Into the Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers

"How perceptive she is," Carolyn thought. "She's just a teenager, yet she can read me like an open book."

"I don't think I can work at the firm anymore," Carolyn said. "I believe terrible things happened there yesterday, just terrible."

"Terrible, in what way?"

"Some people there took advantage of me. They did. things to me, terrible things!"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I am positive," Carolyn said quietly. "I can never set foot in that place again. I just couldn't!" Carolyn cried.

"Well, then. I know something which just might perk you up a bit," Tamiko said as she moved her hands down over Carolyn's breasts.

"Oh! Must you do that?"

"Yes, I must. Now, don't you want to know what I know?"

"What do you know?" Carolyn asked absently, her mind on other things.

"Do you know an Abigail Stevens?"

"Who?" Carolyn asked, not in the least interested, as Tamiko was now kissing the base of her neck as well as massaging her breasts.

"Mrs. Abigail Stevens."

"Stevens. Oh, yes. Now I remember. She was one of the representatives at the conference. Strange woman. She kept staring at my. at me."

"Well, she left some interesting messages on your answering machine yesterday."

"For me? Are you sure it wasn't a wrong number? I hardly spent five minutes with the woman."

"Quite sure. She said she got your home phone number from your boss as a favor, and started calling you from her cell phone as soon as she had left your firm."

"What could she possibly want from me?"

"It seems she was very impressed with your. your work and wanted to offer you what sounded like a very good job, working for her of course."

"Doing what?" asked the suddenly very wary Carolyn.

"Executive secretary. She said she had been looking for someone with just your paralegal experience for some time. She considered your performance on the presentation to be excellent, and your brief introduction afterwards as a most satisfactory interview. You are in, my precious, if you want to be."

"Oh. That's OK then. I don't know. The timing couldn't be better, and the position does sound tempting. But. Oh my, Tamiko! What are you doing to me??" Carolyn gasped.

"But. Go on, continue," Tamiko replied, kissing and licking the sensitive neck as her hands continued to work their magic on Carolyn's swollen breasts, her thumbs now brushing against the erect nipples.

"But, I don't know if I can really trust her. Maybe it was the way she kept looking at me, that always made me feel very nervous when I was around her."

"Oh, come on! What could possibly happen?" Tamiko said convincingly as her right hand crept under the table towards Carolyn's unsuspecting yet very inviting pussy.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers