Into the Abyss Ch. 07

Story Info
Kidnapped.
1.8k words
4.46
26.1k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick sat in his Porsche in the dark parking lot. He could see the emergency entrance to the hospital and glanced up from time to time waiting for his slave, his own personal slut to emerge from the doors. This was where his girl worked and it was about time for her shift to be over.

He was eager to discuss their day. The shopping trip had been a success on so many levels. A stunning array of clothing had been delivered to his home this afternoon. His housekeeper Carmenza had been positively gleeful as she assured him that she was hanging everything away. His slut was even now wearing the sexiest possible lingerie under her utilitarian scrubs. He imagined her squirming on her office chair feeling the thong rub between her ass cheeks.

But his mind played over and over the arousing scene in the viewing room. The circular room was surrounded by mirrors that reflected every detail of the lewd display. Four men, sales clerks in an especially fine department store playing with his slut for his personal pleasure. He kept seeing her sexy little body open, exposed, displayed while she was forced to cum for him.

And there was his little fuck-slut now. She looked so cute in her scrubs, bouncing eagerly on her athletic shoes. Her gait was so different than he was accustomed to seeing. She was so sexy in those ridiculously high heels that she preferred. She saw his car and broke into a run. He smiled stepping out of the car. It seemed he wasn't the only one who was eager.

He lost sight of her as the van pulled up. He supposed it was someone bringing their loved one to the emergency room. When she didn't immediately emerge, he thought she must have stopped to help. When the van drove off, she was no longer in the driveway. Since he was out of the car, he'd just walk up to greet her. She wouldn't stay long with a potential patient, she wasn't a nurse, and there were trained medical professionals waiting inside to do their jobs. He walked through the door, but didn't see her anywhere. Realization came to him like a bucket of cold water. Whoever was in that van had taken her!

Sprinting back to his car he quickly scanned the emergency parking area, praying that he was wrong, that he would see the van parked innocently nearby. But it wasn't anywhere to be seen and a cold dread washed over him. He roared from the parking lot wondering which way. Right, his instincts told him. It was the closest way to the freeway.

He was grateful that the streets were mostly empty since it was almost midnight on a Tuesday evening. Sure enough, there was the van, just turning onto the freeway onramp. He hit the button for his phone and dialed 911.

**********

Patty was so happy to see Rick's car as she stepped out into the parking lot that she broke into a run. She just couldn't wait to be in his arms. She was shocked when the van stopped right in front of her. She hadn't been paying any attention to her surrounding, all her attention focused on Rick. The man stepped out, grabbed her and threw her inside so fast that she didn't even have time to scream. She fell back onto a thin mattress as the van lurched away from the curb. In a flash, the man was sitting atop her with his knees on her arms. His weight settled heavily on her chest making it difficult for her to breathe. Duct tape was slapped over her mouth making sound impossible.

Terrified now, and unable to move her arms, she lifted her legs kicking hard making contact with her knees and feet on his back and even landing a blow on his head."Bitch," he shouted back handing her heavily across the face. The blow stunned her, pain erupting in her head and stars swimming before her eyes. He rose up and flipped her over drawing her arms together behind her. Harsh metal handcuffs slammed onto her wrists tightening painfully. Then she felt duct tape being wound around and around her ankles binding her securely. "That ought to hold you whore."

His voice was familiar and she willed her blurred vision to focus as she tried to see his face in the dark. The interior of the van was momentarily lit by the headlights of an oncoming car and she recognized him. Oh, my God, this was Peter. His handsome face was so twisted with rage that she shrank back in horror.

"Yeah cunt, it's me," he growled. "This will teach you," he ranted. "This will teach you not to ignore my phone calls... not to sic that rich dude on me. You're handing out hot, twisted fucks and Randy and me are going to have some." He gestured at the driver of the van, apparently Randy.

He flashed a knife near her face and her eyes lit with horror. "Yeah Bitch, you're going to want to hold real still while I cut off your clothes. Wouldn't want me to nick that tender skin, now would you? Oops," he exclaimed theatrically, "see how easy the knife slips?" It was a tiny little cut, barely enough to draw blood, but Patty held her terrified and trembling body as still as possible.

His knife worked through the front of her scrub top slicing the cotton with ease. "Oh look at this," his voice dripped with disdain. "The rich guys been buying you fancy unders. This is a whore's bra and these are whore's tits." The knife slashed at the bra.

"Let's see if you got the matching set," he sneered. His knife hacked through her pants exposing her silk panties. "Oh yeah, whore's drawers, and look at this...smooth as a baby's butt." His hand rubbed her naked mons and then his fingers drove brutally into her cunt. He finger-fucked her a few times -- working in and out of her pussy and to her horror Patty felt her juices begin to flow. "Yeah," Peter's voice was excited as he eagerly stroked her, "I've seen this cunt in action, haven't I. I know what you like. You want it rough bitch, and I'm just the one to give it to you. I need more maneuvering room," he sneered and began sawing through the duct tape at her ankles.

As soon as her legs were free Patty began to kick again trying desperately to hit him with her feet or her knees. "Enough of that shit, bitch," he shouted landing another back handed blow to the other side of her face. Her head slammed against the side of the van and mercifully, darkness descended.

When she became aware of her body again, both knees were bent tight, duct tape holding her calves brutally tight against her thighs. Her shoes were gone and the souls of her feet were taped securely together. This caused her legs to splay out grotesquely frog-like, her cunt open and fully accessible. Peter's cock was buried deep in her pussy and he was slamming her brutally with each stroke.

"Cops!" Randy shouted and the van was suddenly awash with red and blue flashing lights. Sirens screamed into the night.

"Don't stop, asshole," Peter shouted. "You gotta lose them."

And then the van was rolling over and over. Patty felt her body thrown around like a rag doll, until she lost consciousness again.

***********

One of the cops had a tight grip on Rick's straining arms. "Come on man, you've got to let them work, they'll get her out." Big jaws of life wrenched open the metal door of the smashed van. The horrible screech of metal rent the air. As the interior of the van came into view, Rick saw blood, so much blood splattered everywhere he could see.

"Jesus God," one of the firemen said. "Get that stretcher over here he shouted and reached into the van to lift out the bound girl. He had never seen anything like this and his hands shook as he placed her tenderly on the stretcher.

A paramedic ran his hands over each extremity. "I don't feel any broken bones," he said. "I don't know where all the blood's coming from. I don't think it's hers. Get something to cut this tape." He should have left her bound. His training told him not to move her any more than necessary, but he just couldn't stand it. He couldn't leave her like this. And her boyfriend was standing right there. He'd be lose from that cop any minute. He began to use large shears to cut through the tape.

His partner was at her head flashlight to her eyes. "She's awake, she's conscious," he announced. "I need to get this tape off your mouth," he said gently. "Two ways, fast or slow. I can pick it off slowly, it will still hurt like hell." She shook her head. "Or I can yank it fast - pains over quicker that way." This time she nodded her head. "You want it fast?" he asked looking into her eyes. "Yeah, I would too," he said sadly.

She would have screamed, it hurt that bad, but there wasn't enough air in her lungs and she just didn't have the energy. Instead she said, "Rick?"

Rick shook off the cop the second he heard the words, "...she's conscious. I'm right here, baby," he said reaching out to stroke her face.

The paramedic didn't usually let family members in this close when he was trying to work, but this was such a bizarre situation. He'd seen plenty in his years on the streets, but this was one for the books. And he knew this girl. He'd flirted her up in the ER just last week. So he worked around Rick, in practiced concert with his partner speaking in their shorthand. "We need a handcuff key here," one of them shouted to a cop. Patty followed some of what was happening around her. Her vitals were stable, pupils equal and reactive so no obvious brain trauma. The blood had them a little confused. They found some small cuts, but nothing to account for this much blood. One slipped an IV into her arm and started giving her fluids for the shock.

The other paramedic strolled over to where a second team had the driver on a gurney in C-spine precautions and the cops had him cuffed to the rail. There was no blood on him. "Where'd all the blood come from?" he asked.

"The other guy in the back," came the answer. "Looks like he impaled himself on his own knife. Must have nicked the heart -- bled out before we got the van open."

"Instant karma's gonna get you," the paramedic quoted John Lennon.