Into the Alley

Story Info
Slut gets fucked in the Alley.
899 words
3.99
53.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been watching her across the bar all night.

He didn't know what it was about her, but she'd caught his interest. Not that it mattered, she was obviously there with her boyfriend – the good ones always were.

He turned his attention back to the television in the corner of the bar, not really watching it.

He smelt the strong citrus perfume before he saw her. She's stood right next to him even though there was space further round the bar.

"A glass of Pinot Grigio and a pint of Tennents please" she asked the barman.

He turned towards her, hoping to sneak a few glances of her at close range. She was looking straight at him with what seemed like lust in her eyes, but he knew it couldn't be – she was with her man, that much was clear.

"Hi" she said, "hot in here tonight isn't it?"

He hadn't actually thought it was, but nodded his agreement, "yes, it is warm"

"I've seen you staring at me – do you like what you see?" she slowly unwound the scarf from her neck revealing the plunging neckline of her dress.

"What man doesn't like to stare at a pretty lady? But I am sorry, I hope you're boyfriend doesn't want to punch me!" he said with a warm smile – one which turned her insides to jelly.

"He's not my boyfriend". She moved closer to him and placed her hand on his chest. Her fingers began to step their way slowly towards his belt buckle, her head moving closer to his. "We could step outside and get some air, if you're really hot." Her well manicured fingers were resting on his buckle.

He nodded "I'd like that."

"Good" she stepped closer, her lips inches from his ear "and I'd like you to fuck me"

The barman placed her drinks in front of her, she paid and took them back to her table.

He watched her, walk back confidently to her table, place the drinks down, say something to her companion, pick up her coat and walk out, winking at him on the way as she did so.

He didn't think about it for long. He quickly finished his pint, put his coat on and walked out into the night. It might have been warm in the pub, but it was freezing out here.

He saw her standing at the corner of the pub, her coat pulled tight round her.

"You came" she said

"Not yet," he said cheekily, "but I'm hoping you can fix that for me"

She pulled him into the dark alley at the side of the pub.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me rough."

He didn't need to be asked twice and pulled at her coat tie. He pulled it open and gasped, gone was the dress, all she had on was her boots and her coat. She was tugging at his buckle now, feeling his growing cock.

"I want you to fuck me like this, fuck me like the slut I am"

He pushed her hard against the wall, pulling her arms above her head and wrapping one hand around her wrists, the other pulling at his jeans. He pushed his jeans down and she moaned as she caught sight of his cock, he obviously wasn't wearing anything under his jeans.

Her back was hard against the wall and he grabbed her legs, wrapping them around him as he entered her forcefully, she cried out, not expecting him so quickly.

"You want it rough don't you slut?"

"Yes! Yes fuck me, harder, harder!" she screamed

Again and again he plunged his thick cock into her, each time seeming to go deeper and deeper as she got wetter, and hotter and closer to orgasm.

"You horny little slut, you cum for me. You were asking for this all night in that dress and those heels, now I'm fucking you in just your coat and heels like the desperate little slut you are, cum - now"

She couldn't hold on any more, and she came, the hot cum cascading from her pussy over his cock, and as he thrust into her once more his cum shot into her, mixing with her own juices. They stood panting for a few minutes before he withdrew and put her down.

"Well, that was unexpected, delicious but unexpected" he said, zipping his jeans. "Now, I'm surprised you did that, but I'm very pleased with my little slut. However, I have one more challenge fro you before you can come home"

"What? I did as we agreed, you told me your fantasy was for me to pretend not to know you and to fuck me in the alley in just my boots and coat, what else do you want?"

"I want you to go back in there and finish your drink. You can't put your dress back on. You have to sit there in your coat with your wet and throbbing pussy, feel our cum between your legs as you try not to think about what we've just done. I'll wait here for you but you must be at least ten minutes."

She stared at him, "okay, I'll do it, but only if you promise to reward me when we get home."

"Oh, don't you worry – I will" He spanked her hard. "Now, off you go"