Into the Depths of Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter resumed kissing her, and as their lips touched again and again, she became more confident, lowering her arms and revealing her round breasts. She smiled and purred with arousal as Carter brushed his hands against the soft mounds, being so gentle that he was almost tickling her. Her nipples were pointing like pencil erasers, matching her excitement.

Carter slowly moved his hands down her smooth body, hooking his fingers underneath the waistband of her panties. Still nervous, Eleanor kept her smooth thighs clamped tightly together as Carter removed the last article of clothing, slowly pulling the piece of lingerie down her long luscious legs.

"Oh my god, you're body is so beautiful." Carter hummed, gazing at her flawless figure.

"Really?" She asked, blushing from the attention.

"It's like a work of art. I almost don't want to touch you, because I feel like I'll ruin your untouched purity." He said, brushing back a lock of her silky jet-black hair.

"I want you to touch me. I want to know what it's like to be loved, emotionally and physically." She cooed.

"Yes, my dear sweet Eleanor." He said, bringing his hand down, brushing his fingertips against her smooth cheek, down her soft throat, and resting it on her chest. Waves of heat were radiating from her heart, making her chest feel as warm as a hot bath.

"Body, mind, and soul. I give it all to you." She cooed as she laid back down.

In reply, Carter kissed her on the lips, and they held that embrace for several seconds while he fully undressed. After almost a minute, their lips finally separated and Carter began to move down, kissing her cheeks over and over again, while she stretched her neck like a cat being rubbed under the chin.

Carter continued his descent, running his lips down her soft neck, making Eleanor hum with each tender kiss. Her skin was so soft and smooth, but it also carried a sweet taste with it. It almost tasted like the absolutely perfect cup of tea, with the flawless combination of warmth, flavor, and sweetness. Her soft flesh was so delicious that Carter almost wished his tongue were a hundred feet long, so that he could wrap it around her beautiful body like a constricting snake, savoring her sweet taste.

As his lips reached her chest, Eleanor began to shiver with excitement. He kissed her left breast, just a few inches from the erect nipple.

"Just like that darling, touch me like that." She groaned, chewing on her lower lip.

Carter eagerly obliged, switching between her breasts, wrapping his tongue around the full mounds and sucking on her nipples hungrily. Having never been touched this way, Eleanor was panting and gasping for air. She was blushing all over from arousal and was running her fingers through her hair, desperately wanting to touch herself.

Carter was enjoying himself even more than Eleanor was. It had been so long since he was able to sample the taste of a woman, and the desire was becoming stronger and stronger the more it was appeased. He wasn't just experiencing a mental and emotional euphoria, he was also more horny than he could even describe. He was completely erect, and so desperate to penetrate Eleanor's virgin pussy that his cock was trembling.

Both Carter and Eleanor were disappointed when he finally moved down from her breasts, but their excitement quickly rose even higher as he kissed her flat belly. Eleanor tried not to laugh at the ticklish feeling of Carter's lips brushing against her slender stomach over and over again.

By the time Carter reached the lips of her pussy, she was gasping for air from arousal and Carter was shaking from excitement. Eleanor's gate of paradise was almost completely devoid of pubic hair. Carter remarked this with a small chuckle.

"I was always embarrassed, even though I had never even had a boyfriend." She replied with a small smile, no longer feeling her old anxiety.

Her smile was quickly replaced by a hum of arousal as Carter gently pressed down between the two lips with his thumb. Eleanor had never been touched this way, even by her own hand. She had no idea the sensation would be this intense.

Carter slowly leaned down and ran his tongue along the swollen lips of her wet pussy, sampling the faint taste of her juices. Eleanor gave a soft whine as he licked her again, this time sending his tongue up between the two sides and brushing it against the wet interior.

Carter brought his whole body down with his head between her smooth thighs. The perfume-like smell of Eleanor's virgin cunt was driving him wild, and after those first few licks, he was hungry for more. He gently buried his face between her legs, kissing her pussy the same way he had kissed her lips, all the while sending his tongue as far up into her as possible.

Her vagina tasted so sweet, he was basically gorging himself on her soft wet insides. He actually had his face so deep in her that he had to hold his breath. Even being a virgin, Eleanor wasn't so tight that he couldn't work his tongue inside of her. In fact, with every lick, she seemed to become looser and looser, inviting his tongue farther and farther into her untouched body.

Eleanor was squirming in ecstasy with each touch of Carter's tongue. She was panting heavily, rolling her head from side to side, moaning shrilly, and squeezing the bed sheets for dear life as wave after wave of the incredible sensations surged through her body. Never in her life had she ever felt anything like this, she couldn't believe it was possible to feel this good.

"Carter, I think I'm about to cum." She gasped.

At her whisper, Carter moved his hands from her smooth thighs and clutched her fingers, while increasing his efforts. He licked her even faster and more aggressively, completely driving her wild. She squeezed his hands tightly and gave a loud and shrill moan as she had her first orgasm. A fresh wave of pussy juice soaked the soft wet lips, and Carter hungrily licked it all up, savoring the taste.

Once he was done, he moved back up to Eleanor's face and kissed her.

"That was amazing." She hummed.

"Good, I'm glad I was able to make you feel so good." He replied with a smile.

"The night isn't over yet." She purred, coyer than ever in her life.

The two of them once again began kissing, and as their lips locked and separated over and over, they each moved their hands down each other's bodies. Carter began working his fingers between her legs, further loosening her pussy, while Eleanor wrapped her hand around his erect cock, experimentally stroking it and trying to get accustomed to how large it was.

"Here, you made me feel good, now I'll do the same to you." She purred, sitting up and moving down to the foot of the bed. Carter rolled onto his back and took a deep breath while Eleanor straddled his lap.

"Anna used to always talk about doing this with the guys she dated, but I could never imagine doing it." She said nervously as she crouched down. Carter could feel her shaking with nervousness and even hear fear in her voice.

"Eleanor, you don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. If you feel nervous, then we'll just do what will make you happy. You being happy and free of pressured are all that matter to me." Carter said softly, sitting up and placing his hand on her cheek. She smiled and clutched his hand.

"All new things make me nervous, but this is something I want to do. I want to try this and I want to make you happy. The only thing that scares me is that I'm not quite sure how to do it, the act itself does not scare me at all, because I am doing it with the one I love." She murmured.

"It doesn't matter how you do it, because everything you do makes me happy." He replied, brushing back a lock of her hair.

Eleanor smiled and began stroking his erect cock, returning it to its full size. She then crouched down with the head just inches from her soft lips.

"Please, be patient with me." She murmured.

"I have all the patience in the world for you." Carter said warmly.

Eleanor smiled and opened out her mouth. She held out her tongue, and with her whole body shaking, she traced the tip around the head of Carter's dick. Carter nearly jerked form the incredible sensation, regardless of how miniscule it actually was, and Eleanor tried to process the nonphysical taste that was now on her tongue.

She held out her tongue again, this time sweeping it around the entire head, getting used to the taste and feeling of it. She brought her face down and Carter's eyes basically rolled back as she wrapped her lips around the head, sucking on it gingerly.

Neither of them could quite believe what was happening. Eleanor was trying to comprehend the fact that she was actually giving Carter a blowjob, while Carter tried to get used to the indescribable feeling. While he and Claire used to make love every night, neither of them was ever into the kinky stuff, so this was his first time actually receiving oral sex.

Becoming more courageous, Eleanor took half of Carter's manhood in her mouth and began sucking on it with more enthusiasm, using her cheeks and tongue to massage the shaft while the head rubbed against the roof of her mouth. Carter was breathing deeply, trying to control his ejaculation reflex. He didn't want to ruin everything now.

Finally used to what she was doing, Eleanor began bobbing her head up and down, stroking Carter's dick with her hand whenever she brought her lips to the head.

"Eleanor, that's enough." Carter said warmly. Eleanor raised her head.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked with fear in her voice.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have rephrased that. You were perfect, I just don't want to spend my whole load that way." Carter replied, making Eleanor laugh.

"I think I'm ready to be with you now, completely." She whispered with a nervous smile. She then laid down beside Carter and he suspended himself over her.

"I'll be gentle, just tell me to stop if you feel even the slightest discomfort." He said, cupping her cheek.

"Take me." She hummed as he brushed his thumb against her lips.

Carter kissed her on the forehead and then grasped his cock, slowly guiding it to the lips of her waiting pussy. He pressed the head against the entrance and both he and Eleanor took a deep breath of anticipation. Carter wrapped his arms around Eleanor's slender body and slowly pushed the head of his cock into her.

Eleanor gasped and moaned as she felt Carter penetrate her, stretching her pussy as he slowly forced his dick deeper and deeper into her body. About an inch in, Carter could feel her hymen.

"Take a deep breath honey, this won't feel very good." Carter whispered in her ear.

"I'll be fine, just don't let go." She murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck and his leg around his waist.

In reply, Carter pushed his cock farther in, deflowering Eleanor and taking her virginity. She gave a shrill whine of pain as she felt her hymen rupture and Carter continue to push his manhood into her.

"Shhh, it's ok my love, it's ok." She whispered in her ear, calming her down.

He continued his gentle push, slowly forcing his cock all the way in. When he could go no further, he stopped and looked down at her. Both Carter and Eleanor were panting heavily, with Carter trying to get accustomed to Eleanor's tightness and Eleanor trying to get accustomed to Carter completely filling every corner of her former-virgin pussy.

"So this is what it's like to be penetrated." She said sleepily.

"How does it feel?" Carter asked, worried that she wasn't happy. Eleanor gave a small smile and kissed him.

"It's more beautiful than I could have ever imagined." She answered.

Carter smiled and slowly pulled out of her, making her wince from the soreness. He came to a stop once only the head was inside her, then gave one great big push, forcing his entire cock back into her. Eleanor released a deafening moan of surprise and jubilation from the deep driving sensation and dug her fingernails into Carter's back.

Carter pulled out a second time and again forced himself all the way inside of her, causing Eleanor to give another euphoric moan. Moving in the same way he used to move when he was with Claire, Carter retook a familiar rhythm, working his manhood in and out of Eleanor's slender body with a steady rate.

With each penetrating thrust, Eleanor would moan at the top of her lungs and tighten her cold around Carter, and when he pulled out, she would relax her hold and gasp for air. With each thrust, her vagina was loosened further and further, eventually coming to the point where she felt only pleasure from the penetration and could relax her body, letting them kiss while he drove his cock in and out of her like a machine.

Eleanor's pussy felt so amazing around Carter's manhood, he couldn't even put it into words. The tightness, the wetness, the softness, and every ridge and bump inside her body made her feel so welcoming, almost like she was trying to interlock the two of them physically for all eternity. Not to mention the physical feeling alone was downright incredible. He had to fight with every last drop of willpower to keep from shooting his load.

"Carter, I'm too hot. I'm overheating." Eleanor gasped, burying her face into his chest.

Without saying anything, Carter rolled onto his back with Eleanor straddling his lap. Eleanor yelped in surprise, but quickly regained her balance. She leaned forward, squeezing Carter's chest, while he kept his hands on her narrow hips.

Panting heavily and gasping for air, Eleanor began bouncing up and down on Carter's lap, now using her own movement to send Carter's erect phallus as far up into her body as possible. Her actions were the complete opposite of her former personality; she was never this outgoing and energized in anything she did (not to mention she was never this sexually hungry). Her full breasts bounced and rolled as she rode Carter's dick like a mechanical bull. She was completely letting hormones and physical desires take over.

Carter sat up, kissing her bouncing breasts as she rode him. Like Eleanor, he was now being driven purely by sexual desire. No matter how much he tasted her beautiful body, he could not get enough, and no matter how hard he fucked her, he wanted to go faster and deeper.

He eventually changed his position, sitting in the soles of his feat, while he used his arms to lift her up and down on his cock. As she bounced up and down on his manhood, the two lovers kissed passionately, trying to nonverbally express their feelings for each other.

"Carter, I think I'm going to cum again." Eleanor moaned with her cheek pressed against his forehead.

"Me too baby, just hold on." He replied.

Eleanor wrapped her arms around Carter's neck and Carter wrapped his arms around her waist, and both lovers began to shake more and more as he continued to thrust up into her. Finally, Eleanor cried out in ecstasy and Carter gave a loud grunt as they shared a mind-blowing orgasm. Carter's dick was soaked in the juices of Eleanor's climax, while Carter shot jet after jet of semen up into her, causing her to completely overflow.

Completely exhausted, they both fell back onto the pillows, gasping for air. Once their bodies had calmed down cooled, Carter began kissing Eleanor, who gave a tired hum of bliss.

"I love you so much, you gave me a reason to live again. I can't remember the last time I was so devoid of pain, both physically and psychologically. You saved my life." Carter said once they ended their kiss.

"I have never felt more at home and more cared for than today. You've become the family I've always wanted. Thanks to you, I don't have to spend my life alone and miserable anymore. You've become my entire world." She cooed, pressing herself tightly against him.

"I love you." They both murmured in the darkness.

Then with Carter's arms wrapped around her slender frame and Eleanor's face buried in Carter's chest, the two lovers fell into the deepest sleep in their lives.

"Good morning." Carter said as he kissed Eleanor's neck.

"Good morning." She purred with a yawn and a stretch.

"How did you sleep?" He asked. Before answering, Eleanor rolled over and kissed him.

"Like a baby." She said.

"So what do you want to do today?" He then asked. Eleanor looked out the window while she tried to come up with a decision.

"How about we go for a walk and look for a nice diner, have breakfast, come back, make love, and just lounge for the afternoon?" She suggested.

"That sounds perfect." He said with a stretch.

With how warm it was outside, Carter and Eleanor left their coats in the motel room, deciding that they did not need them for their walk. While the motel wasn't exactly built near a park, the two lovers were more than content with just walking along the side of the road. As they walked, Carter had his arm wrapped around Eleanor, and Eleanor was leaning her head on Carter's shoulder.

"Carter, we need to talk." Eleanor said, with the most nonthreatening tone she had. Carter instantly knew what she wanted to talk about.

"I know." He sighed.

"I need to know; are you going to kill any more people?" She asked. Carter gave another sigh and Eleanor led him into the woods, where passing cars wouldn't interrupt them.

"Please Carter, tell me that your days of killing are over. I know what happened to Claire was terrible and I know that you want vengeance, but please, you have to move on." She pleaded. Carter turned away from her, clenching his fists.

"I know I do. I know I need to let go. But no matter how hard I try, there is still so much anger and pain in my heart." He muttered. Eleanor walked over to him and placed her hand on his chest.

"But that should not be the only thing in your heart, your love for me should be in there as well. You began your path of vengeance because of your love for Claire and your hatred of those who tormented her. Carter, you've achieved your vengeance, you killed all those that have hurt her and more.

Your debt to her has been paid, now it's time for you to live your life with a clean slate. It's time for you to live your life with me in your heart, and you don't need to avenge me or punish others." She said. Carter tried to avoid her gaze, but she placed her hand on his cheek and forced him to look into her eyes.

"Claire loved you, and wherever she is, I know she still loves you. I don't know why I look just like her, I don't know if you and I meeting had some purpose that involved her. Maybe I'm a part of her that was left in this world to help you, I don't know. I wish I could have met her, because maybe it would have helped me understand who I am.

All I know is that I would have forgiven you if I was her, and I know she did. Claire forgave you Carter, now it's time for you to forgive yourself and everyone else in this world. It's time for you to forgive and bury the past. Clair is dead, your vengeance has been achieved, and it is time for you to move forward. Abandon your old life of hatred and vengeance, and start anew with a life of peace and happiness with me." She said.

Several silent moments passed as Carter worked to break the chains that had bound him for so long. For the second time in his life, he was shedding his identity and rebuilding from scratch. Carter's clenched fists finally opened and he took a shuddering breath.

"Alright, for you. As long as I have you, my heart will hold no anger. My desire for vengeance is gone." He said, shaking as emotional weights were finally dropped. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Eleanor, holding her as close as possible.

"Nothing will keep me separated from you, neither my dementia nor my disease. I will fight it all to stay with you." He whispered in her ear.

"And if your life should end, then I shall take my own life to be with you." She cooed. They both stared into each other's eyes and kissed.