Into the Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
175 Followers

Tamiko saw the effect her talk and the Mai Tais were having on the proud American bitch as she continued with her verbal seduction of the unsuspecting woman.

In hope of distracting herself from Tamiko's increasingly graphic descriptions, Carolyn looked around for any sign of Tiffany. Across the room, she saw that Tiffany had become quite drunk (the little fool) and had lost the top to her suit, her conical breasts now completely exposed. Fortunately, no one seemed to mind Tiffany's semi-nudity.

Carolyn found to her surprise that she herself wasn't really upset about it either, even when she saw that the other girls with Tiffany were even now in the process of joining the silly girl's exposed condition. In fact, she felt very relaxed about it, even a little intrigued. She never realized before just how sexy Tiffany truly was, and the other girls as well, as they paraded around in their childish semi-nudity. But, when children start taking their clothes off at a party, she knew that it was a bad sign. At least there were no guys here to cause trouble. With only the girls here, Carolyn knew that everyone was perfectly safe, including her. Still, it would soon be time for her to be leaving, before the kids things really got out of hand.

But to her surprise she did not want to go. Tamiko had placed her completely at ease. Carolyn had never felt this relaxed before, anywhere. It was wonderful. It was almost as if she were floating in the chair. She found the lilting voice with its faint musical accent very mellow, soothing, almost hypnotic. The words no longer seemed to matter, all that nasty talk about sex did not bother her at all any longer, although she felt warm, and, well, a bit anxious, but about what she could not say. She could listen to that wonderful voice flow through her mind for hours and hours.

But something in Tomiko's voice changed and Carolyn began to pay attention again. She thought she heard the young woman say, "Now, observe," and sit up in her chair. How interesting. She must be about to give me some sort of demonstration.

"The Sukmeuki Technique is especially favored in Japan. In it, the woman's nipples are delicately and rhythmically sucked on, like this." To Carolyn's mild discomfort, Tamiko then pursed her lips and began what looked like a slow, gentle sucking motion. Then to her horror, she felt her own nipples respond as if they were actually being used by this girl who was still seated across from her! Each time she saw Tamiko do a sucking motion with her lips and cheeks, she felt herself lean forward and her sensitive nipples extend in time with the girl's actions. Oh my God! she thought.

Now Carolyn felt very, very warm in her clothes. Everything seemed to have shrunk. Even her underwear felt as if they were all wrong, though she knew everything fitted perfectly this morning. Her breasts felt as if her bra was a size too small, while her nipples had reached diamond hardness. She tried crossing her arms over her chest to provide some relief, but that just irritated her nipples even more. Her pantyhose had become quite uncomfortable, almost suffocating underneath her tailored slacks. The narrow elastic of her panties was also giving her trouble, cutting into her increasingly sensitive skin. She tried shifting her hips slightly from time to time, but it didn't help. Of greater trouble, because of her constant shifting, the lose fabric of the chair had worked itself up between her thighs and was now pressing on her most private of places. Now whenever she moved it just made things worse, for when she moved the fabric pressed even tighter on her vulva. She could feel it very clearly, in spite of all her clothes, and it was becoming very uncomfortable for her. Yet she found it impossible to sit still. She kept crossing and re-crossing her legs, trying without success to relieve the unusual pressure building in her vagina. What was happening to her, she wondered?

Tamiko stopped her demonstration and looked coolly at the condition of her latest victim. Soon, she thought happily. Soon. "There is an interesting variation to that last technique which I am sure will interest you," she said with a cold detachment.

Carolyn Lord watched her hostess, with what she hoped was a look of only mild astonishment, as the girl suddenly pursed her lips into a small rose, and with her flattening cheeks, indicated a strong sucking action as she looked pointedly toward Carolyn's prominent left breast. Oh, my God! thought Carolyn. Why is she looking so openly at my chest? Almost as if she were actually focusing her attention on my breasts this time. Was this to be another part of her embarrassing sex talk? Oh my, no! She can't seriously be showing what could possibly be another obscene act to me, could she?

She wondered heatedly how she could change the subject from Japanese arousal techniques (My God! Of all the things to talk about!) without offending her charming hostess, when she felt a faint tingling in her left breast. The feeling became more and more pronounced, especially at the tip, around her areola, nipple, and the surrounding breast flesh, and became increasingly disturbing to her. The peculiar sensation kept growing until it soon became quite vibrant. Carolyn was stunned. It was different then the first sensation she had felt. Now it was almost as if someone were actually suckling the entire rapidly hardening tip of her left breast!

Tamiko bared her teeth slightly and gently shook her head. A wide-eyed Carolyn was sure she felt her breast shimmy slightly in response in its cup, as if it were being held in the student's teeth! A sudden bizarre tingling sensation in her crotch caused her to press her thighs together.

Carolyn looked about her wildly, but there was no one even close to where she and Tamiko were sitting. She quickly folded her arms protectively over her chest, but the now-rhythmic pull on her diamond-hard nipple and swelling breast continued. The girl shook her head once again and an amazed Carolyn could feel her breast shake even more than before. How was this possible? Worse, whenever Tamiko's tongue flicked in a slow, deliberate manner over her pursed lips, Carolyn could feel her nipple and surrounding flesh being bathed in warm liquid. At those times her eyes closed and her mouth parted slightly at the exquisite sensation. She could only sit dumbfounded as her body continued to inexplicably react to the strange actions of the young Oriental girl seated across from her.

Carolyn knew that it just couldn't be happening. There must be some rational explanation, there must be! She was sitting fully dressed in a room full of other women (children, really), attending a party. Yet, the way her body was reacting, she might as well have been naked and alone with Tamiko in some bedroom. Carolyn shivered at the thought, although she couldn't understand why such an outrageous idea could affect her in such a way.

As suddenly as they started, the incredible sensations coming from her left breast ceased. Carolyn sighed with relief. At last it is over! She lowered her arms from her chest and took a very long drink from her cool and comforting Mai Tai. That drink is so good it's almost sinful, she thought gratefully.She looked up and saw with dismay that Tamiko was now looking at her right breast.

"Oh, no", Carolyn whispered. "Not again."

Tamiko again pursed her lips and the now-familiar sucking sensation soon engulfed the entire tip of Carolyn's right breast. After seemingly ages of continuous torment of her right nipple, Tamiko started alternately to look from breast to breast. Carolyn's entire chest now felt as if it was constantly being sucked and licked.

Her whole body was starting to respond to this weird, almost supernatural stimulation. Sweat was breaking out ever more freely along her hair line and along her upper lip. Her mouth felt very dry and she was continuously having to lick her equally dry lips with her tongue, even at the risk of spoiling her carefully applied lipstick. Carolyn grew to anticipate the stimulation, and she was soon unconsciously rocking back and forth in her chair in time with Tamiko's movements.

Watching the proud woman's movements, Tamiko suddenly stopped her demonstration, but if Carolyn noticed she gave no sign. She continued to lean forward and back as the memory of her tingling breasts remained with her.

Tamiko wondered at the incredible sensuality this cold woman must have buried deep within her. Her remote-stimulus technique rarely had had such an effect on a victim. She couldn't wait to try it on a much more personal area of the proud woman's body- her cunt!

"Carolyn, my dear, are you all right?" she asked, placing her right hand on Carolyn's left knee.

At the unaccustomed touch, Carolyn snapped back from her dream-like state. She realized ruefully that Tamiko had been talking to her all along and all she could think about like some slut was the strange feelings she had been getting in her breasts. My God, I must be losing my mind, she thought.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"That technique I just showed you is easily adapted to other areas of the body. For example, an especially effective location has always been the lower area of the..."

A startling crash sounded from across the room, followed by a loud drunken "Oops!" from Tiffany. Tamiko turned with an uncharacteristic look of annoyance toward the sound.

Carolyn used the moment to try and rise unsteadily to her feet. She had a sick feeling of what Tamiko was going to show her next and the very idea disgusted her completely. She had been polite to this demure Oriental sex maniac long enough. Now it was time for her to go!

As she began to make her good-byes to Tamiko, she stood up, only to quickly sit back down again.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "What happened? My head feels like it's floating."

"You stood up too fast, silly," Tamiko said as she left her chair to kneel in front of the dazed Carolyn's feet. "You must be more careful. Here, let me help you."

Tamiko placed an arm around Carolyn's waist and helped the shaken woman to slowly stand.

"Now, isn't that better?"

"Yes, thank you. Still a little shaky, though."

"Well, it has gotten very warm in here. That's probably what you are feeling. You'll be fine when you get outside."

"Yes, you're right. But, I really need to use your bathroom before I go."

"Yes, of course. Please come this way."

Tamiko led Carolyn back through the living room past the partiers, to the door of the guest bathroom located at the entrance hall. As they were walking, Carolyn could notice a distinct squishy feeling between her legs. Oh my, she thought. I must have to go even worse that I thought.

"Here you go. Oh, by the way. We are just about to start Tiffany's initiation. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it truly is a very important occasion and I would be honored if you would stay for it. It shouldn't last more than 20 minutes. We'll begin just as soon as you are done here. OK?"

At the moment, Carolyn could only think of her bursting bladder. She had long ago lost track on the countless Mai Tai's she had consumed. She would agree to anything to be able to use the toilet. Besides, she had appreciated the time Tamiko had spent with her and wanted to do something in return for the young woman.

"OK, Tamiko. And thank you very much for inviting me."

Carolyn then dashed gratefully into the small bathroom and quickly shut the door, just in case Tamiko had something else she wanted to tell her!

*****

Once the door to the restroom was safely closed, Carolyn wasted no time in trying to set the lock, but to her surprise the door had none. Damn it! She knew that she was in no condition to find another bathroom, so she just had to hope for the best as she started to rapidly unbutton her suit jacket. She slipped her jacket off and hung it carefully on a hanger located behind the bathroom door. When she turned for the toilet she got a good look at her self in the mirror over the sink.

"Oh my God. I'm a mess." Her once crisp blouse was now soaked with sweat, and her hair was practically plastered to her head with the stuff. Hopping about the tiny room in her anxiety, she quickly pulled her blouse out of the waistband of her slacks and started to unbutton that as well. Her fingers fairly flew over the front of her blouse and it soon joined her jacket on another hanger on the door.

In the mirror she saw that her upper body was absolutely dripping with sweat (what the hell was the matter with her tonight?) and realized that there was nothing for it but that the bra had to come off too. Reaching behind her, she unfastened the retaining strap and just let the bra slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor.

"Oh, to hell with it", she muttered as she slipped off her shoes, unfastened her belt and slacks, and pushed her slacks hastily to the floor. She quickly grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled both them and her panties completely off. Almost frantic now, she kicked the pile of clothes at her feet into a corner and flew to the toilet. Scrabbling at the lid, she managed to lift it and plop her hips down on the seat in one fluid motion. And not a split second too soon, either!

"Aaahhh," Carolyn sighed as a torrent of urine pored from her bladder into the bowl. When she was finally finished, she went to wipe herself, and discovered to her surprise that her pubic area was sopping wet with vaginal secretions. As she carefully cleaned herself, she gave the room a quick look. She saw that it was a very small guest restroom with space for one or at most two people. There was just a commode, a sink, a full length counter top, and some cabinets and drawers beneath it.

She reached down for the tangle of clothes she had left on the floor and was surprised to find that the crotchband on her panties was actually soaked through by vaginal fluids! Now what was she supposed to do? She couldn't wear them like that. She certainly couldn't put them in her purse, that was still in the living room somewhere. The idea of keeping her soiled underwear in one of her suit jacket pockets didn't make her very happy, either. She looked in the cabinet under the sink and found a small portable hair dryer. So, she would soak the panties in the sink while she cleaned herself, and then quickly dry them with the hair dryer.

Carolyn washed her hands, then filled the sink with warm water. She took a wash cloth and placed it in the sink for a moment, then rung out most of the water from it. She placed her panties in next, trying to rub out any of her embarrassing juices from the material before leaving it in the sink to soak.

She then used the damp wash cloth and, starting on her face, tried to quickly wipe as much of the sweat off of her body as she could under the circumstances. Looking at herself in the mirror, she supposed that she must present quite a sight, being completely naked in this small, public room. She thought of wrapping herself in a bath towel, but the room only contained hand towels and wash cloths. So, naked she was and, until she finished, naked she would remain. Well, it would just be for a few minutes, anyway, she thought.

"Please, God, let no one come in," she prayed reverently as she quickly continued her ablutions.

After she cleaned herself to her satisfaction of sweat and her other more private secretions, she used the hair dryer on her blouse and bra, so that at least they wouldn't be damp any more. She finally pulled the plug in the sink, and squeezed as much water out of her panties as possible. She was really hurrying now. She knew that someone could come bursting into the room at any moment to use the facilities and that she had not a second to loose.

Impatient to be completed, Carolyn placed the dryer on its highest setting. She dried her light-weight panties quickly, playing the hair dryer's nozzle especially over her crotchband, in order to be sure she wouldn't have that terrible squishy feeling between her legs for the remainder of the evening.

Without waiting to turn the dryer off, she placed it on the counter and swiftly stepped into her panties. Finally, she thought, I can get dressed again as she pulled them up her shapely legs. It was too late that she realized that the elastic was much warmer then she was used to, and what that might mean for the rest the material. The effect of the very hot crotchband on Carolyn's already stimulated body was electric!

"POOCH!" she gasped, when the super-heated material came into contact with her surprisingly sensitive vulva. Carolyn was staggered by the sensation. She quickly bent over, her breasts dangling freely under her as she placed her hands between her tightly pressed thighs, palms together, pushing upwards to try to relieve the incredible sensations radiating from her poor vagina.

Behind her, over the blasting of the hair dryer, she heard a fast knock and then the bathroom door opened. Oh, no! she thought. Not now! Carolyn was unable to move or even speak until the storm of sensation she accidentally unleashed within her finally quieted down some. For the moment, she was helpless.

Whoever was behind her didn't say a word. The person just stood there.

"Oh, my poor dear. What on Earth is wrong?" she finally heard Tamiko say.

To Carolyn's relief she heard the door quickly closed, but then she felt Tamiko's hand on the center of her back. Remembering her undressed state, she covered her dangling breasts with her crossed arms, but she found she still couldn't straighten up or speak. The feelings coming from her panty-heated vagina were still too intense.

After drinking in the sight of Carolyn Lord's drum-tight panties stretched over the most perfect set of buttocks she had ever seen, Tamiko reached across the bent-over woman and picked up the still roaring hair dryer. She knew exactly what had happened to her because she (and the others) had been watching the woman through a special two-way mirror ever since she came into the room.

"Carolyn," she called, "Why is this dryer on? Was your hair wet?"

Carolyn was terribly distressed. Not only had she been caught in this ridiculous circumstance, she had been found out using her hostess's hair dryer on her underwear! She could feel her breath coming back and in just a moment she would try to...OH MY GOD!

Tamiko had pointed the dryer's nozzle at the strip of Carolyn's panties running between her thighs!

Carolyn reflexively jerked forward at the first shocking blast of hot air on the backs of her thighs, and had to use her hands to keep from falling forward. She ended up completely bent over the commode, her arms wrapped around the piping located beneath the toilet's tank, her head and shoulders wedged into the narrow space between the commode, its tank, and the counter. Her breasts lay exposed and pressed tightly against the cool toilet seat. Her panty-covered buttocks were high in the air over the toilet behind her, with her legs spread out as far as possible because the toilet bowl was now between them. She tried to immediately back out but found that the stream of hot air kept driving her forward. Soon, she was wedged in tight. She couldn't get out! She was now trapped in front of a strange woman with her behind high in the air wearing only her panties!

It couldn't get any worse.

"Help! I'm stuck! Get me out of here!" wailed Carolyn. Then, she felt another blast of hot air upon her crotch! Tamiko must still be holding the dryer and Carolyn was right in the way. She tried desperately to escape this inadvertent manipulation of her privates, but she couldn't. No matter how frantically she moved and jerked her hips, it was as if her burning crotch was always right in front of the relentless dryer.

"The switch must be stuck from being too long at the high setting. It does that sometimes. It will take me a moment to fix it," Tamiko shouted over the roar of the dryer.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
175 Followers