Into the Garden Ch. 19-21

Story Info
Not everyone approves of love in black and white.
9k words
4.38
14.5k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Belinda, a white Southern sorority is heading off to Chicago, with some apprehension, to meet the parents of Sam, her biracial husband whom she met when he was working at her family's mansion for the summer. Although these pieces somewhat stand on their own, they are best read in a series.

I hope you enjoy and that you will take a moment to share your feedback and ratings. I'm still new at this and am looking to grow as an author.

Thanks.

Carlie

CHAPTER 19

Although their packing and preparations for the trip to Chicago were slowed by their need for frequent lovemaking breaks, they managed to be ready for their trip on time. Rick, who Sam trusted implicitly to keep their situation confidential, had offered to drive them to the airport, and since the flight was so early, Belinda asked if he might want to come for dinner Thursday night and spend the night on their fold-out sofa. She was eager to impress the first of Sam's friends she had met, so she pulled out all the stops. Thursday morning she ran out to the market and loaded up on groceries. Rick's introduction to Belinda was over a plate of pasta with homemade sauce that had been made from scratch and simmered all day on the stovetop. Belinda finished off the meal with sautéed fresh green beans with homemade garlic bread. Belinda was glad she had ignored her mother when Susannah told her she was spending too much time in the kitchen with Mrs. Sims. Even if they could afford it, Belinda didn't want a home like her own, where every meal was cooked by hands that had been hired.

When Belinda left the room for a moment, Rick joked that it was a good thing Sam had put a ring on her finger, or he'd have to face some serious competition. After Sam got Rick settled in for the night, he went into the bedroom only to find Belinda crying on the floor of the walk-in closet, her suitcase empty on the floor. "Baby, what are you doing? What's wrong? You were all packed."

"I don't know what to wear. I've never been to Chicago. I've never been a wife." Belinda's tears flowed harder as she began hyperventilating. Sam kissed her over and over, assuring her that it didn't matter what she wore, that his parents weren't the kind of people to judge like that.

"Honey, Rick's out there plotting how to convince you to leave me for him. My parents are counting down the hours until we get there. You don't have anything to worry about. But if you want, I'll pack for you." He quickly put together four outfits, two too many for their two day trip, but enough to give Belinda choices. He slipped her nightgown and underthings back into the bag and stowed her makeup kit in as well, as she watched him, still dabbing some tears.

"Promise me something," he heard her say as he zipped up the carry-on.

"What, love?"

"Promise me you'll still love me even if they don't."

Sam laughed, but stopped when he realized Belinda was totally serious. He took her face in his hands and kissed her tear-stained cheeks. "Lindy, I promise. It's not going to happen, but I promise. I'm not going to stop loving you, any more than you are going to stop loving me when your mother finds about me and has the conniption to end all conniptions."

Gathering her up in his arms, he carried her to bed.

The drive to the airport was a little rough. Morning sickness was beginning to kick in more strongly and Rick had to stop twice to let Belinda throw up. On the airplane, Sam got a flight attendant to bring Belinda a few extra airsickness bags, but luckily, she didn't need them. Sam kept her laughing and distracted with funny stories about himself and his brother Sean from childhood. She realized a lot of them involved snow, which was a bit intimidating to a girl from Mississippi, but when the plane landed the pilot reported it was a beautiful late summer day with temperatures in the mid-80s.

Sam's parents were there to meet them at the baggage pickup, and Sam hardly had the chance to get the words, "I'd like you to meet my wife," before his mother Colleen, a petite Irish woman, embraced her. A hug from his father Michael--who looked much like Sam, but taller, darker skinned, and thinner--followed. "They seem to like you so far," Sam whispered in Belinda's ear as they made their way to the car.

Sam had warned Belinda that his brother might be a little stand-offish, that he had a chip on his shoulder about being biracial and only dated black girls, but Sean was on his best behavior. Belinda felt herself very much at home with the Greene's. They laughed and joked over dinner in the family's beautiful two-story penthouse overlooking the lake, until Colleen noticed Belinda yawning and sent them off to bed. For a moment, Belinda felt awkward being shown to Sam's bedroom, but as she glanced down at the sparkling diamond on her left hand, she realized she was going to have to get used to being a wife.

After the long day of traveling and the release of so much built up stress, Belinda was asleep in moment. Sam stayed awake reading, and after a few hours he felt her stir next to him, snuggling close and kissing him in her half asleep/half-dreaming state. Sam kissed her back, and within moments the kissing grew more passionate as Belinda came more fully awake. Before it could go too far, Sam stopped her. "This bed creaks like crazy. You can't even masturbate on this thing without it sounding like there's a swinger's party going on in here."

He started arranging blankets and pillows on the floor as Belinda softly sang a bluegrass song they both loved, "Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor." When he had set up a little nest on the floor next to be bed, Belinda joined him. She slid her hands up under his t-shirt, loving as always the strength of his arms and chest.

"I've always wondered, why did you take a job digging ditches and scraping paint this summer? You surely must have had better offers," she asked.

"I did, Sam answered, "but when I looked at my future, I realized most of my days were going to be spent behind a desk or at a conference table. My dad put himself through school doing any kind of job he could get; even though I have my scholarship, I guess I wanted to prove I could do the same. And if I hadn't, I would have never met you..."

He trailed off as Belinda's kisses moved across his chest, burning him like fire as she licked and sucked her way toward his boxers. With her hand she rubbed his hardening manhood through his shorts, both of them trying their best to be quiet. Sam caressed Belinda's hair, loving the softness of it in his hands and the softness of her lips now wrapped around him, her tongue running up and down along the base of his shaft, then circling the top of his head in long wet strokes that left him panting. She took him deep in her mouth, running the tip of it along the bottom of his shaft even as she kept him inside her. always marveled at the beauty of this woman who loved him so much and who aroused him so much. He pulled her up to a kiss. "That didn't feel good?" Belinda asked.

"It feels amazing, but I want to be inside you." Sam lay on his side, his legs scissored in between Belinda's. Belinda lay on her back as he entered her, turned slightly toward him.

"Why don't we do it like this more often?" Sam wondered half to himself. "I love how I can see so much of you and touch so much you of you when we lay like this..."

The lovers gazed at each other as Sam took a nipple between his fingers, rolling it back and forth as it hardened. Belinda showed her approval by gripping his leg and thrusting her sex harder against his cock. Sam gave the other nipple the same treatment as Belinda's breath became more uneven. He eased off, tickling circles across her belly and stroking her face. They moved together, Sam entering her deeply so that each thrust saw their pubic hairs touch. For minutes they kept up the pace, then Sam went back to his attentions to Belinda's breasts, knowing it would drive her desire to greater heights. This time he pinched the nipples, pulling them slightly away from her body. Belinda shut her eyes and rolled her head back, her body lost in delight. She pulled Sam's top leg down against her, allowing her to rub her now-hard clitoris against his muscled thigh, seeking her orgasm. As Sam continued playing with her breasts, he quickened his own strokes until Belinda's ragged breathing told him she was on the verge of coming.

Both of them were as silent as they could be as Sam gripped Belinda tighter and began pistoning his cock deeper and harder into her slick passage. Belinda raised her hips looking for even greater friction against his thigh. She was biting her lip now, struggling not to cry out at the sensations that were coursing through her body. She wanted to tell Sam she was coming, but before she could trust herself to whisper the words, her body was spasming up from the floor as her cunt contracted around her husband's firm cock. As Belinda's muscles rippled around him, Sam felt his own orgasm coming closer. He slid quickly out of Belinda and, putting a pillow under her knees, entered her from behind. She was so tight around him like this. As he often did in this position, he pictured himself as a lion atop his mate and bit down on Belinda's shoulder as he mounted her, driving deep into her as his balls grew tight up against his body and he shot his seed deep into her. They rested together there on the floor before rearranging the bedding and falling asleep on the bed, held tight in each other's arms.

The rest of the visit went by in a blur, any reservations Belinda had had about being welcomed into the Greene family long gone. As they were packing to go to the airport, Colleen drew Belinda aside. "We know you haven't told your family yet, and we understand from Sam that they may not be accepting. We just want you to know that we don't think that reflects in any way on you. Michael and I will be here to support you both in whatever way you need." She hugged Belinda tightly as Belinda struggled to hold back tears.

As the plane took off, Belinda stared out the window, oblivious to anything around her. "Are you okay, baby?" Are you going to throw up?" he asked.

She shook her head no.

"Did Sean say something to upset you?"

"No! No! Everyone was so warm. I wish my family was like that. Your mom was so wonderful," Belinda said, relaying the conversation the two women had had. "I just decided when we tell your parents, I want to tell my parents too."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"I'm sure. It's not going to get any easier the longer we wait, and I've had enough of keeping secrets."

CHAPTER 20

The first months of school flew by as Belinda and Sam buckled down and focused on keeping their grades up. Belinda had her first prenatal appointment, bringing home ultrasound printouts that the doctor assured her showed a healthy fetus. She met two more of Sam's closest friends--Ben and Dane--who could be trusted to maintain the couple's confidentiality. Belinda was gaining more confidence in the kitchen and it pleased her that Sam's friends viewed his situation with envy. Not that she wanted them to be jealous; she just wanted Sam to feel proud of her. Belinda also overcame her fear and invited Liza and Dahleen for a meal. They sized up the situation in an instant, and the first invitation led to others as both couples enjoyed being around another pair without any need for hiding their feelings. It was heaven for all of them to be able to hold hands and kiss their partners over dinner, games or a movie on the television. Simple pleasures, but ones they didn't take for granted.

In late September, Belinda hit the 12-week mark in her pregnancy. It was time to make the big announcement! When Sam called home, Belinda could hear the happy shouts and congratulations even though the speaker-phone wasn't on.

"Mom wants to talk to you, Lindy," Sam called.

"Oh, Belinda," Colleen gushed. "I'm way too young to be a grandma but I am so excited! You and Sam are going to be such wonderful parents! We're so happy! We love you! Hand the phone back to Sam, okay?"

Sam got on with his father. The tone was more serious with lots of "I will, Dad. Yes, Dad. Yes, Dad. Yes, we'll change to an OB mom recommends. Yes, I already started saving for that." And finally, "Thanks, Dad. I love you too."

The phone call over, Sam marched around the living room playing "Baby Elephant Walk" on his air clarinet as Belinda laughed until tears ran down her face.

When they finally came down from their giddy high, Belinda heaved a sigh. "Now it's time to tell the Sutters. Laissez le bon temps rouler! Let the good times roll!"

For a few days, Belinda worried she would have to go home to face her parents, but with luck her father happened to be in town for a business meeting and made time to come to the apartment for dinner. Sam made himself scarce, parking himself and his textbooks in a nearby coffee shop in case Belinda wanted him. After dinner with her father, Belinda told him she had something serious she needed to discuss. The look on her face told him it wasn't going to be easy to hear. John was perplexed. Chip had brought him plenty of heartache, not to mention a $30,000 bill to buy off his trampy ex-girlfriend, but Belinda had never been much trouble other than bucking her mother's wishes from time to time.

She slid a folded sheet of paper across the table. John opened it and read the marriage license. It took him a moment to realize that Sam Greene was the young black man who had spent the summer working for him. He sat silently, rolling the information over in his mind. He had liked Sam and admired his work ethic, but that didn't mean he wanted him as a son-in-law. And Susannah . . . John rested his head in his hands as he thought of how his wife was going to react.

When John looked up again, Belinda slid over the ultrasound photos. After a minute she said, "We're due in late April or early May." John quickly did the math in his head, from the early August wedding date. It was nine months if you went with the May due date. Could be worse, he thought, picturing explaining a baby born seven months after the wedding. Finally, Belinda handed him her credit card, checkbook, and an envelope. "That's the rent," she said. "I lied to get you to pay for the apartment. I wasn't married then and the baby wasn't on the way, but it still wasn't honest. Sam will pay for the rent for the year."

John Sutter sat silently. He loved his daughter and she had always made him proud. He knew Susannah was going to kick up sand, but what was done was done. He handed the envelope of cash back to Belinda. "I promised to support you 'til you finished college, and I'm gonna do that. The rent will be paid through May and I'll keep you on our health and car insurance. You running off and getting married probably saved me a good 80 grand the way your Momma would have spent on a wedding," he said, joking to lighten the mood. "But, since you did lie, I'm gonna take the credit card and checkbook," he said, trying to make his voice sound madder than he truly felt.

Belinda explained that Sam's had arranged insurance for her and the baby and her dad no longer needed to have her on the policy. He listened, feeling more comfortable than he could have imagined as he learned that his daughter was being taken care of. But she was still his baby girl, and he was going to make sure she had what she needed. "Janie will send you a company credit card. Your limit is $500 a month. I know I've gotten plenty of business from showing off what you've done with the house using the company's product line. You've probably made the company as many sales as your brother, so consider it your commission."

Belinda stood up and hugged her dad tightly, tears of relief running down her face. John squeezed her back, uncomfortable with the crying. "Now, did this young man give you a decent ring and is he brave enough to show his face around me?" Belinda texted Sam to come home then fetched the ring from the bedroom, as well as the simple band she would wear on campus. John gave a thumbs-up to the sparkler and managed to shake Sam's hand and speak with him civilly when he arrived.

The meeting between John and Sam was fine, if awkward. Firm handshakes all around. Earnest statements on both sides. John headed back to his hotel, dreading the task of telling his wife that her dream of a big society wedding for Belinda was off and that her new son-in-law was a black man who had already gotten her daughter pregnant. It was going to be ugly. In fact, he'd promised Belinda he'd have the Sims pack and deliver the rest of her things from home with the understanding that it might be a while before Susannah calmed down enough for Belinda to come home.

"Tomorrow we go public!" Belinda crowed, hugging Sam tightly.

"In that case, we'd better look our best," he answered, pulling her toward the bathroom. One of the best things about their apartment was the large shower. With a huge-shower head and stone tile walls that heated up quickly when the water ran, it was big enough for two people and even had a low bench on one wall. Sam started the water running then pulled off Belinda's clothes and stopped a moment to admire her beautiful red lace bra and panties. She had warned him that nursing bras were hopelessly dowdy, but with some Google searching she had managed to find a few online stores that sold sexy maternity lingerie. She had ordered new bras to fit her now C-cup breasts, plus matching panties and a few tantalizing nightgowns. She might be out of the sorority house, but she wasn't giving up on Pi Phi pajamas. She loved the look of lust in Sam's eyes when she slipped on something lacy and slinky that showed off and hid her assets at the same time. With the morning sickness passed she felt great for the rest of the day, and the pregnancy hormones meant she was ready for sex almost all the time. It was still hard for her to say so flat out; it went against all her raising, but she could dress in a way that sent the message loud and clear.

Sam dropped his clothes in a pile on the floor and opened the door, leading Belinda into the shower. With the water caressing their skin like an extra set of hands, the newlyweds kissed, tongue pushing against tongue. Sam loved the way Belinda sucked and bit his lips when they kissed. He had never had a girl do that before, and it excited him tremendously, the close link of pleasure and pain. Belinda grabbed the soap, building a lather in her hands, and began washing Sam's muscled body. Sometimes when they were together like this, the look and feel of him was enough to make her feel like she was drunk, her head unable to concentrate as it filled with pictures of the loving they had done and things she wanted to do to him and to have done to her. She continued soaping up his body, dropping her hands to cup and wash his balls and then cover his shaft with soap, almost worshipping the light brown cock in her hands, the cock that was stirring to its full seven-inches as she stroked it with the slippery soap.

Putting his hands on her shoulder, Sam gently pushed Belinda backward and sat her down on the shower bench. He took one of her swelling breasts into each hand and pressed them both around his manhood, sliding it up and down and her breasts surrounded him. On the upstroke, Belinda bent her neck and flicked the head of his cock with her warm tongue. Sam was in heaven, every part of him getting clean in the warm water, but the cleaning his beautiful wife was giving him with her hot mouth was the best of all. Lifting her up, he turned her around and put her hands on the shower wall. As the warm water continued to fall on them, he encircled her waist with his arm and slid his free hand between her legs, finding her wet and ready for him.