Into the Unknown Pt. 04 - "Next Step"

Story Info
The huge step from fantasy to reality.
4.8k words
3.78
9.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers

After we received that last text my wife had a peculiar look on her face. It was not a look I recognized, so I was a bit puzzled. I started to mentally weigh the options of asking how she was doing or how did what we did make her feel. Ironically, I didn't have to speak before I heard my wife tell me exactly what was on her mind. She told me that John wasn't going to be the one calling the shots around here. I started to ask her exactly what she meant by that when she picked up the tablet and began to type.

NaughtyHotWife: John, are you there?

JohnXXX: Yes, do you have my report?

NaughtyHotWife. Sort of

JohnXXX: Tell me

NaughtyHotWife: Not just yet

John XXX: You need to follow your instructions

NaughtyHotWife: Not exactly, you need to listen first

NaughtyHotWife: I am not a fan of giving up control, and I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. When WE decided to explore a situation like this, we are the ones calling the shots. The little exercise was fun, but I need to be the one in charge now.

JohnXXX: I was just trying to help you explore

NaughtyHotWife. I understand that, but I am not giving control of our marriage or our desires to anyone. So... here is where you are about to get something you didn't expect.

JohnXXX: I understand, I never meant to upset you

NaughtyHotWife: I know that, but it made me feel a bit uneasy. I won't lie. I had a blast with the flirting and teasing we have done with each other. Before I decide to take things beyond that I need time to think. So even though this isn't what you want to hear, we need to cut ties for a while.

John XXX: I really don't want that. are you sure babe?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, it is what needs to happen, so I need you to respect my wishes.

JohnXXX: I will, and again I am sorry.

NaughtyHotWife. I am too. Bye John

JohnXXX: Bye Princess

Honestly, the way she talked to him didn't come as a shock-like some of you might like to think. She is not what I would call a control freak so don't get the wrong idea. Although she is a calculated woman and I am sure she wants to be the play-caller on this fantasy field. It's no secret that she got extremely turned on during our chat with John. He pushed buttons she probably never knew existed. I could only imagine what was going on in her head during and after we did that. I am sure she was thinking about the excitement of pushing things farther, but she needed to regain control of the situation. Just like any husband I was going to be there to support her in any way I could. I decided at that moment it was best to keep my option to myself. I didn't want to cloud her mind up with more information right now. I was astonished to see her have a certain calm rush over her. I tried not to say it but of course, the words left my lips. I asked her if she was OK and let her know I was by her side. Her answer was simple and to the point. She said, "I am great babe, I love you so much".

My wife and I ended up have a detailed discussion about what had led us both up to this point. From the bar flirts to the risky behavior she had experienced with her new friend John. Talking about this didn't happen in a single night though, it was over the course of a week that we started to dig in deep so to speak. I won't share every juicy detail we discussed but there were some important things I found out. After hearing some of her concerns and desires it was evident that she was still unsure about the path we have turned down. Just like any wife that cares about her husband she was concerned about me and of course our marriage. It took a few days, but I think she understands that we are driving down unfamiliar territory that's for sure. Although there is one constant, this is not a road we are taking alone, we are both in this together like everything we do.

The only other big thing I did discover was something that didn't come as much of a shock. I knew after that night were things got hot and steamy, she felt a bit strange. I tried several times to get her to discuss it, but she would just hint about things, but never just spill the beans. Even though It was well known she wanted to be in control of everything from this point out, she actually enjoying the submissive side of the chat that night. She told me that up to the point of the famous note she never really felt the power transfer between herself and John. For her it was the excitement and naughtiness that kept her in the zone during their encounters. The note had an adverse effect on her and she needed time to sort it all out.

The reason she has been so apprehensive to share her dark desires was because she was concerned on how I would feel. I assured her that I would never negatively judge her and I just wanted her to be truthful with me. She spilled out her heart from the moment after she read the words of that crimson note. she was shocked on how her body immediately reacted. Even though she felt a combination of emotions she confessed that the excitement overloaded the fear factor. For her she was astonished how fast she decided to begin to removing her panties while seating in that booth. I reassured her that for me it never changed the way I feel about her. What could have been a stressful time for some was therapeutic between us both. Overall it was a great week and I felt strongly that we were heading down an unfamiliar road together, side by side.

Like I have mentioned a few times before we pride ourselves on not being a typical couple. I can't speak for her mentally, but I can share with what I said to her. I think anyone can over analyze any subject to death. Life is too damn short to worry about everything and try to justify things. Sometimes it just fine to live on the edge and take risks to enjoy the moment.

After returning home I noticed a sight I haven't seen much of lately. My gorgeous wife was sprawled out on the bed with her favorite Sherpa blanket hugging her luxurious body. I noticed immediately that she had her tablet resting on a pillow and appeared to be typing something. As I approached her, she gave me an unmistakable smile. I could see her slight evil grin come out and knew quickly that someone had sent her a message. Here was that conversation.

JohnXXX: I know you told me to give you space, but I felt I need to send you a message tonight. I hope we can still at least be friends.

NaughtyHotWife: Hi, I had planned to send you a message but just couldn't think of what to say.

JohnXXX: That's OK I understand, how have you been

NaughtyHotWife: I have been good, just been busy working and being a parent

John XXX: Yea I can relate; life seems to get in the way of our free time and fun huh

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, I agree

JohnXXX: I have something I wanted to send to you but realized we haven't exchanged email addresses. If you feel comfortable enough, I would love to send you an email.

NaughtyHotWife: That's fine my email is NaughtyHotWife

NaughtyHotWife: I'm sorry but I really don't have time right now to chat, Steve just got home

JohnXXX: That's fine sweetie, Have a great night

NaughtyHotWife: You too, goodnight.

That night nothing too eventful happened. We just stuck to our normal routine, from fixed dinner and tucking the kids in bed. Both of us snuggled up together and drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep. Neither of us had any idea how tomorrow was going to put us on a path of excitement and adventure.

As always my sexy wife was already up when my eyelids cracked open the next morning. It was after our morning breakfast while enjoying my fresh coffee when she showed me this.

To: NaughtyHotWife

From: JohnXXX

Hi,

I just wanted to say once more, how very sorry I am about the other day.

I didn't mean to upset you. I thought we'd all enjoy the intensity of the situation.

I enjoy playing a dominant role - of course - it suits the alpha male in me.

But it's also something I deliberately bring into my work with couples.

Society conditions us against female desire. Lustful female desire; wanton loose unbridled. We pretend it doesn't exist, even within, especially within, a marriage. What we did, it's a way of bringing it to the surface, beautifully wet and exotic.

It can be quite a surprise, I admit that sometimes the woman feels things she's never felt before, often the husband has never seen his wife act in such a sexual way or appears so sexually receptive. That can take a little adjusting to. But I didn't mean to cause offense or harm your relationship.

I am very attracted to you. Can we stay friends?

XXX

I was also shown that she had already taken the time to send him a reply back. Of course, this was all a bit of a shock to me. I knew that he seemed to be a nice guy and have our best interests in mind. So if you're a guy that freaks out about something like this and you get very jealous then hearing these events unfold mind not be for you.

To: JohnXXX

From: NaughtyHotWife

John,

Thanks again for the apology but everything is fine. I appreciate your explanation for the events of that night, but we are 3 adults and what happened did take place. My husband and I are still very much deeply in love, so no harm was done. We don't have any regrets from that evening even though it was something totally outside the box for us.

I have no issues at all for remaining friends, as long as my husband doesn't mind. Thank you again for the compliments. A woman can never get enough of those.

Later

NHW

It was a Friday night while we were out at dinner when I heard my wife express those words I will never forget. She said that she didn't feel sexy like she used to. Now before I get into what happened that evening let me explain a few things. I tell her almost daily how wonderful and stunning she is. She is also aware that it took a matter of minutes when she walked in that bar alone, for John to approach her that first night. So, I thought what better way to show her just how sexy she is then to make an outrageous suggestion. Of course, the fact we had enjoyed a few cocktails helped things progress that evening.

I said simply let me take a few pics of you tonight when we get home and post them to a site. "I am sure you will get some positive reviews that will change your perspective babe". She had that deer in the headlights stare at that I will never forget. I told her we don't have to show her face and blur out her distinctive tattoos if she was up for the challenge. It was very clear that the wheels in her head were spinning weighing out the pros and cons. I made a special point to just bring up the recommendation and not put any pressure on her. It was important for her to be the sole decision-maker on the photograph idea. I wanted her to do it for her and give her the joy of proving something to herself.

Nothing else was said much about that idea during the rest of our evening. We had an amazing time and decided to stop into a little dive bar before calling it a night. The crisp fall breeze along with a couple of refreshing cocktails made was the perfect ingredient to end our date night with. It's funny how when a couple has been married for quite a few years it's the small things you seem to miss. Something happened that night we hadn't done in a very long time. After setting in the car as we begin the trek back to our home, there was an unfamiliar aura between us. The best way to describe it was sexual electricity that was flowing through our hearts and minds. Our hands were taking on a mind of their own. We couldn't seem to keep them to ourselves no matter how hard we tried. It might not have been in the safe driving handbook but that didn't stop us from doing what we did when we got up to that stoplight. My jeans and boxers were slid down my legs to give my wife access to what she yearned to touch. I also watched my wife remove the frilly lace panties she had on under her silky satin dress. The details aren't important at this point, but I will share that our hands were not on just ourselves during that drive home. What appeared to be a perfect ending to our evening turned out to be more of a kick start.

Once we arrived home and settled into our bedroom the night took an unexpected turn. Even though I had suggested an erotic photo-shoot, I had never really banked on it actually taking place. This was not the first time I had offered to take sexy pics of her before. Back when we first got together, I absolutely loved having her pose for me. It was one thing that I have missed more than I care to admit. Having the chance to capture her beauty forever with the help of a camera is unforgettable. I am not for sure what factor that changed her mind that night but whatever it was I didn't complain.

There isn't much need to go into specifics at this point. I will, however, hit the high points to the evening. After I picked up my jaw from hitting the floor after she exited the bathroom dressed in a smoking hot lingerie outfit, our night heated up. The combination of her poses and the flash filling the dimly lit room was spectacular. Not a single part of her body didn't get captured through the lens of the camera. I felt like a professional photographer taking pictures of a high-end model, it was amazing. What started as a cute little fun activity between a couple turned into a moment in time we will never forget. I had every intention of scrolling through my masterpiece of images that night and finding the perfect ones to post. The night, however, got extremely hot and our sexual tension was running high. The night ended after an hour of intense sex and toe-curling orgasm before we drifted to sleep. There is nothing better than falling asleep with the women you love in your arms. Feeling our skin kiss throughout the night without a single stitch of clothing between us.

The next morning, I was woken up to the soft lips of my beautiful wife. She decided to wake me up before she headed off for a little morning run. As the sunrise began to fill the room as it came over the hillside. I decided it was time to break out the laptop and get to work on those pics so I could surprise my bride when she walked back in the door. The images were hotter than I ever imagined them to be. My mind couldn't stop reliving the events from the night before as my mouse scrolled through the pictures. The hardest part was to not take a break and jack off to them. It took a lot of self-control, but I knew the load of cum I had in my balls would be leaking from her silky-smooth pussy later that day.

As I was finishing up the last few edits, I heard the familiar sound of the door code chimes. Some guys might be turned off on the idea of seeing women coming back from a hard workout. Personally, seeing how her body glows and the sweat beading off her perfect skin is intoxicating. I decided to miss the opportunity to ravish her body in the shower that morning. Instead, I headed to the kitchen to cook her up a tasty omelet for her to enjoy. Due to the fresh ingredients, time seemed to get away from me a bit. This I didn't realize until she came walking into the kitchen holding her tablet in her arms. After I stop staring at her half-naked body waltzing in, she began to speak.

She simply opened her email and told me "Baby, read what I received last night". It didn't take me long to realize what she was about to show me. Although it felt like we had started down a rabbit hole into the unknown. Nothing was about to ruin this marvellous morning.

To: NaughtyHotWife

From: JohnXXX

You know, I don't want to step out of line here, but it did seem like you both got pretty excited when we were playing. Your husband seemed as turned on as anyone else I've put in that position, his cock was rock hard throughout, responding to how hot you looked, you must have sensed that...and you, you were positively glowing. Is that a fair statement? What was it that got you so excited? What was it that got you both so excited?

XXX

Just like before she didn't waste a minute in sending John a replay back. It funny the only thing I can remember that crossed my mind is that she waiting longer to send me emails back than him. LOL. Here is the heartfelt words she wrote.

To: JohnXXX

From: NaughtyHotWife

Hi,

You didn't step over any line really; my reaction is more about me than anything else. I don't have time right now to discuss this, but I will answer your questions the best I can.

Is that a fair statement? I indeed noticed how excited he had gotten, that is part of why I let things progress outside of my comfort zone.

What was it that got you so excited? The best answer I can give you is the forbidden aspect of it all. Maybe the fact I shouldn't, there for I did, I don't really know for certain.

What was it that got you both so excited? I can't speak for him or what was going on in my husband's head at the time. For me it was having the support of the man I love, that made me feel secure enough to let my guard down at that moment.

NHW

It didn't come as a shock that John had sent her another email. He has been respectful of her wishes for giving space and time to think. Even though I doubted at this point she would ever see him again I couldn't fault the guy for trying to at least mend the friendship. I wasn't shocked about anything she types back to him either. Some couples may have tried to wipe certain events out of their memories but that wasn't our approach. We haven't devoted hours discussing things, but we did talk, and I had a pretty good idea of what was in her lovely little head.

I had planned to do a bit of yard work that afternoon but decided we needed to do something important first. Once we got done eating breakfast, it was time to break out the laptop and bring up those pics. I, of course, did the gentleman thing and let my bride pic the couple of pics she wanted to have posted. She wasn't exactly thrilled that I wouldn't show her the site I had chosen. I was going to make her wait to read the comments until I could witness her reaction. We have amazing trust together and I know her too well. There is no way she would wait until I got back in from outside before pulling up that page. There was no doubt the comments would be positive and probably very racy. You can call me cruel, but I wanted to keep her on edge and experience the suspense of it all.

I will never forget seeing her standing at the back-sliding door watching me work outside. Something about that day was different from the past. I could see the anticipation in her eyes patiently waiting for me to come back through that door. Mowing seemed to take on a whole new meaning. It wasn't just an act in creating a beautiful and manicured lawn. It was a simple distraction or at least in my case it was. For her, it was the hourglass she was waiting for the last grain of sand to fall. I couldn't have imagined what was going on in her head. Here is a woman that less than twenty-four hours ago told me she didn't feel sexy or desired, now she vulnerable to the world. I was confident that she was about to get the shock of her life. She is stunning and it was only a matter of time that she would witness that for herself. I was simply torn between trying to get done quickly that day or taking my sweet time before walking back in.

The walk from the shed to the door felt like I was in slow-motion movie production. To say my wife was excited to see me, would be an immense understatement. She was ecstatic and bubbling with overjoy. As I shut the door to our bedroom, I made my way over to grab the laptop from my desk. Now I know a man shouldn't use his wife's vulnerability to his advantage, but I did that day. I asked her to strip down and slide her sexy body down under the covers next to me. Once the screen lit up the comments screen came into full view. Here are just a few of my favorites that appeared. "Damn your fucking hot", I would spend hours licking and kissing your perfect ass", and "I would give anything to rock your world and fuck you all night long".

DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers
12