Into the Forbidden Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy punishes Elisa.
1.2k words
3.89
61.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday afternoon and I had absolutely nothing to do. Being eighteen and very popular you would think I did, but sadly, nothing was going on this weekend. I decided to call my best friend Tracy over to watch a movie.

"Hello." Her older brother, Sean, answered the phone.

"Hey, Sean, is Tracy in?" I asked

"No, sexy, but what can I do for you?"

I rolled my eyes. Tracy's brother had been trying to get me in the sack with him for the last couple of months. You would think a hot frat guy would have all the pussy he could handle, but Sean apparently needed a lot..

"No, I'm fine, Sean." I said.

"Baby, you know you want to." Sean said flirtatiously.

I sighed. I wasn't absolutely desperate for sex, but I was somewhat horny. If nothing else, I could give him head, then send him home. There was nothing wrong with that, besides, my dad wouldn't be home for hours, so there was no way I could get caught.

"How about this, you come over and I give you head. You'll just have to owe me. Will that satisfy you?"

"Mmm baby, you have no idea." Sean said huskily "I'll be over right away."

I smiled, then turned on my webcam, entering a role-playing adult chat. As I began talking to random guys and flashing them, getting myself even more worked up, the doorbell rang. I quickly told the guys I had been im-ing to hold tight, a very sexy show would be on, then I walked to the door. Standing before me was Sean. He wasn't bad looking;

he had black hair and green eyes, a nice muscular build, tan, and like my daddy he had huge hands. For a moment I wondered what it would be like if his hands grabbed my breasts while fucking me, then quickly shook off the thought. Sean was only to be my boytoy and nothing more.

I pulled him up to my bedroom without even a hello and quickly unzipped his pants before glancing at the clock. I had enough time to mess around with Sean. Daddy wouldn't be home until six this evening. I pulled down his boxers and licked the tip of his cock.

"Mmm baby you don't waste time do you?" Sean moaned

"Uh uh." I said with a smirk before beginning to suck his cock. It was seven inches or so, not huge, but nicely sized. I began to lick all around his cock, knowing that we were on cam with a dozen men watching and enjoying the show, and felt my pussy begin to leak

"Oooh, yeah, Eli, suck it, stop your damn teasing." Sean moaned

I smirked and began to suck him again. Hearing Sean moan just inspired me more. I sucked harder and started to take him in a bit more. Sean grunted, grabbed my head, and pushed himself deeper into my mouth forcing me to deep throat him.

"That's it, baby, deep throat my cock. Make me cum in your mouth, Eli."

My hands found his balls and began to massage them. I stopped sucking him for a moment and took his balls into my mouth. His moans grew louder. I was thankful that my daddy hadn't come home yet as I stroked Sean's cock and sucked his balls.

--

Jack had arrived home early, his boss cutting him loose after an especially trying day. He felt he needed to do something relaxing. Jack smiled to himself. Maybe his little vixen would be online today. She hadn't talked to him in a few days. He opened the front door and walked upstairs to his room.

As Jack reached his door he heard moaning coming from his daughter's room. Was she masturbating again? He stood by her door and listened while pulling his cock out. It was then that he heard a male moan. Jack growled part in anger and jealousy. How dare some young punk kid come in and fuck his daughter! Though he wanted to burst in Elisa's room and tear the guy up, he stood still listening to every movement they made.

He could hear Elisa sucking and slurping. Jack's eyes widened; Elisa was giving this guy head! As much as he tried to deny it, that turned him on. He began to stroke his cock imagining that it was him Elisa was sucking. The more she slurped and sucked, the faster Jack stroked. He could hear the kid moan louder, telling his daughter to deepthroat his cock. Jack moaned softly and stroked faster. Precum began to drip on his hands. As soon as he heard a loud moan, signaling the kid's orgasm. Jack stopped stroking himself. He knew it was time to do his fatherly duties, much to his dismay. One hand on the doorknob, he paused, a wicked smile spreading across his face as an idea began to take form in his head.

--

I swallowed Sean's cum as it flowed into my mouth then stood up. I winked at Sean and he smirked.

"Damn, you are such a naughty girl." Sean said

"Yes, she is." I heard a familiar deep voice reply from my door.

I quickly turned around and gasped. It was my father. Sean pulled his pants up quickly while my daddy glared at me.

"Sean Hayes, I certainly didn't expect to find you here. Perhaps you'd care to explain yourself?" Daddy asked sternly

"Uh, I, yes, sir."

"Daddyyy," I whined, "Stop embarrassing me!"

"Don't you Daddy me, young lady! I want you in my room this instant while I deal with this young man."

"But Daddy, I can explain." I said praying to god he wouldn't ground me.

"NOW!" He yelled

"Yes, Daddy." I said, rushing out of my room and into his.

I was pacing back and forth in his room for at least fifteen minutes before he walked in. My daddy slammed the door and glared at me. I looked down quickly. Maybe if I gave him my puppy dog look he would let me off the hook with a warning. I glanced at him to see he was still glaring at me angrily.

"Daddy?" I asked

"Take your skirt off." I stared at him, not sure I'd heard him correctly.

"Now, young lady," he said calmly, but that was even scarier then if he had yelled at me. I slid my skirt down to reveal I wasn't wearing any panties. My daddy stared at my ass a long time before slapping it. Tears streamed down my cheek.

"I didn't" Slap! "Raise a slut!" Slap! Slap!

With every slap, more tears fell down my cheeks. Suddenly I felt his hands rub my ass and squeeze it gently. My eyes widened; was my daddy groping me? After a couple of more slaps all movement in the room stopped.

"I don't ever want to see you doing anything of that nature again, young lady. Do you understand me?"

I didn't respond and was punished by another slap on my ass. I groaned, this time not in pain but in pleasure.

"I asked you a question, Elisa Marie Johnson."

"Yes daddy." I whispered

TBC..