Into the Bush Pt. 06

Story Info
I possess her.
1k words
4
7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final Part of this story. I have lead Paula to the bush on my farm. In the bush, we encountered the female and male trees of power and I have claimed Paula through possession of her cunt. I move to possess her anally.

****

As my juice-soaked cock comes to rest at the tight mouth of your anal hole, you realize your cuntal hole is still wide open, open in the shape of Cock. As you feel the life pulse of my soul pumping in the head of my cock placed against your anus, your mouth too opens in a shape to accommodate Cock, and you breathe in the same rhythm as the pulse of my soul, one with me.

With your face still on the ground, turned to the side, your open mouth heightens your sensual awareness of the dark damp forest soil, foundation of life. All your holes are open and offered and aching and alive and waiting. As open as the bare earth.

Crouching behind you, my whole being is focused on my cock, though I sense on the edges of my consciousness that the surrounding trees are moving in to crouch over me, the air gently cooling and darkening even as the heat grows in my belly, moving down to my groin, my balls, and into my shaft.

I press my cock to your anal closure. It resists me, because of the newness of this way of taking you and claiming you. Unthinkingly, acting from primal instinct driven by my oneness with the bush and from the depths of my lust, I spank your buttocks, first one then the other, once, twice, three times, rudely demanding entrance to the hole located between them.

I then fall forwards over you, my chest onto your back, my knob pressing in at your anal doorway as the stinging of the slaps helps you to concentrate on your sphincter, on relaxing it for me. I move my hands to your breasts - you raise them slightly to bring them up off the ground - and my fingers search out your nipples.

As I move my pelvis out just a little to then renew my insistent push into your anus, I grip your nipples and, pinching them, draw them down, then outwards, then down again. You feel the exquisite pain initially as if from afar, then you become more and more aware of it, the pain and pleasure flooding the forefront of your consciousness, as your Master claims your body - to use it, to release your soul, to bring you into communion with the spirit of the Bush, the spirit of original creation.

And as I stretch your nipples, moving your sensual focus from your butt to your chest, so I feel your tight anal ring relax to allow my hot hard cock to enter into your arsehole.

As Cock moves deeper into Anus, as my groin moves up against your red tingling buttocks, the intensity of my fingers on your nipples reaches a peak.

Then I move my fingers up to your mouth, thrusting into them, then I move them down to Cunt, feeling its still gaping hole, and I locate your clit and rub it in rhythm to the blood coursing through the veins of Cock.

I feel your cuntal juices pouring from you, wetting my hand. I see the saliva dripping from your mouth out onto the earth, and I suddenly realize that my beard is also wet from the saliva that has come from my mouth.

As my groin slaps into your buttocks, my swollen balls coming up against your swollen cuntal bulge, I arch my back to complete the thrust into your depths. This increases the pressure of my finger against your clit. I push my other hand into Cunt, stretching it to its limit.

Cock can go no deeper into Anus. You cannot be impaled more thoroughly.

Suddenly I spasm, and my hot liquid essence pumps into you. My orgasm sparks your own, your whole body given over to a fit of ecstatic pleasure. Your Cunt squeezes my hand in rhythm to my own pumping.

Suddenly, our souls flare brightly and explode, fragmenting, dispersing, expanding suddenly and shockingly beyond the boundaries of our consciousness, but then slowing, stopping, beginning to return, coalescing, consolidating anew, collapsing into each other, mingling in the creation of a new formation.

We are One. We are Many. We are Male and Female, Master and Paula, Cock and Cunt, Tree and Earth, Light and Dark, Body and Spirit, Human and Divine.

We are Home.

I slowly awaken, still in the Bush, to a darkening atmosphere shot through with a red hue.

You are lying on top of me and I am cuddling you close - we are still naked. We appear to be much further up the slope and away to the left of where I last remembered us being. I feel very tired, but very happy. Nearly exhausted and very relaxed, but quietly elated, as if I had just returned from a long journey, and as if I had recently achieved something very significant.

I come to the awareness that it is early evening and the sun is going down, a vivid sunset sending red beams through the western canopy. Your face is close to mine - I can hear your deep gentle breathing and can smell your sweet breath. I realise how much I love you. It cannot be articulated.

The atmosphere is cooling. I become aware of the leaves underneath my back and buttocks. And the hard ground. I ease my hips and the movement causes you to stir. You awake and open your eyes, immediately staring straight into mine. You smile. I smile back and kiss your nose. You move your mouth to mine, and we kiss deeply for a long time.

But I have to move - I am uncomfortable. I ease you off me, stand up slowly, easing cramped muscles, and assist you to your feet. I locate our clothes and watch, as I always do, as you get dressed - pink panties, yellow tee shirt, long skirt, sandals.

You dress slowly and deliberately in front of me, for me, as you always do.

When I am dressed, I walk over to you and bring you into my arms again, and kiss you again.

Then I take your hand and lead you eastwards through the undergrowth, up the slope and out of the Bush into the Top Paddock, away from the setting sun, and down the Track towards home.