Into the Lake

Story Info
A Celtic fantasy series.
2.8k words
4.08
25.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved carefully through the tall green reeds, wiping spidery webs of grass from his brow as he went. His hands moved steadily from one sandy patch on the bottom of the lake to another. The silvery fish darted in and around the motion of his muscular body.

He now had full view out across the water to the granite ledges that lined the ancient lake's western edge. The last of the summer sun's twilight rays moved across the wet ripples, just as a full white moon was rising above the evening mist.

The water was cool and fragrant. He inhaled deeply and commit the scent of it to his memory. If the Goddess showed him favor, he would be captured this night. If he were blessed, his mouth would savor the sweetness of the earth itself, shrouded in the mysteries of the Lady of the Lake. His cock was growing hard and ready with anticipation, despite the water's degree. His muscles tensed as he continued along the shoreline. He paused first at the sound of a thrush, then again at the croaking of a frog.

She moved silently through the water. Behind and beneath him. Pausing as he did, then onward in his wake. Her soft breasts were full and her nipples were hard with her own excitement. He was not her beloved, whom she sought. This Mortal from the Village was but the prelude to their ritual. And, he was their chosen one. Knowing this excited her more.

She moved faster to quicken his senses. That he might know she was there, but not know when she might strike. She enjoyed his anticipation as much as her own. The water, wrapping itself around her arousal, soothed her hurried desire.

She suddenly realized her moment and reached out her firm hand. Grasping his feet, she pulled his nude and now writhing body alongside her own. If she could reach his lips he would belong to her. This night she would possess the magic to afford her such freedom, as only the solstice might bring.

It happened quickly and he was not prepared for her strength and speed. His body reacted with a jolt. Before he could comprehend the capture he so desired, he was moving to the deepest part of the lake.

His breath quickly escaped his lungs and his arms stretched to reach for the surface of the lake. It was fast and furious, the shift in his mind to relax. To wait for the coming rush of air he needed so desperately. When it did finally come, he found himself resting on the shore, beneath the great stones.

Her mouth came to his then, and his breathing subsided. Her lips were full and searching for his passion. She pressed her mouth to his and he responded with a lust to match her own. They savored the taste of one another. Heartbeat matched heartbeat. Breath matched breath. She felt the kiss grow within her, freeing her power. Strength pulsed throughout her body.

She moved her hands across the smooth skin of his chest. Ran her fingers over his hardening nipples. Then she bent to tease and suck them with her tongue. He moaned and reached his arms out to her for a warm embrace. Searching for her mouth again, his lips sucked and bit at hers. He held her closely then, his lips pressed to hers, his tongue reaching deep and dancing with her own.

Her breathing came hard, as he rolled her beneath him and drew his body back. He was quite suddenly kneeling between her legs. He stretched them wide with his hands, and opened her thighs. He watched her arch her back and raise her arms above her head, while her fair breasts rose to the darkness of the deep sapphire sky.

It was his time. He bent forward and with his mouth he sucked hard upon one erect nipple and then the other. His hands reached for and held her own. Their fingers entwined as if clinging to life itself. Then their mouths gently sucked and bit and kissed once again.

He reached a hand down along her flesh. Across her waist. Along her hips. Down between her legs, to where her clit was surrounded by soft curly hair. There, he began to gently move his fingers over the delicate folds. She was already flowing wet with cum and ready for him. He reached a finger inside. Then two. Then three. In and out he moved them. Massaging, probing, luring her body to release every tension, until she lay limp. Belonging to him and only him.

There was a sound in the trees and brush nearby. A movement. The rustling of leaves. The snapping of a twig. Out from the darkness the man stepped, into the soft glow of evening air. He was the Knight of the Castle. The legend who kept all their dreams alive.

He also was nude. His own muscular body was slicked with sweat. His hand was on his hard cock, shiny from early cum, and moving slowly up and down. He paused some distance from the Mortal, who bent over his Lady. Then he lay casually on the sloping ground near the shore.

He was close enough to observe and still far enough to leave the couple undisturbed. His hand kept a steady pace, moving along his shaft, then under his balls, then back to his shaft. Slippery and wet and hard.

The Lady lay as if in a trance, not moving and not knowing when the next sensation might overtake her. The Mortal had raised his head, if only for a moment. He had seen the Knight, who nodded to him with approval. It was the unspoken request for the Mortal to continue what he knew was his own limited pleasure.

This night the Lady belonged to him, if only briefly. She began to sigh, as all the while he continued to stroke between her legs. An open vessel for him to explore. He nodded reverently back to the Knight in silent agreement. Then he concentrated once again on the gift that the Goddess brought to him this night. His silent, answered prayer.

He gently bent between her legs. His mouth moved to lick delicate folds of skin and to separate her tender flesh. He licked slowly and gently. Up and down. Tasting the lure of her sweet cum, he reached his tongue inside and drank deeply. A soft moan escaped from her. He reached his arms along the sides of her body and caressed her now hot breasts and belly and thighs. He held her firmly in the sand, which shifted and moved with their bodies, a gritty second skin.

She could wait no longer. Her own movement was suddenly fast and sure. She gripped his shoulders, bent her legs to her sides and placed her feet in the sand. She rolled onto him in one swift movement. Now he lay beneath her.

She straddled his body, bending her knees along side his hips. She slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing hard cock. She sat tall and straight. Her hands at her side. He closed his eyes and reached for her. A full breast in each hand, he began to gently massage and then pull at her nipples.

Her awareness was growing sharp and she looked to the grassy shoreline and saw him then. The Knight of the Castle. Her beloved. His gentle smile warmed his face in a wonder of wanting affection for her. Her eyelids softly lowered to the man beneath her and back again to the man on the shore.

This ritual had been the Knight's gift to her on the eve of every summer solstice. Each year it marked the beginning of the celebrations yet to come. The Goddess had always blessed it for them. Yet, in one eternal moment she realized the curious mixture of sacrifice and pleasure it brought to them both.

She searched her beloved's face for an array of emotions she feared might be growing within him. But only his smile grew steadily, as a single tear rolled down her face and along her cheek. He gently shook his head from side to side. Tenderly he conveyed his approval. His possession of her love. His desire for her to cease her doubts and release her passion. That his own might follow.

The Knight watched from his distance as she closed her eyes. She lifted her head to the moon, now high in the sky. Her hips began to slowly swirl and move to the music of the night. The cock inside her pulsing deep. Her hands rose to her face and then to her long hair. Lifting it, she stretched her arms and held it above her head. The Mortal's hands began to move upon her breasts in a rhythm that matched her own.

She ground and swirled and moved her body, and each movement ground and swirled the shaft buried deep within her. The man beneath her put his thumb to her clit and her eyes became glazed, just as she looked to the gaze of her beloved on the shore. He looked back to her, never taking his eyes off her own. He smiled and his mind gently caressed her own with reassurance.

She felt the growing sensation of the Mortal's thumb on her clit, along with the penetration of his shaft. It grew and built with intensity. When she could hold her beloved's gaze no longer, she rolled her head back, moving hips faster and faster. Her body shuddered and convulsed with each wrenching orgasm it achieved.

She wept hot tears of release and her cry was heard throughout the magical wood. Radiant beams of light shone through the trees capturing her image in the night shadows. Suddenly she collapsed and fell to the sand. She rolled to her back in exhaustion and closed her eyes.

Some moments later, she heard the movement beside her. The Mortal left her with careful steps across the sand and then further across the grass. He lay where the Knight had been and began to stroke his own cock enthusiastically.

The Lady stilled in the awareness of every sense. Her breathing began to ascend with renewed anticipation. Then she felt her beloved. Her Knight standing over her.

She opened her eyes and reached her arms up for him. He took her hands. Then he gently knelt beside her on the sand. He kissed her mouth deep and long and hard and felt the burning pleasure of her lips against his own. His hands moved wildly and firmly over every part of her body, desperate to make it his own once again. His cock stiffened as he pressed it to her belly.

She gently pushed at his shoulders in a firm and silent request. He lifted his head to look into her eyes, wet with tears, filled with a new desire. He looked down between her legs as she continued to firmly press his shoulders. Her cunt was glistening and wet from her own release in the now starry evening.

He longed to drink of her cum, before filling her with himself and his own seed. He bent to the inside of her legs and began to lick the sweet film from her skin. Each taste of her flesh grew in intensity. He quickly licked and sucked his way to between her legs. His own arousal growing.

She lay in the sand and felt the flicker and darting of his tongue. She could hear the water lapping the sandy shore, as well as the hungry licking and kissing of his lips. Soon the sounds mingled together like a melody. They moved in and around her mind, as she had moved earlier. In and around the waters of the ancient lake, searching for the Mortal from the Village.

She sighed and then waited in apprehension for each and every effort of her Knight's mouth to make fresh her outer body. He reached her clit, which pulsed from the energy of her orgasms. He paused. She held her breath and waited.

He lifted his head and looked between her bent knees to her face, which lay still. Her body tensed, waiting. He knew well of her own hungry desire and of her willful need. He lowered his body, his breath close to her skin and slowly, slowly descended.


She felt him then, his mouth upon her clit. He carefully sucked in a delicate momentum, until she took her breath in sharp. Then he opened his mouth and took in the fullness of her cunt, drinking of her well spent passion. He licked and sucked and kissed and nuzzled his way in and around her soft curly hair and every delicate fold and crevice of her cunt, until she was cleansed.

As he did so, he carefully put his fingers inside and lifted in search of ecstasy beyond either of their control. Once found, he massaged and watched her body grow again with pleasure until she might break from the intensity.

He waited until he knew she could bear it no more, and then he carefully moved between her limp and open legs. He lowered his cock, watching his descent, as he gently eased himself inside her. She was warm and wet as his cock filled her. His head fell to his chest and he moaned.

She could barely contain such pleasure. She gasped quickly, her body opening for his, until she finally felt him deep inside her. She lost all control as her muscles clenched around his cock. She felt his sure and strong hands move to encompass her waist and looked to see his eyes searching her own. She smiled her adoration to him and reached for a kiss, which he returned lovingly to her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and held tightly as he lowered his weight to her own and began to thrust deep and hard. Her body shook with each new force of energy and together they began to cry out into the night.

He thrust and thrust, again and again, enjoying each new entry to her body. He suddenly tensed, feeling his own cum about to burst. She held her legs and wrapped her arms around him as he filled her to overflowing. They held one another, clinging in their desperation for one another, until they existed only as one.

They lay together for a long, long while. Then quietly rose from the sand. They walked hand in hand to the water, where they dove into its depths. They swam and swam until they were refreshed. Diving and swimming and finding one another again and again, they enjoyed passionate embraces beneath the coolness of the lake. Then they surfaced and splashed and laughed loud and long. Until their bodies were spent.

Soon they began their walk up onto the shore and across the grass, where they lay near the Mortal. They held hands and allowed their bodies to dry in the heat of the still warm earth, until the Mortal man's gentle voice broke into the night around them.

" Hey, when did you guys finish the stone wall around the south meadow?", he said.

She rolled onto her belly and smiled and squinted in the moonlight at their friend.

" Oh, god, that must have been a few months ago, I think." She looked to her man beside her and gently nudged his arm. " You asleep, honey? ", she said.

He rolled to his belly too and put an arm around her and tenderly kissed her back. She shivered and he cleared his throat.

" Damn, has it been that long since you were here, man?"

Their friend stood and looked down at the couple on the grass.

" Well, no one invited me to the Swordfight Fantasy last winter...so....yeah."

She looked beside her and raised a brow. " You did forget to send the invitations, then, didn't you."

He kissed her nose. " Nope."

He rose from the grass then, and held a hand to her. She took it, and stood beside him and waited.

"I threw them away.", he said.

She narrowed her brows.

" Well, that explains why it was just the two of us, and the caterer, and the band.", she said.

He touched a finger to her lips. " It was New Year's Eve and I wanted you all to myself, baby..."

Her face quickly grew into a smile. " Oh...well...then...", she said.

They turned and walked past their friend who stood watching them, shaking his head, thinking of all that he imagined he had missed.

Then they looked back to him and motioned for him to follow. " Come on...", she laughed, " We got it all on the digital cam."

His cock hardened then, and he quickened his step to catch up...