Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 04

Story Info
Is it just sex? Or will Draven accept his mate?
9.4k words
4.81
35.9k
26

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

NB: Credit and thanks goes to rayneluverfor her help in editing and proof reading this chapter.

I know I said in chapter 3 that there are supposed to be surprises right? But on hindsight, I'm not sure if there were many surprises... or maybe I read my chapters too many times that I can't pick it out. =p

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-ArtForm-

***

He was wide awake and pissed. He had been reduced to begging the nurse from the night shift to stop the IV drip for it made him less in control of his thoughts or his dreams. Draven didn't like that one bit, even if his dreams involved a really sexy naked doctor doing all sorts of acrobatic acts.

It didn't help either that the sexy naked doctor looked like a specific blonde Head of the OB/GYN.

With a sigh, Draven tried to think of something else and assessed his injuries instead. He was half considering ripping the damn cast off his right arm but was unsure if it had completely healed yet. Instead, he used his left fingers to try and squeeze through the gap between his skin and the cast; feeling for his bone.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" said a very irate voice. Draven didn't even bother to look up. That voice had been plaguing his dreams the whole night; moaning and whispering lewd suggestions. Besides, when did she even enter the room?

"You were too busy trying to take the cast off that you probably didn't see me," replied Amber, moving around to take a look at his chart. Immediately his head shot up, giving her a warning stare.

"Put me on drugs again and I swear I will bite you," he scowled. Amber stood rigid and for a moment, Draven caught a flicker of pleasure on her face before it was replaced with a look of amusement.

"Try me," she dared, staring him straight in the eyes. Her heart was beating fast, hoping that he didn't call her bluff. They stared at each other for a whole minute. He blinked first.

"Right, thought so," she said, putting his chart down and moved casually to sit by his side. "I know I promised not to come here anymore but I couldn't help myself. Plus I wanted to make sure they were giving you enough fentanyl for the pain."

"Why is this hospital administering fentanyl instead of morphine? This is such a simple procedure!" he said accusingly. Fentanyl was almost a hundred times more potent than morphine!

"You think they didn't try? Vampires must have blood of steel or something. Your chart showed that they were short of administering an elephant tranquilizer to put you under."

Draven didn't say anything but grumbled silently to himself.

"Anyway, that increased dosage gave you a good rest didn't it?" Her voice was gentle, trying to be supportive.

If you considered getting a hard on every hour a good rest, he thought. And the worst part was that he couldn't even relieve himself because firstly he was in dreamland and secondly jerking off with his left hand was awkward.

Her sudden laughter shook him away from his thoughts. When he turned to look at her, she had tears in her eyes.

"Seriously Vampire... you need to be around women more and not just those you feed on. Don't you worry, the nurses and doctors here are used to seeing male erections at every hour of the day."

Draven frowned. He must have looked confused somewhat for she explained, "I know the nurses on this floor are attractive and thus the erections? I don't blame you," she said with a laugh. Draven continued to stare at her in disbelief. Obviously she was mistaken.

"You don't happen to be a gymnast on the side do you?" he asked.

"Hell no. Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Nothing. Why are you here anyway?" he added quickly, hoping that she wouldn't see the blush on his cheeks.

"My shift starts in thirty minute, thought I'd drop by since you haven't had any visitors since yesterday."

"I do not need you to babysit me. You can go now." His voice was calm but inside he was just a little shaky. Was it pathetic to feel upset that his brother and niece had not visited him?

He felt her pat his left arm softly. "No it's not... Alaron and Fiona had some things to settle. They'll probably visit in the evening."

Annoyance flashed across his face. "Can you stop that?"

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Listening to my thoughts!" he exclaimed. "Honestly woman... and get off my bed!"

She got up but didn't move away from him. "I can't! You're thinking so damn loud that I cannot differentiate it from your normal speech."

"Then don't talk to me!"

"Fine!" she retorted and grabbed her purse from the visitor's chair. Why was he being such an ass? She just came by to bring some fresh flowers to cheer him up. It wasn't just that he intrigued her but he was by default also a part of the MacFarlane family now. They were supposed to be working together for god sake!

She snatched the small bouquet of carnations that she had placed on the chair with the intention of placing it by his side table. But on second thought, narrowed her eyes angrily at him and threw the flowers towards his face.

"What the..." His left hand tried to block the bouquet but his aim was way off and it smacked him straight in the face. "I hate that woman," he snapped but she was already gone.

She was intolerable! Coming in here, poking into his thoughts, being nice to him... just what the hell does she want?

Grumbling to himself, he tried to think of other things but found his thoughts wandering back to the she-wolf.

Remembering the kiss from the previous day, Draven suddenly sobered up. Was she making implicit moves on him? God no! Werewolves do not seek out mates from the Vampire community and vice versa. Period.

What if it was just sex? Okay, that made more sense. If she wanted to sleep with him, why didn't she just say so? It wasn't as if he was a prude... okay so maybe he couldn't remember the last time he was with a woman... but you can't forget how to have sex, could you?

A headache was brewing slowly and Draven's left fingers unconsciously began rubbing his temples lightly. What the hell was he thinking? Was he contemplating sleeping with that woman?

This needed sorting out immediately. He needed to talk to her seriously and with as much civility as possible.

Sitting up straight, he turned to look at the various machines connected to his body via tubes. There were catheters for various fluids going in and out of him. Did they really think he wasthatincapable of anything? They even connected a tube to drip urine from his bladder. He broke his arm not his dick for crying out loud.

He began pulling out all the tubes, ignoring the warning sounds that alerted the nurse into his ward. She came promptly within the minute, fighting with him over them.

His left hand touched her cheek gently and suddenly she was walking out of the room with a confused look on her face.

"Okay, that still works," he breathed out. Basically he erased the part about the alarms going off so she forgot why she had gone into his ward in the first place.

"Now, it's your turn." He peered at the cast warily and wondered which was the best and most efficient way to cut it off. However, after much debating he decided to keep it on. "You might prove useful for empathy points from the wicked Doctor," he said, patting the cast before sneaking out of his ward.

Thankfully, no one stopped him or asked him any questions. It was possible that he had been isolated from the other patients and staff because he was considered an 'unnatural' patient in the medical centre. He was thankful that the antiseptic smell of the place was overpowering his own scent. At least that gave him some cover.

"Culzean, what the hell are you doing out of your bed!" she cried the moment he entered her office. "Oh my god you took out your tubes!"

"Please restrain yourself Doctor," he said coldly, stopping her from getting up to inspect him. "I came here to talk. Civilly," he said, emphasizing the last word.

"I start work in two minutes," she replied grumpily but leaned back in her chair nonetheless.

"Okay," he breathed deeply. "Be honest with me Doctor and I will try to be honest with you. No peeking into my thoughts," he warned as an afterthought. When he was sure that she was listening, he continued, "Are you in any way desiring to mate with me?"

Amber's eyes widened. He was so direct! She wanted to divert her gaze away from him but knew that it would scream 'yes' without her even saying a word.

"No," she said instead, trying to keep her voice as calm and confident as possible. She deliberately cleared her mind and thought only of an empty white box; hoping it would provide him no chance to read her.

Draven considered her answer carefully and did his best not to read her mind. He had promised himself to be civil with her and that meant no mind reading.

"So the kiss meant nothing to you?" he asked suddenly, watching the way her eyes went all cloudy and defensive.

"That... that was a mistake. Didn't I say so yesterday? So no, it meant nothing. You should leave now. My first patient is up in a while."

He was looking at her intensely with his dark brown eyes. Was she telling the truth? It was really very tempting to take a peek into her mind.

Instead, he replied blandly, "I see." He covered the distance between them in two steps and moved his face within an inch of hers. "I'm not reading your mind so I hope you're not lying."

A small explosion went off in her head as his lips covered hers. She knew it was hopeless to resist when it was what she wanted desperately from him. She let him urge her lips apart, rasping her tongue against his with a wild hunger. Her fingers raked through his hair, bringing his head closer to her, feeling her body pressed against his.

For a nerd, he sure has a hard upper body, she thought.

I do work out.She heard him correct her. It was a good thing that he didn't pause to reply her verbally because she really didn't want the kiss to end.

"Ehem." There was someone clearing his throat behind them.

"Shit!" she pushed Draven away with all the force she could muster and wiped her lips using the back of her hand. "Oh Mr. Andrews, I'm so sorry that you had to see that. It was very unprofessional of me," she began to apologize.

I'll take care of it.

"Hi, Mr Andrews," said Draven, holding up his hand for a handshake. The middle aged man eyed him suspiciously but took his hand and shook it. Amber watched the man's eyes turn glossy for a minute before returning back to their usual green hue.

"I'm sorry," he suddenly apologized, looking at Draven in confusion. "Were you saying something? My mind was somewhere else."

"It happens," said Draven with a smile before making his way out.

What the hell was that?

I made him forget he saw us kissing.

He gave her a small wink before closing the door but he did not walk away immediately. He stood outside her door for a minute before deliberately calling out to her in his mind.

Amber?

What! You're still here? I need to work. Get lost!

What time is your break?

One o'clock for lunch.

Okay. Come by my ward.

***

Amber had come up with a hundred and one reasons why she should not be heading towards the Vampire's isolation ward but so far she was heeding none. Her wolf almost drove her insane with the desire to run off every few minutes to see him. It was of no surprise that she wasn't paying very much attention to her patients for her eyes kept flicking to the clock; counting down the minutes till lunch time.

She knew why he had asked her to come; she had scented it on him.

Making sure that no one saw her enter, she quickly closed the door behind her and locked it. When she turned, she saw that he had a handsome smile on his face. Now that was rare.

"Scared little wolf?" he asked playfully. Amber raised her eyebrows at him. So far she had not seen this side of him before.

"You're not on the drugs again are you?" she asked, moving to his side to check the drips.

"I don't think I should be, seeing that we only have an hour..."

Amber swallowed hard and attempted a pass at resisting. "I really shouldn't do..."

But their hands were on each other even before she could finish her sentence. She kicked her shoes off and threw her coat on the chair before climbing on top of him. Their lips met in frenzy; rubbing and pressing hungrily against each other.

Amber wanted to slow down but his left hand was already under the hem of her dress, slowly caressing her inner thighs. She moaned slightly when his fingers grazed her pussy lips from the outside of her panties.

"Seriously... I need my right hand right now," he cursed.

"No... don't take off the cast just yet. We'll just make do," she said in a raspy voice. Her fingers hurriedly pulled at the drawstring holding his hospital pants together and whimpered slightly when she found the treasure she was looking for.

Pulling away from their kiss, she turned her body such that they were in a sixty-nine position; her mouth covering his hardened cock almost the second she was comfortably in position.

You're so hard... and big

I'm not the only one who's ready... you're soaked Little Wolf...

She bit her lips in an effort to stop her cries as his fingers slipped tenderly into her warm pussy. He was right, she had been so excited in anticipation of this moment that she spent the whole morning entertaining all sorts of lusty thoughts.

Meanwhile, Amber was having some trouble getting all of his cock in her mouth so she concentrated on pleasuring the top half of it; lathering it with saliva and pursing her lips to make a tight 'O' while her free hand caressed his shaft up and down.

Then she was sucking him, making him so wet that he didn't notice when his hips started bucking back and forth, fucking her mouth for all he was worth. She was so damn good! He was never given head this good before.

She vaguely heard him taking a deep breath and suddenly he pulled his fingers out of her.

"I can't... I promise I'll do it right when I get to use my right hand again. Right now I want to be inside you," he pleaded breathlessly. Amber nodded unsure of what just happened for he was doing such a good job but she wanted him inside her just as much too.

"Another time... I promise. How much time do we have left?" Amber glanced at her wrist watch.

"Shit. Thirty minutes."

"Okay, stay still," he instructed and watched as confusion washed over her. Draven would have loved to please her tenderly, taking his time to lick every inch of her milky skin but at the moment, both of them wanted release and they were running out of time. His nails were slowly elongating into sharp points and with as much caution as possible, he ran a finger through the material of her panties, tearing it neatly across.

He watched as her head turned sharply, showcasing eyes that were wide in shock and anger but before she could protest, he lifted her body in one swift movement and impaled her on top of his hard cock. Her scream pierced through the silence and she immediately covered her mouth with both hands and looked at the door in alarm to see if anyone had barged in. His move was too sudden that she was not anticipating the sudden explosion of both pleasure and pain racing through her body.

"Move your hips slowly," he urged gently, seeing that she was uncomfortable and somewhat in pain. He had thought that she was wet enough for him and had overestimated her ability to take all of him in one thrust.

However, he saw her nod and leaned backwards; her hands on the bed supporting her as she moved her hips slowly up and down his shaft. Draven sucked in his breath as he felt more of himself slipping inside her. She was adjusting to his size; relaxing and contracting her pussy muscles accordingly until he was completely engulfed inside her.

Satisfied that she was now well stretched, Draven moved his body slightly into a sitting position and pulled her backwards so that she was leaning against his chest. He hated the fact that there were still clothes separating the feel of her skin against him but they had to compromise for now. Using his left hand, he hiked her dress up and snaked his fingers up towards her breasts.

"Let me..." she whispered and unhooked the front clasp of her bra to give him free reign over them. A low hiss escaped her lips when she felt him pinch her left nipple and roll it between his fingers roughly. In return, she ground her hips wildly to get as much friction as possible from his cock inside her pussy.

His fingers at her nipples stopped what they were doing as the pleasure took over his whole system. He knew that she was going to be hot and wild but nothing prepared him for this insane lust that was overwhelming both of them.

He couldn't remember the pleasure from sex being this explosive. It was as if his brain was hit with wave after wave of ecstasy that was almost unbearable and yet he kept driving into her, brutally pounding her pussy; her cries and moans spurring him on.

That was when he felt her body convulsing, reaching her first orgasm with him. Draven wished that he could see her face at the moment but all he could feel was her body becoming taut, her pussy muscles tightening painfully over his cock. But he didn't stop; he wanted to drive himself into her, pushing her to her next orgasm- one that would be much harder.

Draven pressed his face against her neck, taking in her deliciously wild smell. She was a mix of antiseptic soap and wild berries and bark and... blood.

He felt his fangs elongating unconsciously, his desire for a taste so great. It was only when she started to cum again, letting out a piercing scream that it jolted him out of his bloodthirsty daze.

Fuck! He needed to cum soon or he wouldn't be able to stop himself from wanting a taste of her.

"Amber, turn and face me please," he managed to say, as if the words were stuck in his throat. When she was turned, facing him, he caught sight of her beautiful face, framed by her messy flyaway hair and felt a slight jolt. Shaking it away, he pulled her close, pressing his lips against hers. He reveled at the softness of her breasts against his hard chest and once again cursed the material between them. Amber's hips were moving up and down once more, her pussy so slick and hot, clinging to his cock like no tomorrow. It was all Draven could take before he impaled her with all the force he could muster, driving his cock deeper and harder inside.

She pulled her lips away, burying her face in the pillow behind him and he heard her scream as another orgasm came crashing through her system. He was at his limit now.

"I can't hold it in anymore," he announced breathlessly and tried to push her body up but Amber was strong; resisting his action, knowing full well that his left hand was not strong enough to push her away.

"Cum inside me... please," she begged.

"No." Draven was gritting his teeth now. He needed desperately to cum and she wasn't helping either for her hips were moving on its own accord, in erotic circles, as if testing his limit. "I'm not going to risk it Amber..." he moaned as the tension started to build to an unbearable point.

"I'm not moving... Cum inside me," she pleaded... or rather her wolf pleaded. Amber was going to go insane if he kept making her cum and her wolf was whining loudly, wanting the Vampire's seeds inside her. It had taken all of her will power not to bite him to force her will on him. "Please..." she whispered one last time before covering her mouth with his.

I need you to.

Draven's eyes flashed open before fluttering rapidly as the force of his climax overtook his senses. He could feel spurt after spurt of his semen ejaculating into her; her pussy was milking him, tightening its muscles as though to draw more of his cum inside her. Draven felt the last spurt leaving his body before everything went dark...

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers