Into the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to help herself, the pulling and ache increasing, Steph cupped her big heavy breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples as her excitement increased, thrusting her lush hips against Gabrielle's questing mouth, pushing into its warm sucking wetness, the slender tongue lashing and licking. Opening glazed eyes, show looked down at her own hands pulling at her swollen excited breasts to the top of Gabrielle's blond head and suddenly, like a wave, it hit her.

Groaning, her breath panting and frantic, the orgasm hit. Thrusting her cunt against the probing tongue, Steph pushed her clit hard against Gabrielle's mouth as she began to spasm. A sudden release as the harsh, deep aching was released and a stream of hot fluid filled Gabrielle's mouth. Gasping and choking, Gaby fought to swallow as rhythmic contractions pushed a pulsating stream of clear liquid into her eager throat.

Her own cunt felt like it was on fire, and clutching Steph's shaking thighs she fought to hold on as the girl's hips spasmed and throbbed against her. Keeping her tongue working busily, gulping and swallowing, Gaby thrust her fingers up into the swollen cunthole, relishing the feel of that sweet prison contracting and sucking at her fingers.

Steph gave out a guttural cry. Her legs trembled, barely able to support her. Slowly, the contractions in her womb and urethra began to lessen, the long sweet pulling not as intense. She felt as if her breasts might burst, as if sweet milk was swelling and gathering inside their warm brown heaviness.

Shaking, she struggled to gain her composure. Looking down she me the hot blue gaze of the women kneeling below her.

Gabrielle's blond hair was tousled and damp with sweat. Her face was flushed and glistened with the sweet wetness from Steph's pussy, her lips pink and swollen. Her small firm breasts stuck straight out from her narrow chest, the tips deep red, engorged and swollen. Her smile was gentle as she met Steph's bemused gaze.

Steph reached down and pulled her up. Reaching, she pulled the other woman's face toward her, capturing her lips. Gabrielle tasted of her, astringent, familiar and incredibly arousing. She cupped the small breast, squeezing it tightly, pinching the stiff tip between her fingers.

Gabrielle groaned against her mouth.

Still trembling, weak kneed, Steph wanted to give her friend as much pleasure as she had just received. Dropping to her knees, she studied her friend's narrow hips. That succulent clit was almost obscenely obvious, pushing out from between the swollen, shaved folds of her outer labia. Puffy and glistening, Gabrielle's arousal was evident.

Taking a deep breath, the remnants of her own orgasm still resonating, Steph leaned forward and tentatively licked that enticing clit. Above her, Gabrielle groaned and clasping the dark head, pushed her crotch into that mouth.

First tentatively and then with more confidence, Steph suckled Gabrielle's sweet cunt, her tongue laving and suckling the swollen clit, then probing between the lips to push a soft tip up the deep red hole. It wasn't at all like she had anticipated – in fact it was quite enthralling – sweet, clean and astringent.

Steph felt her own excitement building yet again as for the first time in her life she tasted and sucked another woman. Under her breath, oblivious, Steph moaned, enraptured with the taste and feel. Then shocked, she felt Gabrielle tense, the thin thighs tauten and stiffen and then, with a long, undulating cry, Gabrielle pushed her cunt onto Steph's tongue.

Against her mouth, Steph felt the other woman's contractions and then, deliciously, she literally felt wetness drooling down her working mouth. Eagerly, she swallowed, lapping up any residue and sweeping her tongue between the swollen folds.

Both women trembled, and Gabrielle's legs refused to support her. Sinking to her knees, she leaned back, stretching her legs out in front, resting her trembling back against the cool mirror. Opening glazed eyes, she reached and gathered up the smaller woman in a tight embrace. Holding her close, Steph's long ebony hair spilling across her arm, she leaned and captured the glistening lips in an intimate, grateful and passionate kiss. Delicately, their juices mingling and mixing, the two women shared their joy.

Gabrielle rocked her gently in her arms, relishing the feel of the small compact body, the lush ass and still damp crotch against her legs.

It was a minute or an hour later, that Steph started to come out of her half doze. Looking around hazily, her head heavy against Gabrielle's neck, she suddenly stiffened.

"Gaby! We're in your change room – what if someone comes in?" she asked horrified.

"Don't' worry, don't worry, little one. I locked the door and put the closed sign up."

Steph relaxed, then reluctantly, looked at the watch that still adorned her wrist. Unhappily, she turned to Gabrielle and kissed her again, then regretfully: "I have to go – Mario will be home around 6 and I need to make dinner."

Gabrielle looked at her.

"We have to talk, you know that." she said seriously.

Steph avoided her eyes for a moment then nodded miserably – "I know, but give me time, let me take this in first."

Twenty minutes later, dressed, her face still flushed, Steph left Intimates, knowing in her heart she would be facing some major decisions over the next while.