Into the Curiosity Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a little soft sound as he pressed the plug to her, to the sensitive flesh that trembled at its touch. She pressed tighter to him, feeling his cock shifting, growing between them again. She too was aroused, her pussy brushing against his shaft as she jerked forward from the press of the plug. She would not let herself flee though, slowly relaxing again, pressing back towards his hand. She could feel the ring of her asshole stretching as he pushed it in, starting to burn. She winced, her fingers digging into him.

He groaned at the feeling of her heat against his shaft again, and he was very tempted to start fucking all over again. The rest of the evening, though, was about the tease. He lifted his hips slightly off the car seat to ensure she felt his stiffness fully against her pussy lips as he kept pushing the plug into her ass. Finally, it could go no further.

He took his hand and hers off the plug and together they grabbed the hem of her skirt and slid it down over her muscular buttocks again. "You're to wear that during the entire concert and after the concert until you get home. I'll be in the audience with my hand in my pocket stroking my cock while I watch you. Tonight when you get home, at 10 you're to turn on your webcam and prove to me that it's still inside you." With that he grabbed the back of her hair and kissed her so savagely that their teeth clicked.

"Now go," he said, looking into her dark eyes.

Allison's eyes were watering as the plug first stretched her tiny asshole and then sank into her, filling her rear with a strange unrelenting sensation. She felt him smoothing her skirt down over her rear, heard his words. But they were like the murmuring of the birds really, her world focused on the sensation in her rear. It did not lessen, did not go away, but stayed there, something pressing against her. She heard him, knew he would be staring at her while she sat with her classmates, the chair pressing this plug hard and deep into her. She wiped absently at the tears on her face, knowing the arousal that she only felt with him - deeper than anything that touching could produce.

Christopher took his seat in the 14th row. As soon as the lights were dimmed in the crowded auditorium he slid one hand into his suit pants and felt his semi-erect cock grow at the sight of Alison walking with the rest of the chorus onto the risers. She was by far the most attractive young woman in her class. He watched her every step, knowing the jolts of pleasure and slight discomfort shooting up through her stomach to her buttocks and thighs and belly. He stared at her until she made eye contact. It was brief, but long enough for him to see the wildness in her eyes. He knew he was the only one who would notice it because he was certain he was the only person in her life who had seen that look. He smiled to himself. My beautiful pet.

Allison was grateful to stand still after the endless walk from backstage to her spot in the chorus. Every shift of her legs moved the plug inside of her, making her eyes want to roll to the back of her head. She clenched her hands as she sang, her nails digging into her palms. He'd pushed her this far, perhaps, in the privacy of his shop. Pushed her to the point where she felt civilization was falling away from her and she was nothing but stark naked need. But now he was doing it here, in front of her parents, next to her classmates, each in their little innocent bubble. Squeezing her thighs tightly together, keeping what composure she could, Allison wasn't' sure whether she was trying to keep herself from cumming here on stage, or trying to.

Allison felt depravity bubbling in her, her friends on every side unaware, only one pair of eyes in the room seeing her. She knew that when she finally reached his shop tomorrow her desire would be like nothing he had yet seen.

12