Into the Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her precious well ordered world, was gone. Her once well-disciplined body now existed only for what was happening in her vagina. Her proud breasts, bouncing quite freely on her chest, were constantly being caressed and even sucked with impunity. Her normally immaculate appearance had been reduced to sweat-soaked nudity. She could think of nothing. Not her humiliating exposure at the hands of these formidable girls, not Tiffany, not even escape. Nothing.

All her body wanted was for the unholy fires which were consuming her loins to be put out, regardless of how it was to be done.

In the end her body won and the unthinking Carolyn grabbed Tamiko's head, trying to force it deeper into her hungry cunt. She moved her bucking hips forward to enhance the contact as much as possible. Tamiko joyfully rode the whirlwind as she reveled in her victory over this proud woman, to the applause and cheers of the other girls in the group.

"Yes, YES!" the crazed Carolyn screamed, all ability at rational thought long lost to the searing emotions coming from her cunt.

Tamiko could sense everyone's impatience to get the magnificent Carolyn started on her journey, but that was the trouble with life over here. No one wanted to take the proper time for anything. Holding firmly to the bucking Carolyn's hips, she decided that perhaps they were right after all.

Well, when in Rome! Tamiko sighed to herself. Her almond-shaped eyes glittered as the Japanese girl led Carolyn over the edge with a final strategic flip of the tongue. "AAAaahhhhhh!" screamed Carolyn as her first orgasm hit her like an express train! Her back arched even higher off of the floor than before, her vibrating body suddenly shaking off all of her tormentors, except the tenacious Tamiko. Carolyn's vaginal walls clenched so tightly that her freely flowing lubricating fluids sprayed like a fountain into Tamiko's face, who took a brief moment to hungrily lap up the honey-flavored liquid. Still bowed over the floor, Tamiko quickly brought the quaking Carolyn to her second orgasm before she had even finished recovering from her first. The girls could only watch in awe as Carolyn was brought by the skilled Tamiko to climax again and again, her glorious body shaking and quivering in uncontrolled ecstasy. It was after her fifth orgasm, finally overwhelmed by her own emotions, when the impeccable Miss Carolyn Lord collapsed spread-eagle and unconscious on the carpet. She lay there, naked, saliva drooling from her open mouth, her hair matted in disarray to her head, her magnificent body glistening in the candlelight from its covering of various bodily fluids, in an apartment filled with applauding and laughing nude women.

As was the group's custom, the girls then took turns between Carolyn's wide- spread thighs, licking up the flowing vaginal fluids coming from her still pulsating cunt, before heading down to the pool for a relaxing swim. Secure in the knowledge that she wouldn't be going anywhere by herself for quite some time, they left Carolyn alone in the apartment, sprawled naked on the living room floor.

Before they left, they took some very good photographs of her for the group's scrapbook.

*****

When the bewildered Carolyn Lord regained her senses, she knew either her head, the room or both were spinning like crazy. She was almost certain she was lying on her back on a very comfortable bed in a darkened room, covered with a single sheet and feeling very cozy. Beyond that, things were a little fuzzy. The one thing she was sure of, however, was that between her legs, her pussy was feeling especially pleasant. In fact, she noticed that it was positively tingling.

"Ooooohhh," she murmured. "That feels sooo good!" She moved her hips slightly, repeatedly, trying to heighten the sensation. She remained like that for quite some time, simply content to lay there, moving her hips and enjoying the wonderful sensations her lower belly was radiating all through her body.

It took her a little longer to realize that her clothes were gone and she was naked under the sheet. Strange. She never slept naked at her apartment, but perhaps she should start. There was something to be said for the feel of silk sheets covering her sensitive body. She could even feel her nipples standing very stiff and erect under the thin sheet.

It was some time after that she realized she wasn't alone. She tried closing her legs, but something big was between them. She looked towards the foot of the bed and could just make out in the darkness a large lump under the sheet, right between her legs! "Oh my God!" There was a big dog in bed with her! Doing something to her pussy! She started to get up when she heard a high-pitched giggle, and Carolyn realized with horror that it was a woman! A unknown woman was between her legs! Touching her!!

What a nightmare! She must get her clothes and get out of here. Fast! But the woman wouldn't let her go! The woman held the struggling Carolyn firmly around the waist as she proceeded to show the anguished Carolyn all that she knew about oral lovemaking, which was considerable..

Carolyn's hips bucked and twisted, her hands desperately trying to push the head away from her most private of places, but it was no use. Her assailant clung tenaciously to the shapely rocking hips, her mouth making the most of her uninterrupted contact with Carolyn's inexperienced vagina.

Carolyn stopped struggling after her orgasm, stunned at what had just happened to her. Confused and disoriented after such a rude awakening, she vaguely hoped that now her ravisher, having abused her and presumably got what she wanted, would now leave her alone. But Carolyn noticed with horror that the stranger had not moved from between her legs.

Tamiko was just getting started. She enjoyed playing tricks like this on unsuspecting Gaijin, especially this one-- the always-in-control and very proper Carolyn Lord. For her, this was the beginning of a, hopefully, very long relationship of which the delectable Ms. Lord would spend in a state of considerable undress, doing her bidding.

Carolyn's body writhed and shook as Tamiko continued to practice an experienced and enthusiastic form of cunnilingus on the helpless woman. After the fifth orgasm had rocked her to her very soul, the exhausted Carolyn mercifully passed out, again!

When she finally awoke late in the morning on Saturday, Carolyn had no idea where she was. She only knew that her body felt sore, like it always did when she would over-do it at her health club, and she had a terrible headache. Her mouth was surprisingly dry, as if she was extremely dehydrated from too much drinking, and she felt terribly nauseous. Even the light pouring in from the window was causing her distress.

She suddenly sat up in bed, her top sheet falling heedless away from her naked form, as those events (those few she could remember, anyway) of the past evening returned to her clouded yet horrified mind! True, the events seemed so unreal and fantastic that she doubted her own memory. But, for Carolyn it was enough!

"JESUS CHRIST!" she cried.

Quickly, she jumped out of the bed, leaving the sheets crumpled on the bed. Nude, she staggered around the bedroom until she found the adjoining bathroom and quietly vomited into the toilet.

She stood up when she was finished, feeling much relieved. Maybe that was it, she thought. Perhaps she had just eaten the wrong thing yesterday and it gave her strange nightmares. She suddenly became very anxious to remove all evidence of last night. She quickly flushed the toilet, and grabbed the first tooth brush and tube of tooth paste she could find and proceeded to clean out her foul mouth.

Afterwards, she ducked into the shower and just stood there, letting the water pour over her, first as hot and then as cold as she could stand it. Feeling a little more human after her shower, she returned to the bedroom, determined to get dressed and leave this terrible place as quickly as possible. Those things could not have happened, she thought. There must be some logical explanation. She was a good girl and would never even think of doing such things, let alone allowing such things to happen to her. It must have been some kind of very realistic nightmare. Either way, the less of these people she had to deal with the better!

Thankfully, she found her suit hanging neatly on a hook beside the bedroom door, her shoes directly underneath. However, she couldn't find her blouse or underwear. Fortunately, her slacks had been repaired in the night. Not wanting to wait and search, she put on what clothes she had, wanting only to leave this place as quickly as possible, and not really caring what she looked like while she did so. As far as she was concerned, Tiffany could bring them to her later, or they could even mail them.

Carolyn looked at the bathroom mirror and sighed. She knew she was showing a great deal of cleavage; and that it was painfully obvious to anyone who cared to look that she was wearing nothing under her jacket. But it couldn't be helped. Besides, she would only be at risk until she reached her car and then her apartment.

She took a comb from the dresser and ran a few quick sweeps through her damp hair, to give her at least a semblance of respectability. She left the bedroom and quickly walked down the long hall leading towards a small foyer and the front door.

Her unencumbered breasts gently shook beneath the jacket, her highly sensitive nipples rubbing against the smooth lining. A tickling sensation came from where her slacks pressed against her naked vulva, probably a seam she never noticed before rubbing directly over her highly-sensitive pussy lips. She could feel her over-worked and now traitorous body already responding to these new stimuli.

"Oh, God! Will this never end?" she muttered as she stopped in the hall to try and collect herself. She heard someone moving about in the front room and wanted to be ready. All she had to do was find her purse and she was out of there! Crossing her arms below her chest to keep her breasts from moving, Carolyn walked erect and proud into the front room.

The room was empty. She looked quickly for her purse but couldn't find it. In desperation, she started going through the hall closet, then remembered someone had taken it into the kitchen for safekeeping.

Carolyn found Tamiko in the kitchen, dressed in a terrycloth robe, sitting at the counter, having coffee.

"Good morning, lazybones!" Tamiko said brightly. "Care for some coffee?"

"No, thank you," Carolyn said, coldly. "I'm just looking for my purse. Is Tiffany here?"

"No, everyone cleared out early this morning. I think Maria gave her a lift back to her dorm. She had a marvelous time, by the way, and can't wait to tell you all about it when she sees you at work."

Silence followed while Carolyn made a half-hearted attempt to locate her missing handbag, all the time trying to avoid the stare of the girl. If only she could be sure how good a friend Tamiko really was, she thought.

"About last night..." began Tamiko.

"Yes."

"What did you think of our little ceremony?"

"I can't think very clearly this morning. My head hurts for some reason and I really don't remember much about it. I just want my purse and to leave, thank you." She said coldly.

"It's right there on the counter."

Carolyn saw her lying in plain view on the kitchen counter. Feeling foolish, she grabbed it and started to walk out of the kitchenette.

"You mean you can't remember anything from last night?" Tamiko called to Carolyn's back.

Carolyn stopped. Memories of the past evening began flooding her mind. She turned to face Tamiko.

"I remember Tiffany being...examined." Carolyn started to feel very uncomfortable being here.

"And..." Tamiko added, helpfully.

"And two of your friends, Fawn and Samantha, stayed with me the entire evening. They kept trying to...to...touch...and...and...take my clothes off."

"Why would they want to do that? With your clothes, I mean."

"Well. I remember that I was very warm. Later, I had trouble with my slacks and Samantha took them to be fixed."

"Here, sit down. Have some coffee."

As Tamiko got up for the coffee, the tired Carolyn returned to the counter. Coffee would be good, she thought. Some of previous feelings of affection for this little Japanese girl from the night before were slowly returning to her. Tamiko is always looking out for me, she thought. Gratefully, she sank onto one of the stools at the counter. "Oh my!" gasped the surprised Carolyn as something fuzzy wrapped itself around her crotch.

"Are you all right?"

"Oh, yes. Just tired." Must be some loose threads, she thought, from Tamiko's repair work. She will take a look at her slacks this weekend when there's time. But, my goodness. What a feeling! It will be a relief to change out of these. She couldn't go around feeling like that all day.

"And were they?"

"What?"

"Were your slacks repaired?"

"Yes, they were. Good as new in fact," Carolyn lied. They were fine, except for that spool of thread or something you left in the crotch, she thought. Still, she at least attempted to fix them.

"Thank you. Sam had said that you were a good seamstress."

"You are welcome. What happened after your slacks?"

"The last thing I remember was Sam taking my slacks away. Everything after that is a total blank, except for..."

"Except for what?"

"I...can't tell you. It's very embarrassing. I've never...I've never felt so ashamed." sobbed Carolyn as she broke down on her stool.

"Come with me," gently commanded Tamiko. She led the distressed Carolyn by the shoulder over to one of room's plush couches. Tamiko settled the crying Carolyn on the couch, then went for a box of tissues and their coffee mugs. When she seated herself next to the sobbing woman, Carolyn immediately turned and through her arms around the waiting Tamiko.

"Now, now. Tell me all about it. I'm sure it's nothing at all," said Tamiko, as she tried to reassure the stricken woman as she gave Carolyn the first of many face tissues.

Carolyn hugged her friend tightly, unable to speak through her sobbing of the unthinkable things she was sure had happened to her last night. She just continued to clutch Tamiko and cried. After a moment, she felt Tamiko's hands moving between them, and the buttons of her jacket becoming open.

"What are you doing?" Carolyn sniffed between sobs, still unable to relinquish her hold on Tamiko.

"Your crying all over your jacket. This is too nice to ruin like that," Tamiko said quietly, as she quickly unbuttoned the remaining buttons. "Come on, lean back. This has to come off."

"Yes, your right," sobbed Carolyn as she obediently leaned backward. Tamiko pulled the opened jacket off of Carolyn's shoulders and down her arms. She folded the jacket carefully and placed it on the coffee table in front of them.

Carolyn immediately returned to holding Tamiko tightly, careless of the fact that she was now nude above the waist. She was finally getting her crying almost under control when she felt something at her waist, and then heard the sound of a zipper. She suddenly realized that Tamiko had now unfastened her slacks.

"Your starting to ruin these as well. So, off they go!"

"Do they have to?" inquired Carolyn meekly, between sobs. In her reason- shattered mind, she knew only that the sole person who offered her any concern or comfort lately was this sincere Japanese girl. Because of that, her dependence on Tamiko had grown so quickly that she was prepared to do whatever she wished. Yet, she still felt uneasy. Oh My! she thought. I remember now- no undies!

"But I'm not wearing any..."

"Yes, I know. But, your slacks must come off. Don't worry about underwear, I've seen you before, remember? Now, lift."

Carolyn, rocked at this most casual reminder of the most embarrassing moment in her life, could only hang her head in shame and passively raise her hips to allowed Tamiko to pull her slacks down past her hips. The slacks quickly made their way down her thighs and off her legs. Carolyn saw that the girl had removed her shoes for good measure.

At least Tamiko was keeping her clothes close for a change, she thought numbly, as she automatically covered her pubes and breasts. Her slacks were carefully folded and joined the jacket on the table. Her shoes were placed alongside the couch.

Tamiko returned to her place alongside the stricken woman. Carolyn sat primly, right arm across her breasts, left hand over her pubic area, legs tightly pressed together, while the tears continued to flow down her high-set cheeks. Carolyn felt Tamiko's arm extend comfortingly around her shoulders and she let the Japanese girl pull her against her, so that they were now seated chest-to-chest, with Carolyn's arms trapped awkwardly in front of her.

"What's wrong, honey?" Tamiko asked quietly.

"Something happened to me last night, and I...don't know what it was. I can't remember anything! Plus, I'm...I'm not even dressed," Carolyn wailed.

"That's all right, honey. It's not important. Let me show you," Tamiko said reasonably, as she slipped out of her own robe. "Now, I'm not dressed either. Is this so bad?" the wily Japanese asked, as she gently but firmly pulled Carolyn's arms from their protective stance and placed them around her own slim waist.

"But it's not right. I...we should be dressed," Carolyn sobbed as she found a surprising refuge within Tamiko's comforting arms, pressing herself tighter against the nude Japanese girl, to avoid having to face the fact of her own nudity.

Tamiko did not respond. She just continued to hold Carolyn, her hands moving over the woman's bare back in a soothing manor. She exulted in the feel of Carolyn's warm, firm flesh, her full breasts pressed against Tamiko's own small mounds, their nipples occasionally making electric contact.

It was not until she found herself nude once again did Carolyn finally get a grip on her outraged emotions. Her sobbing quieted to sniffles, which quieted to silence. She remained where she was, her face pressed against the base of Tamiko's neck, her full breasts tight against the front of the girl's chest. She still could not get herself to speak openly about the events that so shocked her last night, yet she knew that eventually she would have to, otherwise she might just be spending the entire day naked in this apartment. But, the funny thing was, that prospect didn't scare Carolyn near as much as it would have yesterday, because of Tamiko. Tamiko was with her now. Carolyn was certain, although she could not yet understand why, that Tamiko would always be there to help her. Even so, she still had to take care of herself.

"I feel much better now, Tamiko," Carolyn whimpered, speaking into Tamiko's neck. "I can't thank you enough for helping me." She reluctantly pulled her head back so she could look at Tamiko's face. "I don't know what could have come over me like that. Thank you for caring."

"It is all right, my precious. It is all right," Tamiko murmured, patting the nude Carolyn gently on the hip. Tamiko knew that the crying was over, and the tissue box empty. Although the prospect of spending a Saturday morning being held by a nude Carolyn Lord was delightful, she could think of an even better thing to do with her. It was time.

"Well, Tamiko. I think I should be getting dressed and leaving now,"

Carolyn said, as she moved forward to retrieve her clothes from the table.

"Good," replied Tamiko, as she grabbed the surprised Carolyn by the shoulders and pushed her back onto the couch. "But first, you will tell me exactly what happened last night to make you so upset. You've had more that enough time to prepare yourself."

"But I can't," wailed Carolyn, feeling herself suddenly close to the point of crying again. "It's so embarrassing."

1...56789...15