Into the Unknown Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple pushes the boundaries of monogamy.
5.4k words
4.18
21k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers

Sometimes life throws you lemons and according to the popular phrase you're supposed to make a batch of lemonade. Well, we didn't follow that rule exactly.

To put it nicely we had a rough couple of weeks as a family. Maybe not literally with lemons falling from the clouds, but it was pretty crazy. Kids were wired up like they had eaten a case of pixie sticks, and stress from work and life rained down like buckets. So, I decided the wife and I needed a night out. Not just any night at a restaurant with a few drinks but a real let your hair down kind of evening. I decided to do a bit of brainstorming as the chaos of fatherhood was spinning around me. I have no idea what made me think of this, but however, it just happened.

A few months back my wife and I jokingly said we would go to a bar separate and see who got the most attention. We may or may not have been having a couple drinks, but that doesn't matter at this point. I would love to say I could kick her ass at that. Truthfully, she is way too attractive, and I would lose that battle for sure. After the week from hell, I thought why not put that little wild adventure to the test. So, if we were going to do this it would have to be something that we both ended up having a blast at. I read a story a while back a couple posted about an evening in a bar. They did their own little twist to the whole flirting thing, and it seemed to work out amazingly.

The only downside is things got so hot that they almost didn't make it home before ripping each other's clothes off. I sensed a lot of us when they were talking about their experience. How it increased their intimacy to a whole new level, and in a strange way, strengthened their bond. His wife even wrote a small piece at the end describing how naughty and exciting the evening had been for her. In her mind, the best was yet to come, and the love she shared with her husband felt amazing and strong. My wife and I take great pride in ourselves on living on the edge of life. I even sent the author a message to see how authentic the story was. Jim's reply was what pushed me over the edge and got the wheels spinning.

He mentioned that after the first few minutes the butterflies seemed to fly away, and the excitement built. The words he wrote were the exact events that unfolded in their life just a few months ago. Jim said he was shocked just how open they both felt, and they are planning a repeat performance with a few slight changes in a week or two. That was when I thought, hey why not us. I am all about hanging it all out so to speak and think my wife would love a little taste of excitement added to our life. I remember after reading it how I personally felt. It was exciting, and I got a bit nervous before I even suggested it to my beautiful wife.

I'm sure your mind is running like a hamster on a wheel about now. Why would a husband even allow this to happen? I could give you a long drawn out reasoning and logical answer here, but I'm not. For me, there are two main types of husbands in this world. One that is a jealous freak and constantly worries he is going to lose his wife to the next strapping lad, or some guy is going to get in her pants. These are the types the make a statement on what their wives wear and where they go. Always keeping tabs on them no matter where they are. That type of guy I am not. Trust me my wife was with a dude just like that, and it drove her nuts. I think that is a true way to see just how weak a man can be. I am the other type, and I like to call that type loving and trusting. See when you marry your true best friend, and I mean true soulmate, you don't think that way. They can dress as sexy as they want no matter where they are going even if they want to throw on a cheeky or thong bikini it doesn't matter. I am not worried about losing my wife because I know as long as we show each other passion and have unconditional love, it is all good. A jealous type of guy would shit a brick even thinking of a guy buying his wife a drink and flirting, but a confident man in love with his wife doesn't sweat it. After all, you're in it as a couple even if the rest of the world around you doesn't see it. Just cause a woman is married doesn't mean she is dead. It's okay to give her a chance to live on the edge and prove she has it.

Now before I approached my wife, I want you to understand a little about us first. Due to past experiences, she isn't a huge fan of women coming on to me or touching me, but that is fine. Even though she hasn't been a fan of that, I have always had a fantasy of her being flirted with. So, why not take myself off the market and watch the attention my sexy hot wife gets? As long as we are both getting something out of it then it's a win-win situation. In order for this to work, of course, my sexy bride would need to be excited about this, and we would need to go to a place we won't see anyone we know.

It just so happens there is a place not that far from our home that would provide the exact parameters needed to make this a success. The only issue is that the crowd might be a bit younger than we would like, but that is the only downside I could think of. I also wanted to add a personal twist to this specifically to us. Jim mentioned the one thing he wished they had done was to find a way to communicate during their journey. That is where I came up with the idea to incorporate a way we could communicate during the process. After all, we were jumping into uncharted waters, and it is always best to go swimming with a life preserver. So, it was about time to see if this idea excited her.

I waited a few days when we could get some quiet time alone before dropping this idea on her. I was glad I was laying down because I was as nervous as a mouse in a rattlesnake's cage. Once the words left my mouth, I could see her mind doing summersaults. The next words I heard from her lips pushed me over the edge, "Do you think you can handle that?"

I wanted to say fuck yea, but I didn't. I just decided on the words, "Yes babe. I think it could be exciting." So, I laid out how I thought it would work.

She loved the idea of chatting during since it was something new, and if one of us got uncomfortable, we could pull the plug at any time. While going over this in my head I kept thinking of what ground rules we should make. I came up with a ton but decided on just three. The first is she is married, I feel anything, where you need to be single or remove rings, doesn't do a marriage justice. Besides we are proud ass married people so that was a given. The other was if either one of us got uncomfortable then all we had to do was make the call and leave immediately. We even came up with our own little BDSM safe word to use... "Strawberry". The last and final rule was for us to have fun. Live in the moment and enjoy the excitement.

We wanted to keep everything anonymous to keep our true identities hidden in the shadows for this. What better way to get the women you love in character than to take her shopping? I love this woman, but she got the fever, the shop till you drop fever. She picked out a new dress that looked stunning on her and even got a pair of high heels which she doesn't wear often and a new bra and panties. I couldn't wait for her to get home so I could see the complete ensemble. As we were walking from the shopping center, she made one last purchase. A wig, yes you heard that right. It wasn't much different than her normal hair color but defiantly longer and a touch of flowing curls.

It just added to her new persona mystery image. On the trip home, we got to talking about the details. She came up with a fake name and cute little backstory. The last thing to figure out was how are we going to chat. Text messages wouldn't work here. It might have the possibility for the onlooker to get our actual phone numbers. So, I decided to download a chat app on her phone. That way we could come up with random screen names and use that for our communication. If he decided to send her a message on the app, it was easy to block him, and he wouldn't know who she really was. There is always going to be curveballs thrown anytime you try something new. We both knew that, but it didn't make us back down from the challenge.

The plan was to make an evening of adventure. It was a late Saturday afternoon when we made it to the area to kick things off. I had decided the best way to do that was a little pre-game warm up. That began with getting a romantic dinner together at a nice restaurant. It gave us some time to just enjoy each other and talk about our lives. After knocking back a couple drinks while enjoying our meal I decided it was getting time to pay the check. She must not have noticed that I was checking my watch often. She was unaware, but I had secretly booked us a relaxing couple's massage.

What better way to get in the mood to be naughty than being naked? It also helps when you're having hands massaging your body from head to toe. The couple's massage was a bit different from what we had done in the past. We normally were in a large room with two massage tables close to one another. This time we were separated as we were escorted into our own personal rooms. This was a place neither of us had ever been before, so we just went with the flow. The fact we weren't together didn't change things. The massages were awesome and eased our mind, body, and souls.

Once we made our exit, we held hands as we headed to the last and final destination. Finding the perfect bar was going to be the most difficult part of the night. The streets are lined with a lot of different options, from small dive bars to larger upscale establishments. As we were walking, we were both excited and terrified at the same time. It took us a couple trips up and down the block to find our final landing place. At no point did either of us start to second guess things. Well, if we did neither of us said a word. I even asked my bride, "Are you ready for this?" "Are you getting excited?"

She had a smile on her face that was worth a million bucks. The only negative word that came from her mouth was as we waited near the entrance before we walked in. "What if nobody wants to flirt with me?" I know this might not sound like the best reaction to his wife when she asked that, but I actually chuckled. "Baby I will clean the whole house from top to bottom for a whole month if no one comes up to you." Again I got to see her amazing smile and the words "Let's do this". We had already logged into our KIK app, so the only thing holding us back was walking in the door. She leaned over and gave me a kiss and turned to enter the door. Seeing her looking like a supermodel with a mission was amazing. I had planned on waiting until I got a message from her or 5 minutes whichever happened first. Let's just say I didn't have to wait the 5 minutes. My sexy ass wife made my phone ding in less than 3.

(Here is the actual conversation and how that evening progressed)

NaughtyHotWife: Game on

I darted in the door to find a seat where I could watch the action. Damn this place is busy was the first thing that popped in my head. I was lucky enough to find a small booth along the back wall that gave me the view I was looking for. About that time, I got the next message from my love.

NaughtyHotWife: Hi babe, I miss you

TexasSteel: I miss you to baby, how is your evening going

NaughtyHotWife: It's going good so far, I guess

TexasSteel: Sorry it wasn't a fair bet I made. But I knew a sexy woman like you would have no problem getting attention

NaughtyHotWife: I can't believe it, but you were right

TexasSteel: Are you behaving yourself

NaughtyHotWife: I hope I am not being rude to John while talking to you

TexasSteel: Well my love why don't you get back to talking to your new friend and hit me back in a few minutes.

TexasSteel: Just relax and enjoy the moment

I was prepared at this point to just sit back and watch the show, but it wasn't long after my first drink arrived that I felt the familiar buzz coming from my pocket.

NaughtyHotWife: Are you liking this

TexasSteel: I love that my sexy wife is feeling desired and getting attention

NaughtyHotWife: Good I like to please you, for you to feel good too

NaughtyHotWife: I think John is enjoying that I am talking to you while at the bar with him

NaughtyHotWife: He just asked if this is something, we do often

TexasSteel: Tell him no. Just that I am away on business and you needed to get out of the house

TexasSteel: So, I suggested for you to go out and get your flirt on LOL

NaughtyHotWife: He said it is his pleasure and he can keep my company, aww

TexasSteel: So are you flirting back with him

NaughtyHotWife: I thought it was just him that was planning on flirting, I don't want to lead him on

TexasSteel: The ball is in your court babe

TexasSteel: You tell me what gets your body excited

NaughtyHotWife: I mean obviously he is very polite and it's nice to be flirted with, it's refreshing

TexasSteel: Just be playful I am right here with you

NaughtyHotWife: Ok

TexasSteel: You have my support

TexasSteel: He isn't trying any funny business is he

NaughtyHotWife: I want your support

NaughtyHotWife: No, he is being polite and acting like a gentleman

NaughtyHotWife: He is getting a bit flirty

NaughtyHotWife: It weird how when I flirt back, he snaps right back

NaughtyHotWife: He is going to get me another drink

TexasSteel: He of course finds your sexy

NaughtyHotWife: I don't know

TexasSteel: Your crazy I am sure he has already started thinking of how hot you would be out of that dress

NaughtyHotWife: Giggles

NaughtyHotWife: He just asked if you minded me talking to other guys when you're away

TexasSteel: As long as they treat you right and with respect, I am fine with it

TexasSteel: I love my wife feeling sexy

NaughtyHotWife: LOL, I am blushing

NaughtyHotWife: He just said I am VERY Sexy

TexasSteel: I love you feeling that way

NaughtyHotWife: I am pleased it is nice to make you feel good I like it

TexasSteel: It's good to feel that way

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, this is very unusual and a different sensation that I have never felt, just something I haven't experienced before

TexasSteel: It's ok if it's a new feeling

TexasSteel: Even a married woman can still feel alive

NaughtyHotWife: Well I do feel alive

I didn't want to stare at them or make a scene, but I was getting so excited witnessing this. The women I love, and the mother of my children was feeling the way she should be. Of course, she knows I want her, but it was so hot seeing her like this. My brain was going into overload when I said something that single-handedly changed the outcome of the evening. That doesn't mean it was a bad thing though.

TexasSteel: Are you up for a bold move sweetie

NaughtyHotWife: Yes Ok

NaughtyHotWife: Giggles

TexasSteel: Tell him your husband made you leave your panties at home

NaughtyHotWife: OMG I would blush

Why in the fuck did I just ask her to do that? Have I lost my mind? The only logical conclusion if you can even call it logical, is that I was caught up in the excitement. I guess this was one way to see how excited she was feeling about everything as well.

NaughtyHotWife: But I have panties on babe

TexasSteel: He isn't going to find out

NaughtyHotWife: Ok are you sure he won't freak out

TexasSteel: Relax a bit babe it's just flirting. Remember you're in the driver's seat

TexasSteel: It's your call I am supporting you either way

NaughtyHotWife: Ok, I'm going to do it

NaughtyHotWife: Give me a moment

NaughtyHotWife: Hope he doesn't lose his shit

TexasSteel: Oh, he won't, he will be more turned on than ever trust me

NaughtyHotWife: Let me take a big gulp of my drink

TexasSteel: Breathe Beautiful, I don't want you passing out over there

NaughtyHotWife: I said it

NaughtyHotWife: He gave me a huge grin and said that was very naughty.

TexasSteel: Right now, he thinks he is going to take you home, but that won't be happening, but his game just got elevated

NaughtyHotWife: He just said I am amazing

TexasSteel: He isn't lying there

TexasSteel: How are you feeling

NaughtyHotWife: Nervous and excited

NaughtyHotWife: This is very new for me

NaughtyHotWife: Babe, He just asked if we could move to a booth

NaughtyHotWife: Hold on he is getting us a couple shots

TexasSteel: Just think tonight while we are having sex, he is going to be getting off thinking of you

TexasSteel: Booth is fine but it's up to you baby

NaughtyHotWife: I am getting quite horny

TexasSteel: Remember you are holding all the cards

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, I do feel in control

TexasSteel: You can pull the plug at any time and we can leave when you want

NaughtyHotWife: Oh, shit he just put his hand on my knee and asked if it was ok

DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers
12