Into My Life and Into My Bed

Story Info
White woman lets Black man in and shares a bed with him.
1.2k words
3.74
38.1k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so sick and tired of being alone on a Friday or Saturday night. I go out with the girls and check out the guys and some think they are much too good to go out with us. The white men have an issue and it's called ego. They get their ego bruised if you call them on something you know that you are right about him and he hates you for you bringing it up and he knows deep down you are right.

One Saturday night, I got myself dressed and ready to go out and find myself a man. I called some of the girls and they weren't interested. I don't normally go out alone, but tonight was different. I needed to go out, I needed a drink and by God I needed a man in my bed.

About 15 minutes from my apartment is this great neighborhood bar on the border of a not so great area. Mostly Spanish and Black lived in that area and crime is high with robberies, murders and rape. I grew up in the other town on the opposite side of this time and hung out there my younger days. I lost my virginity to a black man when I was 15 because I had a fight with my parents over dating a black guy.

I know that anyone looking at me tonight would say I was a target; you know, the woman that is marked as a potential rape victim. I had on a short black skirt, fishnet stockings, medium heels and a top that revealed my ample titties as my black male friends call them as the spill over the the skimpy blue and black piece of material what was suppose to be my top.

I decided to walk tonight because I was determined to get a man tonight; a man that would fuck me like no tomorrow and treat me like the white slut that I could be. I got to the door and stuck my head in and it was a good night to get myself a nice juicy black man as there was a large number of them already there.

I approached the bar and sat my fat white ass down on the bar stool when the bartender asked me what I was having and I decided I wasn't driving so I ordered JD. He brought me the drink and I told him to start me a tab. Some faces looked familiar while there were a few new fresh black faces that I wanted to give a scan over and see if I could get one to come over to where I was. There was a set of twins and I thought of doubling my pleasure tonight and see if I could get them over. Then there was a medium build man with a great smile but was hitting on a woman who was all over him like flies on a pile of shit. Still again there was a professional looking man in a three pieces suit that really got my attention. Shaved head, pencil thin beard, built like a bull and a huge dimple in his chin. That dimple set me off as they always do. At that point I wished that I was dressed a little less slutty but figured I'd make my moves.

Crossing the entire length of the bar from where he was, I walked over and so bravely started to talk with him and I could feel his eyes starring at my titties and so I asked him, "So big guy, you liking what you see?" and he then replied "Oh yeah, I'm a sucker for big white ass and titties and you seem to have both". We introduced ourselves to each other and I told him I was running a tab at the bar to come join me and he did.

We got back to the bar where I had been sitting and we sat down. I told the bartender to put his drinks on my tab. We started to talk and then he said, "You know you really don't have to dress this way to get a man or any attention. Your body speaks for itself. I normally wouldn't have even looked or talked to you but I see beyond this get up you have on". I told him. "You really think so. So many guys are out for themselves and treat the woman secondary. Some are such smooth operators and they talk a good game but leave you because they are insecure about something and some men even think their cocks are too small. On the other hand most of the great looking guys especially the black men know how to carry themselves and I must say you know how to carry yourself".

We started to chat and laugh and drink JD all night and even found ourselves holding hands and stealing a kiss every now and then. He ordered some food and that was a good idea as I could feel the JD creeping up on me. He ordered enough because he planned on sharing it with me. It was delicious with the chicken wings, onion rings and the hot stuffed mushrooms.

He leaned into me and with his full lips kissed me long and hard and I slipped my tongue into his mouth where he then did the same to me. We finished up our last JD and I took the bill from the bartender and it was snatched from my hands and he smiled at me and said "My treat to you; do you have any treats for me?" I told him I did but he would have to come to my apartment to get his treats. He insisted on driving me because he was anxious to get home with me. We got some looks and some people still looked upon us like we are so wrong because we were showing them what we meant to each other. We hopped into his car and I stirred him in the right direction. He kissed me at the light before my apartment and then the doors to the dam have overflowed.

We could hardly wait to get into my apartment as I opened the door, turned on the light and he asked for me to take him to my bed which I lead him to right away and it was the best mind blowing sex I ever had. He sucked my titties and nibbled and squeezed my nipples and they never got so hard so fast. He ate me out as I sucked him hard and what an erection; I honestly didn't think I would have been able to fit that beautiful cock inside my freshly shaved naked white pussy. He teased me with his tongue and I had come all over his face and he moaned in pleasure. He fucked me as I asked, "Fuck me like the white cum slut that I am. Rape me, tease me, fuck me hard" and we had a great session and the he fucked me and I even allowed him to come inside me and he did".

He shared my bed that night and I was determined to have that happened. He has been in my bed for about 3 weeks now and I've never been so happy performing oral on him and he would eat me out and make me come ever time. We have now moved in together and we role play once in a while and I wouldn't have my life any other way. I no longer dress like a slut but I perform like one in our bed daily.