but he blushed again, even more deeply than before.

"As if the smell bothered you!" Linda teased back.

She started to head for her shower but stopped in the doorway. "Hey," she asked Janet, "Why don't you and Sam come over for dinner? Afterwards we can soak in the hot tub."

"Sounds good to me but I'll have to see if Sam has any plans."

"Sam?"

Linda answered his question, "Sam's her lover."

Janet broke into an enthusiastic grin, "And how!"

Despite the awkwardness of being wrapped in only a towel while the two women made small talk, he felt the beginnings of arousal. He thought that he only had eyes for Linda but Janet, he considered, was really rather attractive.

Linda caught his interest. "Down, boy!" she teased.

He looked at his waist, horrified that he might have an obvious erection but Linda was only being silly.

"What can we bring?" Janet asked.

Linda though a moment. "We've got plenty of wine and beer, I think and I'm planning on spaghetti with meat sauce. Maybe you all can bring a salad."

"Sounds good. Sam makes a mean Caesar."

"Be here about seven, alright?"

"Sure." Janet paused. "Will he be dressed by then?"

Linda laughed. "If you insist!"

"You're the hostess. Do what you want," Janet shot back.

He had no intention of meeting any more strangers while he wasn't fully dressed and said so.

"Suit yourself," said Linda and Janet together. They looked at each other and laughed at the coincidence.

After Janet left, Linda looked at him and sighed. "I suppose you'll be needing a rest. From sex, I mean."

"You're getting a bit bow-legged yourself, sister."

She was a bit sore, but that didn't mean she wasn't ready for more. Maybe she could get him to go down on her later in the day. One thing about good sex, it just left her wanting more. Once he was dressed, properly dressed, they made a run into the village for supplies. Even though they were already fairly well stocked, Linda selected some more wine and instructed him to pick out some beers. At last, fully provisioned, they headed back to the cabin.

Once there, they had a small bite of lunch, after which, Linda hinted that she'd like some more fucking. He was more willing than able and though they each made a good effort, neither of them reached orgasm. It was good anyway. He liked the feel of his penis deep in her hot vagina and she loved the way he lapped at her pussy. She had known very few men who licked her so well. They finally surrendered to reality and quit trying to get each other off. They settled under the blanket on the hearth rug and fell to napping, spooning, with Linda in front.

They awoke in twilight, refreshed and ready to gratify their unmet needs of earlier. He got up and threw several more logs on the fire as the room had begun once more to cool in the gathering night. Linda spread her legs and invited him to fuck her brains out. His erection as insistent as ever, he only too willingly did as she asked. By now, he had no trouble finding her opening on the first try, sliding into her slippery warmth with enthusiasm.

After a few minutes she looked up at him and said, "You can go slower now."

He felt a wave of embarrassment pass over him. He realized he'd been inattentive to her signals and was fucking away just like before. "Sorry," he said, slowing down.

"It's okay. Sometimes I like it fast but just now slower is good."

After a while of this more leisurely fucking, she pushed him off of her. He looked at her inquiringly but soon understood as she turned onto her hands and knees and shook her firm bottom at him, her pussy, open like some pink flower, glistening with her excitement. The room had grown cool enough that her skin was covered with goose bumps and he found that somehow arousing. He loved the supple curve of her back, from her fairly broad swimmer's shoulders to her slightly broader, curvier hips and buns. She was all woman and looked even better to him when his dick was inside her.

He was careful to make sure he was in the right spot before he pushed his way back into her, making sure to keep the pace fairly slow. Again, he was entranced by the sensations as she grasped his cock with her cunt and mesmerized by her almond-shaped asshole winking up at him as she clenched down on his dick. He reached beneath to wet a finger with her juices, gingerly sliding it alongside his swollen member. He gathered up some of her creamy secretions and withdrew, bringing his finger between her shapely cheeks. He slowly circled it around her anus, recalling that she had liked attention there earlier.

His first Linda had never indicated such an interest and he'd been so taken by plain, ordinary love-making that he hadn't thought about more exotic pursuits. Looking at this Linda this way, though, he wondered how she felt about less conventional outlets for sexual gratification. He pressed more firmly on her wrinkled ring, eliciting and approving grunt from her. Maybe he'd ask her about it sometime. For now, her steamy snatch was stimulation aplenty. He began to increase his pace. She was so very slick that he almost couldn't feel enough friction from her cunt, even when she squeezed hard. That was fine; he wasn't in any hurry to be done fucking her.

She looked at him over her left shoulder, her faced flushed from their exertions. "Hey, buddy. My turn to be on top."

Her commanding grin was irresistible and he wasn't about to argue with her. He pulled out slowly, a little of her lubrication dribbling out as he did.

"On your back, boy. I'm climbing aboard." She threw a knee across his waist and shifted to bring her smoldering pussy in line with his raging hard-on. She braced herself with one hand on his shoulder while she used one hand to guide him back into her. When she had him at her entrance, she slowly settled down his dick until their pubic hair touched. She moved up and down, slowly at first, but gathering speed as she went.

He thrust up against her, soon matching her rhythm. It felt great. It was now completely dark out and they were lit only by firelight. He was mesmerized by the sight of his cock plowing her puffy furrow as she rose and fell on him. Her arms grew tired and she fell forward, hugging him fiercely as her pelvis moved faster and faster, grinding her clit against him.

He smiled broadly when she began to make those chuffing sounds that he was beginning to like so well. He felt his own climax nearing but strove mightily to hold it off while she worked so hard for her own. Everything felt wonderful but she needed to come and soon. She continued to clasp him to her with one arm while she moved her free hand between their bellies, down to diddle her clit. She was soon chuffing away, louder and faster, her face transformed into almost a grimace as she strove to reach her goal.

Sensing her impending orgasm, he too wanted very badly to come but still he resisted.

Her orgasm caught her by surprise. One moment it had seemed still a long ways off and suddenly it hit her full force. Once again, the tight grip of her spasming passage milked his cock and he came with violent, pulsing gushes deep inside her. She continued to grunt and chuff as she rocked against him, fingering her clit more gently until she was again gripped by orgasm. They kept this up for another age as each attempted to prolong the sensations of sexual satisfaction and emotional entanglement.

She might not be able to love him, she thought, but she sure liked him a lot. A whole lot. He was just naïve enough so that she could teach him new things, open his eyes to novel sexual experiences. Yet he was experienced enough that he had brought her to orgasm their first time together. Then again, she was a pretty easy lover to satisfy. She knew she had her hang-ups, but being sexually unresponsive wasn't one of them.

She continued to rock slowly back and forth while hugging him as tightly as ever, filling the afterglow with more physical sensation. A little bit later, he had grown soft enough that his dick popped out of her. Well, she'd had enough. For now, anyway.

She turned her head towards a sound from the deck. "Shit!" she hissed.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"It's seven already."

He followed her gaze to the window and saw two faces peering into the living room, one of which belonged to Janet.