Into the Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh. Thank you, Mr. Spencer," Carolyn said a little breathlessly, as Tiffany worked the middle finger of her right hand in and out of Carolyn's defenseless pussy.

"Anyway, You're more than welcome. You will have earned it. Believe me!" he said, releasing her hand.

"Coming, John?"

"No, Sam. I'd like to stay and talk with Miss Lord for a while, yet."

"Oh, no!" groaned Carolyn to herself. "I can't do anything with him hanging around!"

"OK, but try not to be too long. We've got that final talk with everyone during lunch at the restaurant in 15 minutes."

"Right, Sam. I'll be there."

To Carolyn's considerable alarm, Mr. Brandon settled more comfortably into his chair, the sure sign of a long stay. As he started on another of his long but pointless monologues of cases past, Carolyn was in a quandary. This child under her desk was touching her, actually touching her! Yet, what could she do to stop it?

In spite of her confusion, Carolyn noticed that Mr. Brandon seemed very interested in her cleavage. "Oh my!" she thought. "That proper old gentleman was trying to look down the top of my jacket." She knew that by pressing her middle tight against the desk, it looked like she was offering her cleavage to the old man like a native sacrifice. But, if she leaned back, Tiffany would surely unbutton the rest of her jacket. The more he looked at the increasing preoccupied Miss Lord, the more John Brandon became fascinated by the buttons of Carolyn's jacket, and what was behind them. He realized that Carolyn was no longer responding to his statements. She was instead developing an unusual inward stare, as if her mind was elsewhere.

"Well," he thought, "it was now or never." While still talking, he reached over with his right hand to the preoccupied woman and casually opened her jacket buttons. He then sat back in his chair and waited for the reaction.

Carolyn was suddenly aware that Mr. Brandon had said or done something that was important, but she hadn't the faintest idea what it was. She must concentrate or he will surely think that she was losing her mind! If only she weren't feeling so melted inside! She needed desperately to be left alone. All she could think of was getting her slacks up, ditching Tiffany someplace and going back to her apartment for a rest and a chance to regain control of her life.

She still couldn't get away from the feeling that something was wrong between her and Mr. Brandon. Carolyn looked down and her mouth opened in shock. Her jacket was open, and her firm proud breasts were fully exposed to the delighted gaze of Mr. Brandon. She instinctively rose to run away, but Tiffany quickly realized her opportunity and pulled on Carolyn's slacks with all of her might.

With horror, Carolyn knew she was trapped at her desk as her slacks went down to her ankles. She quickly sat again, the tops of her thighs resting on the edge of the chair, carelessly splayed open. She looked on, stupefied, as Mr. Brandon reached over and pushed her jacket off of her shoulders. He then lovingly cupped one full breast in each hand.

"Close your mouth, woman. You look silly," Mr. Brandon quietly said as the old man coolly manipulated both breasts. He wanted very badly to fuck this highly desirable and previously untouchable young woman, but at his age some things just weren't possible!

Carolyn obediently closed her mouth, but otherwise sat frozen. Her perfect world had spun completely out of control. Her mind was gone, and she could think of nothing. She was the perfect subject. She was theirs for the taking.

Tiffany removed Carolyn's slacks and shoes and carelessly threw them behind her. She saw in the shadow of the desk her target spread invitingly before her. She moved forward and, resting on her knees, threw her arms around Carolyn's hips, lightly digging her nails into the bulging haunches. Her face was between Carolyn's open thighs, only an inch or so from the woman's vulnerable cunt. She looked up and saw that both of Carolyn's breasts were completely exposed and were being held by a very old pair of male hands. Oh, goody! she thought. Let's see the snooty Greek bitch talk her way out of this one on Monday!

Tiffany took a moment to enjoyed the surprisingly intoxicating scent of Carolyn's womanhood, and then went to work. She had Carolyn at her mercy and loved it. Tiffany wanted Carolyn to scream for her forgiveness for bean so mean to her ever since she came to the firm before she would stop tormenting the proud bitch. It was perfect. With that old goat getting her from above and Tiffany getting her from below, Carolyn didn't have a chance!

Tiffany leaned forward and worked on Carolyn's vulnerable vulva and clitoris with her mouth.

*****

Tom Phillips came to work late that Saturday, knowing that he couldn't even start the weekly PC backups until after today's guests were long gone. The office was very quiet. Everyone was at a firm-sponsored lunch at the restaurant located on the building's first floor. Quiet except for a weird low moaning sound coming from the far corner of the big administrative section. It was so low, he probably wouldn't have head it if there had been any other people around.

Intrigued, he walked quietly along the partition corridor, the moaning became louder and louder as he neared the corner of the large room.

"Very interesting," he said softly. That's coming from the fabled Miss Lord's corner. "I wonder who is using it, and for what," he thought. He had heard about some unusual things happening at the firm from time to time, but they had certainly never happened to him. He reached the end of the corridor and stopped abruptly.

"Wow!" Tom said softly.

The first thing he saw was his idol Carolyn Lord, seated behind her desk, her face looking flushed and dazed. Her eyes were unfocused. Her head was thrown over the seat back, her open mouth gasping for air. Carolyn's suit jacket was open and she had nothing on underneath. Old man Brandon was sitting to the right of the desk, a hand on each of her breasts. Each of them was totally oblivious to Tom's presence.

Below the desk's modesty panel, Tom saw a pile of clothes and pair of feet in pink high heels sticking out from underneath the desk. Tom noticed that the way Carolyn was jumping in her chair seemed to indicate that more was going on with her then just Brandon. He walked towards the back of the desk and was not surprised to see a tousled blond head rise directly in front of Carolyn, and heard a brief chortle before the head disappeared back under the desk.

He returned to the front of the desk and knelt to the floor. He pulled the pile of loose clothes from under the modesty board and saw that it consisted of a pair of woman's slacks and shoes.

"Bingo!" he breathed.

He lowered himself full length on the ground and looked underneath the panel. Under the desk he saw in the shadows a familiar-looking behind covered in a tight dress belonging to a woman whose face appeared to be imbedded in Carolyn Lord's naked crotch. "I'd know that tight behind anywhere," he thought. "It belongs to that stupid, rich bitch Tiffany Goodbody!" The same girl who just last week called him, yet again, a "computer geek" while she turned him down, yet again, for one lousy date!

Well, now. Let's see who's the geek here, you bitch! he thought savagely as he removed his clothes.

The dual manipulation of Carolyn's body continued as, kneeling in the front of the desk, Tom undid the latch and silently swung the modesty panel open. He slowly lifted the skirt of the kneeling Tiffany's dress and placed it as high up her back as he could. Through her tight, semi-transparent pantyhose he could clearly see her tight flexing asscheeks and the dark crevice in-between.

Carolyn Lord was lost in a sea of sensation. She was helpless before this dual assault, her feelings of shame sometimes overwhelming her as she came to realize that she did not want this to end, even though she was powerless to act. Yet, when her ravaged mind finally realized that someone else was present in her corner, she had recovered enough of her wits to realize that someone was preparing a nasty surprise for her tormentor, Tiffany.

Tiffany thought she sensed something was going on behind her, then felt Carolyn's hands in her hair, her thighs tightening around her head and forgot about it. "Oh, man!" she thought. "Carolyn's finally getting into the spirit of things."

When Tiffany felt her pantyhose being pulled off her hips and down her thighs, she tried to back out of the desk. But Carolyn's hands now held her fiercely by the hair and she couldn't pull her head away from between Carolyn's tightly clenched thighs. Tiffany's face was hopelessly trapped, pressed tightly against Carolyn's steaming crotch.

Tom quickly reached between Tiffany's thighs and found the teenager's now vulnerable cunt. She was so excited from her manipulation of Carolyn that he found her pussy very wet. Tiffany's hips bucked and danced as the distraught teenager tried to escape the invading digits. She tried to scream her protests against this unwanted invasion, but Carolyn had her face pressed so tightly into her crotch that Tiffany was having trouble just being able to breath.

In spite of her struggles, Tom quickly found Tiffany's erect clitoris and brought the surprised teenager to immediate orgasm, her powerful cuntal muscles causing vast amounts of vaginal fluid to come spewing out. And then he did it again, and yet again.

The exhausted Tiffany finally quit fighting to escape the vice grip of Carolyn's thighs, and could only kneel under the desk, gasping for breath between Carolyn's legs as she desperately prayed for a respite from her unknown assailant.

Tom unzipped the back of Tiffany's dress and unhooked her bra. Tiffany felt with horror her breasts dangling freely beneath her as the top of her dress and bra were pushed over her smooth shoulders and down to the floor.

Carolyn's climax caught her by surprise. Tiffany's struggles had embedded her nose deep into Carolyn's clasping cunt, while the non-stop expert manipulation of her exposed breasts by the firm's eldest member was causing her to reach new heights of erotic stimulation. Her body lay placid, a comely smile on her lips as she gasped for breath, while her climax washed over her.

Her eyes closed, Carolyn lay collapsed in her chair as Mr. Brandon looked upon her with the satisfaction of a job well done. He politely pulled Carolyn's jacket back over her shoulders and buttoned it. He kissed her on the forehead, said "Thank you," and left, confident that he had finally conquered the impeccable Miss Lord by fondling her beautiful breasts alone. "Something to remember," the semi-senile old man thought gleefully, "for my old age." Not that he would ever tell any of his cronies about it. Not proper, you know. Besides, which one of them would ever believe it?

Never noticing the piles of clothing or various heads and feet extending from underneath Carolyn's desk, the dazed Mr. Brandon tottered off for his meeting.

After waiting until Mr. Brandon was long gone, Carolyn released her grip on Tiffany's hair, and quickly moved her chair away from the desk. Surprised by the sudden lack of support, Tiffany fell face first onto the carpeted floor, her asscheeks waving high in the air behind her. She then started crawling out from under the desk, thankful that her ordeal was finally over. As she moved forward, she felt her pantyhose being pulled off of her legs. "I'll find them in a minute," she thought. "I just need to get out from under this desk!"

As soon as the naked Tiffany had wearily crawled on all fours out from under the desk, someone placed their hands around the tops of her thighs and pulled her backward. But, instead of falling, she felt her behind pressing up against naked flesh, with some large object moving between her upper thighs.

"Oh, no!" she cried, as she realized that it could only be a naked man behind her. She turned her head and finally saw who her assailant was. "Oh, my God!" she thought. "It was that computer geek!"

"You can't do this!" she indignantly sputtered.

"Oh, yes! I certainly can do this, you bitch!" the exultant Tom thought as he finally began to thoroughly fuck that beautiful body kneeling before him.

Leaning forward, he grabbed a pert breast in each hand as his hips started to pound the girl's bouncing buttocks, his cock going deeper and deeper into the well-lubricated vagina. Tiffany's young body, already primed by a night of almost endless sex, quickly began to react to this unwanted assault. Her hips began moving in relation to Tom's movements, so that each of his thrusts was met by one of hers. Her tight vagina clasped the thrusting cock, as if it was reluctant to have it leave the hot, wet confines of her pulsating cunt.

As Tom's regular buffeting of the teenager's vagina went on and on, Tiffany totally lost her mind! The fact that she was being totally striped, humiliated, and fucked from behind by someone she didn't even like, didn't matter anymore. In fact, it all served to excite the golden teenager as she had never been before! All she could think about now was the glorious cock in her loins.

Totally joined, their orgasm's erupted simultaneously.

Tiffany remained collapsed on the floor, completely spent, dreaming of wedding gowns and floral arrangements. She was still kneeling, her breasts mashed beneath her, with sperm and lubricant streaming down the insides of her thighs.

Tom got up, quietly collected his clothes and Tiffany's underwear, and departed for the washroom.

Before he left though, he found Carolyn's slacks and shoes and placed them neatly on her desk.

*****

Carolyn Lord sat sprawled in her chair, naked from the waist down, her vaginal juices pooling on the seat. She watched the nude Tiffany sleeping contentedly on the floor beside her chair, the teenager softly muttering "I Do!" every so often.

"I'm doomed," she thought. If she couldn't protect herself from a mental light-weight like Tiffany, she was in serious trouble.

This was not her imagination. This was not some wild dream. She looked down at herself and realized the harsh reality of it: her neatly trimmed pubic hair glistening in the harsh light of the office, the cooling pool of her own secretions growing between her naked thighs, the feel of the abrasive seat cloth on her poor, abused vulva. It certainly was no accident, like that medical examination gone wrong when she reacted like a slut instead of a proper woman. Tiffany knew exactly what she was doing to her. Didn't she? But did she? Tiffany was a child. A child in the beautiful body of a woman, to be sure, but a child all the same. And children liked to play! "It was all so simple," she thought. All she had to do was think it through.

She had seen her young nieces and nephews constantly do things they couldn't possible understand the real meaning of, just to get a reaction from their older relatives. She herself had gotten some swats on the bottom and even had her breasts grabbed a few times during family events, though she knew they meant nothing really sinister by doing so. They were just being deliberately naughty. Tiffany couldn't possibly know what it was she was really doing to her. The young minx, she was just playing a game with her!

But this was a very serious game, indeed. She could have been humiliated in front of anyone who cared to walk by, not to mention Mr. Spencer. She might have even lost her job because of it. And what happened with poor old Mr. Brandon? That dear old man wasn't responsible for his actions anymore. He was just helplessly caught up in the teenager's foolishness. He was probably more embarrassed about the whole thing then she was.

"Well, if Tiffany chooses to act like a child, then by God I will treat her like one!" she said. She lifted one elegant foot and pushed it against Tiffany's upraised rump, causing the sleeping girl to topple to the floor.

Tiffany awoke with a start. She got up from the floor and, sheepishly avoiding Carolyn's annoyed look, set about getting dressed. She found her dress, but her underwear had vanished. "That's just great," she said bitterly, holding her dress. "Now what am I supposed to do? I'm dirty and my underwear's gone. I can't go around like this!"

"Come here," said Carolyn.

Shocked that Carolyn was actually speaking to her, and both of them not even dressed, Tiffany ignored her and continued to look for her missing clothes.

"Come here, I said!"

Holding her dress protectively in front of her, Tiffany timidly went over to where Carolyn still sat.

"Put on your dress."

"But I can't," wailed the teenager. "I'm dirty and I don't have my."

"Tough. Put it on. Now!" commanded Carolyn.

With a pouty face, Tiffany put the dress up over her head and started putting her arms into it, very aware that she was now totally exposed to the glowering Carolyn.

When Tiffany's arms were tangled in the sleeves and her head completely covered by the dress, Carolyn put her right arm around Tiffany's slim waist and pulled the surprised girl over her knees.

Holding the squirming Tiffany with her left hand, Carolyn's strong right hand hit Tiffany's small, firm buttocks. SMACK!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" squealed the teenager, her voice muffled, as she fought to free herself of the dress.

"You want to act like a child here, then I'm going to start treating you like a child," Carolyn said calmly as she hit the beautiful, tanned hillocks once again. SMACK!

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Tiffany screamed, desperately trying to escape this trap she had placed herself. No one had done that to her. No one had ever hit her back there, not ever!

"Watch me," Carolyn murmured with contentment as she resumed her lesson. She had wanted to do this to the girl for some time.

The spanking continued until Tiffany's small bottom was showing a slight pink all over her dark tan. Tiffany had ceased struggling some time ago, and, still tangled in her dress, was reduced to sobbing quietly.

"There, there. It's time for you to grow up, Tiffany," Carolyn said, gently. "This is a place of business, not a playground to do whatever you feel like. It's time you realized that."

Carolyn ran her hand lightly over the girl's smooth ass cheeks, and enjoyed the heat that the firm flesh was radiating. "What fascinating things they are," she marveled to herself. "How beautiful, how symmetrical." Carolyn found herself lost for a moment in the wonderment of Tiffany's buttocks.

She felt something wet on her upper thighs and, puzzled, sneaked a hand between Tiffany's opened legs. She was amazed. Tiffany was wet! She was so aroused that her vaginal fluids were actually dripping out of her crotch and onto Carolyn's legs.

Tiffany felt the hand between her legs and automatically began to grind her hips down onto it.

"Son of a bitch!" muttered Carolyn. She hadn't bargained on this at all. Now what was she supposed to do?

At a loss of what action to take next, Carolyn glanced at the clock on her desk. Stunned, she looked again. The conference was set to begin in 15 minutes.

"JESUS CHRIST, THE CONFERENCE!!" Carolyn shouted. The VIPs had already arrived and should just be leaving the lounge. She was late!

She jumped up and dumped the disappointed Tiffany onto the floor. Pausing for just a second, she realized that she had to take the time to get dressed. Panicked at being late, she pulled her suit jacket off over her head and quickly put on her blouse and scarf, but gasped with dismay when she saw that the buttons on her blouse were all missing.

"Damn it!" she yelled as she took everything off again and threw the useless garments into a corner. Next she grabbed her slacks and shoes from the desk and got into them, not bothering to properly fasten the slacks just yet. She ran down the hall, her swollen breasts dancing painfully on her chest, as she unbuttoned her jacket. She was putting it when her unfastened slacks fell down to her ankles.