Into the Fire

Story Info
Introduction to Adams... earth!
1.1k words
4.14
5.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers! This is my very first story and it's not a straight to sex kinda story. So please like and comment all you want! Criticism and opinions are always welcome!

Enjoy!

*****

Adam~

I walked among the other Night walkers, Blood suckers, Werewolves, Light walkers, and of course Humans. I didn't want to be what i had become but it was my fate. Almost everyday i woke up and asked 'why?'. In my past life I was a Light walker, the humans refer to them as angels.

I fell in love, or what i thought was love, with a night walker which is forbidden, for the light and the dark aren't supposed to be together. Her name was Perstephanie and she is part of the reason i am on earth as a night walker, the humans refer to us as demons. I had been sent to earth to look over a human, his name was Joseph. I was to protect him and watch over him until he became an angle just as i had. Joseph was only 10 when i was forced to leave him. He had been through a lot... too much. But they say god gives his strongest warriors the toughest battles, and boy was Joseph strong. When i fell in love with Perstephanie i had just found out that Joseph was going to begin chemotherapy for the third time in his 10 year lifespan so far for a brain tumor he had developed at the age of 5. At the worst possible time in Joseph's life i had gotten distracted for my own selfish reasons by the one person or thing i shouldn't have and wasn't allowed to be with.

Perstephanie was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen... in my eyes. She had dark skin almost like a charr color as if she were burned, deep brown curly hair, and yellow eyes that looked almost the color of fire. She ended up becoming the most important thing to me in life, or should i say after life, even though it should have been Joseph for that was my job. Now i am stuck between Heaven and Hell... its called earth!

I loved Perstephanie, to say the least, and thought she loved me in return but it turns out she didnt. She had tricked me into falling in love with her and influenced me to forget that demons are here for a reason... trickery. She wanted Josephs shell, well the devil did. Normally we go directly upstairs once we've all passed away from our human form and then serve time in helping others and then our minds are erased and we go to earth in our human shells where we begin the cycle again unless of course the devil wants us. I never figured out why the devil wanted Josephs shell so bad until i had met the devil myself. Josephs shell apparently weilded a special power which made him as strong as he was and he was a power tool that God created to begin passing the strenght through to the other humans for what would be coming their way in centuries to come.

God and the Devil came to an agreement on what they would do with me for they didn't want to send me to hell and allow Perstephanie and I to be together but god didn't want me as an angel in heaven or on earth so I am now a demon on earth. God had given me the chance to redeem myself and gave me an ultimatum, if I left Perstephanie, I would be able to be an angel in heaven but i didn't want to because I loved Perstephanie so I chose her. The devil also gave Perstephanie an ultimatum, if she chooses to leave me she could stay a demon in hell but if she chose to be with me she would become a demon on earth, she chose to leave me.

Since I had made the decision to stay with Perstephanie I was damned to earth as a demon and it wasn't bad nor was it good up until one night when I was on my way home and heard a female wail so loud the sound pierced through what little soul I had left. I ran down the street that I was on looking through every alley I passed looking for any movement or sound until I reached the end of the towers and rows of apartment buildings. I then ran back up the same street until I passed one that I heard whimpering and laughing in. I don't know how I missed it, in the alley I saw a female who was naked cut really badly and broken, physically and emotionally surrounded by blood suckers.

When I saw her I felt like everything stood still. She was pale white her hair was a golden blond as if it were her halo, and her eyes were blue like an ocean that was overflowing with pain and hurt that made my heart cry out for her. I was happy I was trained to fight but I knew the blood suckers wouldn't put up much of a fight with me... they feared my type. So I took off my mask, hissed at them released my horns, tail, and wings. I allowed my wings to stretch out to their full length and then thrust me into the air.Once they saw me their eyes shot open in fear and they just ran. Once they were gone I turned around just as the beautiful woman before me closed those beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Rosemary~

I was on my way to cover my nursing shift at the nearby hospital that I worked at when I heard someone behind me. I didn't really think much of it, not until they started laughing and I noticed I never really saw them for all I was seeing were their shadows. I began to panic and then began running and then one of them put their hand over my mouth and dragged me into the alley right next to the side walk we were standing on. The next thing i knew they were barring their fangs at me and they had began tearing at my clothes and flesh. I felt a sharp pain and heard a distinct cracking noise come from ribs and knew before I felt it that I had been kicked excruciatingly hard in the ribs. They kept beating me and scratching at my skin until it hurt to breath then all I could do was wail.

After a little more of a beating someone had finally responded to my cry. He was a milk chocolate color, he had honey blaze colored eyes, and short brown curly hair that changed into a honey blond towards the tips and right before everything went dark I watched as he began stripping and saw his chiseled body every muscle defined under skin my fingers so terribly ached and burned to touch and then I saw the main muscle of his body that made all of my pain and the world dissipate into complete darkness.