Into The Night

Story Info
Time and time again.
1k words
4.33
10.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran to the door in a flurry with her small dogs barking and jumping up and down.

As she was telling them to stop barking she opened the door and stared in disbelief. She hadn't expected to find him at her doorstep.

As she realized who it was her heart began to beat even faster than it had with all the chaos the knock on the door had caused. As she got the dogs settled she asked him to come inside.

Shortly after the door was closed he leaned down and kissed her waiting lips. Her cheeks flushed with happiness as she accepted his sweet offering.

Once inside her room and with the door closed they could finally find the freedom to express what that kiss had only began to say. She held him as he held her, tightly, as if their love was communicated in their embrace.

As their passion mounted their patience faded. They wanted more from each other, needed more. They needed each other to become complete.

Quickly the clothing that held them apart was discarded, the feel of hot skin against hot skin would only do. No barrier must remain between them.

As he took her hard nipples between his fingers her heart skipped, the desire ever increasing, the liquid heat forming between her legs. When he took her into his mouth the feel of his tongue teasing her nipple, of him sucking on her breast, filled her with ever more hot desire.

She was beginning to become impatient, wanting to touch as he touched her.. wanting to please him as he pleased her.

As once again he lifted his head and kissed her lips she moved her body forward bringing him on his back. Her hand found its target and began to stroke his already hard throbbing penis. His soft moan could be heard as she squeezed and held him. Still she wanted more..

Releasing herself from their kiss she began to slowly move down his body with her mouth.. kissing and teasing a hot path toward her ultimate destination.

She kissed his tiny man nipples making them hard with desire. She moved down his stomach to his hip. She knew his body was anticipating her movement, felt powerful knowing he desired her.

Grasping his erect penis at its base she opened her hot mouth and gently licked its sweet head. She then took him inside her mouth deeply, she could hear another small groan escape his lips.

She enjoyed sucking him, licking him, teasing him with her mouth. Removing him from inside her mouth she sought his scrotum with her lips. She took one testicle inside her mouth and gently sucked it, then did the same to the other.. all the while moving her hand over his hard penis.

As she felt his urgency increase she looked over at him, she could see the desire shining from his eyes, she knew he wanted nothing else but to have her, as she wanted him.

As she moved back up to his waiting lips his hand reached and found her hot wet center. He gently slid a finger inside her causing her to gasp with pleasure. He rubbed her clit with his palm while moving his hand in and out of her. Yet she still wanted more, still needed more.

She lay on her back as he drew himself over her. Her legs as opened to him as is her heart. As he entered her she again gasped with pleasure. His desire matching her own. Their words of love and desire told to each other, for no one's ears but their own. As she climaxed for the first time a sense of wonderment fell upon her.

How could she love so much, how could she need so much. She realized even then how lucky she was that this man was hers.

The feeling of his penis inside of her filled her with joy, his passion growing even stronger as he too was reaching climax. She anticipated that moment with eagerness, the anticipation itself causing even more excitement within her.

As he achieved release she could feel the throbbing of his penis, feel the hot liquid of his love inside of her. This itself so excited her she once again climaxed, their passion exploding together within a single moment.

A smile hovered on her lips, a smile of pure joy and understanding.

Satisfied for the moment they held each other. Gently stroking each other's warm skin they relaxed in the comfort of her bed.

They talked about life, about love, about the future and the past. They shared their secrets with each other, knowing that each was safe, they would never have to fear betrayal. They knew they could place their trust in each other.

As the minutes turned into hours they both knew that soon he would have to leave. Both hating the clock that persisted in moving forward.

Although being with each other was always sweet, in many ways it was also bitter sweet. Where there is a hello there was also a goodbye.

She tried to put that moment from her mind, tried to just appreciate each second that was given them now. She knew the time would arrive, but just wasn't ready yet to give in to it.

Finally unable to put it off any longer they began to dress. As each article was put on it was like a small barrier placed between them, they hated each second, knew though, that it could not be avoided.

As they walked out of her room and toward the door the sadness of the moment could be felt.

The question running through her mind over and over again, 'when will I see him again, when will I be held and loved again' never left her lips though, for she knew that he could not give an answer, he too could only hope it would be soon.

As he kissed her once again at the doorway she held the door handle in her hand. This moment could no longer be avoided. She looked up and smiled at him knowing that he would take a part of her heart with him. She opened the door and watched as he walked into the night.