Into the Unknown Pt. 02 - "Deeper"

Story Info
The couple pushing the boundaries even farther.
5.4k words
4.11
17.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers

As you have read in the previous chapter my wife and I had a pretty steamy encounter a few weeks ago. Our lovemaking seemed to take a turn for the better after that special night. It might have been a bit exhausting, but I am proud to share that we had sex at least once a day for the next 10 days after that night. Unfortunately, our streak had to stop after I was given an assignment for work out of town. On several occasions, I was woken up with my naked wife rubbing her beautiful body on me or feeling her soft hands rubbing my cock. The best way I can describe us during that time us is a constant state of arousal where we literally couldn't get enough. If we didn't need money neither of us would have ever left for work most of those days. The encounter did play a part in our sexual appetite; we felt we had been given a jump start to intimacy. We were so focused on each other we let our hands and mouths do all the talking instead of words. Let's just say oral has taken on a whole new level as well. There were a few special moments when we would bring up that night and all that had happened. Those were the nights love making got tossed out the window. It was straight up hardcore sex between us at that stage. She admitted several things about what made her so horny that night, and I did the same. Dirty talk elevated our game, and we were loving the direction we were heading in.

Some people may not agree with our naughty little adventures. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but let me leave you will a little food for thought. Anything a couple does together to enhance their marriage and lives is normally a good thing. Some people may think that we are playing with fire, and sooner or later we will get burned. Unfortunately, I will have to disagree with them on that statement. See a narrow-minded or weak relationship could eventually go up in flames, but that doesn't reflect our marriage in any way. Part of the excitement we share is the unknown, but we have the trust to back it up. People don't strap into a rollercoaster for the first time to experience the same familiar track. It's the unknown hills, drops and turns that grab onto them and make their heartbeat raise. The shear desires a person has for adventure and pushing the limits of life is what drives most of our everyday lives. For me personally its more about seeing my beautiful wife stepping out of her comfort zone and enjoying the experience. I am sure it turns her on to know I am worked up during our little encounters as well.

I even had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine after our first adventure. What can I say I needed to tell someone and get their point of view on things. I would love to share that he thought our little adventure was amazing and was jealous of me, but it didn't go exactly like that. He thought it was hot and exciting that was for sure. Although, he said there was no way he would let his wife do that. His comment didn't really shock me that much, to be honest. Let's just say they have a very rocky marriage and argue way more than any couple I have met. They also had just recently gone through a patch of infidelity where both of them were at fault. He told me, "I think besides your wife being sexy as hell she is turning into a naughty hotwife." I asked him what exactly he meant by a hotwife. He had a shit eating grin and simply told me to "Google it". I just laughed it off because at the time I had no idea what his ass meant by that. He was also drunk at the time, so I just chalked it up to that. Of course, that night I got online and did a little urban dictionary search to see what he meant by hotwife. That is when I got a shock that pulsed through my body like a lightning rod. Before I elaborate on this subject let me first share the definition I read.

Hotwife: A happily married woman who has the freedom and support in her marriage to pursue positive sexual attention with men other than her husband. Her husband has full knowledge of her activities and encourages them. The level of trust and understanding required brings the couple closer and makes the marriage even stronger and more intimate.

Now let me tell you the short version of how I felt reading that. I am man enough to admit to you that the idea is a turn on. Yes, but we all have crazy things in life that get us worked up that seem a bit crazy. I do agree that it could build a deeper connection in trust and intimacy and see no harm in that. At this stage of our little adventure, I don't exactly see where the road will take us. I also think the best part for each of us is to not set boundaries or predict the path we are on. I don't foresee anything too wild happening at this point, but only the future awaits us.

I love my wife, and we have an amazing and loving marriage. Of course, we argue from time to time, but we are truly each other's best friends. So here is how I look at things through my eyes. I have a sexy conservative wife that a few months ago would have never imagined she could or would have done what she did during our last adventure. From telling a total stranger she didn't have panties on to his hand sliding up under her dress. Of course, there was some jealousy on my part that of course is natural. It was more than just one emotion for me. The excitement overpowered the jealousy and seeing my wife enjoying the attention was a great feeling. As a husband, I take pride in being my wife's biggest supporter and she does the same for me. I have never been a huge fan of putting labels on things and don't plan to start now.

It was on a Thursday when I had a pretty rough day at work. Normally I would come home and eat dinner then relax a bit out on the patio. There is nothing like lighting a fire and sitting back drinking an ice-cold beer kicking back in the moonlight. Sometimes I spent those nights alone, but that evening my wife had other plans. After I had lite up the fire pit, she brought us up a couple of SoJu's to drink that evening. She knew my day had been a bit rocky and mentioned maybe this weekend we could go out and spend a hot weekend together. I of course agreed and thought that sounded great. At that point my mind was mush and really didn't know what she meant at that point. I did, however, find out that she meant maybe it was a chance to add another chapter to our journey.

The one point I haven't shared is we have been working out like a couple of mad people. We have a tropical vacation planned, and both of us want to look hotter than ever. Now my wife is hot as fuck in my eyes, but I will support her in any way I can for her to get the ability to see it in her eyes too. Of course, she is a typical woman. She sees each and every flaw, and nothing I say will change that. So, when she suggested a couple's workout plan, I didn't have to give it much thought. I agreed and knew that an intense workout would do me some good as well. We had been doing that a good week or two before the night on the patio. I remember it well since my body had been in a constant state of pain due to the ass kicking I had endured at the gym. She had begun to see results in the areas she was wanting, and I could tell she was feeling sexier than ever. So, when she began to talk about our naughty adventures that night I just sat back and listened to the words flowing from her lips.

We agreed there would be absolutely no planning just like before. We made a special point that no matter how far things would progress or how the night would unfold everything must happen in the moment. What's the fun of an unexpected event if you're anticipating it? The last thing we discussed is that we again would sit back and see where the night took us. No expectations and no boundaries. If the safe word wasn't used, then it was game on.

As we were making the drive my wife was having an issue with one thing. I sat back and listened like I normally do and was a bit shocked by what I heard. The last guy gave her his number on a napkin as she was leaving the bar. She was just now telling me that she left that napkin in the trash of our love hotel that night. It honestly didn't shock me. If I was in his position, I would have made sure to give a hottie like her my number too. That is when she asked if it would be okay to share her screen name from the app with them. Her reasoning was she hated leading them on. Well not exactly because she actually loved the attention during the moment, but it would give her a way to nicely tell them she had a good night and just needed to leave. I knew my wife would not be secretly chatting to them, so I, of course, agreed with that. After all, I do have a heart, and I totally understood her position on that idea. So, I agreed that that would be fine and would give her a gentle way of letting them down. If things got too over the top, the worse case scenario, she could block them from further communication. I know what you're thinking, chatting leads to more right. You got to remember the basis of our little sexy adventure game is trust and communication. That is the main driving force for us and is the reason we feel confident in these adventures. So, don't freak out, trust me we got this.

We decided to hit up a familiar tiki bar when we arrived. This place to us is like the old television show bar Cheers. The bartenders are so friendly and excited to see you walk in. This, however, was not going to be our final drinking hole of the night though. Just a place to help drink down a few shots for liquid courage before the night's festivities. We enjoyed our time together that night and spent an hour or so talking about life before walking back along the street. We had already scoped out the strip and found the next location for the final event. So, after a short kiss and a fist bump, we were both ready to let the good times roll.

I watched as she walked in, and my heart rate began to rise just like it did the last time we were at this point. The weather was nice that evening, so I decided to walk around a bit to give us a bit of buffer time before making my entrance. It wasn't long before I received a message that said simply

NaughtyHotWife: Game On baby

It just so happened I was close to the entrance about the time I got that message. As I pushed the door opened, my eyes took a minute to adjust to the darkness of the room. It was easy to spot my bride due to her bright red dress sitting down at the end of the bar. I made my way to a booth to give me a great vantage point for that night's adventure. It was hard to make out the gentlemen that she was talking to until I finally got sat down. That is when I got a giant shock; the man talking to her was none other than John the man from last time. Here we were in another completely different bar, and the same guy spotted my wife. What are the fucking odds of that?

NaughtyHotWife: I miss you baby

TexasSteel: I miss you too beautiful

TexasSteel: How is your night going

NaughtyHotWife: It's going well, you won't believe who is here

TexasSteel: Who baby

NaughtyHotWife: My friend John

TexasSteel: Really, What's the odds of that

NaughtyHotWife: I know right, Strange huh

So, my eyes weren't playing tricks on me after all. I did have a strange feeling when she finally confessed who her admirer was. Guess the game just took a bit of a turn in a direction I wasn't expecting but seeing my stunning wife lighting up the room glowing with excitement just showed me one thing. All I realized is sometimes plans have a few kinks in them. I was hoping for a total stranger and not the exact same dude that happens to be the only one we have played this little game with. Even though he did try and push things last time he was always respectful of her, so that was a huge plus. I felt if he still treated her well and respected her boundaries than I would be fine seeing that night play out. There is no way I was going to use our safe word to end this night just yet.

TexasSteel: So is he treating you right

NaughtyHotWife: Of course, babe, He just realized I am talking to you again

NaughtyHotWife: I think he likes that for some reason

TexasSteel: Some guys might find that exciting I guess

NaughtyHotWife: Oh, I'm sure he was excited to see me

TexasSteel: I'm sure of that you are a sexy ass woman

NaughtyHotWife: Thanks babe that means a lot

TexasSteel: Just stating the truth is all

Our correspondence seemed to take a little pause. That is the moment when I have to dig a bit deeper for confidence. A man's mind plays little tricks on him whether he wants it or not. Here I was trying to read lips like I was some kind of secret agent with a special skill. Reality is though I had absolutely no clue what the conversation topic was or what is going on. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that her dress was lightly kissing her silky-smooth legs and flowing in the evening breeze.

NaughtyHotWife: Hey babe, those drinks are flowing right through me

TexasSteel: Damn, That sucks

NaughtyHotWife: I'm going to the bathroom, Talk to you in a minute

TexasSteel: I can't wait to see your body walk across the room

The best thing about this moment is watching the women your love grabbing the attention of the entire room. I felt like I was watching a supermodel walking down the catwalk at that moment. It was almost like falling deeper in love with her each and every moment. I was in no way prepared mentally for what was about to happen in the next moment though.

NaughtyHotWife: So, babe remember you gave me a chance to make a choice last time

TexasSteel: Yes, that is true, why did you bring that up

NaughtyHotWife: This time it's your turn

TexasSteel: Ok babe

NaughtyHotWife: First thing Is I want you to leave and go get us a room just like you did last time

TexasSteel: Ok that shouldn't be a problem, When baby

NaughtyHotWife: As soon as I walk from the restroom and sit down.

TexasSteel: Wow, Ok

Even though heading to get a room while she hangs out with handsy John wasn't that exciting. I did read between the lines a bit and thought maybe she is so horny that she wasn't in the mood to wait for our room key. It did take a little bit last time, so a bit of preplanning seemed like smart thinking.

NaughtyHotWife: Now it is time for you to make a choice so brace yourself.

NaughtyHotWife: Once you get the room you can come back to the bar and I will call it a night and leave immediately

NaughtyHotWife: Or you can go up to the room and let me spend a little more time in the bar alone. It's your call

TexasSteel: Wow that's a tough call

NaughtyHotWife: I know babe, but he does think your out of town so what do you think

NaughtyHotWife: I won't stay long and then you can ravish my body

NaughtyHotWife: I will show you just how erotic I can be when I get there, What's your decision

TexasSteel: Fuck it why not I will head up to the room and let you know when I get there

NaughtyHotWife: Does that turn you on

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, but does it turn you on too

TexasSteel: As much as I hate to admit yes babe it does

NaughtyHotWife: Oh, and don't worry I am not taking my panties off this time

TexasSteel: That makes things a little better

TexasSteel: I will let you know when I am in the room

TexasSteel: Talk to you soon my love

NaughtyHotWife: I love you so much

TexasSteel: I love you too baby

This by far was one of the hardest things I have done or ever planned on. This is the moment when if you don't trust your bride fully things could go south quickly. Even though I was freaking out, and the jealousy train was rolling in, I was also excited. At this stage, however, I was just hoping to get a room key quickly.

TexasSteel: Heading to the room sweetie

Once I got in the room and took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves I sent her a message for confirmation. Saying I was freaking out a bit is a bit of an understatement.

TexasSteel: Ok babe I'm in here

NaughtyHotWife: Hot, I am just chilling in the booth

NaughtyHotWife: He is being a gentleman again well sort of

NaughtyHotWife: He keeps moving his hand on my leg farther north but keeps checking if you and I are ok with that

TexasSteel: What did you say, babe

NaughtyHotWife: I told him I would let him know if It was too much

TexasSteel: It is weird being here away from you baby

NaughtyHotWife: I know it is, but does it still excite you

TexasSteel: I am still excited, just feels weird.

NaughtyHotWife: I know I agree with that; I love turning you on though

I was feeling a bit torn at this point in the night. I might have admitted to my bride that I was turned on by what was happening. That was evident due to the tent that was forming in my pants. What I didn't feel necessary to share with her is a strong sense of jealousy, and the knots forming in my stomach. At that instant, I did feel a sense of relief knowing we trusted each other. Even though I was feeling jealousy and my mind was defiantly playing tricks on me, I was still excited. Maybe we had a good thing going, and it was true that the unknown can be exciting and exhilarating.

NaughtyHotWife: Oh, damn his hand is about an inch from touching fabric

TexasSteel: You mean your dress babe

NaughtyHotWife: No, I am talking about my panties

TexasSteel: Holy crap

NaughtyHotWife: I have a death grip on his hand at the moment

TexasSteel: Is that making you excited or nervous

NaughtyHotWife: Both but I am horny as fuck tonight for some reason

DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers
12