Into the Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to get confusing.
3.1k words
4.3
73.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it a dream? I new it wasn't. The fact that I was laying here in the darkness naked gave me a clue, and I smelled of sweat and sex. There is no mistaking that odor.

I fumbled around and found my clothes. I thought about putting them on, but decided against it. Walking across the room I pushed the door open. The light shining through the basement window was almost blinding. I stood there shielding my eyes for several minutes.

I made my way upstairs, holding tight to the railing to keep from falling. As I entered the kitchen I noticed that it had been cleaned, top to bottom. There was a note on the table. I could smell the coffee brewing. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it, then stumbled to the table and sat down.

The note was from Karen. She had gone shopping and would be back around two. I looked at the clock, it was one-thirty. "Time enough for a shower" I thought as I downed the coffee.

I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Waiting several minutes for the steam to fill the room before climbing in. Standing beneath the pulsing jets of water, I felt my head begin to clear. I thought about what had happened the night before, wondering how things would be when Karen returned.

I leaned against the shower wall and let the water spray down. I let my thoughts go and just enjoyed the sensation.

"Paul," a voice called from outside the door. "Are you alright." It was Karen.

"I'm fine." I said, and I really was. "I'll be right out."

I turned off the water and stepped from the shower. Drying off quickly I walked to the sink. The mirror was fogged, but I didn't care. I knew I needed a shave. Grabbing my razor I started to shave the stubble that had accumulated on my face. As the room started to cool rivulets of water began to run down the mirror. Suddenly I stopped, staring into the mirror as the rivulets formed an image. Julie's face appeared in the mirror, soft and kind. She was smiling at me and I knew what she was trying to say.

"Yes," I said, in a whisper. "It is alright. And I love you too."

As I stood there staring, the image seemed to melt away as the water continued to condense on the mirror.

A sense of peace came over me, and I knew it was OK.

Wrapping a towel around me I walked out of the bathroom.

"Nice to see you're up." Karen said from the living room.

"I'll get dressed and be right out." I replied.

I hurried to my bedroom and threw on some clothes. Then I returned to the living room.

Karen was sitting on the sofa. She was wearing a pair of shorts that revealed almost more leg than she had, cut clear to the crotch. Her top was even more revealing, being nothing more than a couple patches that covered her nipples tied together with some string.

Images from the night before flashed through my head as I walked over to her. She stood as I neared her, smiling.

"You like." she said, turning around.

I stared at her, unable to believe what I was seeing. Had last night caused this. I found myself nodding. I had to admit that the view was definitely nice. Her ass cheeks stuck out below the cut of the shorts, and her cunt lips were well outlined in the thin material. Her nipples were hard and poking through the material of the top.

"I like." I finally mumbled. "But Karen, can we talk?"

My mind was a jumble of thoughts, I wasn't too sure of anything. I needed to know what the hell was going on. It just didn't make any sense to me.

Karen moved in close, her lips inches from mine. I could feel her nipples pressing against my chest and the heat from her cunt radiating against my thigh.

"If you really want to talk, we can." she said, her hand brushing lightly against my cock, which was already rock hard.

"I know what you're thinking Paul. It doesn't make any sense to me either. I know we never really got along in the past, but I saw how you raised Julie. I know you loved that child and last night, well, I knew you needed someone, and I was OK with that. I mean, well, I saw you and well, things just sort of happened, and by the time I realized what was going on, I needed it too. And then, well." She looked down at her hands, then back at me.

"I could feel the passion in you, and, my god Paul, I have never felt that way before. I know this is probably wielding you out, but I, well, I was, uhm, hoping that last night wasn't the last time."

Not knowing what else to do, I held my arms open and pulled her to me. Our bodies seemed to melt together as she moved into me. I could feel her nipples drilling holes into my chest, her cunt ground against my cock sending waves of pure pleasure shooting through me.

"I know people will think this is wrong, but I can't help myself." she said, wrapping her arms around me and pulling even tighter. "I need you Paul, and even if you don't want me, that's OK. Just say so and I'll go. But I really want to stay. I owe you, Paul, and if sex is all I can give you, then I'll do so gladly. But I want more, so much more."

"I stood there holding her, not sure what she was talking about. But I knew right now I needed her. I felt the burning deep inside, a burning hunger I hadn't felt in a while. I reached up and untied the strings that held her top in place. My hands caressed her back, pulling her tighter to me, trying to pull her inside me.

She tilted her head back and looked up at me. Our eyes met, and I moved to her. Our mouths came together in a kiss that was nothing short of pure passion. Our tongues intertwined in a dance of forbidden passion as I felt her reach between us and undo my pants. As they fell to the floor, my cock sprang free, spring up into her hand. Her skin was smooth and soft as she began to gently massage my cock, pulling on it.

Slowly she slid down my chest, opening my shirt as she went. Her teeth racked across my bared flesh, causing jolts of pleasure to shoot through me. I looked down as her hungry mouth slowly engulfed me swollen cock.

I felt my legs weaken as she took my entire length into her mouth. Her hand gentle massaged my balls as she began sucking in earnest. Up and down her head moved gradually picking up the pace. Her top had fallen away and I could see her breast shaking gently in time to her head movements. I grabbed both breasts, kneading the flesh as she continued sucking me.

Her free hand slid between my legs and up, gentle pressing against my asshole as she pulled me further into her throat with each stroke. I felt my asshole pulse then she slid a finger inside. It was like a bolt of lightning. My whole body went tense as my cum erupted into her hungry mouth. Spasm after spasm and still she continued sucking. My legs were shaking and my head was spinning, and still she sucked.

I felt my knees buckle and I slid to the floor, her mouth drawing the last of my seed from me. I collapsed to the floor as she finally released my cock from her mouth. She slid up across my body, pressing herself against me. Her hips met mine and she began to grind herself against me. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of my cock and she began to slowly pump it as she began sucking my neck.

My cock responded to her hand almost instantly, as it began to harden again. She guided me into her cunt and began to slowly ride me. My cock continued to grow as her cunt muscles gripped it like a vise, a wet slippery vise.

She arched downward and pushed herself against me. She held her pelvis against mine and began to grind away with increasing passion. Neither of us spoke, as if we were afraid that words would somehow break the magic of what was happening.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, pushing the last bit of my cock into her. She pushed herself upright, straddling me. Her face was contorted with lust as she began humping wildly. Her mouth was open mouthing words but no sound came out. I began thrusting upward, trying to match her rhythm Sweat was pouring of her as she drove against me relentlessly.

I felt the head of my cock slam against her cervix. Her eyes got wide and her head flew back. She pushed down hard, lodging my cockhead against her cervix as she began to grind relentlessly. Looking down I could just see her clit as it was being tirelessly ground against my pelvis. Her entire cunt began to twitch and she started moving up and down, slamming hard against me.

Her hands were on my shoulders holding me down as she drove against me with frenzied desire. Her breath was coming in short gasps and her whole body was shaking. I felt my own orgasm building and tried to slow her. She would have none of it, as she quickly increased her pace.

The first spurt of my juices sent her over the edge, and she screamed out. Her head thrown back, her whole body writhing and twisting. There was no controlling her as I felt her flood gates open and her juices sprayed out against me. A few more sporadic thrusts and she collapsed on top of me.

"My God, Paul. Oh my god." she cried. as she held herself against me.

It was several minutes before she moved. Then slowly she rolled off me and curled up against my side. "It's been so long." she said, her lips against my chest. "I didn't remember what it was like. You've awakened something in me Paul. A need that I had all but forgotten." She reached up and put a finger to my lips.

Don't say anything, just listen." she said. "I Love You."

I didn't respond, I didn't know how to. I hadn't felt like this in a long time. My mind was once again a jumbled mess, filled with emotions I couldn't control. I was about to respond, when the phone rang.

Both of us jumped, like two school kids caught in the act. I reached for the phone as Karen began to hurriedly dress. The voice on the other end sounded familiar, too familiar.

"Donna, is that you?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. Paul, I, well, I just got the message. I'm on my way over. Paul, our baby...." she was crying, and I didn't know what to say. I know what I wanted to say, but it wasn't in me.

"Alright." I replied, knowing full well it wasn't.

As I hung up the phone Karen was putting on her shoes. I looked at her questioningly. She looked back at me a timid sort of smile forcing its way to her lips. I could see tears in her eyes.

"You don't have to leave." I said.

She looked at the floor. "I think it's best if I'm not here when Donna gets here." she said. She looked back up at me and tried to smile again. "I'll be at home if you need me."

I wished I had told Donna to go to hell. I knew what she was coming over for. It didn't matter. I would tell her to go to hell when she got here.

I told Karen as much and she looked at me and smiled again. It was a forced smile. I walked her to the door, my hand around her waist, At the door, she turned and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry, Paul." she whispered. "Call me, please."

Then she turned and walked out the door.

I stood at the door for several minutes, not knowing what to do. In my heart, I wanted to call Karen right then, but my mind said give it time.

I had just taken a shower and gotten dressed when I saw a car pull into the drive. The doorbell rang. Donna opened the door and walked in. She hadn't changed much, maybe a little thinner, and her hair was shorter, cut above her shoulders. She was wearing a leather skirt and vest with a raggedy t-shirt underneath. The way her tits jiggled I knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

Her makeup was smeared and her eyes were red. She looked at me and began crying. I felt my resolve melt almost instantaneously. I let her fall against me as she broke down. I felt her tears soaking through my shirt as she sobbed uncontrollably. I stroked her hair gently, letting her find her way through it.

She looked up at me, her mascara running down her cheeks. "I must look a mess." she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. I just sat there and let her talk. I knew that despite herself, this tragedy had struck her to the core of her being. She reached up and touched my cheek. I pulled back. I knew where she was trying to take this. It was her way of dealing with things.

"Paul," she said reaching up for me again." I need you, Paul." Her hand touched my cheek, and she leaned into me. Her other hand began to undo my pants. "I really need you, Paul." she whispered, as she slid down into my lap, her hand reaching into my pants and pulling my cock free.

I wanted to pull away, to throw her out, but I sat there, frozen. Her lips wrapped around my cock, and slowly it began to respond. I reached out and cupped her breast. I could feel her nipple poking out against the thin material.

"Just a blow job." I thought , "Just a blow job, then I'll tell her to go." But I knew better. She climbed off the couch, her mouth still wrapped around my cock, which had grown to its full length. She released her hold on it long enough to remove her vest and shirt. Her breasts were firm and round, pointing out proudly. I could barely see the faint scares from the implant surgery. She looked up at me and smiled as she pulled one of her breasts up other mouth and licked the nipple.

Her other hand was gently stroking my cock as she swapped from tit to the other. The breast job was an improvement. Her nipples had always been large, almost an inch long, and her tits used to be a small "C" cup. Now they were at least a full "D" if not bigger. Letting her tits drop, she lowered her head to my groin again. She took my balls in her mouth one at a time, sucking gently as she continued to stroke my shaft.

She released my balls with a sucking noise, then ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, stopping just under the head. She ran her tongue around the head, then drew me into her mouth. My hands were at my side as I began thrusting into her mouth. The pressure began to build and I reached out and grasped her hair, pulling her down as I began to thrust my cock into her eager mouth. I was nearly there when she pulled back, releasing my cock.

"I need it now." she said as she stood and raised her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy, which was glistening with her juices. Without hesitation, she straddled me and slid down onto my cock. She sat there, impaled, not moving. I held her hips tight against me, waiting for the pressure to subside.

Slowly she began to slide up and down my shaft, grinding her pubic bone against me on each down stroke. I closed my eyes, finding an inner calm, forcing my orgasm away. Her pace began to quicken as my cock plunged into her depths. She pulled my head into her chest, burying me in her tits as she began to hump wildly. My mouth sought out her nipple, latching to it and drawing it in. First one tit then the other, as her passion took over.

"Yes!, Oh God Yes!" she cried as she drove down onto my cock. "Oh God, Oh, oh ohhhh" she was bucking wildly, her tits began thrashing about as she ground into me. Her legs tensed and her back arched as her orgasm swept through her.

"Oh God, Ohhhh Ohhh Ohhh God!" she cried, falling against me. She stayed like that for nearly a minute, as her breathing gradually slowed. Then she began grinding her hips, gyrating around on my cock.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, then I slowly lowered her to the floor, rolling on top of her, my cock still firmly imbedded in her cunt. Sliding my arms behind her knees, I pulled her legs up and forward, allowing my cock to slid even deeper into her drenched cunt.

Her eyes got big as I rotated above her and began to drive my cock into her. I felt the head begin to ram against her cervix as I drove hard into her.

"Oh, Oh God. Oh, Yes. Fuck me. Yes! Fuck Yes!' she screamed as I pounded hard into her.

She began thrusting upward to meet my downward strokes. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as I continued to drive into her.

She started clawing at me. trying to pull me even deeper into her. I felt my balls tighten as she screamed out another orgasm. My cock pulsed and swelled as I continued to drive into her. her hands clawed my back as I drove hard into her.

I felt her cunt tighten around my cock and knew I was done, as I erupted into her. Her eyes got even wider as my cum splashed into her womb. She squirmed and screamed and thrust hard against me, pulling me to her as my cock spewed again and again.

Slowly the spasms quieted and I looked down at her. Her eyes were filled with tears and her whole body was shaking.

"Alright." I said, lifting up off her." But just tonight."

She mouthed the words "Thank You." and shivered as my cock pulled from her sperm drenched pussy.

I wondered how bad of a mistake I had made.