Into the Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carolyn, you are not leaving this couch until you tell me what you think happened. I really would like to know. If you were molested or something in my apartment, I need to know about it. But first, I want you to lean back."

Carolyn obediently leaned back on the couch. As she sat there, she suddenly felt very vulnerable. She quickly crossed her legs and again quickly covered her breasts with her right arm and her pubic area with her left hand.

Tamiko grunted "Humph" in disgust and pulled Carolyn's arms down to her sides. "Now, I want you to rest your head as far back on the couch as it will go."

Placing her head on the back of the couch, Carolyn found herself staring at the ceiling. She knew her breasts were totally exposed and vulnerable, jutting out in a most shameless fashion, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Now, I want the story. But, remember this. You can hid nothing from me. I can see into your very soul right now and can tell if you are speaking the truth or some flimsy rationalization. This is a very serious matter. I remember what you said earlier about the girls. Fawn and Sam are very close friends of mine."

"I sorry," Carolyn said, meekly. "I didn't mean to..."

"Don't be sorry. Be right. Now, no matter what you feel or think you feel from this time forward, keep your eyes shut and keep talking. Remember, eyes shut and keep talking, no matter what. It's important. I want to show you something. OK?"

"OK."

Now what am I getting myself into? Carolyn wondered as she closed her eyes. She gathered herself for the ordeal to come.

"I was in bed..." she began.

"So far so good." said Tamiko as she slipped off the couch. She gathered up all of the clothes on the coffee table, and took them to the kitchenette counter, where they would be out of harms way.

"...and...someone was with me," continued Carolyn softly, when she felt Tamiko's return to the couch.

"Oh, ho," Tamiko said as she uncrossed Carolyn's legs. Tamiko swung her right knee over the reclining Carolyn's waist, being careful to place it directly on the woman's hand laying at her side. She did the same with her left knee and Carolyn's left hand.

"Tamiko! You're on my hands. It hurt's and I can't move them."

"Yes, I know. So far, all you have told me doesn't sound particularly sinister. We had a full house here last night and had to double up on the beds. Be happy you didn't end up on the floor like some of them," she said direly.

Carolyn was very confused. This wasn't going at all like she thought it would.

Tamiko sighed. Now to the main event, she thought. "Now, tell me about Samantha and Fawn. From what they told me this morning, they only did exactly what you wanted them to do, nothing more or less."

As Tamiko talked, Carolyn tried to get her hands free, but couldn't. Oh my God! she thought. She's naked and sitting on me. As if that weren't bad enough, her pubes are right on top of mine. She could feel them rubbing through her pubic hair! Carolyn was just about to order her to get off, when the injustice of Tamiko's statement came to her.

"That's not true!" Carolyn protested.

"OK, then. So tell. Tell me all about Samantha and Fawn."

"Well, they...OH!" gasped Carolyn, when she felt Tamiko lick her left nipple.

"Don't stop. Keep talking," Tamiko ordered.

"Yes. They were on either side of me and...Oh My!" Carolyn's right nipple had just been tweaked. "They were both acting very strangely. They were... They were acting as if I were a man."

"That you certainly are not," Tamiko said, gently cupping Carolyn's breasts for emphasis, rubbing her thumbs on the erect nipples. Her hips started a rhythmic motion as Tamiko gently rubbed her pussy over Carolyn's.

"Tamiko, please. You shouldn't be doing that," said the breathless Carolyn.

Tamiko continued her administration of Carolyn's breasts. "So, what did they do to you?"

"They were touching me and...and kissing me."

"Where were they doing this?"

"In the living room."

"Where on you, idiot."

"Oh. On the neck."

"You mean like this...and like this...and this...and this...and this..." said Tamiko as she repeatedly kissed Carolyn's sculptured neck.

Carolyn felt herself turning into melted butter. Tamiko's hands on her breasts, lips on her throat, and the constant rubbing at her crotch were a combination that was causing Carolyn to loose her mind. Her hips were jerking uncontrollably in an effort to escape Tamiko's constant attention there.

"Oooh, Tamiko. I can't think when you do that. Please stop."

Tamiko ignored her and continued her love-making. "What happened then?"

"When, what?"

Carolyn was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate. Tamiko was giving sensations and feelings she had never known herself capable of experiencing-- except in her dreams. Between the shocks her body had received in the past 12 or so hours and Tamiko's activities now, Carolyn's mind was reeling. She didn't know what to do anymore. All she could comprehend at this time was that, ever since she had come to this apartment, her body had never been so out of control.

Tamiko continued her expert manipulations on the vulnerable woman located beneath her. Carolyn tried to talk but found that she could only groan, the ability for speech being beyond her mental abilities, so overwhelmed was she with previously unknown sensations. Unconsciously, her hips were now moving in time with Tamiko's, deliberately rising to enhance to exquisite contact. Carolyn suddenly realized that she had thrown her shoulders back to place her breasts more firmly into Tamiko's hands. Oh, my God! What was she to do? She wondered.

Tamiko saw that Carolyn was finally ready for her. She shifted her body so that she no longer straddled the nude Carolyn. She positioned herself so that she could look directly down on Carolyn's beautiful, up-turned face. She lowered her head and kissed Carolyn fully and deeply on the lips.

Carolyn at first was too stunned to do anything. Tamiko was kissing her! She could feel the other woman's tongue gently trying to work its way between her closed teeth and into her mouth. She tried to protest this outrageous behavior, but Tamiko kept her mouth pressed firmly on Carolyn's and she could not say anything. Carolyn, her heart racing, tried to make herself relax. She must quit panicking every time Tamiko touched her, she thought. This girl was only trying to help her find out what really happened to her. She was not someone who was trying to reach her, invade her private inner self like some disgusting guy. She was only trying to help her. If this was she wanted, then this is what Carolyn would do.

Carolyn found herself reacting instinctively to the kiss by tentatively putting her arms around Tamiko's neck. As Tamiko kept on kissing her, Carolyn, her mind in a whirl, found herself starting to kiss the young woman back. She opened her mouth slightly and she accepted Tamiko's tongue, which had been trying to snake it way through her even white teeth. Meanwhile, a slim Japanese hand slipped between Carolyn's partially closed thighs and began to gently stroke her super-charged pussy lips.

Tamiko finally broke the kiss, although her hand remained working between Carolyn's thighs, and Carolyn found herself gasping for air.

"What did you do that for?"

"Why not?"

She felt a pleasant tingling sensation below her belly and bent her head forward. Carolyn froze when she saw Tamiko's hand between at her crotch.

"Why...why are you doing that?" she stammered.

"To show you. This is what happened to Tiffany last night, not to you. You just thought it happened, wanted it to happen, to you."

"No! Never! I'm a good girl!"

"Oh, really? Of course you're good. But, how then do you explain those vivid dreams you had last night?"

"No! They weren't dreams. It really happened." said the befuddled Carolyn as she looked beseechingly into the dark, almond shaped eyes above her. "Didn't it?"

With this first open sign of doubt, Tamiko knew she had truly won.

While her mind resisted, Carolyn's body, primed from an evening of overwhelming and long denied forbidden pleasures, greedily responded to Tamiko's actions. Totally vulnerable and helpless against Tamiko's expert administrations, Carolyn's body had driven all reason from her mind. She didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore. She could only sit there, nude and helpless, while Tamiko drove her out of her mind with incredible sensations.

Carolyn found that her terrible cares and worries of the morning were being swept away in a sea of pleasure. Try as she might to deny it, whatever Tamiko was doing to her felt very good indeed. Why did this feel so good? she wondered. Normally she hated anyone to get close to her, let alone touch her. Now here she was, a grown woman sitting naked on a living room couch on a Saturday morning with a strange oriental girl at least 10-years her junior, and she just wanted it to go on and on. What was happening to her?

The two lay entwined on the couch, satiated. Carolyn's fears were, for the moment, forgotten. Tamiko had made her see that she herself had caused whatever strange events happened to her last night. She had no one to blame but her own slutty nature.

But Tamiko had then taken her shame and lifted it to a higher plane. She made it something else. For the first time in Carolyn's life, she felt truly fulfilled as a woman. Trained from early childhood into believing that her only recourse for a satisfying relationship was a male, especially a very old fashioned Greek one. Otherwise, she would spend the rest of her life in solitude, because all of the men she came into contact with seemed only concerned with themselves and their own dirty needs.

She never realized that her answer to her eternal loneliness might come from so unexpected a source as in the form of a beautiful Japanese girl. Carolyn looked at the face of the girl sleeping in her arms and sighed with contentment.

Carolyn Lord had finally fallen for someone in a big way. The fact that it was a woman who had cunningly seduced her mattered not at all to her, at least for the moment.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Tamiko Suzuki had read this woman like a book, and had been hoping for just such a reaction. Carolyn Lord was going to find her life very different from now on, and in ways she couldn't possibly imagine. She chuckled at the thought.

Carolyn heard the sound and smiled. She must be having a good dream. She might even be dreaming about me, she thought. Carolyn wasn't wearing a watch, but realized it must be getting late. There was some work she just had to finish at the office today. Damn.

"Tamiko. Tamiko, please wake up. I really must be going now."

"Ohio Goziamus. How are you feeling now?" Tamiko asked, slipping her hand over Carolyn's buttocks. "Are you all right? You look like you could use some sleep."

"I'm very tired, and my head is killing me. You know, I would just love to go to my apartment and sleep the day away. But, I only have just enough time to change and get to work. We're having an important conference this afternoon with some major clients, and I'm a key player."

"Then you must go directly from here. We can have you cleaned, dressed and gone in 15 minutes," Tamiko said as she briskly got off the couch and stood up.

"But I need to change and..."

"Come on! There's no time to argue." Tamiko pulled the confused Carolyn quickly to her feet. Carolyn's body began to sway as her head swam from the sudden movement.

"Oohh. I'm so dizzy."

"A quick shower and you'll be fine," Tamiko said as she held the swaying woman by the waist. Standing in the cool air of the apartment, Carolyn finally realized that she was still naked.

"Do you have another robe, or even a bath towel, I could use. I can't walk around your apartment like this."

"You've been like that all morning and it hasn't bothered you too much."

"Tamiko, please..." the blushing Carolyn murmured. "What if someone should come in?"

"Let me worry about that. In fact," Tamiko said, slapping Carolyn on her delectable rump, "let me worry about everything."

Tamiko took Carolyn back to the master bedroom, her right arm around her waist, her right hand resting casually on Carolyn's right buttock. Tamiko steered her directly into the shower stall.

"Be back in a minute with some towels, honey."

"Thank you."

Under the soothing shower, Carolyn began to feel her old self again. She jumped when she heard the shower door open behind her.

"What?" she gasped, spinning around.

"Just me," Tamiko said with a grin, brandishing a wash cloth. "Well, you are my guest." She entered the glass cage and quickly shut the door.

"I can wash myself, thank you," Carolyn said, with bite. Perhaps she'll get the hint, she thought, as she turned her back on her and adjusted the water to full force. Grabbing the soap, Carolyn furiously started to cover herself with suds.

Whoa! thought Tamiko. Attitude! We'll just have to fix of that, and soon, too.

"Oh, come on. It's a lot faster this way," Tamiko said persuasively as she began using the soaped up cloth on the trembling Carolyn's suddenly tense back. Tamiko knelt down behind her and lovingly began to soap the Greek beauty from the toes up. When she reached her waist, Carolyn had by then stopped soaping herself and could only passively wait for what was to come, lost once again in Tamiko's touch. After thoroughly washing the firm half-moons of Carolyn's buttocks, Tamiko started working the cloth between her partially opened thighs. She brought the dazed Carolyn close to climax several times before finally allowing her release.

Carolyn, spent, sank to the floor of the shower, where Tamiko continued her soaping of the beautiful woman with quick, efficient strokes.

When she was finally finished, she had to help the exhausted Carolyn to her feet and carefully washed the soap off of her. She turned off the water and led the pliant woman out of the shower. As Carolyn leaned on a wall for support, Tamiko briskly dried her with a large towel. She then led the docile woman back to the bedroom.

"Where are my clothes?" Carolyn asked.

"Your suit is on the kitchen counter."

"And my blouse and...underthings?"

"I sent them to the cleaners with Fawn early this morning. I didn't think you would be needing them quite so soon. Don't worry. They should be ready about 1 p.m. or so."

"But, I can't leave here without...my things. Everyone would notice. I must get home and change. I am very late already."

"Don't go home. Just go to work as you are. No one will notice anything. I'll bring you the remainder of your clothes then they are done this afternoon."

"But Tamiko, I can't do that. I'll be so...exposed. I can't go out in this without a blouse and underwear."

"My precious. Trust me, you'll be fine. You'll be the only one who will know how you are dressed. Anyway, It will just be for an hour or so."

"Are you sure? I don't feel right about..."

"No time to argue! We need to get you dressed and out of here, now!"

Carolyn's mind was spinning. Things were happening too fast for her right now. She just didn't know what was the right thing to do anymore. Carolyn had never felt so tired, and it interfered with her thinking. Perhaps Tamiko was right after all. It seemed she usually was.

"Oh, all right! I'll go straight there. and thank you for your offer. That's really very kind of you. I hope that it's not an inconvenience or anything."

"Trust me, it is not problem at all."

Carolyn looked deep into the dark almond-shaped eyes of her new friend and felt lost in them. What an extraordinary effect this young woman had on her, she marveled. Absolutely extraordinary.

"You know, you've been very nice to me, and I really appreciate it. I only hope that some day I'll be able to repay your kindness and generosity."

"That's all right. I'm sure we'll think of something you can do. Now, off to work and I'll meet you there with your clothes. Maybe!" Tamiko said as she pushed the laughing Carolyn out the door.

Tamiko didn't tell her the real reason she had to spend the day without changing or her underwear. It wasn't just a question of training. Tamiko had altered the crotch of Carolyn's slacks. Now, whenever she walked her pussy would be slightly but constantly stimulated. And when she sat down anywhere, oh sister! Plus, her magnificent tits will be constantly moving, rubbing those sensitive unprotected nipples against the silk lining of her jacket. By the end of the day, the prim and proper Miss Carolyn Lord will have unknowingly stimulated herself to a frenzy.

Tamiko could hardly wait.

Part VI

Feeling dazed and full of misgivings, Carolyn drove to her firm's offices. She knew that she was hardly dressed for work, let alone anything else for that matter. But, she realized that Tamiko was (once again) correct. She was so late, and the day so important, that there was nothing for it but to carry on as she was and hope she wouldn't embarrass herself or the firm before Tamiko arrived with her clothes.

Terribly distracted, she almost had three accidents before she learned to sit on the very edge of the car seat. It was the only way she could relieve the maddening pressure that extra cloth (or whatever it was that Tamiko had accidentally placed in the crotch of her slacks) was causing. She was also acutely conscious of her firm breasts' movement within her jacket, the rubbing nipples sending constant pinwheels of sensations through her already overheated brain whenever she moved.

She had never felt so exhausted, so completely used before now. And yet, and yet. Strange as it seemed, deep down she had never felt so at peace with herself. It was ridiculous. After one wild party that she couldn't even really remember, and a surprising (if rather pleasant, now that she thought about it) morning spent with her new special friend, Carolyn felt like an entirely different woman. More complete, somehow.

Ok, Ok, she thought. She knew what she did with Tamiko this morning was terribly, terribly wrong, and that she would now probably burn in Hell forever for it (thanks a lot, God!). But, why, oh why, did it have to feel so good to be with her like that?

She desperately wanted time to work out all of these strange new thoughts and impressions, but realized that it wasn't going to be possible for a while. Perhaps after work, before she got together with Tamiko this evening. At her apartment she could finally get out of this damned suit that was driving her crazy, and into some less-stimulating clothes. Then, following a very long nap, she would be able to think clearly again.

So busy was she with her thoughts that she didn't even realized she had already parked in the building's basement garage. Sighing, she looked about the mostly deserted garage. She saw that only that section of the place belonging to her law firm was occupied.

"Better get a move on," she said, as she gathered her brief case from the trunk. "Looks like I'm the last to arrive, damn it!" she said with feeling after surveying the parking lot one last time.

She proceeded to walk carefully yet swiftly to the building's main lobby, trying to keep her annoying breast movements to a minimum. Carolyn confidently stepped into the elevator from the (thankfully) deserted building's lobby, only 60 minutes late. In the elevator, she pushed the button for the top floor and the elevator silently began its long journey to the 30th floor. As usual, she carefully reviewed her reflection in the polished metal doors and her confidence quickly began to evaporate.

"Oh, my God!" she muttered. "What could I have been thinking?"

Tamiko had made everything sound so natural and realistic this morning. All she had to do was go to work and Tamiko would bring in her missing clothes. The apartment laundry service was very fast, she had said. Her things would be done in just a few hours. Long before her important conference. Long before anyone would even notice the difference.

1...678910...15