Into The Basement

Story Info
Fulfilment of a couple's darkest fantasies.
1.8k words
4.03
22.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, placing her hands on the desk. He watched as her dress clung to her body, outlining the swell of her hips and her ass, and his cock twitched as he imagined reaching out and bunching up the fabric in his fingers, sliding it up to reveal the naked pink flesh beneath. He was sure she was not wearing panties, as he had requested.

In his mind's eye he could see her exposed before him, the delectable lips that he longed to suck and nibble at, and the moist, glistening, tight folds of her pussy in between. He saw the virgin rosebud of her ass, waiting for that first penetration his fingers and his tongue, and finally, the engorged head of his cock...

She turned, saw him watching her, and smiled. She looked down and saw the bulge in his pants, her eyes widening with anticipation. He walked over to where she waited for him, took her by the hand, and without a word, led her down into the darkness of the basement. She stood before him in the dark, her knees and hands shaking, feeling wetness ooze from her pussy and slide down her thighs. She heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down and fell on her knees before him in the dark.

Something nudged her cheek and she lifted her hand to it, taking his cock in her warm grasp. She ran her fingers over the thick length of him, feeling the velvety flesh sliding in her hand. She reached down and caressed his balls, then leaned forward and licked and sucked at the bulging sacs, taking them first one at a time, then both, into her warm, wet mouth. He gasped at the sensation, his hands moving to her head, grabbing her hair in his fists as she slid her tongue up and down the sides of his shaft, teasing him.

His breathing quickened as he felt her tongue touch the tip of the plum head of his cock, tasting the pearl of pre cum that was already oozing from the slit at the top. She blew a soft, warm breath onto the head and he groaned, first softly and then louder as he felt her mouth engulf him.

"Yes," he murmured, "that's good. Take all of it, sweetie." He fisted her hair and drove his hips forward, hearing her gag as she did so but she swallowed, fighting the gag reflex until he was lodged fully inside her mouth, eight inches of glorious hard cock. She coughed and he slid his length out of that moist, warm place, then pushed forward again as she began to suck rhythmically on his cock. He could feel his orgasm quickly building, and although he wanted to savor this moment the thought that he was finally fucking her face was too much for him and he let go, shooting strings of warm, sweet cum deep into her throat. She swallowed frantically until he had milked the last few drops onto her tongue, then slumped, exhausted, against his legs in the darkness.

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply, tasting his cum on her tongue. She sighed.

"Do you want to cum, sweetie?" he asked, "we still have time." She gasped as a wave of lust rolled through her belly, making her legs weak.

"Oh god yes, please," she whispered, feeling a spasm of pleasure and pain deep in her belly, spreading down into her pussy, making her clit tingle. She felt his hands on her tits, and grabbed at the fabric covering them, pulling it down and exposing her flesh to him. She was not wearing a bra beneath her dress. The cool air of the basement hit her skin, her nipples peaking into hard points, and she felt first his fingers, then his mouth on them, sucking and biting softly. She groaned at the sensation, and then she felt his hands bunch the fabric of her dress, sliding it up her thighs to reveal the lips of her sex.

His mouth left her tits and she suddenly felt his warm breath at the juncture of her thighs. Her legs trembled and she reached out for his shoulders in the dark to steady herself as she felt his seeking fingers touching her, releasing another flood of wetness from her pussy. His tongue touched her clit, licking and sucking first that sensitive nub, then nibbling at her pussy lips, as he inserted first one finger, and then two, into the hot, tight entrance to her pussy. She gasped as he drove his fingers inside her, up to the knuckles, and bit her lip to keep from crying out as he fucked her hard with his fingers, keeping up the teasing nibbling and sucking. At the same time, he was stroking himself back to hardness with his other hand, pumping his shaft until his cock was rock hard once again.

"I'm going to bend you over now," he said softly, and her belly spasmed again. She moaned as he withdrew his fingers from her pussy but let him position her as he wanted, helpless in a haze of pleasurable sensations. She felt the head of his cock nudging the lips of her pussy -- it felt huge to her, and she was not sure if she would be able to take all of it in, but he pushed his hips forward against hers and to her surprise he slipped in easily because she was so well lubricated. He shoved with his hips until he was buried in her to the hilt, his balls against the back of her thighs.

"God you're so tight," he muttered as he withdrew the full length of his lovely cock and shoved it deep inside her again. She felt him grow even larger and she wanted to scream as he slid in and out of her, feeling his cock go deeper in her pussy than she had ever felt a man's cock before. The sensation of him filling her was incredible. He reached around and fingered her clit and it was too much for her. He felt her pussy spasm around his cock as she came hard, and he had to support her as she finished cumming.

"I'm not done with you yet," he murmured. "I'm going to fuck your ass now. You know I want that cherry." A mixed feeling of fear and something else ran through her at his words. She had been expecting this, had in fact promised him but now...she didn't quite know how she would feel about it. He was so huge, bigger than anything she had experienced before, and she had never allowed herself to be fucked in the ass. However, she wanted his cock more than she had ever wanted one before, and was willing to experience even what had previously been taboo, with this man.

"Don't worry," he added, "I brought some lube." She tensed, expecting the coolness of the lube against her skin, but instead, felt something warm probing at her virgin asshole. She realized with delight that it was his tongue, and she felt herself relax as he parted her cheeks and licked her at first, from her pussy all the way up to her asshole, and then he started tongue-fucking her. It felt incredible and she heard herself whimper at the sensations his probing tongue produced in her. He removed his tongue and she felt the coolness of the lube against her flushed skin. He began to insert a finger into her ass and she tensed again.

"Relax," he told her. "It will hurt less if you are relaxed when I put my cock in you." She willed herself to loosen, open up. After all, she had begun fingering her ass in preparation to take him, but it was different with a man's fingers, which were so much thicker than her own. She felt the finger slide past her sphincter and it left her with an odd full sensation. Then she felt him pull his finger out, and insert two fingers at the same time. He was slow, and patient, allowing her to get used to the sensation of her ass being stretched. He pulled his fingers out and she heard him lubing his cock. I don't know if I'm ready for this, she told herself, but it was too late.

She felt the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. He pushed gently and it popped past her sphincter, lodging just inside her asshole. She sighed.

"How does that feel?" he asked her.

"It feels OK, try going a little deeper," she replied.

He pushed his cock in a little at a time, pausing to give her time to get used to being filled up. It was a little painful but she pushed back against his hips to let him go deeper and sooner than she expected, she felt his balls against the back of her ass, realizing with wonder that he was fully lodged inside her. She wriggled against him, trying to see how it felt, and found that there was no pain. She was astonished.

"God," she said, "that feels fantastic!" He needed no further urging. He started fucking her slowly but the tempo soon increased until he was pounding his cock in and out of her virgin ass. He felt himself close to cumming and the thought of spurting inside her ass made him pound her even harder. Then it was over, he felt the cum drawn from his balls and up through his shaft and felt himself spurting inside her again, groaning loudly as he came. She felt his hot cum shooting into her and started cumming again herself, unable to stop the spasms that racked both her ass and her pussy -- the most incredible orgasm she had ever had, so intense she thought she would faint with pleasure, as she bit her hand to stop from screaming.

He waited until they had both finished cumming before he withdrew his now-softened cock from her ass slowly and smiled at her in the dark. He placed his hands at her asshole and felt his cum dribbling out of her. He knelt down and licked her clean, taking his cum into his mouth, then stood back up and turned her around, kissing her deeply, letting her take his cum into her own mouth. He heard her swallow the sweet cream in the dark, and he smiled again.

"Now your ass is really mine, to take whenever I want," he said. "You're an incredible fuck, you know that?"

"Was that worth waiting for?" she asked, smiling back at him. She knew that she would be sore later, and probably feel worse in the morning, but oh god she loved his incredible cock, and knew that she would make herself available to this man whenever he wanted her. The thought gave her that incredible spasm of pleasure and pain deep in her belly again, and she felt herself getting wet all over again too, and knew that she was lost...