Into the Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph sighed, revelling in the feel of Gaby's hands at her sensitive breasts, relishing the energy radiating from them, that somehow felt like touching but wasn't. Her breasts, engorged and almost painful, seemed to swell into Gaby's magic hands, seeking the caress of mobile fingers and soft tips.

Between her legs, Steph felt the first stirrings of arousal.

"I'm confused and that's the truth," she confessed.

"I mean, this, what you're doing, it feels so bloody good – so sexy – and makes me so very hot".

Steph's voice was a bit breathless now as Gaby's hands never missed a beat, barely rubbing, flicking and hardly touching, until she wanted to shove her breasts into those teasing hands.

Steph's head felt heavy and languorous; her eyes closed, she breathed in the scent of her friend, the feel of her sweet breath light on cheek.

"I love being with you, Gaby," she admitted.

"You're one of the first people in my life that I feel sees me as a whole – not just a 'good daughter', an 'appropriate wife', but someone with a brain and an opinion and the ability to think and debate."

Gaby pulled Steph close, nestling her tighter between her legs, relishing the feel of the firm, compact body against her own, the warmth of the smooth creamy skin. Gaby's normally sharp blue eyes softened as she took in the sweet curve of cheek, the long straight nose, the silken hair.

"And what about this?" she said teasingly, and her hands swept up to cup the yearning heavy breasts, squeezing and moulding their delicious warm flesh.

Steph groaned and reaching up, plucked at her shirt – wanting Gaby's hands on her actual skin.

Gaby pushed her forward and with expert fingers pulled the top over her friend's tousled head, rubbing a hand down the long sweep of back. Steph sighed, shivering as her nerve endings vibrated. Leaning forward slightly, she looked down at the swelling globes of her own breasts, loving the way the pale sweet flesh overflowed the wisp of soft lace barely cupping their plenitude. She gave a soft groan as Gaby's expert fingers released the clasp in the back, and sighed in relief as the heavy breasts were freed.

Then, taking a deep breath, she grasped Gaby's hand as it swept around to squeeze her breast.

"Hold on – I have to say something."

Steph scrambled forward to her knees, then bracing herself against the long smooth length of her friend's leg, turned to face her.

Gaby's face softened. Steph, her mobile features serious, gazed at her. She had no idea, Gaby realized, how utterly seductive she looked. Her gorgeous ebony hair was piled in artful disarray atop her small, well shaped head, curls springing and twisting, one fat black ringlet brushing the creamy, sloping shoulders. Her eyes, huge, a deep brown so intense as to be almost black gazed levelly at her girlfriend.

Steph's shoulders were narrow but fine, her torso slender, almost too much so for the glorious abundance of breast, swelling heavy globes with a rich, full underhang, the brown nipples prominent, puckering and elongating as they reacted to Gaby's hot gaze. Steph's waist was tiny while the sweep from its narrow circumference out to swelling hip was breathtaking. She sat facing Gaby, her legs, clad in sheer black stockings were shapely and muscular.

"No – stop looking at me like that," said Steph, grinning and trying to keep serious.

"I have to say something."

Gaby's blue eyes met Steph's.

"What do you want to say, sweetheart? You know you can tell me – just DON'T tell me that we're done."

Without realizing it , Gaby let a worried note creep into her voice. Self sufficient, fiercely independent, Gaby was proud of the fact that she had largely survived to this point on her own – with no help. She had had girlfriends but most of her relationships were fairly shallow and short-term. Until Steph, she had thought herself incapable of feeling deeply for another human being.

Then the vivacious, adorable, creative, intelligent bundle that made this captivating woman so fascinating had come into her life and there was no going back.

Steph looked miserable, a sheen filming the brandy-coloured eyes.

"I love being with you, Gaby – you know that. But sometimes, well .sometimes I just feel so guilty - I feel that I'm not just deceiving Mario but also that I'm deceiving you – that I'm being unfair to both of you because I'm so wishy washy I can't make up my mind which direction to take!"

"The fact of the matter is, I feel like I am waking up after a very long sleep – sometimes I feel like a butterfly as trite as that sounds. My mind – well, it feels like for the first time since I was born, it is actually being stretched.

Steph sat back on her heels, her heavy breasts hanging full and lovely against her chest.

"But Mario is a good man – a kind man – he has been wonderful to me – and I still like having sex with him – I won't lie to you – problem is, I like having sex with YOU also."

Steph looked so confused and sad, that Gaby's heart ached. Reaching out, she gently traced Steph's jaw, her finger trailing to outline the full, sensuous lower lip. Delicately, she pushed a finger tip just into the warm moistness of Steph's mouth. Sighing, Steph closed her eyes, swaying forward, breasts swollen, fastening her lips over Gaby's finger and sucking in the tip.

Gaby pulled her hand free and grasping her friend by the shoulders, drew her close.

"Sweetheart – we've been seeing each other what? 6 months? In some ways that is a long time, in others it is just a flash in the pan."

"I won't lie to you – I would like more time with you – but I knew when we got together you had a life and a busy one at that. You've never ever said Mario was cruel – although it pisses me royally that he can't accept your wonderful sexuality – always, you've told me how well he treats you."

"But do you have to make a decision right now? tonight? I mean, why don't you allow things to take their course – I've learned that fate is something that happens no matter what – so why hurry it? If I don't mind sharing and Mario doesn't know – there is no harm done to anyone."

Reaching, Gaby pulled the long slender neck and worried face to hers. Soft lips met in a clinging passionate kiss, tongues probing and tangling, sinuous and provocative. Breathing deeply into each other's mouths, holding tightly to Steph's shoulders, Gaby could feel herself moisten as the warmth of Steph's mouth, the hot thrusting tongue, the smell of her skin and feel of her caused her heart to beat frantically.

Reluctantly, she pulled away, and impatiently pulled at her own top, snapping a button off as she fumbled at its tiny pearl covered fastenings.

Laughing throatily, Steph touched her hand, quietening her. With trembling fingers, Steph carefully unbuttoned and drew the silky blouse off the blonde's broad, slightly freckled shoulders, the fine bones sharp under translucent skin. She sat back slightly on her heels, admiring the look of Gaby's strong beautiful torso, her breasts soft and firm under a silky camisole. Pulling the slip up from the waist, she gasped as the swollen, crimson nipples came into sight.

"God, your breasts are so beautiful," she breathed reverently.

Leaning, she lipped one swollen nipple, pulling it gently between her lips and suckling. Gaby groaned and throwing back her head, clasped the dark head to her breast.

Steph's hand came up to cup her delicious morsel of flesh. She revelled in the feel of this woman's breast, the slightly elastic feel of the firm, warm flesh, the softness so delicious to squeeze and mould, the feel of the long sensitive nipple between her lips. She had never envisioned what a woman's breast tasted like until Gaby and had she even for a moment, tried to imagine, could never have come up with the reality of rich, soft woman flesh. The spongy firm taste of the nipple, piquant and soft, the erotic feel of firm flesh in her hand were not something that could be described until your own hand cupped such a breast.

Breathing heavily, Steph leaned forward, putting almost her whole weight against her friend's warm body.

Overbalancing, Gaby shrieked as she tumbled to the floor, bringing her dark haired friend with her. Laughing, the two girls landed in a tangle of silken limbs and jouncing breasts.

Lying unhurt, they grinned at each other.

Pulling herself to her feet, Gaby pulled Steph up.

"Come on you, the bedroom is better anyway!"

Steph turned, then stopped as Gaby halted her. Bending slightly, Gaby unbuttoned the short flippy skirt, tugging until Steph wiggling, stepped out of it, leaving it in a pile on the floor.

Then arms on her shoulders, guiding, she pushed her friend forward, watching as the full, plump buttocks flexed and unflexed as Steph, still wearing her silky stockings and 4 inch heels headed for the bedroom.

Getting to the huge king-size bed, Gaby turned Steph to face her. Again, she leaned and with soft lips caught the brunette's in a clinging passionate kiss, thrusting her tongue in and around the hot warm mouth.

Then pushing gently, she sat her down. A further slight shove and Steph lay on her back, her taut thighs slightly gaping.

Gaby stood back, taking a deep breath. Steph lay back, big eyes heavy lidded and languorous, the ebony hair mussed, silken strands laying in provocative curls against her long slender neck. Her heavy breasts fell to each side in sweet succulent mounds. Steph's slightly rounded belly was a expanse of soft flesh, her hips a symphony of curves which swept down to the long slender thighs, their pale taut flesh almost obscenely displayed against the dark silk of the stockings. Kneeling, Gaby pushed Steph's thighs slightly apart, running her fingers along the silk of the stockings, relishing the feel of its slick surface. Her breath quickened as she took in the splendour of the girl's darkly haired cunt.

Crystal drops of arousal bedewed the dark pubic hair, clinging to its curls and glistening in the long crimson slit.

"Oh, you beautiful darling!"

Gaby breathed reverently, her hand unconsciously running up and down the shapely calf and thigh softly clad by clinging silk.

Gently but firmly, Gaby pushed Steph's thighs apart then up, pushing her knees up towards her chest. In doing so, the crimson slit of Steph's cunt gaped wide, revealing the deep swollen folds of her sweet hole. Her small shy clit was just peeking between the folds of her labia, stiff and swollen. As Gaby gazed hungrily at the scrumptious cunt, a clear trickle of arousal snaked out of the swollen folds to run in a glistening stream down the deep crack of her plump buttocks.

Leaning into the apex of Steph's thighs, Gaby closed her eyes and breathed in the sweet, exciting scent of aroused female, musky and delicious.

"Kiss me, darling, please lick me!"

Steph's voice was pleading, breathless and sent a thrill of pure lust snaking through Gaby's heart. Her breasts felt swollen and heavy and between her legs, she felt her own clean shaven mound clench, then release a sweet trickle of hot arousal to drip down her thighs.

Unable to resist, she fastened her mouth on the hot swollen cunt of her friend, her tongue snaking between the tightly furled labia to lap at the long crimson slit. Expert and clever, Gaby's tongue played a symphony, tickling, lapping, pushing. Stiffening her pink tongue she would push its length right up the gaping hungry cunt then sweep out to lap at the throbbing clit which trembled at the tip.

Helpless, Steph's hips jerked and gyrated, pushing her mound into the hot lapping tongue, unconsciously grasping and moulding her own heavy breasts. She could feel it, the pulling deep within her womb, the aching heavy feel of her cervix throbbing and the unique pushing which she and a very few others felt just above her urethra.

"Yes, yes, yes..." she was barely aware of her own breathless voice.

She was close, so close.... Moaning, she grasped her long thick nipple between her slender fingers, pinching tightly and sending a strumming line of arousal from her breast to her womb.

Then suddenly, just when she thought she was coming to the peak, Gaby pulled away.

Opening glazed, frantic eyes, Steph gazed uncomprehendingly at her friend.

"Lick me, sweet one, please, please, please – I'm so close!" she wailed.

Gaby, eyes radiant and glittering in the pale Nordic face, smiled.

Turning to her side table, she bent, her small breasts jouncing, their bright crimson nipples hyper extended, the long hard tips shivering. Pulling open the drawer, she pulled out a soft scarf and before Steph can react, has wrapped it around her friend's huge eyes.

Startled, Steph shook her head, then subsided as her friend ran a soothing hand along her neck.

Obediently, she turned as Gaby pushed her onto her front, cupping the swollen mounds of her breasts for a sweet warm caress as she did so. Pulling Steph's hips, Gaby had her kneel on the bed, the plump, full buttocks slightly gaping and the long crimson slit obscenely obvious from the protruding swollen clit now peeking between the labia to the deep mysterious indention of her fundament.

Steph felt disoriented and dazed, her cunt throbbing and aching almost painfully, her breasts falling from her narrow chest, their hard brown tips almost sweeping the bed. She felt vulnerable and open, a sensation which only increased Steph's arousal.

She heard Gaby rummaging, and her ears acute as her sight was now compromised, strained to make out what she was doing.

She jumped as she felt her friend's hands on her hips and whimpering, pushed her tight ass back against her.

Startled, Steph felt a firm bulbous head push against the swollen folds of her cunt. Helpless, she pushed back against it, her cunt aching to be filled, her clit almost painfully sensitive. Her breath stopped as a hard swollen length pushed aside the distended crimson folds of her cunt and inexorably thrust its wide, hard length right up her aching passage.

"What?"

"Shhhhh, don't worry, darling, I'm just going to fuck you now – you want that don't you?"

Gaby's voice was hoarse and raspy, her excitement palpable in the warm, musky air of the room.

"Come, sweet thing, move that ass – push your cunt on my big cock," Gaby said wheedling, her narrow hips with the strap-on dildo thrusting against the rich swelling folds of her girlfriend's ass.

Holding tightly to Steph's hips, Gaby's eyes glittered as she watched the black, swollen dildo sink into the swollen red cunt, its hard plastic length re-emerging glistening with the hot wet arousal of her friend.

Sweat gathered and began to drip down her flushed forehead, as Gaby found a rhythm. Holding tightly to Steph's hips, eyes glued to the sight of the black cock pushing in and out, her face was flushed, her eyes glittering and hectic.

"There, do you feel that, darling? My big cock fucking your cunt? Do you feel it?"

"yes, yes, yes." Steph was in a fugue- sensation overpowering her as she helplessly thrust against the hard intrusion, the almost painful thrusting of this big intruder into her delicate interior unbelievably erotic. The pressure in the front of her cunt was almost overwhelming as the fluid gathered in the gland just above her urethra. As the hard plastic prick thrust in and out in a mad rhythm, it pressed against the rough, spongy G spot at almost the exact right angle.

Gaby leaned over the pistoning hips, keeping the big dildo buried in that scrumptious cunt and pulling at Steph's shoulders.

Rearing up, Steph leaned back against her friend, her breasts jiggling and jouncing, their hard dark tips swollen and engorged.

Gaby's breathing was harsh and uneven. She felt powerful, aggressive and sexual – a predator taking her prey – her big fake prick battering and raping her mate. Filling her hands with her Steph's warm overflowing flesh, she squeezed and moulded the heavy globes then grasped the engorged nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Deep within her, Gaby felt her orgasm building. Her own clit was unusually large – stiff and elongated, obscenely obvious between the swollen pale folds of her shaved cunt, the hard plastic nub at the apex of the strap on cock pushed rhythmically against her clit each time she thrust its heavy length into that luscious cunt.

"I'm fucking you, you little bitch – do you feel it? Do you feel my prick fucking your cunt?"

"Yes, it feels sooo good, fuck me, sweet Gaby, FUCK me!"

"I am you little slut, I'm fucking you with my big black cock, pushing it in and out of your cunt – it feels fine, fucking your cunt, it makes me so hot!"

"Are you going to cum soon – are you?" Gaby could feel her orgasm getting perilously close.

Steph wailed, a long drawn out undulating scream as her orgasm suddenly hit.

Gaby yelled as she felt Steph's cunt tighten on her big strap-on dildo and frantically reached forward, releasing one heavy breast to fall against the narrow chest to cup between Steph's trembling taut thighs.

A stream of hot, clear liquid spurted out from between the tightly furled labia as Steph ejaculated. Gaby groaned as the hot stream filled her cupped palm, soaking and then running over her wrist as her hips writhed and she thrust hard into the warm sucking cunt.

Harshly, she fucked the dildo hard against the now throbbing cunt, feeling Steph's contractions against her groin as she buried the dildo as deep as it would go. Spurt after spurt of clear ejaculate exploded out from between Steph's clenched thighs, soaking the bed and sending Gaby over the precipice.

Yelling, she thrust again and again in rhythm with Steph's own contractions, a deep red flush sweeping over the pale breasts as her own cunt poured sweet arousal, clear and sticky trailing down the inside of her narrow thighs. Her palm wet and glistening, her breasts heaving, Gaby screamed as her orgasm poured over her. Thrusting helplessly, she fucked Steph's spasming cunt with long hard thrusts in rhythm with the contractions which rolled over her in a powerful stream of pure sensation.

Panting, leaning over Steph's trembling back, her hand glistening, Gaby felt as if her heart was going to explode out of her chest.

As her contractions lessened and began to die down, she pulled back, her breath ragged and breathless, the long black cock pulling wetly out of the sucking confines of Steph's cunt with a hot sucking sound.

Collapsing on the bed, she pulled the shaking Steph down beside her, sweeping off the blindfold and turning the sweet, sweat soaked face of her darling to her for a long clinging kiss.

Nestling into the warm flushed neck, Steph felt an unbelievable lassitude. Remnants of her very powerful orgasm still reverberated, and her hips jerked spasmodically. She felt almost cold, as her blood pressure began to even and feeling her shiver, Gaby pulled the quilt over the two of them.

Dozing, warmly embraced, the two girls cuddled in blissful release.

---------------------------------------

It was some time later than Steph, dazed and half asleep, raised heavy eyes to look at the clock.

"Christ!"

She sat up abruptly, startling Gaby from her somulant state.

"What?"

"It's 2 o'clock in the morning! There is NO way Mario is going to think I'm at a bloody book club".

Panicked, Steph scrambled out of bed, searching for her clothes. Hopping, she put one shoe back on, then ran out to the living room to gather up the trail of clothes. Pulling, zipping and frantically trying to push her hair into a semblance of order, Steph felt her heart beating too fast.

Sitting up in bed, Gaby watched her broodingly. Pulling up her knees, she rested her sharp chin on them, her blue eyes narrowed and unhappy.

"Steph."

"Just a minute, hon, I gotta get myself together!"

"Steph – I lied!"