Into The Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually climaxes hard, again and so does he.

But after that, she whines to him in the most adorably seductive way about how she's still aching down there.

His heart leaps with elation. He could satisfy that very wet, tight, lip-smackin' cunt of hers all week long.

After she spreads her legs for him on the couch, he starts pumping his fingers in and out of her while hardily sucking her clit.

As she expresses her sexual delight in the most tantalizing ways, Sylvester finds his cock swelling so agonizingly, he could cry and also, explode in his boxer briefs without even having to touch himself.

While she keeps thrusting against his fingers, he soon realizes that if he doesn't get back inside of her as soon as possible, he's going to fly off his rocker.

But before he slides past fourth base for the third time, he parks himself in a kind of hybrid third base as he takes a moment to show her mouth who's boss.

After positioning his thighs on each side of her face as he holds the back of her head, he pushes his girth past her lips until his glan hits the back of her closed throat.

"Try an' open your throat for me, Addie," he groans.

He sees the apprehension in her eyes.

"I'll be gentle, I promise."

She stares at him before finally fulfilling his wish.

She gags a few times on his giant dick but eventually she gets used to swallowing him.

He goes on to thrust and grind against her severely stretched, juicy lips while creating very animalistic, explicit sounds that makes Adelaide burn with yearning.

He also snarls and groans very vulgar, filthy things to her that makes her clit throb, even more.

"Ah-sss! Addie! Swallow it. swallow it. Take all of that fat cock. Nnnngh."

After pumping in and out of her mouth a few more times, he moves down before plunging inside of her drenched cunt.

"Mmph. Nnph. Addie you're so tight."

"Ungh-hh! Sylvie! Harder! Harder!"

He violates the fuck out of her pussy, a few more times before pulling out and shoving his cock back into her mouth.

"That's right. Suck all your lady cum off my big dick. You like how that tastes, hmmm? Oh, yeaaah."

Following that, he alternates between fucking her cunt and fucking her mouth before emptying his load into her pussy as violent, graphic sounds escape his succulent lips.

Then he plays with her beating clit and tongue fucks her until she's screaming and heavily and feverishly coming yet again.

Soon after this, they move to Sylvester's bed in the back of his RV before recuperating from their first sexual adventure, together.

As she lays her head against his rising and falling, rock hard chest, she languidly blinks as she delights in the sound of his heart beating in her ear along with the vibration of his cavity whenever he says something in reply to her.

"Addie, I still can't believe you made me come that many times in one day. Men my age shouldn't be able to accomplish feats like that. Plus, the things that came out of my mouth...I think I must of been possessed..."

He looks sideways.

"Doggonnit. I'm gonna have tuh pray a heck of a lot after this day, tuh make up for all this," he mumbles in conclusion.

Adelaide gazes down for a moment.

"So Sylvie...what do we do, now?" she asks.

"What do you mean, darlin'?"

"I mean...you're a minister...you just like...came inside of me at least three times without a condom..."

Sylvester gulps as the gravity of what he's just done, hits him like a ton of bricks.

"Well I...isn't there a planned parenthood in town? We can drive there first thing in the morning and get you a morning after pill...as far as what happened...I'll pray to the Lord to forgive us both."

Adelaide's face grows incredulous in a humorous way.

"Really, Sylvie? Pray for forgiveness? But what if it happens, again?"

Sylvester's face grows flustered.

"It's...! It's not gonna...!" he exclaims in agitation before cutting himself off as realizes he probably doesn't want to complete that sentence.

He goes on.

"I mean...I guess it means..."

He scrunches his blonde eye brows.

"I'll have to marry you..."

Adelaide's eyes grow large as she gasps.

"Marry me?!" she hisses.

~*~*~

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Thank Heaven for Little Girls Divorced man at a Catholic Girls school.in Mature
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories