Into the Unknown

Story Info
Our first journey into the world of swinging.
8.1k words
3.94
103.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers

This story is about our adventure into the fascinating world of swinging.

Chapter One

For a long time we had discussed the idea of swinging. In bed, we would fantasize about what it might be like to take on a complete stranger..........or two.......or three! Many times I had been squirming under her face as she talked out loud about fucking a man and a woman. I too had often sprayed her face full of cum whilst she was telling me what it was like to be fucking two guys as I watched.

It was a real turn-on for us both. So much of a turn-on in fact, that earlier this year we decided to visit a swingers party to get the feel for what it might be like. At worst we thought we would watch and go home, and then fuck like rabbits after watching. At best, we thought we might have some really steamy sex while watching the others at the party. This is the TRUE story of what actually happened. After work one night I was playing on the computer. I logged on to the web and decided to see what I could find out about swinging. I was much surprised to find that in fact there was massive amounts of info to be found! Not only that, but I even found three swinging organisations in the near vicinity of where we lived. I wasn't keen on getting caught by neighbours or anything so I checked out the web site of the one furthest away from us. It was an organisation called Butterflies, and their postal address was about thirty minutes away by car. I thought that if we were to get involved down the track, that was a perfect distance away so as not to run into friends or workmates!!

I called Dana into the den and showed her the site. She was vaguely interested but was pretending not to be overkeen. I knew her game, and figured I would call her bluff. No worries, I said, forget it. It was just a thought for your birthday. I'll go do the dishes. I got up from the computer but left the site on the screen. I went into the kitchen and did the dishes. I knew Dana hadn't come out of the den, but was not prepared for what greeted me when I went back in. Dana was playing with herself as she read the screen, her fingers working feverishly inside her track pants. I smiled and moved in behind her to see what was so exciting. She was reading some of the emails from the people who had been to the Butterflies swingers nights! I knew then that we were going to enjoy this!

We decided to send off an email. First - we set up one of those free email addresses. We decided to call ourselves marriedpervs, because we believed that was what we wanted to become! As you now know, our real address is now marriedpervs@*****. So we sent off an email asking for details of the next Butterflies function. We waited for three days of suspenseful tension before I arrived home one night and Dana was sitting on the bench waiting for me.

She was wearing her sexy tiny denim shorts, stilletto heels and a tiny black bikini top. She had a printed off page in her hand and was waving it around, slowly licking the edge with her tongue.

"Guess what?" she asked.

"It's here?" I replied.

"Yep.....shall we reply?" "Of course" I said and we rushed off into the den, fighting to get to the keyboard first!

Dana was too slow, having to hop off the bench in her heels and chase me. She almost fell over my briefcase as I dived into the desk chair. The email was still on the screen in front of me. Before they would give us too many details, the Butterfly club manager, whose professional name was "Larvae" asked us to send in some photos to prove that we were in fact genuinely interested in attending. We were also given pricing details, and at $120 a couple we were keen to go ahead and take the next step.

I started looking through the pictures we had on our pc. I must say that we had a great selection! We own a digital camera and to say Dana enjoyed posing for me was an understatement. She thrived on it! I chose this particular picture for a couple of reasons. One, it showed what incredibly foxy woman Dana was, and; two, it didn't show her face just yet. I wanted to protect our anonymity. We then answered all the details and indicated we were keen to still attend the next party. We attached the pic and sent the email. Again the waiting would be excruciating!. However, it seemed the effect on Dana this time was more profound! She switched on the web cam so our image was on the screen, and then dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. Before she knew what I was doing, I actually started the recording feature of our webcam, and leaned back to not only enjoy the headjob, but the thoughts of watching it again and again!

Before long Dana was gulping down a huge load of cum as I blasted down her hungry throat. I then went and changed and came out to find her in our bed wearing only the heels! I pinned her legs wide apart and went down on her. Now Dana has long legs, very long legs! I adore pinning her down by the heels or ankles and sucking on her clit. She was really worked up this night and soon came in a writhing frenzy or twitches, her hands tearing at the hair on my head.

We ended up fucking fast and nasty later that night.....the climax of which was me jamming my cock into Dana from behind as I pulled on her hair and came deep inside her.

The Butterfly club had already started effecting our live, and it was only going to get better!!

Chapter Two - anticipation....................... It only took a day before we were sent the email with all the information and how to purchase our tickets. This was crunch time. I knew that if we wavered now we would probably never get up the courage to go again.

Without telling Dana, I ordered two tickets for the party which was to be held the following Saturday night. It was Tuesday. I stopped off in the local adult bookstore on the way home the day the tickets arrived (Thursday) and purchased a sexy outfit for Dana. I had been seeing this hot outfit every time I went past the shop and wondered if she might ever get the courage, or the occasion, to wear such a thing. It was rather pricey, but what the hell. After all, it wasn't every day you bought an outfit that your wife would be wearing the first time you watched her fuck other men! At least that was the plan!

When I got home and showed Dana the tickets, she was shaking. I pulled out the dress and she almost fainted! I can't wear that! She said in horror. I knew though that on the inside she was imagining the looks she would get as she walked inside the butterfly club for the first time on Saturday night.

Friday went very slowly at work. I rang Dana on her mobile phone and she said that she was also getting impatient and that the day was dragging on. She told me she was just lazing around sunbaking in the yard wearing a small thong. She knew I loved the way her body had that hot little triangle suntan mark on her gorgeous butt. I wondered if she wasn't also hoping that many of the men at the party would also like it!

I decided that Friday night I would be a bastard and really ignore Dana. I wanted her to be as horny as hell the following night! I rang and told her I had to work back, and then rang John and we went to a bar for a few quiet beers. John and I had been mates for years, and as we both had wild women, we shared many hot tales of sexual adventures! This night though there was a footy game on the giant screen, and we shared a few jibes as we played pool and watched the game.

By the time i got home Dana was asleep. I quietly climbed into bed and watched her lovely breasts slowly heave as she breathed and slept. I nodded off thinking nervously that tomorrow night would hopefully change our lives forever. I also wondered if we would just watch, or if we would go further. I knew that the email and sending in her picture had really got Dana charged up, and I couldn't help wondering how she might react at the Butterfly club in the company of all those swingers. Time would tell.

Saturday morning arrived and I was surprised to wake and find Dana gone. There was only a note on the kitchen bench that said,

"Gone to start getting ready. See you at five. Love, Dana."

I was a little annoyed at having to spend the whole day without her, but realised that she must have wanted to get her hair done and stuff. I mowed the lawns, weeded the vege patch and then went for a run. I sat down and watched a bit of tv before nodding off on the couch.

I was woken by the sound of the front door opening. I couldn't believe what was before me.Dana had dyed her hair much blonder, and had it boofed up in a wild looking ball of curls and twirls. It was H-O-T! Her normally short and plain nails were blood red and almost two inches long. I grabbed my balls and winced as she pretended to scratch me with them.

"Be bloody careful where you point those things tonight!" I said.

"Don't worry baby - it mightn't be your balls they scratch!" she replied wickedly.

Oooh, this night was going to be fun! "Wait till you see what else I have done" she said.

"I'll show you when I get dressed. Now off you go and jump in the shower."

I did as I was told and headed for the shower. I shaved my balls carefully, knowing that Dana loved the silky feeling of freshly shaved balls and cock in her mouth. I dressed in my new g-string and put my tight leather jeans over the top. I put on a black short sleeved shirt on top and wore my boots. It was my favourite outfit as I felt sexy but also comfortable.

I was aching to see what else Dana had in store for me, but was disappointed! When I emerged from the bathroom, she was already to go. She was wearing a full length black coat, and the only hint of sexy was the click-clack of her heels on the tiled floor as we left for the party.

"You can wait like all the rest of them" she said as we drove off.

Chapter Three - The unveiling.................... In the car she was very quiet, but kept fidgeting nervously. I knew she was excited, but also knew that she was rather scared of what the evening might hold! Finally we arrived and after parking the car, we headed for the entrance to the club. I took Dana by the hand and we strode towards the bouncers at the door.

Once inside, we took a few seconds to adjust to the dim lighting. The butterfly club was a wonderfully decorated boudoir! There were couches and pillows everywhere, and two bars. In the corner was a spa that looked like it could hold twenty people. I made a mental note to check it out more closely later on. Just behind the spa was a sign that said changerooms and lockers. We headed that way and I entered the mens saying to Dana that I would meet her at the closest bar when she came out.

I quickly put my small bag of tricks in a locker and headed out to the bar. I sat on a stool next to another guy who also looked as though he was waiting for someone. I introduced myself.

"Steve" I said. He replied that his name was Tom.

"Waiting for your girl? I asked. "Yep.....same as you" he said.

While waiting we chatted about the club and he said he had been a few times before. I told him this was our first time, and he said he thought we would enjoy it as much as he and his wife did. He told me that the two most interesting areas were the "private" rooms and the "theme" rooms. I looked forward to checking them out later, either with Dana or alone.

My thoughts were interrupted by an amazing site before me.Dana came out of the changerooms looking nothing like I had ever seen her before. The dress I had purchased for her fitted like a glove. It was black cire material, and for all of you sex conneiseurs out there, you know that cire is a combination of latex and lycra, and is skin tight.

Well this dress was certainly skin tight! It was also VERY short. It had holes in strategic places. On her feet she wore gorgeous classic stiletto pumps. I could almost see her pussy below the hem of the mini, and noticed that there was no fluffy hair there. I was in love!!

Dana strolled over, kissed me hard on the lips, and said, "Hi stud....who's your friend?".

What a gal! This is Tom, I introduced my drinking bud.

"Hi Tom, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we hook up later in the night!".

Tom almost spilt his drink....as I gulped in amazement. Dana was obviously here to explore a little more than I thought!

"That's be great!" said Tom, regaining his composure. Chapter 4 - Sightseeing tour................... Dana and I grabbed a drink and decided to take a tour of the club to see what was on offer. We said goodbye to Tom, and Dana leaned over and whispered something in his ear. I was unable to hear what it was, but it must have been interesting.

As we walked off, I heard Tom say, "You can count on it babe!".

Dana reached back and grabbed me by the hand, her heels just audible over the music that was playing. The first thing we did was check out the spa properly. It was a large oval shaped spa, and around the edges was a ledge about two feet under the water level. The centre was deeper, and looked about four feet deep. In the very middle there was a perspex platform hidden about six inches under the surface. I wondered what it was for.

We then saw the sign that said "Theme" over a large wooden door, and so we headed over to investigate. Pushing our way through, we found ourselves in a long corridor with several doors leading off it. Above each door was a sign. I won't tell you what each sign said until later in our story, as that would ruin the suspense!

We walked down and checked out each room, before heading back to the main room for another drink. Dana had sculled her first and I knew that if I could loosen her up with three or four quick drinks, anything was possible. The amazing thing was that it was quite clear by now that I was more nervous than she was! I wondered if she was as innocent as I had been lead to believe after all.....

The other special section was the "Private" room area. This was a large corridor again, but in there were rooms with bean bags and sofas, and on the wall side of the corridor, each room was closed off by a black curtain. In other words, if people wanted to be private, they could go in there, but others could either join or just watch by going in through the end of the curtain. We went back to the bar and saw that Tom had left, presumably with his wife to go check out the action. We ordered another drink and sat upon stools to soak up some of the atmosphere for a while. Dana leaned over and asked me if I had seen anything that had taken my fancy. I replied that the only thing I could not keep my eyes off was her fucking gorgeous body in that skin tight black dress and heels. She surprised me totally by grabbing my hand and thrusting it into her snatch. Her totally BALD snatch! Chapter 5 - The first move.......................

After squeezing my balls and finishing her drink, Dana surprised me again by saying she was heading off for a dance. Normally she spends ages begging me and pleading with me to dance. In this free and easy atmosphere though, she had obviously decided not to bother with me and headed off to find another dance partner. She didn't have to search for long. Watching the guys swarm round her when she went on to the dance floor was like watching a swarm of bees on a hive. She had barely begun to wiggle her hips when an older guy wearing a g-string and a mask moved in behind her and rubbed himself against her ass in the tight black dress.

She swung her neck around to get a better view, and as she did the man whispered something in her ear. I have no idea what he said, but her reaction said it all. She reached into his g-string, right there on the dancefloor, and gave his cock and balls a good squeeze. Another man, this one slightly younger, moved infront and took her other hand and pushed it inside his boxer shorts. My hot wife was standing in the middle of the dancefloor, in clear view of everybody in the main room, and was squeezing the cocks of two total strangers as she shimmied in her heels and mini. Boy was that hot!

I ordered another drink and again sat back to watch the action with my hot wife on the dancefloor. The only problem was, when I turned back to watch her, she had vanished. Not only that, but so had the two guys who were getting their cocks squeezed. I was devastated! I was sooo horny and wanted to enjoy seeing my normally quiet wife play the slut that I didn't want it to end. Just as I was cursing my luck, I felt a hand on my thigh. I relaxed and enjoyed it for a minute, revelling in the warm breath that was also on my neck. I was just starting to get the first few pulses of a hard-on when I decided to check out the horny bitch that was making me feel so good. As I rolled my face to the right, I almost jumped off the bar stool. The gorgeous chick was a middle-aged man wearing a pair of lycra bike shorts. His hand was creeping towards my cock! I panicked but then regained my composure as I remembered where I was.

"Sorry mate, but I'm straight!" I managed to say.

"Too bad" said the gent, "You're my kind of guy".

Much to my relief, he decided to head off in another direction. My now totally flaccid cock was nowhere to be seen. I quickly headed off and decided I might like to find a little piece of action of my own, but with a woman this time!

I'd temporarily forgotten about Dana, and walked towards the theme room corridor. I walked through the large doors, and the sign over the first room said, "Leather". I guess that seeing as how I was outfitted in leather, I was keen to see what was inside. I opened the door and walked inside.

Chapter 6 - Leather put to good use.............. Inside there was a vast array of wild and kinky bondage equipment. Against one wall, a rack used obviously to flog those that way inclined. On it, a balding man about fifty was strapped spread-eagled. A woman dressed in black latex pants was giving his ass a right flogging, leaving large red welts each time she struck. He was hard as a rock and obviously enjoying the treatment he was receiving. Over in the corner a woman was confined in a set of stocks. Behind her a man was fucking her with such force that her head kept banging against the timber that was restraining her. To the side a woman was whipping her breasts as they sagged downward. The girl being fucked and whipped was gasping for breath.

I decided to help the two who were inflicting her punishment, by sticking my cock in her mouth as she gasped. She sucked it wildly, and I must admit the scene of this gorgeous creature being fucked and whipped as she sucked my cock made me want to cum there and then. I stayed for about five minutes, until the guy fucking her pulled out and totally drenched her back with cum! The woman whipping her started licking it off her back and I just smiled and headed off.

Just as I was about to leave, a woman dressed in a tiny leather skirt walked in. On the top half she wore one of those chain link bras, with her nipples poking proudly through.She had long brunette hair, and a rather plain face highlighted with bold red lipstick. On her feet she wore thigh high boots, which almost came up to the tiny skirt. There was just a hint of thigh between them which made her a very erotic sight indeed! She smiled at me and I returned the favour. I asked her what her name was.

She said "You can just call me mistress".

"OK" I replied.

She suddenly produced a large leather riding crop and without warning cracked it forcefully across my leather-clad ass! I squealed and jumped.

"What did you forget scum" she said.

"Huh?" I foolishly replied.

"Crack, crack" went the crop again on my cheeks, hurting me for real this time! I grabbed the bitch by the hair and then everything went black. When I awoke, I was still in the leather room. However, things were somewhat different to what I recalled before I went blank. I was chained to the frame on the wall, facing the rest of the room, and the woman who had flogged me with the riding crop was sitting in a huge chair laughing at me snidely. I wondered what was going on?

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers