Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he looked down on the fabric material of the couch he grabbed, he noticed that there were several shadows being cast down along it beside his own. More red light illuminated this room but it was bright enough for him to see the several hook shaped silhouettes.

Immediately he looked up.

A red orb which he assumed was a light bulb was the source of light, but dangling all around it were dozens of meat hooks. All softly swaying in an un-felt breeze blowing through. The chains holding them all ran up to the void-like black ceiling that seemed to stretch on into oblivion.

That's when he heard the first drip hit the floor. Followed by another, and another, and another. A constant drip, drop of liquid pattering down that somehow sounded louder than anything else he could hear. Since the only lighting was red, the color was hard to discern like before, but it didn't take a genius to figure out what type of fluid it was that was dripping from the hooks.

More blood.

"What the fuck!" He screamed, overlooking the whole scene and ignoring the pain in his shin, he bolted once more to the other end of the living room, and nearly broke the door down as he shoved through it.

It lead to a hallway.

A long narrow hallway, reaching maybe over one hundred feet in front of him with heavy looking doors on each side of him. But at the end of it, there looked to be a window, he could see the very faint glistening of light reflecting on glass. Perhaps moonlight?

It didn't matter, all that mattered was that he got to it. So with his lungs burning and adrenaline pumping he sprinted. Black hair whipping as the air rushed through his getting sweaty locks. "Just keep running! Don't stop!"

Now more sounds seemed to wring out around him as he ran. Not just the clanking of chains or drops of blood, this time it sounded like people.

The party goers? He almost had a faint glimmer of hope as he heard them, thinking maybe it was all just convincing graphics and aesthetic after all. Maybe he just overreacted because he's spazzy. But it didn't take long for his hopes to be crushed as the sound turned from just muffled voices to clear as day screams from behind the doors.

"FUUUUCK!!"

"AAAHAAAAAA! PLEASE NO MORE!"

"I CAN'T...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Men and women, screaming, begging for mercy. There were also loud squelching sounds like squishing jello or mixing up pudding. And clapping noises, like flesh was slapping against flesh. Taylor's mind raced with the possibilities of what kind of evil instruments of torture and torment were being utilized behind closed doors. But his determination to escape doused his desire to help anyone else, he was in full self-preservation mode and couldn't get to the end of the hallway fast enough.

When he did he all but threw himself into the glass, mainly because he couldn't stop with his current momentum, but he was also partially hoping that his miniscule ninety-five-pound body would be enough to break through it entirely.

Sadly, that was not the case, but he still made it! All he needed to do was find the latch to open it and then jump out. He didn't care if he might be a little high up. He didn't go up any stairs so he had to be at least relatively close to the ground.

"Okay come on, where is it..." He felt along the glass, trying to find a handle or something to grab onto to lift up the glass. Only, there was nothing. Just more glass. "The Hell? What kind of..." He stopped short and took a step back to look up, thinking maybe this was a window that had its latch up top rather that a crank or lever down low. And in doing so, he finally got a look at exactly what type of window it was.

It was framed by black metal and went from floor to ceiling with its size and thickness. It was no ordinary glass, it was a cathedral style window with a designed image emblazoned into it. Female creatures, horned, chained, and pale white skinned...devils were attacking men in the picture, they all appeared naked while the devil girls wore loin cloths and toted pitch forks and blades. Dragging them by their hair, lifting them up over their shoulders and carrying them off into a distant smoldering pit.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He heard her voice again. And he whirled around to face her, standing at the other end of the hall but still approaching. Slowly swinging one foot in front of another. "I hope you think so, cause it's exactly what I'm going to do to you." She raised her arms up, slowly trailing her fingertips along the sides of her body. "Mmm...Gods, it's fucking music to my ears..." Her body swayed with each step as if she was dancing to the screams, the haunting echo of each click caused Taylor to flinch. "Are you gonna sing for me too darling?" She chuckled, "Oh of course you are..."

Taylor stepped back in unison with her steps forward until his back touched the wall beside the glass window. Fear pumping through his body as she closed in on him, eventually causing him to slowly shrink into the corner. Sinking down to the floor, lip quivering and eyes locked on the intimidating form of his stalker. She looked even taller from this lower perspective. "Leave me alone!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, doing his best to muster up any courage he had within him.

All that his demand earned him though was just another half-smile from the towering woman. Now only a few feet away from him and showing no signs of slowing down. She brought a single finger up to her lips and softly shushed the cowering boy, "Sshhhh baby...no more talking...now you're coming with me..." She bent over, her hand that was at her lips now reaching out to try and grab Taylor.

"NO!" He screamed and on survival instinct, he kicked his feet up under him, dodging underneath her large feminine hand to get in towards her stomach. Then threw all the strength he had into one solid punch into her abdomen, hoping to knock her back to give him enough room to run by and make a break for the exit. However the moment his fist made contact with her solid center, it felt as if his knuckles had punched a rock. "AHH! Owww!" His hand withdrew and he recoiled backward clutching his now throbbing fist to his chest. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

The expression on Alex's face had suddenly changed from sadistic and excited, to just flat out amused and on the verge of laughter. "Oh shit!" She laughed out, her body didn't move a muscle from the force of the tiny ninety-pound boy's assault. "Wow, I didn't know there was a pair of balls beneath those girly legs of yours!" She poked fun of him, resting one hand on her hip as he massaged his knuckles. Her face now taking a darker turn, from humorous, to darker and angrier. "Regardless...you shouldn't have done that boy..." Her voice rattled toward the end of the sentence. A strange demonic echo shaking up the sound.

Taylor didn't seem to catch it though as he continued rubbing his hand, "Owwww, I think I broke my hand..." He whined earning an eye roll from her.

"Oh please, you didn't break it. If you did..." Suddenly his hand wrist was snatched up into her grasp. She moved so fast he almost got whiplash from how quickly she grabbed him, "It would've felt more like this..." Both her hands then enclosed over his tiny one and began to squeeze.

"Ow, OW! Stop! Oww!" Taylor yelled and struggled against her as she bit her lip.

She twisted his hand around, enjoying the girly squeaks and squeals of pain he made as he cried out. "Mmmmm..." She moaned, closing her eyes and rotating her neck. Pure bliss flowing through her as she squeezed his hand. His torment was her pleasure. "Mmmm see baby?" She squeezed harder, tears starting to swell up in his eyes. "It's not broken, it would hurt sooooooo..." She twisted his wrist, "Muuuuuch..." She squeezed harder and harder, and harder... "MORE!"

Taylor felt the tiniest crack in his wrist and he screamed.

His body was dropped down to his knees, finally released from her and he again held his hand close to his body. Mouth agape and eyes watering, the tight twisting pain in his arm thankfully subsided the moment she let go but a dull aching throb still persisted in his arm. However, he could still flex his fingers, it didn't seem that she actually broke his hand. More like she just sprained it, teasing him with the promise of more pain but not actually delivering it to harm him badly.

"Aaaahh..." He groaned, looking back up at Alex. Hands on her hips and a satisfied smirk on her lips. "You crazy bitch!" Taylor shouted defiantly.

Again she laughed, "Ohh you poor boy." She raised her leg and suddenly kicked Taylor down to the ground, pressing down on his chest and stepping on him, holding him in place. "You've got guts, I like that in my little boys..." In a swift shift of movement, the taller woman bent down and dove her hand into the long black locks on Taylor's scalp and grabbed a tight fistful. Then pulled him up closer to her, awkwardly manipulating his body due to her both pulling him up and stepping down on him. However she managed just fine and got him up close to her face, staring deep into his blue orbs. "Please, keep up that sweet struggling, I like it when guys run away and try to fight. It just means I get to be rougher with you later."

The horror filled look in his eyes fueled her growing arousal, and she didn't spare him another word as she stood back up all the way and removed her heeled shoe from his chest, but did not release her hold on his hair. Then she turned and proceeded to walk back down the hall the way they came, dragging him the entire time.

"Owww! Aaah! Stop! Let me go! AAAH!" Taylor kicked and screamed, batted at her hand with his own that wasn't still sore. The pain from her unkind tugging was enough to cause tears to spill out in addition to his verbal cries. Not that she seemed to care in the slightest.

Now his own shrieks and pleas joined with the endless song of merciless torment, playing all around him while he was dragged. This had to be a nightmare, never in his life did he think he would end up in a situation like this. The world was moving in slow motion, her intimidation figure pulling him along like he was a bag of trash. Her tiny giggles and cooing sounds made the whole experience even more haunting. There was no humanity in her, she didn't care that he was afraid, terrified. "What does she want with me!?"

As long as she got what she wanted, she didn't care.

She took him all the way through the hall, even striking up a sadistic whistle about halfway through. She may as well have been taking a stroll through the park. Followed by the odd living space rooms that he bolted straight through, eventually making it all the way back to the kitchen area. Not once did she give him any reprieve from her grip on his hair pulled taught in her fingers.

Only when he felt the cool kitchen tiles beneath him did the hold she had loosen the slightest. But it was short lived as he was then hoisted up high in the air by, you guessed it, his hair. "AAAH! OWWW! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" Taylor shrieked, his legs now kicking out wildly, swinging in all directions. Sometimes hitting her, sometimes not. His inferior sized hands trying to claw through her fist to free himself.

Alex just smiled at him through this, taking in the funny scene of his 'mid-air' struggling. But then obliged by his request and held him aloft over the large empty sink, "Okay baby!" And let go.

The ninety-pound boy plopped into the metal container with an 'ouff!' He was thankful to finally feel the stinging of her hair pulling relent. But she didn't plan on letting him off easily just yet, her hand slammed down onto him again, but this time it grabbed his petite throat and squeezed. "Aghgggck!" Taylor gagged and grasped at her wrist again.

She bit her lip, feeling him desperately wrestling with her as she took his breath away from him. While she enjoyed this, it was time for her to get rid of those annoying clothes he wore. He was never going to need them ever again, unless she deemed it necessary. So time to say bye-bye.

With speed and strength unknown to him, she dug her claws into the side of Taylor's shirt. Thankfully he was too distracted with her hold on his neck to notice the sharp dagger like protrusions coming from her fingertips. She tugged and with audible ripping sounds, the cloth tore away. His simple shirt briskly being removed from his torso with just a move of her arm.

His pants followed immediately after while he continued to fight her, she cut through them easily. Shredding and tearing every stitch of fabric like it was warm butter. When his bare butt touched the cool metallic sink, he began to panic even more. Eyes wide open, horrible throaty cries and garbled shouts coming from him while he was stripped down to his vulnerable birthday suit. Occasionally her nails raked along his flesh lightly scratching, not enough to draw blood, but enough for him to feel a slight sting. Alex even made quick work of his shoes and socks, ripping them apart and leaving them completely unrecoverable.

All the while keeping eye contact with him, watching his sweet expressions of fear.

"Theeere we go, now you're almost ready." She took a moment to molest his small, skinny, pale body with her eyes. His tiny pink nipples were hard, and judging by the fact that it wasn't cold in here, she knew they were hardened by pure adrenaline. "Adorable" But even those paled in comparison to his cute little cock, semi-hard in a state of fear and energy pulsing through him. His testes were maybe the size of berries, and his length couldn't have been more than maybe three inches hard. A poor little excuse for manhood that could never EVER satisfy a woman. Hell, with that long black hair coming down his shoulders and this thin effeminate body, he might as well have been a woman! "He's fucking perfect for us."

After he was naked, Alex lifted him again by his throat, pulling him out of the sink and into the air like before. His eyes were beginning to loll back from lack of air. She reached down into one of the cupboards below the countertops and opened it up to extract a long sturdy chain that was coiled up beside dozens of others. It rattled loudly on the floor, chiming along with the chains she constantly dragged behind her.

Since his hands were so occupied trying to free himself, they were easy to grab. And since he was on the verge of passing out, there was little to no resistance anymore as she took the chains and slowly began wrapping his hands. The last thing he felt before he lost consciousness, was the cold metal tightening around both his wrists. Painfully the links squeezed his boney wrists making it feel like the circulation might be cut off if it went any tighter.

'CLANG'

Taylor was rudely awakened to a probing tongue shoved between his lips, quickly he had to shake his mind from the fog of unconsciousness to figure out what was happening. Both his arms were now raised up high above his head, suspended by the chain wrapped around them, his face was cradled in the hands of his large tormentor Alex. She kissed him now hard, raping his mouth with her tongue and beating his relentlessly.

"Mmmm...I taste you...your innocence. Sweet little thing..." She whispered to him in between his groggy attempts to wrench his face away. "You're going to be so filling..."

It was then he realized that he was actually still off the floor. His bare feet dangled several feet off the ground as he was suspended, hanging from one of dozens of meat hooks above. Taylors eyes darted around the room, trying to get a beat on where he was now. They weren't in the same kitchen area anymore. Or at least...it didn't look the same. Alex leaned over and started biting and licking along his soft neck, causing him both to wince slightly, but get a better look around them.

There was a medical table rolled up behind her with a clear bottle of alcohol, a few more small chains and pieces of twine or rubber. Some odd looking tools that he didn't recognize and a large spiked scepter, leaning up against the side of it. This sight quickly caused Taylor to begin waking up again. Even more so as she grabbed his chin again and forced another kiss upon him.

He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to lock his teeth, but with an inhumanly strong tongue she pushed through and broke in again. "Mmmgh!" Taylor groaned.

Alex wanted for a moment to push the full length of her foot long tongue down his throat and into his neck, but resisted the temptation for now. There would be plenty of time to toy with him in all manners of ways later on. She just had to get him prepped for now, if she started early, she'd never make it downstairs.

She released him from their French kiss and circled around the suspended boy like a shark, running her fingers through his silky smooth black locks. "Gods you are gonna be such a perfect little girl here."

Taylor tried to turn his head to face her, "What?!" But before he could her fist gripped his hair tightly pulling it back, "Aah!"

He was shushed while Alex reached by him to pick up a few of the ties on the table. "Shhh just relax and let me do my thing." His hair was parted in the back and he felt her lifting up large portions of it, followed by her pulling it together and tying it around into two hanging braids. She gave him a pair of ponytails. "I like my little bitches to look girly."

Again Taylor attempted to twist his head free but was only met with painful tugs to his ample amount of hair and reluctantly had to wait for her to finish styling it like a girls. Before he could get another word in though, Alex dropped down from working on his head, to below his lower back where his exposed ass was. And without even so much as a warning, she dove in now raping his ass hole with her ever-probing tongue. "AAH! Stop! Why are you doing that!?"

The woman only responded with a snicker as she licked his virgin ass hole. Sticking about four inches of her appendage into the tight hole was the most incredibly teasing sensation she'd experienced for a while. There was nothing sweeter than a pure virgin boy's tight booty, and she lovingly rand her tongue all around inside his clenching walls. She twisted and curled it forcing him to squirm and kick trying to get away. But nothing she couldn't handle, she took hold of his thighs as he fought her and held him in place as she kissed and nibbled his delightful star.

Taylor was mortified, he had never experienced anything touching that place back there like this. Her tongue was wet, very warm and felt almost slimy as it slid up his rear causing his toes to curl. It was strange, and uncomfortable. But then again, this whole night had been those two things so by this point, this wasn't that out of the ordinary for his evening so far.

He cried out and yelled at her to let him go, calling her something like 'a crazed fetish bitch' or 'a kidnapping rapist?' Maybe? She wasn't really listening, far too enamored with licking up and down his ass crack and penetrating it like it was a pussy, and her tongue the cock.

Good practice for him, considering what was going to happen soon.

After a minute or two of rimming, she figured that should be enough prep for his first night here and she withdrew her tongue with a quick 'schlick!' This elicited a weak mewl of disgust from him as she did it.

She then stood up after giving his bottom a nice pat, then walked back around him over to the table. Her fingers idly traced around the numerous items scattered about it, she seemed to be deep in thought, taking her time in selecting whatever instrument of perversion she was going to use on him. Taylor meanwhile just hung from the chain, still feeling uncomfortable about the odd tingling feeling she left in his butt from her licks, and even more worried about whatever she planned to do next.

123456...8