Into the Abyss

Story Info
Jaded Dom finds innocent submissive.
3.2k words
4.49
44.2k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick’s night was, unfortunately, over. What was wrong with him? He just couldn’t find what he was looking for. There were lots of willing women here at Dante’s. After all, that was the purpose of a sex club – for willing partners to come together for mutual depravity. Depraved – that exactly the word for a club that catered to BDSM. Lots of eager flesh to bend to his will. Maybe that was the crux of the problem Rick mused as he sat in the bar staring into his brandy. How is he bending her to his will when she’s so willing? What’s submissive about strolling into the whip room and bending over the spanking bench? And when he slaps her quivering ass is he dominating her or is she domming him? Isn’t he just doing what she wants?

They’d be sounding last call soon. The bar was all but deserted. Rick drained his drink, signed his tab, and was heading for the door when the couple walked in. She immediately caught his eye… young, definitely below legal drinking age. She must have a decent ID to get by Bruno at the door. She was certainly dressed for sex – too many buttons undone allowing a full view of full rounded breasts and even a hint of her lacy bra. Her skirt was long, almost to her slender ankle, but very snug over her round ass and slit well beyond mid-thigh. And, of course, fuck-me shoes…ridiculously high heels with tiny little straps securing them to her feet and buckling snuggly around her ankles. He wondered if she knew why that buckle aroused her so much.

The fellow was only slightly older, probably barely 21. They both looked timid and a little scared. But it was the look in her eye that held Rick’s attention. This was an untried submissive unless he missed his guess, and he was rarely wrong about such things. She didn’t know what she was willing to do, but there was excitement in those eyes as she gazed around the richly appointed bar. As Rick watched, the younger man faltered, clearly out of his element. Probably recognizing that he can’t even afford drinks Rick thought as he approached with a friendly open look on his face. “Hello. I don’t think I’ve seen either of you here before?” There was a slight question in his voice, “My name is Rick.” Rick held out his hand to shake the younger man’s, careful to keep his gaze on the man – it wouldn’t do to spook them by betraying his interest the girl too soon.

Gratefully, the younger man extended his hand and said, “I’m Peter.” Almost as an afterthought he added, “And this is Patty.”

“Welcome to Dante’s, or The Inferno as it’s known to members. Let me buy you a drink.”

The gratitude on Peter’s face was obvious. Whisking her away from him will be child’s play, Rick thought. But he reminded himself to go slow, be careful. After all, he didn’t want to spook the prey too soon. She might be eager, but she was still timid. Keeping his eyes carefully on Peter he inquired, “First time here?”

“Peter looked a little uncomfortable as he admitted, “Err, yes. I heard about it from a friend.”

“So you decided to bring your girlfriend and check us out?” Rick’s tone was conversational, encouraging Peter to feel comfortable.

“Oh,” Patty said, speaking for the first time. “Peter isn’t my boyfriend. We met tonight at a party.”

Now that he had an excuse to focus on the girl, Rick drank her in. The skirt fell open as she perched on the bar stool exposing smooth skin. Her legs weren’t long, her pink tipped toes just reaching the rung of the stool, but they were beautifully shaped. Her nervous knees pressed tightly together. Her make-up had probably been pristine at the beginning of the evening, but she showed the unmistakable signs of one who had been thoroughly kissed and probably felt-up somewhere between the party and here. She wasn’t drunk, her eyes were clear and her pupils dilated with excitement.

Rick allowed his eyes to slowly sweep her entire form. He did it slowly, deliberately insulting with his frank judging stare, lingering on the seam between her tightly pressed thighs. He examined her full breasts, smirking at the rigid nipples visible even through her clothes. When his eyes came to her face she was flushed, nervously biting her lower lip. She wasn’t insulted, Rick saw, she was excited. Hmmm, maybe this was the diversion he’d been looking for. He’d better sweep her out of here before one of the other letches around here spotted her.

“This probably isn’t what you expected from our little club,” Rick said his hand sweeping to gesture to the bar. This is the public area. Anyone can come in for a drink, but to see the rest of the club you must be a member or the guest of a member.” Rick’s meaningful look at Peter spoke volumes, although Peter wasn’t exactly sure what was being asked, he knew he would agree to most anything. He wanted very much to see this club.

Peter had been wanting to see Dante’s for a very long time. He had overheard a friend of his father talking about it. It was a place for serious sexual players. A place with rooms…some private and some where you could watch people engage in all sorts of sexual behavior. Peter didn’t know what “all sorts” meant, but he desperately wanted to find out. He knew he’d need to bring a date. He’d understood that it was no titty bar, but a club where men took a certain sort of woman.

Peter thought he might have finally found that certain sort of woman. When they’d danced at the party, he held Patty too close for polite company, rubbing his aroused cock against her belly. She responded as he’d always dreamed. She snuggled even closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her boobs firmly against his chest. She subtly wriggled her hips, rubbing his erection.

When he suggested they get some air, she had followed him eagerly, allowing him to push her against the wall in a dark corner of the patio. Her mouth opened eagerly under his and she invited his tongue deep inside. Sucking his tongue, she encouraged him to fuck her mouth with his while his hands quickly roamed her chest eagerly squeezing her breasts. “Do you want to go somewhere else?” he asked, barely lifting his mouth from hers. “Yes, please,” she replied shyly meeting his gaze.

He had all but dragged her to the car. He hadn’t intended to do anything there…had every intention of getting her to a bed, but when he leaned over to kiss her and she opened her legs, how could he resist. Shoving aside the little scrap of lace his hand dug into her pussy, burying 3 fingers deep inside her hot slick cunt. She came almost instantly with her arms holding tight to his shoulders and her face pressed hard against his neck to muffle the sound of her orgasm.

Wow, Peter had never experienced a woman like this. He might have been only 21, but he’d been around a little. Never had he encountered someone so easy and so responsive. She just came all over his hand, just like that. As he held her still trembling body it occurred to him that she might be willing to let him do all kinds of things to her in a club.

“So, he said hesitantly, kissing her gently and stroking her hair out of her face. I know of a place…a…a…a sex club he stammered. Really, she said, a sex club? What does that mean?

Well, he said, I’m not sure exactly, but I think they have rooms where you can watch other people. Or private rooms where you can do whatever you want, he said in a rush when he could see that watching other people wasn’t appealing to her. If you don’t like it we can leave, but do you want to check it out?

And here he was sitting in the club of his dreams, letting some rich guy buy him drinks while he ogled the slut he’d picked up at a party. Life didn’t get much better, Peter thought.

“It’s a little late for a full tour,” Rick said as the bartender announced last call for alcohol. Rick didn’t intent to let his little quarries know that the club stayed open long after the public bar. He wanted a lot more control for this conquest. But he rather quickly walked them through the dining room, the gym, the pool area. As they stepped through the door, Peter in the lead, Rick placed his hand innocently on the small of Patty’s back…just a gentleman guiding her through the door. Then he allowed that hand to slide gently down the curve of her ass. Oh, this one had the curves. He felt her stiffen for just a moment then she paused and very gently pushed her ass back into his hand. She stood very still allowing his hand to roam freely around the firm globes. His fingers were inching their way into the crack of her cheeks when he saw Peter slow, becoming aware they weren’t directly behind him. Before Peter could turn, he slapped that voluptuous ass startling the girl forward.

Rick gestured vaguely to a door where other rooms were available for club members. “I’m sorry it’s too late to see the club itself, but why don’t we go to my place for a drink – it’s not too far.” He intended to sweep them right out before anyone could spot this ripe fruit and swipe her away as he was planning to steal her away from Peter. “Maybe, Peter, you’d like to drive my car.”

Rick knew that there wasn’t a man alive who could resist a sexy sports car and Rick’s Porsche wasn’t just any sports car, it was a 911 Carrera. He’d driven it off the showroom floor just a few months ago. “Cool man,” Peter responded on cue, “but hey, it’s only got 2 seats.”

“That’s OK,” Rick said, “we’ll park Patty’s ass up here on the console. It isn’t quite legal, but she’ll be OK for the short ride, won’t you sweetheart?” he asked. Here was the first test, would she refuse to ride illegally in the car?

“Um, well…I guess, if you want me to?” She asked looking up into Rick’s face.

“I want you to,” Rick responded firmly looking directly into her eyes. Standing very close in the light of the open car door, he could see her submissive little body quiver. Her mind may not have caught up yet, but her body recognized dominance. He would have bet everything he had, and that was plenty, that she was already wet.

“Put one foot on each side of the console. Peter is going to reach right between your thighs to shift.”

“That seems a little naughty,” Patty said.

“You didn’t come to a club like Dante’s if you didn’t want to experience a little naughty now did you?” Patty dropped her chin and lowered her eyes in embarrassment. Peter looked startled, but stayed silent, allowing Rick all the control. Rick reached for Patty’s chin and forced her head up to look into his face. “Tell me now if you don’t want to continue he commanded looking directly into her eyes.”

Although her face flushed with embarrassment, she whispered, “I want more.”

“Of course you do you precious little slut,” Rick said softly kissing her warm cheek. “Now Peter, I assume you want to learn about what happens at Dante’s, am I right?”

“Um, yes,” Peter stammered, “yes I do.”

“Fine then, pay attention, the training is about to begin. Now Patty, there are some rules to our little game. Do you promise to follow the rules?”

“Um, well…I don’t… ” her voice trailed off and she looked at Peter.

“It’s OK sweetheart,” Rick’s arms slid around her holding her firmly against his body. His hand roamed to her breast and he gently rubbed the erect nipple so apparent even through her clothes. When she gasped he whispered his lips so close she could feel his breath on her ear, “You know you want this.” His hand slid between her legs gently nudging them even further apart. His fingers wandered up the inside of her thigh. “Don’t you want this,” he asked, stopping just short of her hot pussy?

“Yes,” she whispered, her eyes darting around the dark parking lot.

“You might even like someone to see wouldn’t you? Someone to witness your humiliation? Isn’t that why Peter is here? You deserve this, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

“Then you’ll do what I ask?”

“Yes,” she breathed again, her head falling against his.

“Anything I say,” those incessant fingers trailing up and down her quivering thighs while the other began to worry her hard little nipple in earnest?

“Yes,” her voice was almost a sob now.

“Absolutely anything I tell you to do,” Rick insisted?

“Oh yes, yes, please yes. Anything,” she said as her hands came up to his face and her lips eagerly sought his.

Rick rewarded her briefly with the kiss she sought. When next he spoke, his voice was all business, “Peter start the car, here are the keys. Patty, place your arm along the back of Peter’s seat. You may not touch Peter while he’s driving, do you understand? Now your other arm goes along the back of my seat. You may grip the seat or my shoulder, but nothing else. Your arms stay up there. Tell me you understand. Good. Get on the freeway Peter and head east. I’ll tell you which exit when we get there.”

“Now, my precious little cunt,” Rick said nuzzling Patty’s neck and breathing softly in her ear. She stiffened at the word cunt, but didn’t object. Good, good Rick thought. “There are colors to our game. Red, yellow and green, just like stop lights, understand? When you say red, I’ll immediately stop what I’m doing.” To demonstrate he lifted his hands from her body and moved his head away from her face. She moaned and he knew she felt the loss of him in her personal space, and his point was made so he moved right back, one hand stroking her nipple through her clothes and the other stroking the inside of her thigh just below her panties.

“When you say yellow, I’ll slow down.” To demonstrate, the hands stilled remaining in place, but not moving.

“When you say green… say green for me.”

“Green,” she breathed. And his busy hands resumed stimulating her luscious body.

“When I say color, you’ll respond with one of those colors. Do you understand? Good, color bitch?” He demanded.

“Green,” she whispered.

“Excellent,” he replied and began to unbutton her blouse. As his hands made themselves busy with her clothes, he said, “There are a few more rules Patty, so pay attention. First, you will only call me sir. Do you understand?

“Yes, sir.” she said.

“Good. And most important of all, you must ask before you orgasm, ‘please sir, may I cum?’ If you cum without asking you will be punished. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

When the blouse was hanging open, he simply pushed her bra up and allowed her breasts to be free underneath. Now his fingers became very insistent on her nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting. “Ahh,” she moaned.

“Color,” he demanded.

“Green,” she breathed. At once his fingers became stronger pinching harder, pulling and twisting with more intensity. Patty’s breathing quickened and her head rolled onto his shoulder. Her moans increased and became louder. “Hurts doesn’t it cunt?” He said softly in her ear.

“Oh yes,” she moaned.

“But you like it don’t you?”

“Yes,” she moaned again.

“You see, Peter, she likes it when I hurt her – isn’t that true cunt?”

“Oh, yes,” she moaned.

“Tell me,” he demanded.

“ I like it when you hurt me,” she whispered.

“Shall I stop,” he asked and released her tits?

“ No, no,” she cried, please.”

“Please what,” he demanded?

“Please hurt me.”

“Hurt your tits,” he asked conversationally?

“Yes, yes,” she cried frantically. “Please hurt my tits.”

“Like this,” he asked gently rubbing her nipples?

“No, no,” she cried. “Please hurt me.”

“Beg,” he barked.

“Please, oh please sir hurt my tits.”

“Like this,” he asked increasing the pressure slightly? “Beg more.” he demanded.

“Please hurt me, pinch, pull twist my nipples.”

“They are tits, whore. You will only call them tits.”

“Yes sir, please hurt my tits, please sir, give me the gift of your pain.”

“Ah, now you understand. Excellent my precious slut,” and his fingers began to torture her tits in earnest, pulling and twisting…pinching until she was writhing, panting and moaning. “Take the next exit Peter,” Rick said before he covered Patty’s mouth to swallow her cries. “Remember that you must ask,” he reminded her as he continued to work her tits hard. Are you going to cum?” He knew she was very close, but wasn’t sure if he could push her over with just nipple stimulation. He didn’t know very many women who could come from just tit torture and he truly hoped he had found one for himself. He began to fuck her mouth with his tongue, pushing deeply hungrily into the back of her throat to stimulate her even more. He pushed her demanded that she take more…give more.

She began to writhe harder tearing her mouth from his to shout, “please sir, please may I cum?”

“Cum,” he commanded. “Cum you bitch. Cum harder. Cum for me my precious cunt.” His language seemed to egg her on. He knew it would, knew that she needed to hear him degrade her…call her filthy, nasty names. With each cum, with each bitch, with each whore she bucked harder making it difficult for him to maintain his grip on her tits. But he didn’t let up, continuing to pull and twist while he called her every nasty name he could think of, whore, cunt, bitch, slut…until finally she began to slow. He wrapped his arms around her holding her close. He was very proud to see that although she had one arm wrapped around his neck, the other remained on the back of Peter’s seat.

He petted and praised her, speaking softly into her hair as she quieted. When she was still, he told her how proud he was of her. That she had followed all his instructions, her arm even now still resting along the back of Peter’s seat. That she had cum just from tit torture that he hadn’t even touched her pussy, but he promised, he would. He gave Peter a few directions, right here, left there while he continued to stroke and to praise, she was such a good whore, the best little slut in the world. Then he pushed the button for the garage door opener.

When the car was parked and the door closed Rick stepped from the car. As he turned to assist Patty he said, “Now my beautiful cunt, you will need to take off all your clothes before entering my house.”