Into the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers

"That's it," Toni said. "That feels so good." In truth it didn't feel very nice. Gail was hardly doing anything. Just there with her lips pinched tightly together for fear of having to taste this black girl's pussy. Who knew where she had been? Who she had been with? It was obvious from her language she was a different sort of person than Gail. Coarser. Trashier. On the bright side, the blows from the flyswatter had ceased. So she just stayed put. Lips pinched and trying not to breathe.

Toni took a hold of Gail's blonde hair, pulled out the elastic holding her ponytail, and ran her fingers in it. It was nice hair. The color of spun gold. She moved her hips up and down. Stimulating her sex on Gail's mouth. Her face. A face that was growing increasingly wet from her secretions. It was humiliating for Gail and Toni was growing increasingly frustrated with the poor attentions she was receiving. She wanted more stimulation than the white girl was providing.

"She ain't a very good pussy licker. Kind of boring." Toni said. "Use that swatter on her skinny white ass until she can do better."

"Hah. That's what David said too," Jennifer said, this time taking the swatter and searching for a more delicate target. Swat! A groan and a bright red mark appeared under her left buttock and where her thighs met. "He said the whorebag sucked. Or more like she sucked at sucking. That's the only reason he fucked her. That's why she got prego." Swat. Swat. The swatter bent in between the cheeks of her bottom.

In an effort to evade the swatter, Gail spread her thighs a bit more and squatted lower, inadvertently sitting her sex on top of Toni's bare foot. This bit of knowledge wasn't lost on Toni. She began moving her foot around, teasing the little white girl. She wasn't going to kneel or lick...but she didn't mind a white girl on her foot. It was actually kind of funny. She was being licked, while all she gave back in return was a little foot action.

"Is that right?" Toni asked. "Maybe she's a cold fish. Are you a cold fish white girl? You don't know how to suck a dick? Is that why your boyfriend left you?"

It was too much for Gail. The betrayal by David stung. She had loved him. Or at least had very strong feelings for him. And he had told everything. So many personal details. "It's not like that. It was my first time."

"My first time my boyfriend came in my mouth," Toni said. "How was your first time Jennifer?"

"David didn't have any complaints after our first time," Jennifer laughed, still taking her anger out on Gail's red buttocks.

"Maybe," Toni said. "Maybe the problem is you white girl. Maybe you just don't like dick."

She liked it well enough. She had made David come in other ways and he had done the same for her. Well...he had once. The first time. But not again. She tried to think of something to say, but it was so hard to think. Jennifer was still swatting her tender bottom, but the licks didn't seem so bad anymore. They kind of tingled after the first initial sting. Then she realized the cause. It was Toni's foot. Lodged there between the lips of her sex. Running up and back. Up and back.

"This isn't cutting it," Jennifer said, taking a break from swatting Gail's hapless bottom. Besides her arm was getting tired. "I can't show David a movie like this. I want him to see her loving it. Dyking it. I want him to know she's a pussy girl now and she ain't going back to dick. That I turned her. I want you both on the bed. Mouth to pussy."

"Wait," Toni said, holding her finger to her lips. "Shhhh....listen...."

Jennifer stopped talking and listened. Gail was quiet too. What was that sound? She felt so tingly it made it hard to concentrate. Then she realized it was the sound of a light moaning. Softly. Kind of a 'mmm.mmmm.mmmm...' And what was that other sound? It was a wet sticky sound. Kind of a shish...slish..slishh... Where was it coming from? With a start...Gail realized it was coming from her. It was the sound of her riding Toni's foot. The slish - slish of wetness. And the moans were coming from her. Oh God!

"Looks like someone is having a good time. Dyking it out with my foot" Toni said. "Was that the problem with you and David? You don't like dick? Is it chicks that get you off?"

Gail shook her head no. No. Never.

But her body betrayed her. She couldn't stop her hips Up and back. Up and back. She had that tingly feeling again. The one she had the first night with David. The night she came. Oh God! No! Not again! Not like this!

"Look at her," Toni pointed and laughed. "She reminds me of a cocker spaniel we used to have."

Gail wanted to stop. But the tingly feeling only grew. It was harder and harder to think. The foot gently rocking back and forth. Oh, right there against her clit. She couldn't help but rock against it. Despite the humiliation and her desire to stop.

"You getting this on video?" Toni asked. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Oh Yes." Jennifer's voice squeaked with excitement.

Jennifer hurridly got the camera out. Putting it in Gail's face. Recording her humiliation.

Gail turned her face away. Hid it behind her arm. God no! "Please stop...." she begged.

And then the foot stopped and moved. God, right when she was so close.

"You want me to stop?" Toni asked. "Is that right?" Her foot stayed, but only teasing now. Rubbing her rough callussed toes on delicate flesh.

"Please...." Gail begged. "Please don't." She needed it. The tingly good feeling was retreating.

"Then show me what it is you got to offer white girl," Toni said.

Gail looked up questioningly. The foot had resumed it's path. Up and back. Up and back. The tingly feeling returned.

"Start with those titties," Toni said. "Lift them up so I can see them."

Gail wanted to refuse, but somehow she couldn't. She needed to continue. Standing a bit straighter, and reached under her breasts and lifted. Pert ivory globes capped with delicate pink nipples standing to attention.

"Not so much to offer," Toni said. "Kind of disappointing."

In truth, they were not disappointing at all. They were beautiful orbs. Firm and full. Only small in comparison to Toni whose breasts were truly sizeable.

"Show me what else you have," Toni said lowering her foot. "How about that pussy?"

Blushing furiously, Gail raised a bit higher to let Toni see her sex.

"Open it." Toni said. "So I can see it."

"Please," Gail begged Toni, helplessly looking over at the camera. "Not now. Not like this."

"Now," Toni said. "Or never."

The tingly feeling was retreating again. God, how she needed it. Craved it. The blush on Gail's cheeks grew even brighter. Her hands went between her thighs and she spread her outer lips. Showing pink wet lips in between topped by an erect but smallish clit.

Nothing but a tiny slit," Toni said. "And I've already seen that flat ass. She's pathetic. I can see why her boyfriend ran off." Then to Gail: "Is that all you got? Are you sure you don't have anything else? Some redeeming feature?"

Gail was a pretty girl and she liked being pretty. Liked being envied. Needed that feeling. it was the reason she had stolen Jennifer's boyfriend. The reason she spent an hour each day getting ready for school. And now she was feeling not quite so pretty. Feeling like she needed to prove something to Toni.

"I know one last thing you can show me," Toni said, using her foot to urge the girl on. Laughing at how easy she was to control. "Let me see that mouth. That pretty tongue."

It wasn't what she had imagined as being pretty. It was actually condescending. But there was no hope for it. Gail pursed her lips. Stuck out a slim pink tongue.

"Oh. That's nice. That's real nice." Toni said. "Let me see how long it is."

It was incredibly embarrassing. Sticking out her tongue. Showing it to these girls and the video camera. What was she doing? Why?

"So long," Toni sighed, her foot made contact with that wet pink slit again. Began moving up and back. Up and back. "Touch it to your nose."

Gail reached the tip up. She knew she could do it. The tip touched her nose, tickling her.

"What will you use that tongue for?" Toni asked. "Hmmmmmm? Tell me."

Gail didn't want to say it. Not like this. Not with the camera there. But now the tingly feeling had returned. She wanted to keep it going. Wanted to feel that foot going up and back. Up and back. Making her feel so hot and sexy.

"Licking." she moaned.

"Licking who?" Toni teased.

"You." it came out as a sigh. A sigh of defeat.

"And what will that make you?" Toni asked. "What do they call a girl that licks other girl's pussies?"

"A-a-ahhhh," Gail moaned, her hips rocking faster and faster. Somehow it was as if the embarrassment was turning her on. God, what was the matter with her? "Gay."

"Not gay. A lesbo," Toni laughed, spreading her thighs wider. "That's right. A white lesbo licker."

Jennifer recorded every humiliating moment. This was better than she had imagined. She didn't like girls, but the breaking down of Gail was proving quite stimulating indeed.

"Now tell David what you are," Jennifer said, pointing the video recorder at Gail's flushed face.

"A-a" Gail tried to fight it, but the fight was long gone. She had been defeated. Betrayed by her body and the hot tingly feeling in her loins. She would ride this train into whatever station it ended at. "A lesbo."

"Now show that boyfriend that don't want you no more." Toni said. " Show him what lesbos do."

And Gail bent back between those dark outstretched thighs. Not with pursed lips this time. No this time she licked. This time she sucked.

"Oh that's better," Toni purred. "That's much better."

She ran dark fingers through hair the color of finely spun gold. She moaned. "God you are good at this," she said. This time she was telling the truth. "A natural born pussy licker."

Gail moaned. Licking. Sucking. Humping. She was no longer thought of the taste or the smell. Or whether Toni had any diseases or not. This time she didn't think much at all.

"David - or whatever your name is," Toni said between moans. "She might not be able to suck a dick. But she sure can lick a pussy."

Jennifer recorded every moment. Every humiliation. She zoomed in on Gail's back. The sweat cascading down told the story of her enjoyment. Her humping hips. The wet slickness running down Toni's foot. Dark fingers running through blonde hair. Wide blue eyes looking up from between dark thighs. This wasn't a girl who had been blackmailed. This was a girl who was enjoying what she was doing. A girl who had been turned. It was perfect!

Toni was enjoying the treatment as well. Really enjoying it. She never had anyone do it like this before. Someone had went down on her once and only once. And that had proven a disaster. But this? Oh God. Toni's moans sounded like a car being downshifted to a lower gear. Sort of a hmmmmm...growing to a high pitched mmmmmmmm. Her muscular thighs shook. Trembled. She felt liquid pleasure rising up from the balls of her feet. Oh God no! Not again!

"Can you...." she gasped. "Can you turn the camera off?"

"Why?" Jennifer asked, centering the camera on the dark skinned girl and zooming in on her sweat covered face. "It's just getting good."

"Please," Toni didn't look so strong now. Almost begging. "I'm getting ready to....I don't want anyone one to see...." her breath coming harder and huskier.

It was too late. Gail's tongue flicked up and down her clit. Working her. Then every muscle in Toni's dark muscular body tightened. The word "Messy" was uttered from tightly clenched teeth. Another disaster awaited. It was too late.

Gail gave a sudden gasp of surprise as she discovered what the only other person to go down on Toni had discovered. Discovered it in the very same way as a hot geyser of liquid shot into her mouth and unexpectedly into her throat. She pulled quickly away...coughing...gagging. She looked back to see what had happened, and was surprised again as she was caught in the eyes by a geyser of girl come.

Gail wanted to move away even further, but Toni had not yet let go of her hair. She pulled her back in. Pushing back against her pussy. Rubbing it on her lips. Fucking her pretty fair-skinned face.

"Oh Fuck. Don't stop," Toni ordered. "Don't stop."

Gail couldn't stop. No matter how much she wanted to. She was trapped by her hair and Toni's muscular thighs. Toni's sex gushed again. And then again., Although each gush was only half the volume of each preceding gush. But poor Gail....there were two things she hated most about oral sex. First, it was a rather submissive act to be on your knees giving pleasure to another person. But most of all, it was messy...wet-smelly, almost disgusting. And for a girl who cleaned her hands with Purell at least 10 times a day, being gushed on...squirted on...was the worst sort of torture. The worst was after, to have Jennifer and her damned video camera...zooming in on her kneeling on the floor, her face and hair wet....girl come running down her body and onto the floor. Jesus. And there she was. She should be crying...instead her hips were moving. Humping. Riding Toni's foot for all she was worth.

"Thar she blows," Jennifer laughed. "She got you all messy, didn't she whorebag?"

Gail wasn't listening. She just nodded her head and pinched her nipples sending pleasure down her spine.

"Do you come like that every time?" Jennifer asked Toni.

"Yes.." she admitted. Her former boyfriend that had went down on her had told all his friends that Toni pissed herself while they were having sex. But that wasn't it at all. She gushed when she came. And there was a lot of it.

"You hear that Gail," Jennifer laughed. "She comes like that every time. Just think of it. Everytime you lick her. Every time you suck her. Blammo! A fricken geyser!"

"Every time?" Gail asked. She somehow picked it up through the sexual haze she muddled through. Wasn't this the only time?

"Every time," Jennifer laughed. "You two are girlfriends now. For the rest of the school year. "

"Wait a minute," Toni said. "You said you didn't have any beef with me."

"I don't."

"Then I can see whoever I want." Toni said. "This is over after this."

"Not quite," Jennifer said. "You can see whoever you want. But Gail here is going to be seeing you. A lot of you." To Gail: "Wherever and whenever I see Toni, I better see you right there with her. Keeping an eye on your girlfriend."

Toni thought for a minute. Then her eyes began to shine. "Wait a minute. She'll lick me?" Toni asked. God, to be able to come like this again. Without having to worry that someone wouldn't do it. Would make fun of her. "Whenever I want?"

"She better," Jennifer said. "Or I'll tell everyone about her abortion. I'll even send this tape to her family and show it around school."

"Want you like that Gail?" Jennifer teased. "Being Toni's little lesbo girl? Licking her black pussy. Getting blasted by girl come over and over again?"

No. No. No. No. Gail shook her head. She didn't want that. God no. Yet her body betrayed her. The tingly feeling spread to her limbs. Her body tensed. Her body was engulfed. Sparks flew. She came fast and furious. Bucking and humping Toni foot until she collapsed on the floor.

It wasn't a long respite.

"Clean that mess off the floor before you leave," Jennifer ordered. "Now."

Gail was forced to use her own clothes to wipe up the girl come from the hardwood floor. And then dress in the stinking soiled garments. Would this day ever end?

"I need a ride home." Toni said.

"I'm sure Gail will be glad to give her girlfriend a ride," Jennifer said. "That's what girlfriends do."

Gail didn't try to fight it anymore. Just meekly nodded and gave Toni a ride home to the poor part of town.

"Pick me up tomorrow at 7:20," Toni said easily falling into her new role. She was going to enjoy having a rich white girlfriend that amounted to little more than a slave.

Later that year Jennifer watched events unfold. It was better than she had ever dreamed. She ended up breaking up with David...but that was all well and good. He had proved to be an asshole anyway. She could do better. Mark Walters was her new boyfriend. He was a quarter back and not a lowly tackle like David. And Gail?

Jennifer didn't see her much since that day. The poor girl didn't hang out with the popular crowd anymore. She hung out with Toni. She could almost always be found a step or two behind the well built black girl. She had also lost a bit of weight. And her eyes, they were no longer so wide and innocent. But they were still blue and still pretty.

The innocence was gone. Those eyes had been forced down too many times. Forced down between a pair of dark muscular thighs. In so many places. In her parents bedroom. In the school bathroom. At the mall. In her SUV.

Toni, strong before, but with Gail's growing submission had become stronger. More dominant. Forcing the white girl to walk a step or two behind her. To speak when spoken to. To not just lick that black pussy, but to worship it.

It started the first day after Gail was forced to become her girlfriend. She was taking Toni home, and the young black girl slid her seat back, pulled her short skirt up, and slid down her panties.

"Come over here and suck me off," Toni said.

"What?" Gail said, hoping she had not heard what she thought she had.

"Get over here and suck me off," Toni said. "Or should I call Jennifer?"

Gail tried to reason with her. "Look Toni," she said. "I only did that because she made me. I don't like girls. Can't we just be friends? I'll give you a ride or whatever you want, but not that."

"Get your white ass over here," Toni said, taking Gail by the ear and pulling the reluctant girl to the floorboard at her feet. "Now."

Jennifer went down, but refused to lick.

"Do you want me to call Jennifer?" Takeka asked.

"No..." Jennifer said.

Temeka wedged her foot against Gail's crotch. "You know what to do. Now suck me."

Gail leaned down between those dark thighs. She could smell Toni. A strong musk. She was already wet.

"Please..." she tried one final time. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick - tentatively at first, but later getting into it, rubbing her crotch against the dark girl's foot while pleasuring her.

Toni was getting into it again. Moaning. Gasping. Running her fingers through Gail's fine hair. "Oh that's it," she crooned. "Lick it. Lick that pussy. My skinny white lesbo girl. Oh fuck. Fuck yeah."

And the gasps grew faster. The moans louder. Even cramped in the floorboard of her SUV, Gail knew what was about to happen. Toni was getting ready to come again. But this time, Gail was ready. This time she when she felt Toni tense up, she pulled back and turned her head just in the nick of time. She felt wet splash hit her cheek and then against her blouse on her chest. Damnit. She had been soiled again.

"What the fuck?" Toni said taking out her cell phone. "Let me call Jennifer."

"What for?" Gail said in a panicked voice."

"You promised to be my girlfriend bitch," Toni said. "You just pulled back and acted like I just spit in your face. You better learn to respect."

"I don't understand." Gail said, as Toni's come ran down her face and dripped onto her shoulder. Maybe she hadn't spit on her, but it was near enough.

"I just gave you a gift," Toni said. "A whole load of hot sweet honey. And then you pulled off and turned your goddamn head when I gave it to you."

"I'm so-sorry," Gail stammered.

"Sorry don't mean shit," Toni said. "You better act like you like it, or I'm calling Jennifer and having her send that tape out to everyone - including your parents."

"I don't," Gail stammered, she didn't know what to do to keep her from telling Jennifer. "What do you want?"

Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers